January 2, 2014

 

“Is this my seat?” Josephine asked checking her ticket to make sure, it read 32A.

 

“So that means, that I sit next to you.” JC said putting the backpack on the overhead cabinet above him.

 

Josephine Nicolei Chasez and JC Chasez were married, and were heading to Florida for their anniversary, they have departed from Kennedy Airport and were on their way to Orlando Fla, it had been the perfect getaway, just the two of them.

 

“I get the window seat.” JC told Josephine, who had just sat down and making herself comfortable.

 

“Not too many people sitting back here though.” Josephine looked down the aisle.

 

“Ladies and Gentleman welcome aboard United Continental, this is your captain speaking, we would be taking off out of Kennedy International so please fasten your seatbelts and remain seated.”

 

JC pulled out his Iphone and snapped a photo of the both of them so he can tweet about it.

 

“Off to Fla with my wife!” Was his tweet.

 

“You know, there would be probably be fans stalking us.” Josephine added.

 

“Oh no; at the airport when we land maybe, but I booked a honeymoon suite on one of the finest resorts in Cape Coral, and it’s a secluded area, very private and away from it all.” JC said as he nuzzled into her neck.

 

She giggled and gently pushed him away, “Stop”

 

“Just wait until we get to Orlando we are gonna-

 

“Excuse me, would any of you like anything to drink before we take off?” The flight attendant asked.

 

Josephine wanted to laugh when JC was getting in the moment cause he looked away rapidly and pretended to look out the window when the airline was moving.

 

“A glass of wine would be nice, for the both of us.”

 

JC was surprised by her answer but it didn’t bother him too much, when the flight attendant left to get the drinks, he let out a groan.

 

Josephine let out a laugh, “What happened JC, you were caught in the moment?”

 

“That is not funny.”

 

“Oh come on JC, she’s a flight attendant she wanted to serve us.”

 

“You ordered wine?”

 

“Yeah, wine is good; it might help with the mood.” Josephine gave him a wink.

 

“What are you saying?” JC was confused.

 

At that moment the flight attendant arrived with their drinks and asked them if they needed anything else, they told her “no” and “thank you.”

 

When the flight attendant left the captain went to speak again.

 

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome aboard United Continental flight 882, departing from Kennedy International and arriving at Orlando International approximately in 4 hours, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff.”

 

The plane escalated down the runway and took off into the air, it was cool but a little windy day.

 

About a few minutes into the flight, the overhead lights dimmed and went out meaning no flight attendants were coming up and down the aisle

 

“I’m gonna make it up to you.” She whispered into his ear.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well the flight attendant interrupted us right, so I’m gonna make it up to you.”

 

“You sure this isn’t the wine talking?”

 

JC didn’t get an answer; instead he was surprised when she went to go sit on his lap and faced him.

 

He could feel himself growing hard and was about to say something when his mouth was covered by her lips.

 

She started to straddle him slowly and began to slowly unbuckle his jeans; luckily she was wearing a skirt, so she had no problem.

 

“What are we doing?” JC whispered in a trembling voice as he broke off the kiss.

 

“We are doing this JC, nobody won’t hear us if we be quiet, and look nobody sitting next to us either.”

 

JC just went on with it, right now he didn’t care, she was frisky and he liked that fact.

 

She kissed the stubble underneath his chin and then kissed his neck, JC was getting so turned on by this, and she was also as well, and it felt good.

 

There was nothing better than having a heated make-out session about 36, 000 feet in the air with your significant other, and it was even ten-times better when nobody was sitting next to you.

 

Josephine kept straddling, and the feeling of JC inside of her was unexplainable, she was slow and sensuous at first, then she picked up her pace, JC grabbed her hips and then kissed her lips passionately, she let out a light moan of pleasure.

 

JC heard a ding sound, meaning the captain was speaking. “Ladies and Gentleman, this is your captain speaking, we are heading into some clouds that contain a light drizzle, and we might be experience turbulence momentarily.”

 

Everything was a blur, so JC and Josephine weren’t sure if they heard the captain correctly, and at that moment, they both felt the airplane tremble, and one more touch from JC sent Josephine over the edge, and together they reached their peak, he loved the feeling, he felt her walls tighten and he loved riding that wave, and so did she, she loved feeling every inch and ounce of him inside of her.

 

After the blur faded, Josephine knew she couldn’t remain in that position any longer, she didn’t want to get caught, she slowly got off of him and excused herself to go the restroom, the lazy smile on JC’s face said it all, he was completely satisfied, and the undone zipper on his jeans was the proof.

 

Josephine checked herself in the restroom mirror, her hair was a bit out of place, her face was a bit pink, she felt giggly and the spark in her eye, also revealed intense satisfaction with the man she loved.

 

Shortly after, she came out of the restroom, only to see that JC was still there with the lazy smile on his face and his jeans undone.

 

“You are gonna have to zip those and go to the restroom, you wouldn’t want people to see you like that right?”

 

JC told her no, but excused himself to use the restroom, he washed up, and washed his face and whatever contents he had, he was surprised that his wife did that for him, and they both enjoyed it.

 

He emerged out of the restroom and saw that Josephine went to go grab a bag of cookies from her purse.

 

As she munched away, she took a look at JC, who went to go sit back in her seat.

 

“Did you have fun?”

 

“Did I ever? What a great honeymoon gift.”

 

“I told you I was gonna make it up to you, and it wasn’t just the wine.”

 

“I’m glad you did, I was not expecting that from you, makes me love you so much more.”

 

“JC, you are a freak, I wanted to do that to you, switch sides a bit.”

 

“You are a little freak too you know.”

 

“I learn from the best.” Josephine told him as she popped a cookie into JC’s mouth.

 

He slowly took the cookie and chewed on it.

 

Josephine looked at him and told him, “I know what you are thinking.”

 

“Round Two.”  He whispered back to her…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ooh! Look what happens when being stuck in a snowstorm. :P Inspiration has kicked in, yeah a name Hercules for a snowstorm is so lame...lolz

But anyways, hope you all like it.. :)


Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: planesex marriedjc