Story Notes:
Special thanks to my friend for taking the time to post this for me when I couldn't get to a computer with internet. ♥

Andrea looked around the empty store. It had always been her dream to open the small craft boutique. She had worked for a long time, saving up what she could to get this far. Now, a few months in, the store was dead as it always seemed to be on Sunday mornings. She wished again it would pick up so she could quit her weekday job and run the store herself full time.

 

The slim brunette busied herself with rearranging the skeins along the bins of the yarn wall. The faint jingle of the door accompanied the blast of cold air as someone entered. Turning to face the customer, the shop girl's face lit up as she watched the dark head cross in front of the store's window.

 

"About time," she greeted JC.

 

The singer placed a take out bag on the top of the register's counter, crossing the small store to meet her, he took her in his arms and kissed his greeting.

 

Andrea obliged, going to behind the counter. Pulling the bag towards her, she peeked inside and smiled. He knew just what she was craving without even asking.

 

"I think they had to kill the chickens," JC joked. "Took them forever."

 

The retail owner closed up the bag, rolling the top up tightly. "Go get the door," she instructed her lover.

 

He obeyed, going back to the front of the store, throwing the lock and flipping the sign to closed. He practically jogged around the counter, letting himself into the back storeroom. While he had done his task, Andi had placed her lunch on top of the miniature fridge in the corner.

 

She shut the door to the room behind him. She barely had time to engage the lock before he pressed her against it, his lips searching for hers.

 

The kiss was fierce, tongues sliding against each other and teeth nipping at the others lips. Andrea pushed off the door, hands roaming down his chest. Grabbing a hold of the hem, she pushed it up, helping him out of it. He worked on his jeans while she ripped her own shirt and bra off in one move. She kicked off her sandals, standing barefoot as she shimmied out of her pants, letting them pool on the concrete floor.

 

Walking backward, the store girl came to rest on the desk against the wall. She propped herself up on it, inviting her lover to her by spreading herself, kicking the wheeled chair back and out of the way.

 

He joined her, kissing her neck, pressing himself into her stomach. She moaned, leaning back as the kiss ended. She felt his teeth brush against the sensitive skin at the base, then bite  down hard.

 

Her nerves felt as if they were on fire, sparks coursing through her when he moved down to her chest. Lowering his head, he flicked his tongue across one pert nipple. Her thighs clenched, squeezing him. He sucked it into his mouth while simultaneously grasping her other breast in his hand. His slightly calloused hands felt rough as he kneaded the soft flesh.

 

"Jace," she whimpered. She tilted her hips forward, pressing against him. He took half a step back, letting his engorged member stand to attention. Using a hand to guide it, he thrust into her. She sat up, gripping the edge of the desk to keep her balance as she locked her legs around him. His hands went down to grasp her butt, fingers digging into the firm cheek as he thrust.

 

Her grip tightened to keep her steady. The planed tryst heightened the anticipation, driving them both frantic as they finally started to relieve their burning desire.

 

Her arms started to tremble with the force she was using to keep herself perched precariously on the edge. Kissing him, she brought her hands up to hold his head letting his thrust push her back. She leaned back, pulling with her until he was bent over her as she laid beneath him.

 

With the new position, he was able to thrust deeper, eliciting throatier moans, bringing them closer to the release they were seeking for. She let her hands roam down, clutching at his ass, trying to get him even closer, bring him further into her.

 

He rested his head next to hers, completely focused on his mission. She turned her head slightly, running her tongue along the folds of his ear. He moaned, thrusting erratically before one last deep one as he came.

 

She dug her fingers into his cheeks, spreading him a little as she ground up against him, pushing past the final threshold that held her back. She clenched him tight, moaning in his ear as her orgasm consumed her. 

 

She released him as her body relaxed, caressing his hip mindlessly as their bodies recovered from the exploit. He pushed off her, sliding out as he stood up. She followed, pushing herself up to sit perched on the edge of the desk before hopping down to stand in front of him.

 

He kissed her again, more tenderly than their previous ones. He ran a finger over the already darkening mark on her neck, admiring his handiwork.

 

"You gave me a hickey, didn't you?" she asked. His reply was a smirk and she slapped his arm. "I have to hide that at the office, you idiot. And I hate turtlenecks."

 

"Let them see how much I love you," JC murmured.

 

"It's the most juvini-" she let the rest of her tirade stop when her brain caught on to what he had said. Above her, he chuckled watching her realize his declaration. The anger melted away into warmth.

 

"I love you too," Andrea grinned. Lifting her head, the couple shared a tender kiss.

 

The songwriter chuckled again when his girlfriend pulled him back to her when he tried to rise. Soft lips brushed against the tip of his nose before letting him go.

 

JC pressed his own lips to her forehead, returning the smile that spread across the petite woman's features before standing up. Perched on the edge of the desk, the shop girl watched the girl band manager dress in silence.

 

"Thursday night?" She broke the tranquil ambiance.

 

"Uh, yeah," the dark haired man nodded, running through his schedule mentally. He patted his jeans, making sure his phone and keys were still where he left them.

 

"I'll see you then," Andrea bent over, retrieving her own clothes. "And thanks for lunch, love."

 

"Anytime," the singer replied. Trailing his hand along her arm as he passed, he let himself out of the small boutique.

 

 


Completed
Dawn Dustings is the author of 24 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Crazy for You also liked 46 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story