I may be a bit tipsy right now.  Like I said before, I’m not a club person but when I do go, I go hard.  When Nikki and I were in college and we would go to clubs with our friends, we always drank a little before hand.  It’s more fun that way.  Come on…you’ve done it before.

“What time are we leaving?” Nikki said…more like yelled.

“I don’t know.  He’ll call me or something.” I said looking at my phone then slamming it on my bed.  Clearly we’re both buzzed.  This should make for an interesting night.

Oooo! My phone is ringing! It’s Justin. Funny how I check my caller ID when I’m tipsy.

“Yo!” I said giggling.

“Hey girl.  I’m outside.”

“We’ll be right doooooowwwnnn!” I said in a sing-song voice.  “Okay Nik-Nik.  Let’s go.  And think sober.” Like that’s gonna work.

“Okay Nat-Nat.  Let’s be OUT!” She said as we sloppily high-fived each other

I’m beginning to think my brilliant plan of trying to seem completely sober might not go over so well.  We’re both giggling down the stairs at absolutely nothing.

“Alright. No more laughing.  We’re about to go outside. Act normal.” I said between giggles.

“Alright. I’m cool.” Nikki said smoothing her skirt.

I open the door and we start walking towards the car.  I see Justin, Trace, and two other guys. 

“HEY JUSTIN!” I yelled.  He’s gonna know. 

Justin comes closer to give me a hug. “Hey Nat.” He pulled away and looked at me.  “You guys are drunk.”

He knows. “Noooo…Not drunk.  Just nice.  I only took two shots.” I said holding up two fingers.  “I’m still coherent.”

“Suuuuure. Well lemme introduce you to my friends.  This is Nick and Mike.”

“Hi Nick and Mike.” Nikki said.

“Oh my gosh! Nick and Nik! HA!” I said like I came up with something new and original. They just laughed.  I guess they know too.  “Let’s go! I’m ready to dance my ass off.”

Trace looked at me and laughed. “I thought you didn’t even like clubs.”

“I don’t.” I answered.

We piled into the car.  I honestly don’t remember most of the ride. For all I know, we flew to the club on that flying dog thing in “The Never Ending Story” movie.  We got there crazy fast. I hate that damn flying dog by the way.

“Are we here?!” Nikki said interrupting my thoughts.

“Yeah this is it.” Mike answered…or was that Nick.  I don’t know.

“Yay! Let’s party!” I said.  We got out the car and Justin handed the keys to the valet.  I guess a perk of being rich is you don’t have to wait for shit.  We walked right into the club and then straight to VIP.  No lines or anything.  The VIP section was really nice.  I took a seat on this couch that had to be the most comfortable couch my ass has touched.  I wanted to dance but I needed a drink or two first. 

“I want a drink.” I said into Justin’s ear.

“Go get one.”

“I can’t get it by myself.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re paying.”

“I am?” he said slightly amused.

“Yup!” I grabbed his hand and led him to the bar…bobbing and weaving through bimbos – I mean scantily clad women.

“What did you want to drink?”

“A sour apple martini.”

“Sour Apple Martini for her and I’ll take a Jack and Coke” He said to the bartender.

“You like that shit?” I asked.  Jack Daniels had to be one of the most disgusting drinks I’ve ever tasted.

“Of course! I’m from Tennessee.  It’s like…the law.”

I laughed. “I guess so.”

I took my drink as Justin paid the bartender. We walked back to the couch where the rest of the guys were sitting.  It feels like this club is full of girls and the only men in here are the ones we came in with.

“Did y’all see where Nikki went?” I asked.

“Ummm...last I saw she was at the bar.” Trace answered.  Of course she’d be at the bar.

“HEEEEEEYYYY!!!” It was Nikki.  She probably got some loser to get her a drink.  “Natty!! Let’s dance!”

I was starting to feel the effect of my martini which means I was starting to feel invincible.

“Let’s go! I’ll be back Justin.” 
 



I nodded at her as she left with Nikki.  Chicks seem to like dancing with each other…not that I mind or anything.  I guess now would be a good time get some opinions.

“So. What do y’all think?” I asked.

“About what?” asked Mike. Idiot number one.

“Don’t be stupid.”

“I’d bang both of ‘em…at the same time.  You think they’d be down for that?” Nick laughed.  Idiot number two.

“I’m being serious asshole.”

“Alright, okay. Seriously.  Nat’s hot. How do you do it JT? You’re such a loser.”

“I get more chicks than you fucker.” I said laughing.  I wonder where Nat went.  I should go look for her.

“I’ll be back guys.” I walked to the dance floor searching for her.  I spotted her almost immediately dancing with some random guy. 

Hm.

I really have no reason to be jealous.  She’s not my girlfriend.

But I am.  I kinda wanna punch that dude in the face. He’s touching her too much.

But she’s not my girlfriend.  She can do what she wants

Time to cut in.

“May I cut in?” I asked her. Not him.

“Nah man…I’m still dancing.” He said.  That really made me hate him more.  I guess Nat heard because she turned around.

“JUSTIN!” She said smiling and completely ignoring her dance partner.  He must’ve bought her another drink.

“We’re not finished dancing baby girl.”

Nat looked at him with the most disgusted look on her face. “Yes we are. Justin is here. I missed you!”  I smiled smugly as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Natalie?”

“Justin?” she said mocking me.

“Where’s Nikki?” 

She shrugged.

“Did you have another drink?”

“Sure did…I love this song! Come dance with me!”  I have no idea what song this is but she’s grinding all on me so I could care less.

“Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I’m drunk.”

I laughed. “You think?”

“Yes. Because I feel like I’m saying everything sloooooooow.” She must’ve drank some crazy ass drink.  There’s no way a martini could get her fucked up that fast.

“What did you drink?”

“A Blue Motorcyle.” And of course she did that dumb ass motorcycle dance.

“Okay…uuuhhh…let’s go sit down.” I took her hand and brought her back to the VIP area where we met up with the rest of the crew. 

“Where’s Trace?”

“He went to dance or something with Nikki.” Oh really?

Then I felt fingers playing in my hair. What left of it anyways.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing…” she drawled as I felt her lips make contact with my neck. My eyes shot open.

“Um. Nat. You should probably stop.”

“I don’t want to.”

“But we’re in public.”

“So?”

“So” I said taking her face into my hands. “I think you should stop. I mean, I definitely enjoy it but I’d rather you do it when you’re not drunk off you ass.”

She looked at me and pouted, “Fine. You wouldn’t have been ready for me anyway.”

“Oh I’m more than ready. I just want you to actually remember your first ride on this train.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” She said rolling her eyes.



I dropped the guys off at my house to pass before bringing Nat and Nik home. Nik was awake but Nat was passed out on the back seat.

“Thanks Justin.  I had fun. We should do this again sometime.” Nik said trying to drag herself to the front door.

“Your welcome. But Nik?”

“Huh?”

“You’re just gonna leave Nat in my car?”

“Man, that ain’t got nothing to do with me.” she said as she opened the door and went inside.

“But…” She was already inside.  “Nat?” I said slightly shaking her.

“I don’t want to get up.” she mumbled.

“But you’re home.”

“I’ll sleep in here.”

“You can’t sleep in here.”

She didn’t respond. I picked up her out of the car and brought her inside the house.  Thank God I work out because I would’ve died carrying someone up three flights of stairs.

I got to her room and placed her on her bed.  As I went to leave her

“Justin?” I heard her say with her face in the pillow.

“Yeah?”

“Come here.” I walked over to the side of her bed.

“What?”

She got up and gave me a hug and fell back onto her bed with a thud.
 
“You’re welcome.” I said as I shut the door.


Incomplete
PrettyNPink is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked What's In Store also liked 321 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story