I laid back with my fingers deep in my thick black ombre colored hair, massaging my scalp. I sigh quietly as I drop my hands, one in my lap and the other sliding back into Justin’s waiting hand on the center console that divided us. He squeezed my hand bringing the back of my hand up against his lips, kissing me as his eyes never diverted from the road.  The ride was quiet, but comfortable.

We were on our way home finally from the award show and from the after party, which were a banger. We spent most of the night dancing our ass off with one another in between with the rest of our crew. I smiled looking out the window at the events of the night. This has really been a special time in our life, which we could share not only with one another, but with all our friends. Who could ask for a better night to spend with the love of your life?

I lean back into the warm seat as I look over at Justin and down at our hand the contrast in our skin color. I love how different we were, but the same in many areas in life. I loved how we completed each other; we were best friends before anything. You know you have done something right in life when you are able to marry your best friend. He was the perfect gentleman and the perfect goof ball all at the same time. He was the type of man that made you feel like a woman even on your worse day. He tolerated a lot from me in the beginning stages of our relationship all my insecurities, all my selfish ways and all my angry moments. He healed me, not fix me. He loved me through it all. He said on our wedding day as we say our written vows.

“We have been through a lot in these last couple of years; you would say I tolerated you through all our issues, but no. I loved you through it all because this day is what I pictured back then. Who you are now is what I envisioned back then and I wasn’t about to give up on the vision that I wanted to be reality.”

There was not a dry eye once we were done with our vows even down to the preacher who officiated the wedding.  Everyone knew what we had been through; there were times we almost completely threw in the towel, but as determined as Justin and in love as I was we couldn’t walk this earth without each other and be truly happy. We knew that from the bottom of our hearts.

The car slowed to a stop light, Justin stretched out a bit and his other hand through his hair as he looked over towards me, locking eyes with one another. The look he gave me said everything without words, he loved me, he adored me, and he was captivated by me anything you could say to the one you loved without words. I knew it because it was exactly how I felt when I looked at him.

It wasn’t long before we were both leaned in sharing a kiss. My unoccupied hand ran over his cheek feeling the stubble underneath my fingertips. I feel his soft, but callus hand running up the side of my neck pulling me closer and deeper into the kiss.  I get lost in the softness of his lips, they weren’t thick, but they were still juicy and full of passion. We both get lost in the kiss only being interrupted by the blaring of car horns behind us.

 Justin chuckles pulling away, leaving me in a daze still rubbing his cheek and pressing lightly on the gas accelerating us forward,” We better get home. I’m trying to do some things to you Mrs. Timberlake.”

I grin as I continue to lay kisses along his cheek and down his neck,” Well get me home big daddy.”

With that he sped up.

It wasn’t long before he was driving us between the gates of our home and turned off the car.  He quickly exited the car and jogged around the back and pulling my door open. He held out his hand,” Home sweet home.”

I smiled placing my hand in his as helped me from the car as I grab my clutch purse from the seat. As I stood up he pulled my body against his and began to attack my neck with kisses,” Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?”

“Yes, but I don’t mind hearing it again.” I giggle as his lips tickle my neck pushing him back a little.

“Justinnn.”  As he continued to tickle my neck with his lips purposely.

“What.” He muffled into my neck gripping at my hips as I push a way breaking free and making a dash for the front door of our home. My heels clicking loud and rapidly against the stone driveway followed him the stomps of his feet.

“Come here woman! “ He called out behind me as I stepped up onto the stairs towards the door.  I turn over my shoulder and see him coming charging at me. I sent a scream of excitement into the night air as he runs up on me grabbing hold of my waist turning me around quickly and pressing my back up against the cold wooden door roughly. I breathe heavily as he presses his hard body against mines as he brushed his noses against mines with a smirk across his lips.

“I said… come here.” He grips the back of my thighs tightly and hoisting me up in the air in one swift move. I wrap my arms and legs his body as I lick my lips gazing into his eyes that have grown dark with lust. He reaches around my thighs digging the keys out of his back pocket and placed the key into the door. I began sucking on his neck causing a groan to escape his lips as he fumbled with the door before finally kicking the door open and causing him to stumble forward.

We began to kiss passionately as our hands start roaming all over each other. The sequins of my dress ruffling underneath his fingertips, I’m sure was popping off or coming loose.  He walks through the house dropping the keys on the marble floors and running his hand along the wall trying to find a light, but bumping us into the wall as he slides his tongue between my lips as I digging my fingers into his hair.

A mouth full of OH’s, shits and ouch filtered through out the large house. He finally finds a light flipping it on illuming the living room area. The full engagement of our passion comes to a disrupted halt as Justin stops in his tracks and his lips lose all movement.

“Babe, what’s this?”

I pull my head away as I look over his face and began to follow his eyes. It was a room full of baby blue and lavender large balloons paired in twos going up along the railing of the stairs with a piece of papers attached to each one of them. The colors represent us, our favorite colors.

I smiled looking back at him rubbing his cheek as I unlock my legs from around his waist,” A part of your anniversary gift.”

He looks with a bit of a surprise and makes his way over to the first balloon. I watch as I pull my phone from my clutch purse that I still held onto surprised not dropping along the way inside. I hold open my phone beginning to record his reaction to the surprise.

“Each balloon represents each month we have spent together before the wedding. The paper tied to it is something I love about you some are serious some are quirky and with a hope for the future. Read them aloud babe.” I spoke looking at him through the video footage as I watch him pull a paper from the first balloon.

He unravels the paper, reading it first to himself before parting his lips to read it out loud,” I love the baffle looks you have to surprises. Surprise! I hope that I can continue to surprise you for years to come.”

He laughed looking at me pointing to me,” A surprise this is.”

I wink at him as I followed beside him as he steps up onto the stairs grabbing the next one,” I love the mornings I roll over and see your eyes as you have watched over me while I sleep. I hope that I watch over you as much as you watch over me.”

He looks at me and shrugs,” I just love the peaceful look you have on your face. It brings joy to my heart.”

He continued up the stairs reading each piece of paper one by one. He would laugh at the quirky ones in between such as I loved looking at old videos of his younger years because he reminded me of a Ken doll with his curly blonde hair. We reached the top of the stairs as we came up balloon number 11 in which he noticed,” There are only 11.”

I nodded still filming,” It’s in the bedroom along with your gift.”

He looked at me with a wiggling of his eyebrows as he walked off towards the bedroom. He walked inside and I was bubbling over with excitement as he walked over to the bed were laid a black box with the balloon attached to it and a note.

He pulled the taped note carefully from the box and read it aloud,” I love the love you have for me and at one point I never wanted anyone to have the opportunity to even experience a fraction of that, but now I don’t mind so much. Here’s to us.”

He turns his head raising his eyebrow before turning to open up the box. He pulls back the white tissue paper and he took in what was before him.  He stares into the box for a few moments before raising his hands and dragging through his hair as he blew out the breath that he was holding. Everything stood still and neither of us moved or spoke, but taking in the moment.

“Holy Shit.” He whispered as he reached down into the box with the other pulling out the contents. He pulled out a white baby oneise with a pair of crocheted white shoes and laid them on the bed. I walked over closer to him with a grin on my face. He noticed my movement as he turned to me with tears in his eyes.

“You pregnant?” He barely whispered.

I nodded.

“We are having a baby?”

The next thing I knew Justin grabbed my arms pulling me close to him and crashed his lips into mines kissing me deeply and passionately causing me to nearly drop my phone. He pulled back just as quickly as he kissed me and began to pace the room,” Oh shit! I’m having a baby. We are having a baby!”

I laughed as I turn the camera around to me,” Oh yes, shit we are having a baby.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I added a visual piece as far as how Nikki looked and her outfit for the night.

http://www.polyvore.com/secret_santa/set?id=106282987 


Completed
B-Twice is the author of 7 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Nicole and Justin Timberlake. The previous story in the series is Baby Oh Baby. The next story in the series is Back Home.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story