The next weeks seemed to be wonderful for JC. He had both men he loved around and felt happier than ever before.

Justin didn’t share that feeling with JC. He hated to share his love with Chace. He wanted JC to be only with him. Slowly Justin began to realize how he made JC feel, when they had a threesome relationship with Britney.

Justin tried to get along with Chace, but whenever Chace and JC were alone, he got jealous. He tried everything to make JC believe that Chace just want to have sex with him. His tries were unsuccessful.

Moreover Justin and JC released their album and had much to do. Justin planned a tour, JC was on interviews and Chace had free time so he accompanied JC.

On Sunday all three had time again and spend the day together.

JC: So guys, what do you want to do today?

Chace: How about going into the movie theatre?

Justin: I want to go into the park!

JC: Ok, ok, um... we'll go to the movie theatre first, and then we'll go to the park. Sounds good?

Justin: Whatever.

JC: Alright Justin, we'll go to the park first, and then to the movie theater! Happy?

Chace: But the movie we wanted to watch starts at 1 pm.

JC: And what time is it?

Chace: *looks at the watch* 12:30           

JC: *Groans* Ok, then the movie theater first, and then the park...

Justin: Have fun… maybe you can tell me when the movie finished.

JC: What? You're not coming?

Justin: I don’t want to see a boring comedy full of tiring jokes, which are taken from thousands of boring movies before. I can tell you how that movie ends: He gets the girl.

JC: Justin, come on! Don't be like that! You liked comedies before!      

Chace: Let him, if he wants to be the spoilsport.

JC: Come on, guys! I just want to have fun in our day off... the three of us!

Justin: And I don’t want to sit in a fucking movie watching you lick each other’s faces. You can do that shit alone!

JC: So basically you're not coming with us 'cause you're jealous...

Justin: I’m not jealous!

Chace: Yeah, you are just a retard!

Justin: Shut the fuck up, you little ass!

JC: Guys, please! I'm not letting you fuck up this day! Stop fighting already! You've been like this with each other for days!

Chace: When he is acting like a little kid?!

Justin: I’m sorry! I just go and let you guys alone, and then I don’t disturb you while you are fucking around!

JC: Justin, stop being so childish about this! You were the one who agreed to be in a threesome relationship, and now you're always jealous that I spend some time alone with Chace!

Justin: Some time? This asshole is around you 24/7! If you want to be with him alone then just tell me, but stop punishing me!

JC: You could come to me and tell me you want to spend some time alone with me too!!

Justin: All the time, when I call you, Chace is on the phone telling me you have no time… I can never talk to you, because Chace wants you alone!

Chace: What shit did you smoke?

Justin: *lunges out his fist* what did you say?!

JC: Ok, just stop!! We're going out today, and I don't fucking care if you're fighting anymore! We planned to go out today days ago and we're going out!

Justin: Have fun. *leaves the room*

Chace: That’s better. Then we have some time alone…

JC: Chace, I don't want to spend time alone with you all the time! I want to spend some time alone with Justin too! I thought you said you would support my decision, no matter which decision I made?

Chace: Ehmm, sure Babe. But it seems to be that Justin doesn’t want to spend time with me… Do you want to spend this Sunday with him alone?

JC: No, I want to spend this Sunday with both of you! But Justin is always really stubborn, and I don't think he wants to go with us...

Chace: I guess you are right…

JC: Why? I always knew how to convince Justin to do something with me when he's mad at me...

Chace: I wish you luck… Justin doesn’t seem like he is in the mood for your powers of persuasion.

JC: I know... and I really don't feel like trying... let's just go to the movie...

Chace: I really don’t want to make you do that decision, but I guess you have to decide between me and Justin… That doesn’t seem to work, honey.

JC: *Sighs* I know... I guess this wasn't a good idea... but I can't decide it in five minutes! I need some time to think...

Chace: That’s ok. Maybe you should tell Justin that you want to decide…

JC: Yeah... I'll call him. Though I don't know if he'll answer... *pulls his phone from his pocket and dials Justin's number, waiting for him to answer*

Justin: What?

JC: Justin, um... I gotta tell you something...

Justin: Me too. It’s over. I just can’t share you, ok? Get happy with Chace, but when you can’t make a decision, I do it for you!

JC: I think I'm ready to decide... though I need some time to think about my decision... I thought you were the one who wanted to be with me? The one who said that this is better than to live without me?!

Justin: I know! You should know how I feel JC! You prefer Chace and that’s not fair! And you even don’t recognize it!

JC: Oh, so now you know how I felt when we were in that fucking threesome relationship with Britney!!

Justin: Yes! And you do the same shit with me!

JC: I never said I prefer Chace over you! I just can't decide between you two, ok?!

Justin: That’s why you don’t even spend one fucking day just with me? Sure! But not with me! I will fight for you!

JC: Yeah, I can see how you're fighting for me!!

Justin: How about going out of your house?

JC: what?

Justin: Open the door!

JC: *Runs to the door and opens it quickly*

When JC opened the door, he saw a path made of rose bouquets in all of JC’s favorite colors. At the end of the path Justin stood in his best suit, smiling sadly at JC.

JC: *Hangs on the phone as he looks at what Justin did with his mouth open*

Justin: *walks toward JC* I’m sorry Babe. I didn’t want to yell.

JC: *Looks at Justin's eyes and smiles* I didn't want to yell either... sorry. You planned all this right now?

Justin: Right now? I planned this since two weeks!

JC: And what you said in there earlier... you really were mad?

Justin: How could I be mad at you?

JC: *Smiles and kisses Justin*

Justin: It’s ok when you need time… It’s just hard to share something you love more than your own life.

JC: Believe me, I know... but I think I already made my decision.

Chace: And who is it?

JC: *Looks back at Chace* Um... Chace, I'm really sorry about this... I love you, don't get me wrong, but... I just can't live without Justin. He's the love of my life. I just can't let him go.

Chace: I knew you would decide for him. Forgive me that I wanted to spend the last days I we were a couple with you.

JC: You don't have to apologize for anything... *Smiles sadly* I'm really sorry about this, but I hope you understand...

Chace: I try… *leaves the house*

JC: Wait, Chace!

Chace: *turns around*

JC: I just... want to thank you... for helping me, for supporting me... for everything

Chace: I don’t regret it…

JC: I hope we keep in touch...

Chace: Actually I want to be alone the next weeks.

JC: Ok, yeah... I understand.

Chace: *goes away*

JC: *Sighs and looks at Justin* Wow, that was... awkward...

Justin: What did you expect?

JC: To be honest, I expected him to yell or get angry...

Justin: Oh come on… it’s Chace. Chace is running home and cries like a little girl. He’ll call his mom and eats tones of ice cream, while he watches ‘Titanic’ or shit like that.

JC: Justin, don't start with that... he's not that girly...

Justin: Sure… he just wears make up and walks like he has some high heels on… and secretly he wears skirts at home, asking his friends if he looks fat in it.

JC: Justin... would you stop?

Justin: *grins and comes closer to JC* try to make me stop

JC: *Grins and kisses him sensually*

Justin: I know you wanted to go out today, but I think we could have a nice day at home, too.

JC: You just want to have sex, don't you? *Laughs*

Justin: You act like you don’t like the idea…

JC: How do you know I wasn't planning on making you stay home to have sex? *Smiles playfully*

Justin: *grabs JC’s ass* I like your plans. We should do that.

JC: But I gotta ask you something first...

Justin: Anything.

JC: Remember the first time the three of us had sex?

Justin: Ehmm… yes…

JC: why were you that rough? *Laughs* I couldn't sit down for a couple of days!

Justin: You said harder. That means I was too soft. And I wanted to show you that I can do it harder than Chace!

JC: I said faster! And by the way, you're right... you definitely can do it harder than Chace *Laughs*

Justin: Awwww… poor JC… Cry Me A River.

JC: Oh, speaking of that song... I think it's my absolute favorite song on your album. *Smiles*

Justin: I know, which song you’ll love, when I’m done with you.

JC: Really? And which song would that be?

Justin: And He Said Take Me Now

~End~ 


Completed
littleMissChasez is the author of 8 other stories.
shadowofflame is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story