After Officer Smith asked JC and the other guys about May 21st, JC thought about Lance's idea of visiting a psychist. After two sleepless days, he thought that was the best idea and went after making an appointment to Dr. Meyers office for the first time.

He entered her room and took a seat after gretting her.

Dr Meyers: First, Mr. Chasez, this is all confidential. I won't tell anyone what we talked about. What is said in this room, stays in this room. So, what would you like to talk about? Maybe we start with some introductions. Tell me something about you.

JC: Well... my name is Josh, but everyone calls me JC... I'm 25... I'm a member of the band *NSYNC... and I'm here because, um... my boyfriend beat up one of our friends because he told me to break up with him...

Dr Meyers: Ok, JC or Josh?

JC: JC, please.

Dr Meyers: Ok JC. Do you feel comfortable?

JC: Um... well, this is the first time that I'm visiting a psychist, so... I'm a little nervous.

Dr Meyers: It's ok. You don't have to be nervous, and you really don't have to think you aren't normal. There are many people visiting psychists without the knowledge of others. So, how do you feel today?

JC: Honestly... not too good.

Dr Meyers: Is it because of your... boyfriend or exboyfriend?

JC: *Sighs* Exboyfriend...

Dr Meyers: Ok. Is it because your exboyfriend has beaten up your friend? Do they have names or do you like them to stay anonymous? Again, nothing you tell me is leaving this room.

JC: Yes, um.. my exboyfriend's name is Justin, and my friend's name is Lance. Two of the members of the band, too. And no, it's not only because of that...

Dr Meyers: What is the other reason?

JC: The other reason is that... I had to break up with the love of my life. And it's really hard...

Dr Meyers: So you are still in love with... Justin?

JC: Yes, I am...

Dr Meyers: So I see there are many things you like to talk about. Just a question before we really begin. Did you come here to talk to a neutral person or is there another reason?

JC: No, I came here because I really need to get over this...

Dr Meyers: Ok. So, what would you like to talk about first? Justin? Lance? Or maybe what happened between both of them?

JC: Whichever you'd like me to start with.

Dr Meyers: What bothers you the most?

JC: The fact that Justin was so childish to do what he did to Lance...

Dr Meyers: Ok, so you want to start from the beginning? If I didn't understand it wrong, Justin has beaten up Lance because you broke up with him. Why have you done this?

JC: It's a long story...

Dr Meyers: You want to tell in details or sum it up?

JC: I'll sum it up... *Clears his throat* Justin, a while ago, had a threesome relationship with me and Britney. After six weeks of having a threesome relationship, he decided to stay with me, and then Britney got upset and heartbroken. One day, Justin arrived home and saw her on his bed, naked. They made out, and I found her panties on his bed. So we had a fight over it, and I went to Lance's place to ask him for advice. He told me I should take some time to think about it and leave Justin. So I did, but Justin didn't know that Lance was the one who told me to do it. A few days ago, another friend told Justin that Lance was the one who told me to break up with him, and he got very angry. He went to Lance's place and beat him up, then pointed to his head with a gun. I arrived there, and tried to make him calm down, while he just asked me to not call the police. I couldn't help it, and I did. And he ended being arrested. That's the short version...

Dr Meyers: Ok, that's a lot what happened in this short time. So we wanna start from the beginning... This threesome relationship... who had the idea to do so?

JC: Justin. He said he loved both, me and Britney, and he couldn't decide.

Dr Meyers: And you were his boyfriend before or she his girlfriend?

JC: I was his boyfriend before...

Dr Meyers: And how did you feel when he came up with this idea?

JC: Really upset. 'Cause I loved him for a very long time, and I thought I was the only one he loved, and then... he came up with this idea...

Dr Meyers: Why did you agree?

JC: Because of him. Because I loved him too much to say no.

Dr Meyers: And you felt... replaceable?

JC: Yes. I felt like that since he told me about the idea. And when I saw them kissing...

Dr Meyers: So, how long did this threesome relationship go?

JC: Six weeks.

Dr Meyers: So, you said you felt replaceable when you saw them kissing. Any other feelings? Did it hurt you, did it make you angry? Jealous?

JC: Yeah, I felt really angry. At first I only felt angry, but when I started to see them kissing more, I started feeling jealous and I started thinking that he didn't really loved me.

Dr Meyers: During this relationship... did you ever talk with Justin about your feelings?

JC: No. He always tried to evade the issue. I tried to tell him so many times that I didn't like the threesome relationship thing, but he never listened to me...

Dr Meyers: So he ejoyed it?

JC: He seemed to enjoy it.

Dr Meyers: And did he try to involve you both the same or did he prefer one of you?

JC: Sometimes, he paid more attention to her.

Dr Meyers: How about sexlife? I know this is a topic most people don't like to talk about, but sex was important in your relationship, wasn't it?

JC: Yeah, that's one of the things that annoyed me the most. 'Cause he could spend all day with her, and then just ask me for sex, you know?

Dr Meyers: So he had more sex with you than with her?

JC: Yeah, I think so. I mean, I don't know how much sex they had, so...

Dr Meyers: And he never wanted to have sex with both of you at the same time?

JC: Um... he tried to convince us both to do a threesome, but I wouldn't agree... he tried it a couple of times...

Dr Meyers: How did it feel when he tried to convince you? Did you feel angry, or were you scared that you alone weren't enough for him?

JC: Both. I felt like I was being used, and I started to think I wasn't good enough for him, and that's why he needed Britney...

Dr Meyers: So you also felt used when he spent the day with her and came later for sex?

JC: Yes. I felt like... some kind of sex toy.

Dr Meyers: Now how did this all end?

JC: One day, I decided that I've had enough of all that threesome thing, and gave him an ultimatum. Surprisingly, he chose to stay with me, and it was then when I told him how I felt about the threesome relationship. And he told me that he would never talk to Britney again.

Dr Meyers: Why did it surprise you?

JC: 'Cause, you know, he spent all day with her, he kissed her more than me, he only wanted me for sex... and it surprised me that after all that, he chose me.

Dr Meyers: How did you feel when he told you he has chosen you, not her?

JC: I felt... happy. Really happy. Excited.

Dr Meyers: Did he seemed to be happy with his decision too?

JC: Yeah, he seemed really happy with his decision. And since that day, he was always with me, he cared more about me, he was always saying 'I love you'... but one day, that suddenly changed... he didn't say 'I love you' anymore. Instead, he changed it for 'I want you', and I was just a simple sex toy again...

Dr Meyers: And you think it may has to do with his decision? 

JC: Honestly, I don't know... I never thought it was because of his decision...

Dr Meyers: When you look back on this threesome relationship, would you do it again?

JC: I... probably, I would make him choose between me or her the first day he told me about the idea...

Dr Meyers: And do you think he would decide for you again?

JC: I don't know, probably not.

Dr Meyers: Let's stay with this relationship. You said one day you made him choose. What happened that you let him choose then and not, maybe, a few days before?

JC: Because I believed him every time he said "I'll choose between you two soon"... and I waited too long...

Dr Meyers: What do you mean with too long?

JC: Well, um... as time passed, he had more affection for Britney, and less for me. I waited too long...

Dr Meyers: So you think even when he has choosen you, he had still feelings for her?

JC: Yeah. You see, every time we had to do some public appearance, and she was there... he couldn't stop looking at her...

Dr Meyers: During your sex, did he ever made you feel like he was thinking of her?

JC: No, but sometimes I could hear him say Britney's name while he... you know... *Gestures his hands to give her a hint of what he means*

Dr Meyers: Ok. Did he stay with you after you both had sex or did he go to Britney again?

JC: He stayed with me the rest of the night, but sometimes he went to Britney again in the morning.

Dr Meyers: Did you cuddle or did he acted like you were one of his buddies?

JC: We cuddled most of the times.

Dr Meyers: Did he tell you that he loves you?

JC: Yeah, every time. *Smiles sadly*

Dr Meyers: Did you enjoy the time you had?

JC: Very. I always cherished it.

Dr Meyers: A last question before the first session is over. Do you visit me to get over him or to make a decision as well?

JC: Both... I want to get over him so I can make the decision...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story