Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Tat-Tat-Tatted Up
Is that cho’ thong showing or your tattoo on your back… 

We finally pulled up to the house blasting music of course.  It was pretty big.  Shit it’s bigger than our house in Jersey.

“Mommy! We’re heeerrrrreee!” I yelled.

 

Nikki and I went inside and found my mom cooking of course.

 

“Mommy…you just got here.  Come on!” I laughed

 

She looked at me. “You don’t have to eat.”

 

“Come on now.  That’s drastic mommy.  Don’t play with my emotions.”

 

“How was the trip?” My daddy was coming down the stairs.

 

“It was good.  Nikki almost got us lost though.” I joked.  “Where’s my room?”

 

“It’s on the third floor.  Both you and Nikki have your own rooms.”

 

I guess it’s not that bad.  Own rooms.  Big fuckin house.  Things are starting to look up.  All we need are some cuties to sweeten the deal.

 

“Nat, let’s go get our stuff out of the car.”  Nikki was always pressed to get shit done.

“Okay but I need to change.  It’s hot as fuck down here.”

 

After getting changed, we were ready to work…or at least one of us was.  I’m lowkey lazy.  I usually don’t step out my house in shorts but it is ridiculously hot here and we’re gonna be moving some shit.

 

“I’m sick of moving shit!” I frowned.

 

“Bitch, you didn’t even move anything!” Nikki did move more than me.  I told you I was lazy.

 

“I’m hooooooottttt!”

 

“Come on Natty Boo.  There’s only a couple more things left.” Nikki said.

 

“Fuck that.  I don’t wanna!  It’s hot as balls!” I could be such a little kid at times.  “I’m gonna sit down for a second.”  I went to sit on the back of the moving truck

 

This street was fairly quiet.  We must’ve shook some shit up coming down the block blasting music.  Oh well.  I wonder who the hell lives on this block.  Probably no one my age.  Looks like old people live here.  The houses on this block were beautiful though. 

 

“NAT!!” Nikki must’ve noticed I was gone.

 

“I’m coming...gimme a second.  You know I’m frail.” 

 

“Liar.  You’re bigger than me.”

 

Bitch.  Nikki walked over and put the biggest box in my hands.

 

“Dirtbag.”

 

“Aww…thanks! I love you too!” she said as she hugged my neck.

 

We were finally done with putting all of our shit inside.  Was moving into the dorms always that bad?  Geez. 

 

Nikki and I went to sit on the porch.  OH SHOOT! Before I forget, let me tell you about why Nikki was moving with me.  I’ve been best friends with her since the second grade.  Long ass time right?  Well, Nikki’s mom died two years ago and she basically lived with me because her dad sucked at life.  So when my parents decided to move, it was only natural that she came with us…plus I’d die down here without someone I know coming with me.

 

“Aren’t these houses pretty?” Nikki said

 

“Hell yeah.  I was thinking the same thing.  These houses look like the shit you see on ‘Cribs.’”

 

“Yeah man…these people have some sexy ass cars too!  Look at that one!” Nikki pointed to a Benz parked in the driveway across they street.”

 

“Damn…I’d marry that car!” We laughed.

 

“Nat! Nikki!” My mom yelled.

 

“Yes??” We could never say ‘huh?’ or ‘what?’ to my mom…no matter how old we got.

 

“Come with me. I promised that I’d bring you over to meet our neighbors.”

 

Damn! Why?  I hated meeting neighbors.  I always just stood there and smiled while they talked about me like I wasn’t there.

 

“Okay…but are they old mommy?” Hey…I had to know.

 

“No. Lynn’s my age”

 

“Soooo….they’re old.”  I said smiling.

 

“Girl do not play with me.  Let’s go.”

 

“Okay.  Come on Nikki.  You’re coming too!” 

 

Nikki tilted her shades. “Oh no I’m not.  I’m not your sister!”

 

“Yes you are!” I said grabbing her hand.  “If I’m going down, I’m taking you with me.”

 

“Fine.  Just for that I’m gonna whisper anything funny that I can remember in your ear so you can laugh and embarrass yourself!”

 

“Whatever.  I can take it.”  I know she’s gonna have me acting a fool in front of these people.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story