JC and Chace dated a few weeks, after their movie date. All this times, JC decided to meet in public so Chace wouldn't lose control. The magazines started to write about both men. Pictures and rumor were seen on every cover.This time both went to a movie theater... they watched a romantic comedy together, laughed and had fun. At about 8pm, Chace brought JC home.
JC: It was a great day today, huh?

Chace: Yeah, it was fun.

JC: *Smiles* Yeah *Sighs* Do you... do you want to go in and... have some coffee?

Chace: Sure *Smiles back*

JC: *Gets out of the car and leads Chace into the house* I'll... make the coffee *Smiles shyly*

Chace: Yeah *Follows JC into the kitchen*

JC: *Starts preparing the coffee* So... I never imagined you liked romantic comedies.

Chace: *Watches JC* They are kinda amusing.

JC: You never told me your favourite genre in movies *Keeps preparing the coffee, with his back to Chace*

Chace: That's because you never asked.

JC: That's true *Laughs* So what genre is your favourite?

Chace: Horror. Just kidding, it's action.

JC: *Laughs* Something we have in common!

Chace: I thought you liked science fiction.

JC: Yeah, I do, but I like action movies too. So, how do you like your coffee?

Chace: Oh ok... with milk, please.

JC: *Pours some milk in Chace's coffee and hands it to him* Here you go... let's go to the living room.

Chace: Ok *Follows JC into the living room, starring at his butt*

JC: *Sits on the couch with Chace* Do you remember our movie date, a few weeks ago?

Chace: You mean where I started sleeping during the most exciting part?

JC: *Laughs* Yeah, and where you almost fucked my face... So, did you really jerk off that day after you went home?

Chace: *Comes closer to JC's face, whispers* Maybe.

JC: *Looks at Chace's eyes and then stares at his lips* Maybe I did too... and you thought bout me while you were doing it?

Chace: *Kisses JC sensually* Yes... what about you?

JC: I did too... *Kisses Chace sensually*

Chace: *Grabs JC's hips and pushes them to himself* God JC, you are so beautiful.

JC: *Smiles and kisses Chace again, placing his hand on the back of Chace's neck*

Chace: *Leans over JC's body  and starts to attack his neck*

JC: *Moans quietly and fists his hand in Chace's hair*

Chace: *Grabs with his hand under JC's shirt and starts stroking his muscles*

JC: *Runs his hand down Chace's back and places it on his butt*

Chace: *Grins and pulls JC's shirt off*

JC: *Grins as he stares at Chace's lips* Should we move this upstairs?

Chace: Sure *Lifts JC up and carries him to his bedroom*

JC: *Wraps his arms around Chace's neck and kisses him sensually while Chace carries him upstairs*

Chace: *Pushes JC against the closed door of his room and rubs his hips against JC's*

JC: *Gets Chace's shirt off quickly and grabs his hips, rubbing against him while he kisses him*

Chace: *Carries JC into the bedroom and lets him fall on the bed*

JC: *Sits on the bed and grabs Chace from his pants, bringing him closer while he looks up at his eyes*

Chace: *Starts kissing JC wildly and opens his own pants*

JC: *Opens his own pants while kissing Chace passionately, and pushes them down*

Chace: *Starts stroking over JC's boxers*

JC: *Moans against Chace's lips and tries to push down Chace's pants*

Chace: *Helps pushing his pants down, kisses JC's neck and goes down to his nipples*

JC: *Moans as he strokes Chace's hair*

Chace: *Starts sucking JC's right nipple while he stimulates the other one with his fingers*

JC: *Bites his bottom lip as he moans quietly, and grabs Chace's face and brings it up, kissing him wildly while stroking him over his boxers*

Chace: *Moans into JC's mouth, puts his hand under JC's boxers and starts touching JC's hard member*

JC: *Moans into Chace's mouth and manages to turn them around, putting his hand in Chace's boxers too and stroking him*

Chace: Fuck babe... don't stop.

JC: *Kisses Chace's neck while stroking and squeezing Chace's hard member*

Chace: I know you wanna taste it... *Pushes JC's head down to his cock*

JC: *Pushes Chace's boxers down and runs his tongue all over his erection*

Chace: *Moans loudly* Suck it, suck it and wait for the white gold to spread into your mouth.

JC: *Takes Chace all the way, while looking up at him*

Chace: *Closes his eyes and strokes JC's hair*

JC: *Starts sucking and licking Chace's member while watching him*

Chace: *Stops JC* Wait... we don't want me to come before I made you happy, right?

JC: I thought you wanted to come in my mouth *Grins as he keeps stroking him*

Chace: Fuck... yeah, I'd love to, but then I can't feel how it is like to be inside of you.

JC: Who said we'd have just one round?

Chace: *Grabs JC's head and fucks into his mouth* 

JC: *Sucks harder each time while he strokes Chace's balls*

Chace: *Comes hard into JC's mouth and groans loudly while coming*

JC: *Swallows and stands up to take his boxers off and he sits on top of Chace, one leg on each side*

Chace: You know what? I guess you are my viagra...

JC: *Laughs* You get hard every time you see me?

Chace: Hell yes *Manages to turn around so JC lies on his back and rubs his cock against JC's*

JC: *Moans quietly and kisses Chace, while grabbing his butt*

Chace: You have some lube here?

JC: In my nightstand.

Chace: *Grabs the lube out of JC's nightstand and rubs a bit over his fingers* Lift your hips.

JC: *Lifts his hips as Chace told him*
*****

Justin: I can't believe this is my last day *watches over to Scarface and Deep Throat* I will miss you guys.

Scarface: We'll miss you too... but don't come back here or I'll kick your white ass!!

Deep Throat: Yeah, we don't want to see you here again, Bounce!

Justin: *Laughs* I promise! I'll see JC today again... wish me luck.

Scarface and Deep Throat: Good luck!!

Deep Throat: Bye Bye Bye, man!

Scarface: Would you stop singing their songs already?!

Justin got from a waiter his stuff and took the first cab home. He didn't know how JC would react when he sees his ex boyfriend comes to their shared house. When he opened the door he heard some weird sounds from the bedroom. "I know you want it bitch!" shocked Justin listened to the noises. 'Fuck! JC got raped' were his thoughts and he ran upstairs. When he kicked the door open to help JC, he looked shocked at a guy dressed as a teacher lying on top of JC, who was dressed like a student.

Justin: What the fuck?

JC: *Looks at Justin with surprise* Justin!! *Tries to get Chace off of him* What... what are you doing here?!

Justin: What are YOU doing here? Would you please dress up?

JC: *Covers himself with the blankets* Um... *Looks at Chace, blushing*

Justin: I guess I wait downstairs...

JC: Yeah, that... that will be the best...

Justin: *Goes downstairs*

Chace: Shall I go?

JC: Yeah, I think... I think that's a good idea... I'll call you later... 

Chace: Sure... ehmm... that was nice *Kisses JC on the cheek and dresses up*

JC: I'm so sorry about this, Chace... I didn't know he'll be coming today.

Chace: I know... don't worry *Kisses JC a last time before leaving the house*

JC: *Sighs and gets dressed, going downstairs* Um... Justin, what... what are you doing here? It's been only... one and a half year...

Justin: I got out earlier... and what are you doing here? In our bed?

JC: It's not our bed anymore... remember?

Justin: When did I move out of this house? Right, never, so it is our bed or at least mine.

JC: You fucked Britney in it, why can't I fuck Chace in it too?

Justin: I never fucked Britney in it as I told you a thousand times!

JC: She told me, Justin! She told me you said you broke up with me and then you fucked her!!

Justin: Yeah, and you know what? She told me too! She visited me in prison and there it was the first time I heard this dumb story! I never fucked her, but instead of believing me you fuck with this idiot in our bed!

JC: First of all, Chris told me too! He told me the real story about what happened between you two!! Why didn't you tell me she sucked you, huh? And second, Chace is my boyfriend, and I can fuck with him whenever and wherever I want to!

Justin: You know what? Suck my cock. And I tell you one thing, I won't move out of this house! I thought you loved me! I was so happy to see you again, but I guess I'm the only one.

JC: You already knew I was with Chace, so I don't understand why you're acting like this! And by the way, you don't have to move out, 'cause I'm the one that's moving out! *Goes upstairs*

Justin: Ok! Go and leave me! That's the best thing you can do! I hope you can live with the fact that I won't be happy ever again in my life!

JC: I'm tired of all this shit!! You know what? At this point, I don't fucking care if you're happy or not! 'Cause you just can think abour yourself, like you always did! You never think about me! You can't think of how much I suffered from the very beginning of this! You thought I loved you? Yes, I loved you!! You were my life! But you can't do anything else than let Britney suck you, and you even enjoyed it!! And now you're acting like this 'cause you saw me fucking with my boyfriend??

Justin: No, I'm acting like this 'cause I'm hurt! And apropos being selfish, yes, you are right, I wrote a whole album for you because I just think of myself!

JC: I wrote a whole album for you too, but that isn't important, right?

Justin: I thought everyday of you! And was dying inside because I did that to you!

JC: I was dying inside because I didn't know what was happening to you in there! I could only think of you and if you were doing alright in there! I could only think of the day you would come out!

Justin: I can't live without you and I am happy that you found someone, I just thought you would be happy to see me again.

JC: I would be if I would have seen you in a different situation...

Justin: JC, it's ok. I'm sorry that I yelled at you, but can we please stop? I can't take it anymore *A tear falls from his eyes* I hope you get happy with Chace.... hopefully he treats you right.

JC: *Gets tears in his eyes* You know... I didn't want you to get mad at me... and I can't take it anymore either... what you told me when I visited you in prison... hurt so much...

Justin: *Smiles sadly at JC* I'm sorry. Maybe one day... we will find back together.

JC: I'll just... go pack my things and you can stay here...

Justin: You don't have to go... this house is big enough for the two of us.

JC: No, it's better for me to go... don't worry about it, I'll find somewhere to stay *Smiles sadly at him* Sorry for... not receiving you in a different way...

Justin: Take care Josh.

JC: You too... *Packs his things quickly and leaves the house*


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story