Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, here's the next part. Remember it's a short so It will be over soon, but enjoy. This one is a short chap too.

 

Part 2


It's not like me to dwell on past events but the last week of my life has been hell. My girlfriends kept hounding me about my meet and greet with the big shot star and I had to lie about it.

I said I wasn't going to, but something prevented me from sharing my encounter with them. I guess I didn't want to say how I seduced Justin then left him hanging that basically made him flip.

Now I'm here at some nightclub in Miami that I've never been to with my best friend Valerie. She insisted we take some time off to let out the steam of our crazy college lives at UCF.

Yeah, well, I agreed. It was either that, or I remained in my dorm room working on a paper for my accounting class. Obvious choice right? Yeah I know.

So we finally enter the nightclub and I wonder if this is a club at all. It hardly has any people which is really weird since we're in Miami on a Saturday night.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" I shout over the music to Valerie. I can see the perplexed look on her face which means she's wondering the same thing.

"Uh I think so." She walks over to the bar and decides to order us some shots of tequila. I take a seat next to her, actually feeling the blast of the air condition circulating through the room.

"Slow night huh?" She asks the bartender as he hands us our drinks.

"Not really! The club is off limits tonight due to a celebrity's request. He only wanted close friends and family so he rented the place out." He responds before going over to serve someone else.

Both Valerie and I look at each other strangely. What was he talking about anyway? There was no one at the door....but when I looked over to the entrance I noticed three overly huge men standing there.

"Hey they weren't there before!" I tell Valerie.

"I guess we got lucky then." She giggles, downing her shot and looking at the bouncers interestingly. "Wonder who the celeb is." She adds, clearly not interested to really find out.

"Hi you ladies with the entourage?" I look over Valerie's shoulder and notice a tall handsome man eyeing us intently. He's definitely cute with his curly black hair and hazel brown eyes. Hmm...Latinos are so hot....I swear.

Valerie turns to glare at him and smiles sheepishly, flipping back her dark blonde hair. "I guess we are!" She lies, receiving a death glare from me. I'm so not in the mood to be kicked out of this club tonight.

"Val, maybe we should just go." I suggest, but she waves me off.

"Don't be stupid Gilda. Loosen up and have some fun." Diverting her attention to the Latino guy she winks at him invitingly. "Wanna dance?" She inquires and I see him nod before he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor.

"Lighten up!" She yells at me, before I'm left alone at the bar. This is just great. Like seriously. I just shrug this whole incident off and decide that I don't care anymore. I'll listen to her....I'll let lose for the fun of it. There aren't many people around so what was the harm?

 

 

"Hey tender, make me an incredible hulk will you?" I ask politely. He nods and he proceeds to prepare my favorite drink, a mixture of Hennessey and Hypnotic.

I love that drink. It's obvious why they call it the hulk. The liquid turns green when those two drinks are mixed and it tastes spectacular once it's done right. He returns with my drink and I gladly accept it.

Maybe this isn't so bad. I mean it's better than staying home right? I'm enjoying this.

It's not long before I feel the buzz from my alcohol intake. I'm not much of a drinker and with five hulks later, it's safe to say that I've had my fix for the night. Standing has never been so difficult, but I give myself props for not falling over in my heels.

Maybe I should dance to sweat this out, but first, the bathroom calls.

Rushing over, to the sign that reads ladies room, I enter and decide to relieve myself before I fix my makeup in the mirror, then finally exit wondering exactly how I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night.

 

 

Barely making ten steps out of the hallway to the dance floor someone rudely decides to bump into me, almost sending me crashing to the ground.

"Watch your clumsy ass." I hear them sneer, never looking back. What an asshole. I regain my balance and yell over the noise to the inconsiderate bastard that almost pummeled me.

"Whatever you arrogant jackass!" I shout, noticing the person stop dead in their tracks. Uh oh, maybe this was a bad idea.

"Excuse me?" I hear them belt, before they turn and storm towards me. So I was right about me snapping at the mouth being a bad idea.

As if this night couldn't get any worse, my hazels finally connect with a pair of familiar blues and I can see the recognition of who I am dance across his features. The coincidence of it all is revolting and I want nothing to do with this.

Then I remember what Monica said about his concerts and after parties. Just great, even without the stupid pass I still end up in his radar. If I had known, I wouldn't be here. Talk about being unlucky or maybe fate has a terrible plan for me....

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? The little she devil herself." He smirks, eyeing me down, undressing me with his eyes.

I fight the urge to gag. Is there anything else on this guy's mind other than sex?

"Oh no. This is not happening." I groan. "Look, I'll just pretend like it's not you and I'm going to leave." I turn to leave but I hear him release a throaty chuckle.

"Yeah please do. I can't even believe I'm seeing you here. How the fuck did you get in anyway? Couldn't get enough of me huh? No matter because you're clearly a waste of sperm." He snaps.

I want so badly to slap him right now. Why does he have to be so cruel? Flipping around against my better judgment, I glare at him for a moment wondering if I should entertain this conversation. My loose tongue isn't going to let me walk away. I blame my alcohol consumption for this.


"Listen you mentally retarded waste of space who thinks the whole world revolves around you..." I pause when his eyes grow wide from my insult. I can see his temper rising and I'm glad.

"You think I like you? No Justin. You are a waste of fame and money. I don't know how you made it this far anyway. I guess you fucked your way to the top..." I giggle haphazardly as I sway from my intoxication.

A moment ago it looked like he was going to explode, but now he's just staring in silence, taking in every word I'm spewing. Gazing intently, he scratches at his head in thought almost battling with his choice of words. What the....

"You're drunk." He finally voices, not amused at the situation.

"How much did you drink?" He asks again, almost seeming concerned. Wow, the little shit head actually displays some caring human emotions?

"Fuck you!" I slur and turn to leave, but he grabs me and pulls me towards him.

"Gilda right?" He's staring into my eyes, his gaze significantly softening.

"Wow, should I be impressed that you remember me?" I sneer, trying to get out of his grasp.

"No, but, then again you did leave quite the impression." He chortles. "Now, how much did you drink? Because you look like you're on the verge of passing out. And that is not a good thing." He reasons.

Did I step into a twilight zone? Is Justin Timberlake actually worried about my health? I must be hallucinating.

"Why do you care?" I snap, feeling my head spinning.

"I don't...well I didn't. But, I don't want you dying from alcohol poisoning on my watch." He replies, still keeping his hold on me. Truth is, he's probably what's keeping me standing right now, because I know that task would be difficult on my own.

"Whatever Justin. Just leave me alone." I growl, moving away from him, almost toppling over.

"Wow there girl." He stops me from falling flat on my face and I'm grateful. Sighing, he places his arms around my waist to help me walk.

 

 

He carries me up a flight of stairs into some secluded room, away from the loud music and lingering bodies. Placing me to lie down on a nearby couch, I see him leave, then return seconds later with a glass of water.

This is like déjà vu' back at his dressing room a week ago. Only this time, I'm the one who's drunk. Oh bitter sweet twist of fate, why do you torture me so? This is so wrong...

Sitting next to me, he keeps observing me with those gorgeous blue eyes. "Drink this." He hands me the glass of water but I smack it away.

Shaking his head at me he opts to say something....like I care what he has to say. "You know, it's hard to like you, but at the same time it's difficult to hate that feisty attitude Gilda." Justin pushes back some strands of hair from my face and places the glass to my lips. I give in and take some big gulps feeling the soothing cold liquid slide down my throat.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask clearly confused by his sudden kindness.

"I don't know. I guess I see something in you I like and can't hate. Besides, you put up a good fight with me. I admire that you have the guts to stand up to me and I respect that." He admits.

"uh ok." I'm lost and don't know what to make of that. This man has done a complete 180 on me.

"Just stay here and rest. I'll be back." He gets up to leave and I suddenly feel needy.

"Justin?" I pull on his white long sleeved shirt forcing his attention to me. He turns and shakes his head indicating he's listening.

"Don't go." I pull him to seat next to me and I soon straddle his waist, my jeans skirt riding up my thighs.

"What are you doing Gilda? Haven't you done enough to me? Or didn't you remember how you fucked me up?" His curious eyes can't help but travel down my features and I'm mentally screaming at myself to stop this craziness, but before I can refrain I crash my lips unto his own.

I hear him moan despite his protest and he soon gives in, gripping my waist tightly.

Suddenly breaking the kiss, Justin pulls back and stares at me with a questionable glare. "You sure you want to do this? I mean you're kind of drunk and I'm not going to get blue balls again am I?"

His statement makes me giggle and I nod in agreement. "Yeah I do. You're not so bad now that you seem somewhat human." I half-joke.

"Wow, thanks!" He beams in a sarcastic tone. "But I must say, you sure are gorgeous. And I still want you just as bad as the last time." He coos, licking his lips seductively, before he begins nibbling on my neck. His hands snake their way under my fitted black top resting firmly on my lower back.

"Hmm...then you can have me if you promise to be nice from now on." I retort, shutting my eyes tightly at the contact of his warm lips on my skin.

I hear him smirk then lift his head to whisper in my ears, his hot breath sending me on overdrive. "Ok, you have a deal if you promise the same."

"Sure..." I barely get out, completely engulfed in this man's touch and intoxicating sent.

"Good...now tell Justin how you like it." He growls, flipping us over, so he's now on top of me resting snuggly between my legs as we lay on the couch groping and ravishing each other.

I know this is wrong and I'm maybe going to regret it in the morning when I'm sober, but for now I'm too caught up in my desire and drunkenness to really care. Besides, it's Justin Timberlake. I know I may sound shallow, but how could I possibly pass up this opportunity twice in a row?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story