Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know what you think! Also....yes, Backstreet is in the story...but I don't focus on the music.

Also, future reference....I know Brian's a hard core christian in real life...but for my purposes....he's not. :D

Sugar and Jessica burst into the house. "JODY!" Sugar yelled, her voice taking on a quiet cat like ability to sound loud.


Jodylee DiBartemeno bounded down the first staircase left from Sugar. "What's going on?" She asked, her brown eyes blazing.


"That woman is out there, and she's got B and Anna in the air grip!" Sugar replied breathlessly. Her blue eyes flashed a brilliant gold for a second before fading back to blue.


Jodylee gasped. "JOSH!" She cried upstairs.


Jessica was taken back by the shocking presence of JC Chasez from *N Sync. "What's going on Jody?" JC asked his voice smooth and silky.


"B and Mouse are being attacked by Scray."


JC's mouth dropped open in shock. "Great." He groaned. He raced outside just in time to see Anna try to escape the air trap she was in. Jessa, on the other hand, was still limp. "Where did B go?" He asked.


"She phased a few minutes ago. Don't know where she went." Sugar said.


JC shook his head, and prepared to fight Scray as best as he could. Being that she had all the powers of the Zodiac, he knew he'd have to use his magick to defend the two women in the air.


"Scray! Stop now!" JC shouted.


"Oh yeah? What are you going to do, rail boy?" The woman, now known as Scray cried in sarcasm. Her wild jet-black hair whipped wildly behind her.


JC muttered a spell under his breath as he prepared to fire a tiny ball of fire from his hands.


Scray laughed as she easily caught the tiny ball, in mid air, and extinguished with the water from a bowl sitting in the open window of the house. "Can't you do better than that?' She tossed the insult at JC like salt into an open wound.


JC smiled. "Yeah, I can!" He moved his hands in a hexagon, and pushed towards Scray.


"NO!" Anna saw the move JC had made. Scray disappeared suddenly. Anna floated down to the ground gracefully, while Sugar and Jody helped the limp form of Jessa down to the ground.


"Thanks guys. I almost had Dragon here." Jessa said; popping up, full life into her body.


"Sorry B." JC said sheepishly.


"It's okay. At least you banished her from the property." Jessa said, smiling.


JC's cell phone rang suddenly, startling Anna.


"Mouse, don't be scare." Jessa laughed at her best friend.


Anna stuck her tongue out at Jessa as she watched JC's face with interest. "Lance is coming from Europe tomorrow." JC announced once he got off the phone.


'Good." Jessa smiled. Only 3 more males to go and she knew one of the members of *N Sync still had to be in the picture.


"Hey guys!" Nick Lachey ran from the driveway to where his friends were standing. "I have some great news!" He said, panting a little.


"What?" Everyone was interested, including Jessica.


"I've found Capricorn." He pushed out between breaths.


"Who?" Jessa demanded.


"AJ McLean from Backstreet."


JC's jaw dropped. "Really? I always thought it was Brian."


"Him too." Nick finally caught his breath. Being off of tour for the past few years had really made him into a fat ass.


Jessa's jaw dropped. "Brian?" She gasped.


Nick nodded a quirky smile on his face. 'That means we have only Aquarius to find.' He said proudly.


Anna and Jodylee gave each other high-fives.


"Great!" Jessa grinned.


"By the way, they're in the car now. I kind of figured you'd like them to be here, so they can see what's going on." Nick smiled.


"Why?" Jessica asked.


"Most of the time, when we find new members of our group, they don't quite believe in what we tell them. I know JC had a hard time accepting it." Jessa explained.


"Yeah, but Lance didn't." JC pointed out.


Jessa's face grew soft. "I know." She said quietly.


"Well, let's go see AJ and Brian." Anna said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood of the group.


"Good idea." Jessa perked up a little, her mind going back to business.


Incomplete
lance_fan_4eva is the author of 1 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story