Guard: Timberlake, you have a visitor.

Justin nodded and followed the guard to the visitation room. There were many little cabins where you could see your visit through a wall of glass. At the side were telephones to talk to the opposite person. Justin was glad he could talk to JC again. 
He didn't want anything more than to know that JC would forgive him and wait for Justin to come out of prison. He even wrote a song for him called "My love". He wanted to sing it to him. But when Justin took his seat, he looked into the brown eyes of a femal smiling face. Britney was sitting on the other chair. Justin's smile turned into the evil eye and just slowly he took the earpiece.

Justin: Hey... what do you want?

Britney: Talk to you. I needed to see you...

Justin: What do you want to talk about?

Britney: I just wanted to know how you were doing in here... did you... get in trouble?

Justin: Before I answer... did anyone else come to see me?

Britney: No, I came alone...

Justin: Oh... ok... ehmm... I did something really stupid... that's why I am here.

Britney: I heard you did something really bad, but I never heard what it was... what did you do?

Justin: Didn't all magazines and tv shows talk about it?

Britney: No, they only know that you are in here, but not the reason...

Justin: Ehm... I threatened Lance with a gun...

Britney: What??

Justin: Yes... I know it was wrong but now it's too late...

Britney: Why did you do that??

Justin: Why do you want to know?

Britney: 'Cause I care about you, you know? And I know there's got to be a good reason for you to do that, 'cause you're not like that, baby...

Justin: Stop calling me that.

Britney: *Stays silent for a moment* So why did you do that?

Justin: I heard from Chris that Lance was the reason why JC broke up with me. I thought... I could convince JC this way to come back to me... I wasn't even thinking... all I could think about was that JC left me and Lance was the reason...

Britney: Why didn't you talk to me first, baby?

Justin: Stop. Please.

Britney: Why? You don't like me calling you baby anymore?

Justin: No... I'm not your baby.

Britney: But I want you to be my baby again... I really do...

Justin: Britney! It's over, ok? And that's why I didn't talk to you... you couldn't have helped me... nobody could.

Britney: Yeah, I could... maybe I could have made you feel better...

Justin: How? You can't give me JC back either.

Britney: Well, about that... I don't think he'll come back to you, sweety...

Justin: Sure... I knew you would say that.

Britney: I say that 'cause it's true... he won't come back to you after... nothing...

Justin: Yeah, you want me back and that's why you say those... wait... after what?

Britney: Um... nothing, baby... it's nothing...

Justin: Britney... what have you done?

Britney: Okay, I'll tell you... *sighs* JC came to my house to talk about what happened between you and me... and I told him... but I changed the story a little...

Justin: What, what? JC was at your house? He visited you but not me?

Britney: It was right after you got arrested, baby... before the trial...

Justin: What did I tell you about the 'baby' thing?

Britney: Sorry... well, the thing is... I don't think JC would want to come back to you after he heard my version of the story...

Justin: What was your version of... which story are you talking about?

Britney: The story about what happened between us... that night...

Justin: Uh huh... what the hell did you tell him?

Britney: I told him that you called me to come over to your house because you told me you broke up with JC... I went to your place and I tried to make you feel better... to comfort you... Ibut then you kissed me... I tried to stop you, but you started touching me... and we fucked, but at the end you told me you didn't want to see me anymore...

Justin: WHAT?!!! You haven't said that!

Britney: *Nods* I really did...

Justin: Please, tell me this is a joke...

Britney: I did it just so you and me could be together, baby!

Justin: You little bitch.

Britney: Justin, I did it for you... you didn't even seem to love JC anymore... I wanted to be the one you love...

Justin: WHAT? I don't love JC anymore? You don't even have a clue! I love him more than anything in my life!

Britney: You didn't seem to do so! You never told him you loved him!! Maybe that's one of the reasons why he left you!!

Justin: Oh now it's my fault you lied to him? Fuck you! You motherfucking bitch didn't say that!

Britney: Justin, I can't understand why you don't love me anymore!! We were perfect together!! Before you decided to leave me and stay with JC... I promised you I would ruin your relationship with him... that's why I did it!!

Justin: I never want to see your ugly face in my life again.

Britney: I don't care, baby. You will see "my ugly face" forever, sweety. Don't you doubt it...

Justin: Bye, bitch. *Hans on the earpiece*

The guard took Justin back into his cell, where he broke down on his bed.

Scarface: Hey kiddo, what's wrong?

Justin: *Cries* I will never see him again in my life.

Scarface: You mean that JC Chagay guy?

Justin: Chasez, and yes.

Scarface: Right, Chasez...

Deep Throat: JC Chasez? Isn't that the guy from this boyband... NStink?

Justin: *Laughs quietly* Yes... he's... was my... a good friend.

Scarface: Wait... why did you say you won't see him again in your life? Did something happen?

Justin: Yeah... ehmm... you know my exgirlfriend Britney...

Scarface: Britney... *Thinks for a moment while Deep Throat stares at him and shakes his head*

Deep Throat: Britney Spears, you dumbass! You have no idea about music, dude!

Scarface: Ooooh!! Yeah, I know who she is! But I use to call her Britney Bitch...

Justin: *Laughs* Yeah, Britney Bitch... she told JC... she told him some lies about me and now he's mad.

Scarface: WHAT A BITCH!! The way I call her fits her perfectly!!

Justin: Pretty... and I don't know what to do.

Deep Throat: Sorry to tell you this, Bounce, but... there's not much you can do while you're in here... you'll have to wait until he visits you...

Justin: I can't wait! He'll date other... I mean, he will find other friends.

Scarface: Well, you can do this: wait until another friend of yours visits you, and tell him that you want to talk to JC on the phone or something. Your friend will tell him and you could speak with JC. I don't think he'll find other friends, if he truly... if you truly are his best friend...

Justin: Don't know if that'll work... do you know how hard it was to get him on another ehmm... meeting with me?

Deep Throat: But what happened between you and that guy that he's so mad at you??

Justin: Ehmm... I... I lied to him because of a thing that happened I can't talk about.

Deep Throat: Why can't you talk about it? It can't be that bad... Was he your boyfriend or something? *Laughs*

Justin: Haha... *laughs distressed* Yeah, that would be weird, wouldn't it?

Deep Throat: Yeah dude! I mean, we know you're gay and all, but dating your best friend?? That's just weird!

Justin: Yeah... wait... I'm not gay! I dated Britney!

Scarface: But you dated this guy too, so that makes you gay!!

Justin: That's called bisexual... and ehm... this guy... that was JC.

Deep Throat: You dated JC Chasez?!?!

Justin: Ehmm... maybe?

Scarface: He did, Deep Throat... he did.

Deep Throat: Whoa, man... I never imagined that you were dating him after you told us you're gay... how long have you been together?

Justin: For maybe two years. And then I met Britney...

Deep Throat: You broke up with him and then dated Britney?

Justin: No, not really.

Deep Throat: Then... what did you do?

Justin: I had kind of a threesome relationship with both of them?

Deep Throat: Yeah, you're bisexual then... *Nods slowly* And then... you stayed with both of them until now?

Justin: No... JC told me to decide for one and I picked him...

Scarface: What happened then? I mean, why did he break up with you?

Justin: Ehmm... yeah, because he found her panties on my bed.

Scarface and Deep Throat: WHAT??

Scarface: He found her panties on your bed?!

Justin: That's a complicated story!

Deep Throat: Well, you better tell us about it, Timberlake!

Justin: Wow... I see you aren't with me in this story... Ok, this is what happened: Britney tried to get me back, turned me on, cried because I told her I wanted JC, put put her clothes and told me after I kicked her out I will regret it... that was her revenge I guess.

Scarface: Her revenge was leaving her panties on your bed or telling him lies about you?

Deep Throat: Now I'm confused...

Justin: When she left, she left her panties on my bed. I directly went to Chris's place, like I always do when I'm mad. She knows that she knew that I wouldn't look at my room... and next day JC found her panties before I returned to our place...

Scarface: That's a bitch, dude... so, how come you're in jaol then?

Justin: After JC found the panties, he left me and moved to a friend's place. I tried everything to get him back, but it didn't work and then my friend Chris told me it was Lance's fault that JC didn't want me anymore...

Deep Throat: And you killed that Lance?!

Justin: No... it was... it was attempted murder... I bought a gun and held it against Lacen's face... I didn't think about it.

Scarface: You don't look like that kind of guy... I mean the kind of guy who holds a gun at someone's direction... you don't even look like you have a gun!

Justin: I know and normally I don't... hey... what does that mean?

Scarface: It means that you look like a good guy... not the 'I'm-gonna-fucking-kill-you-'cause-you-made-my-boyfriend-not-want-me-back' type of guy...

Justin: Maybe you are right... I didn't think about my actions... all I was thinking about was the pain I felt and that I won't see JC again.

Deep Throat: Don't misunderstand me, I don't want you to think I'm sayin' your friend is a liar, but... are you completely sure about what your friend Chris told you? I mean... you don't know if that Lance guy did that!

Justin: But that fits to Lance... I'm totally sure Chris said the truth!

Deep Throat: Why do you say that fits Lance? You don't get along with him?

Justin: He hates me and I think he is in love with JC too. Anyways, he always though I would treat JC the wrong way... that's why I'm sure he did so... and Chris is my best friend... he would never lie to me!

Scarface: But... do you have any proof that Lance actually made JC not want you back? Maybe he just talked to him and told him he should take some time or something, and JC decided he doesn't want you back... all by himself...

Justin: I... I asked him violently and he said he has done it!

Scarface: What did he tell you?

Justin: He said he did it and insulted me... I forgot about myself and beat him up.

Deep Throat: Did you try to sing "I Want You Back" to JC? Maybe he comes back to you *laughs*

Justin: *Sarcastic tone* Hahahaha... very funny.

Deep Throat: What? I just wanted to make you laugh a bit... thanks for making the effort! So... who called the police when you beat up Lance? I mean... I don't think he would do it if you were pointing him with a gun...

Justin: JC did... I told Lance to call JC and he did so... JC knew something was wrong and called the police.

*Scarface and Deep Throat stay silent for a moment, not knowing what more to say*

Scarface: So... who came to visit you?

Justin: Britney... she told me that story that she told JC.

Deep Throat: What story?

Justin: Oh, I didn't tell, right? Or not the full story.

Scarface: No, you didn't tell us anything about a story...

Justin: She told JC that I fucked with her at this night where she left her panties on my bed and that I told her I broke up with C. Now Jc won't believe me a word and will never ever talk to me again.

Scarface: Don't worry about it, man. I'm sure he'll forgive you. *He puts a hand on Justin's shoulder and smiles at him*


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story