Author's Chapter Notes:
This is it guys. The last chapter in this little short fic. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

 

Part 3


Stretching has never felt as good as it feels now. The tired, placid feeling that engulfs my senses makes me smile to myself happily. I can still feel a hint of drowsiness lurking behind my shut eyes, but that doesn't stop me from opening them to focus in on my surroundings.

With a few blinks, my blurry vision is cleared up and I'm now surveying my surroundings intrigued by my findings. I see large glass windows hidden behind beautiful blue patterned curtains where the sunlight is slightly peeking through. A large plasma screen television adorns the concrete designed mantel above the fireplace. Moving my eyes swiftly around the room, I notice the plush leather sofa and mahogany vanished table decorated with a fresh vase of floral assortments.

I'm thinking how luxurious this new environment is compared to my dorm room back at UCF when I hear him groan beside me. Surprisingly I forgot that I wasn't alone if only for a split second.

Now my mind is racing and I can feel my heartbeat significantly increase as I'm bombarded with memories of the previous night. I must say, I can't help the large grin that's plastered on my face at this moment. Maybe it wasn't the low sensual music, candlelit, petals upon the comforter type ‘fairy tale', but hey, there was some...music and hell, who am I kidding?

I slept with Justin Timberlake last night and I'll soon be paying the consequences of my guilty pleasure. I can't really blame the alcohol here. I wanted this just as bad if not more than the first time I met him. I guess being partly drunk made things easier since I could toss all moral values to the wind. But now.....oh now I'm wondering if he'll be so considerate as I'm sober.

I remember some of the night's events. Not all...but some. Like when he slowly took out every article of clothing on my body and allowed his luscious lips to grace and explore every curve. I swear on my grave that man has a tongue out of this world.

I even remember when we were both naked and the way he looked at me just before he filled up my insides. I didn't understand the gaze then, and I don't understand it now, but there was something different about him. Or maybe I'm kidding myself? The point is, I never had anyone work me the way he did, sending me on cloud nine in a matter of minutes. And he was gentle too...can you believe it? Yeah weird I know, considering we were at each other's throats moments before...

 

"Gilda?" His groggy voice is really sexy as he interrupts me from my thoughts.

"Uh huh?" Is all I manage to get out because I'm dazed right now, lost in my sinful actions of last night.

"Why are you up? What time is it? Go back to sleep." He groans, turning over to face me as his left arm drapes over my bare stomach. I glance down at his tattoo and instinctively play with the cross pendant on my chain. It was a gift from my dad before he died two years ago and I've never taken it off since.

A warm smile graces my features. "I can't go back to sleep. It's after 7 in the morning and I have to leave Justin." I move his hands off me as I hear him protest.

"Why?" He mutters, his eyes finally opening to stare at me intently. Damn, those perfect blues should be illegal. I guess I have a fetish for eyes...I don't know really.

"I have a huge paper to write due Tuesday and it's already Sunday. I need to get started." I respond, moving the covers off my naked frame and standing in all my glory.

He cocks his head to the side while licking his lips. Pushing himself up, he's now in a seating position on the bed, his back resting against the headboard as the covers conceal his most private area. Rubbing at his bare chest he yawns loudly, causing a chain reaction in me.

"What school do you go to?" He inquires, still staring at me like he's drilling into my soul or something.


"UCF." I blankly reply, gathering my belonging that are literally scattered all around the room. While I'm getting myself together, I remember that his bodyguard was the one who took us back to his hotel suite last night. And if I'm also right, we were all over each other from the time we left the club, to the time we got here. Damn. Then I remember Valerie and know that I'm going to hear an earful from her because I ditched her.

"So, what do you say...." He's standing now, walking over to me as my eyes travel up and down his godly physic. "How about you take a shower with me, and then I drop you home?" he suggests.

 

I'm now plagued by a million thoughts wondering Justin's motive. "Justin no disrespect or anything, but why are you still so nice to me?" I ask, not sure if I really want to know the answer.

He smiles, an overly confident smile, but I'll not say he's being cocky just yet. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. "Because I like you Gilda. Isn't it obvious?" He glaring now, looking at me like I'm stupid and I should have already known this.

"Uh...well...not really. Is that the only reason?" I enquire, grabbing a nearby robe and wrapping it around myself. The air inside this suite is too cold for comfort.

Justin shrugs and does the same, covering up his birthday suit to my displeasure. "Well, I guess your defiance is a major turn on for me. It's so boring when I'm graced with the same type of women who turn out to be easy and pushovers just because of who I am." He glides over to the bathroom swinging the door open and I follow close behind. That cocky and arrogant side is seeping through and I'm starting to get just a little turned off.

"What are you really saying Justin?" No more beating around the bush. I'm tired, I have a hangover that I'm successfully ignoring and the other Justin is rearing his ugly head.

"Ok, basically if I didn't like you or thought you were of any use to me, I would have kicked you out by now. In fact, you wouldn't even be here. I would have just fucked you at the club and left you there seriously." His blue orbs are fixated on my hazels as his stare immensely darkens.

I think it's safe to say that I just got a kick in the ass and I'm beginning to feel the painful realization of regret. Oh man...this is not good.

"I see. Well then, I should be leaving now." I muster up as much courage as I can to not burst into tears. I knew this would be a mistake. I knew I was going to regret this, but I was too stupid and caught up to care. Well I'm certainly paying for it now.

Before I even make it out the door, Justin grabs my arm forcefully and I'm thinking he really needs to stop doing that.

 

"Gilda, I'm being honest here. You have something that most girls I come into contact with don't have. You have a fire...and spunk about you that I like. That's why you're still here. Because you challenge me and give me a run for my money. I'll admit it's really hard to have a good comeback when you snap at the mouth. You're so witty and you don't care that it's me you're criticizing. You treat me just like you would any other regular asshole." He chuckles lightly and I'm still wondering which Justin is really there.

"I thought you..." But he cuts me off instantly.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you ok? I really am. And I'm not going to look at what happened last night and judge you on it. You were drunk and I took advantage." He's so cute when he's sincere. Wait...what's really going on here?

"No, I agreed to it, you didn't take advantage of me." I reply getting lost in his stare. I am so gullible right now it's ridiculous.

"No, because as much as I was a jerk to you, I was hoping that maybe we could at least start over and actually get to know each other like civilized people and take this as slow as you want?" He's smiling again now, waiting for a response.

What am I supposed to say to that? He thinks that I don't care for the fact that he's Justin Timberlake but he's so wrong! I've had an infatuation with this man for as long as I can remember and now here I am terrified and confused by what response to give him.

"Why Justin? Why do you want to know me?" I ask curiously.

 

Sighing, he leads me to the bed to seat down. Facing me, I notice he's battling with his choice of words again. Only this time, I think it's really sweet that he's trying.

"Look, I'm no prince charming." He begins and I nod agreeing with that statement. "But, I'm fighting really hard here to be nice and sincere because for some strange reason you've caught my attention and just won't let it go. Since that night we met, and what you did to me, I was shocked to say the least, but also intrigued. It's twisted I know, but I'm weird like that." He pauses when I giggle before I nudge him to continue.

"Anyway, when I met you again last night, I won't lie. I was ecstatic that I got to see you again but what really took me was when I saw how gone you were. It actually bugged me and I actually cared what happened to you. So, I decided to bury the insensitive Justin for the time to help you out I guess." He rubs the back of his neck and breaks the eye contact with me. He seems a bit nervous and suddenly it dawns on me that mister hot shot has never displayed any type of decent emotion or conversation with the opposite sex in quite a while. Now I'm curious again as to why.

"Justin?" I finally voice.

"Yeah?" He has an apologetic stare on his face. He must be wondering what's going through my mind right now.

"Why are you so bitter and cruel with people?" I ask yet again.

Laughing he decides to ignore me and stands, but I'm not giving up that easily.

"Please tell me." I rely again.

"If you must know, I guess the fame went to my head." He snaps, annoyed by my question, he moves away.

"I think there's more."

Turning around to face me I see a comical glare in his features. "I think you're taking advantage of my kindness here. It doesn't come that easily Gilda. I don't want to talk about it." He retorts, now digging though his luggage, grabbing a blue jeans and t-shirt.

"Was it a girl?" I inquire again, this time causing Justin to groan loudly from frustration.

"I swear I want so much to cuss you out right now and tell you to mind your damn business." He quips. "But, we're making progress so..." Sighing loudly and annoyingly I might add, he tosses the clothes onto his king size bed and approaches me.

"Let's just say, when you've gotten your heart broken one too many times, the world turns into this monster and seems to be the cruelest place. And soon, you question your existence because you feel like no human being should have to endure such pain. You yourself turn numb and stop caring because you figure, what's the use?"

I stand there speechless for a brief moment. The guy's deep too? This is amazing. I'm fascinated by how he's changed so dramatically towards me.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "But why me?" I probe, knowing I must be pushing at his tolerance level right now.

"Haven't we been though this? Because Gilda..." He grabs my hands for effect. "I like you and it's good to finally meet someone who won't tolerate my shit and can kick me down a notch every once in a while. I needed it." He admits. "And thank you..." He whispers.

 

I'm not sure what it is I actually did for Justin to make him appear this way to me. I mean all we ever did was argue but I guess what ever it is he's welcome. It was nothing really.

"Ok, Justin." I respond at a lost for words.

"Besides, she never put up with my shit either...." He smiles, as his face turns a light shade of pink and his embarrassment or maybe shyness is evident.

Smiling, I nod in agreement and clutch unto my belongings. I get it now....he was just a scorned lover. It happens to the best of us. I guess he's not so bad after all? Well what ever it is I'm happy that we can at least have a decent conversation.

"Good, so how about we kill this sappy moment and you join me in the shower then I can bring you home?" He suggests wriggling his eyebrows at me teasingly.

"I thought you said we could take this slow?" I reply, dumping my clothes unto the bed.

Shrugging he moves away from me and proceeds to the bathroom once again. "It's your call." He adds in before he disappears behind the wooden door.

Thinking long and hard about this, I realize that I don't have the likes of alcohol to blame when making this decision now.

Walking over to the bathroom, I open the door and notice he's already inside, under the hot water. Discarding my robe, I cautiously open the glass door and step inside to join him.

Heaven help me now...I'm screaming in my head. Is it my fault I can't resist the guy? He's fine for crying out loud. I feel so dirty right now, but I can't help it. I'm obsessed with this and with him. So sue me. Damn.

Whipping around to face me, he wipes away the water from his eyes to look at me. I glance down at his drenched, naked body and mentally curse myself for being so weak.

"What took you so long?" He smiles widely at me and I can't hide the burning in my cheeks from the guilt and embarrassment that I feel.

"I guess I was wondering if I'm doing the right thing here." I respond over the pouring water.

"I guess there's only one way to find out huh? But just for the record, I'm actually glad that you won that contest and the backstage pass." Justin beams excitedly, as junior is almost at full attention poking at my thighs.

Please kill me now. This is some agonizing, hypnotic pleasure that I'm seriously trapped under.

"I guess so..." I smirk, before Justin leans down and captures my lips in a steamy kiss.

It's not long before the glass doors to the shower completely fog up and I'm lost again in a world filled with lust, desire and ecstasy I've never known. Something this wonderful has to be right....I mean how could it possibly be wrong? And I'm definitely looking forward to Justin and me spending quality time together and getting to know each other better. But I guess it's like I've said before...There's no way I'd pass up this type of opportunity...twice...three times in a row.

 

* THE END *

Chapter End Notes:
Well that's it guys. Thanks for all the great feedback and let me know how you liked it.

Completed
d_simplicity is the author of 38 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Backstage Pass also liked 156 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story