Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is kind of short.  I'm not really sure why but whatever. :)

I am SO happy to be home. Being on the road for about 8 months a year really makes you miss small town living.  At least when I’m here, I’m not the JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.”  I’m just Justin. 

 

“Justin where are you?!” My mom yelled.

“I’m in the living room scratching my ass.” I loved joking with my mom. 

 

I heard footsteps.  I knew she was coming downstairs…probably to slap me upside my head.

 

*slap*

 

I knew it.

 

“You’re nasty.  Go take out the garbage.” 

 

“But mama! I’m on vacation!  I just got home last night” I pouted.

 

She looked at me unfazed by anything I said and handed me the garbage.  It’s times like these I wished I was the JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

 

“Okay okay I’ll take it out.” I said as I sauntered out of the kitchen.

As I placed the bag in the can in front of the house, I noticed that there was a moving van parked at the house across the street.  I knew pretty much everyone on our street.  I guess we were getting new neighbors. 

 

“Hey mom.  Is someone moving in across the street?”  I knew she’d know.  She’s knew everything that was going on around here.

 

“Oh yeah!  I forgot to tell you.  The cutest family is moving in there.  The Dunbar family I think it was.  They have the cutest little boy with the cutest cheeks.  They also said they had a daughter but she’d be coming in today.”

 

Daughter.  She’s probably twelve years old.  Great just great.

 

“How old is their daughter?” Please don’t say twelve, please don’t say twelve

 

“Ummm…I think they said 21.  She’s driving down here.  They said they’d send her over here to meet me when she came in.” she said.

 

21.  Jackpot.  I hope she’s hot.

 

“Cool.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story