The next day, JC was more confident. He found some new friends, he had a hot math teacher (Lance didn't exaggerate, he really looked like Jake Gyllenhaal) and he had a good start in school, even if he wasn't as popular as at his old one.

He entered the school and ignored the still curious glimpses of the other students. He walked straight towards his locker, when he ran into someone. Both fell on the floor. JC excused really fast and collected all the stuff, which fell on the ground, too.

Before he got the chance to give the stuff back to his owner, Tony, the guy he liked so much, grabbed his shirt and nudged him against the wall. 

"Can't you watch where you're walking, idiot?"

"I-Im sorry, I didn't see you coming," JC stuttered nervously.

"Shut up, you little son of a bitch! Will you ever walk down the corridors again without watching where you're going?"

"No, I won't! I'll always watch out where I'm going," JC looked nervously at Tony's eyes.

"Yeah, you will. And stop staring at me, faggot!"

JC looked down. "Sorry..."

"Oh, you'll be sorry." Tony opened JC's locker and pushed him into it. After closing the door, he locked it and laughed. "I hope you learned your lesson."

JC started banging at the locker door. "Get me out of here! Tony! Get me out of here!!"

Someone else hit against the door and screamed: "Shut the fuck up, faggot, or we'll beat you up the way you deserve it."

JC stopped banging at the locker door and sighed, resting his head against the locker door. "Get me out of here..."

After two more minutes, JC heard a loud noise. Laura opened the door with a hammer in her hand and the broken lock in the other one. "I guess you need a new locker..."

JC got out of the locker and sighed in relief, but looked away ashamed. "Thanks..."

"What happened? A student told me you were locked in here."

"Um... I ran into Tony and made him fall..."

"Oh... hey, don't worry. You aren't the first and you won't be the last one Tony pushed into a locker."

"I know... and I also know that this won't be the first neither the last time he will lock me in my locker..."

Laura put a hand on JC's shoulder and smiled. "Come on, we'll meet the other guys before classes start."

"Ok..." JC smiled at her and followed her.

Together, both went to Jordan's locker, where also Lilly and LAnce were standing.

"Guess who met Tony today." Laura said sarcastically.

JC looked down awkwardly, without saying a word.

Lance rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry that you already met him..."

"Yeah... I'm sorry that I already met him too, believe me... the worst part of it isn't locking me in my locker..." JC replied, looking up at the four of them.

Lance raised an eyebrow. "And what was it then?"

"He called me... faggot... I know it's stupid to worry about that, but it's always hard to hear it..."

Lance wrapped his arms around JC. "Hey, he calls everyone faggot. Don't worry about it. He calls even girls faggot."

"He won't stop calling everyone that until someone calls him the same..."

Lilly laughed. "Do you want to tell him? I won't!"

"Believe me, I was thinking about it... but I don't want him to start a fight... hey Lance, what subject do we have now?"

Lance grinned. "You'll feel better soon. We have math lesson now."

JC smiled. "I'm sure I'll feel better after spending an hour with Mr. Hottie."

Lance chuckled. "Cute nickname. And it fits so good."

"I know," JC laughed. "Come on then, I don't wanna be late. We'll see you guys later," JC smiled and waved them.

Lance went with JC to his classroom and sat in front the row.

"Man... I feel really bad now, though..." JC said to Lance, getting his math books out of his bag.

"I'm sorry, man... hope you feel better soon."

JC nodded sadly and stayed in silent until the teacher arrived.

Before the teacher came, Tony entered the room. He looked at JC without any facial expression. It seemed like he didn't even recognize JC.

JC got closer to Lance and whispered: "What is he doing here?"

"He is also in our math class... you didn't see him yesterday?"

"No... I think I didn't pay much attention to who was in the class..."

"Mr. Seagel was too hot?"

JC chuckled. "Yeah, I think that's why I didn't pay attention to who was in the class... where does he usually sit?"

"Last row somewhere... he isn't so good in math..."

"He isn't so good in anything besides sports..." JC mumbled.

Lance giggled. "That's true..."

"I hope the teacher doesn't tell him to sit next to me, 'cause there's a free seat here..."

"If he does, you still can teach him something wrong, to laugh at him... something like the radical of 36 is seven."

JC chuckled. "I'm not that mean, Lance... I won't talk to him, that's all I'm gonna do..."

"Aww... that's boring."

"Sorry, but I'm not laughing at him. I'm not that type of person."

"You're too cute for this world..."

JC looked at Lance and blushed. "Stop calling me cute! I feel awkward when you do!"

"Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute."

"Stop it!" JC laughed and hit playfully Lance on his arm.

"Aww..." Lance wrapped his arms around JC and cuddled him.

"Um... Lance... we're in the middle of the class..." JC reminded him.

"You feel uncomfortable?" Lance asked, never stopping to cuddle JC playfully.

"Yes, very!"

Some girls started chuckling both men and Lance stopped cuddling JC.

"Thanks..." JC cleared his throat and looked back at the girls chuckling. "Great, now they're laughing at us..."

"Let them laugh... anyways, they are girls... the also chuckle, when you say 'Penis'."

"Yeah, I know..." JC replied and looked at the teacher's table, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

The teacher came in and greeted the class. "Yesterday we were talking about parabolas. Can someone give me the result of the task we didn't finish yesterday?"

JC would've loved to pay more attention to the lesson, but his teacher was too hot, and he couldn't help but just stare at him dreamily.

"JC... are you even giving attention? What is the result of this equation?"

JC shook his head out of his thoughts. "Um... it's..." His mind was blank.

"X1 is 0 and X2 -3," Lance whispered.

"Um... X1 is 0 and... X2 is -3?" JC replied nervously.

Mr. Seagel raised an eyebrow. "That's right... next time Lance can tell me the answer on his own. Just keep listening, JC."

JC nodded and looked down. "Thanks," he whispered to Lance.

Lance smiled slightly and kept writing the equation down.

JC sighed and wrote the equation down, still thinking how he couldn't give the answer to such an easy equation.

"Are you still in a bad mood, because of Tony?"JC looked up from his notebook to Lance. "Yeah... a little bit... but it's ok."

"You know what will lift your mood? The appel pie of my mom! She makes some this afternoon. Do you want to come and taste it? My boyfriend is also coming, there you can meet him."

JC smiled slightly. "I'd love to. Thanks."

"Perfect... I'll call my mom after maths to tell her you are coming too. Oh my god, she will overdo cleaning the house and I'm sure she will make three apple pies instead of one." Lance chuckled at this imagination.

JC laughed. "Are you sure she's ok with me going to your house? She doesn't even know me!"

"I'm sure! My mom is cool... she is happy about every new friend I get to know in school."

JC smiled. "I'll meet your boyfriend but I'll have to see you two kissing and making out!"

"Oh come on... we won't when you are around... we have enough time, when you go home." Lance said, sticking his tongue out.

JC chuckled and returned his attention to the teacher.

After math lesson, Mr. Seagel told JC to wait, because he had to talk to him.

"What is it, Mr. Seagel?" JC approached his teacher, standing next to him.

"Wait a second," Mr. Seagel said, waiting for someone else. When Tony came next to JC, he started talking again. "JC, I saw your math marks of the last years and you seem to be a real good student. Would you give Tony tutoring in math?"

JC looked at his teacher and then he looked at Tony, then back at his teacher. "Um... sure... why not?"

"Perfect. Tony, please arrange your first tutoring lesson this week. You really need some help, before you write the next exam."

"Tony... when do you want to start the tutoring lessons?" JC asked Tony, looking at him with a shy smile.

Tony sighed. "You have time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm free tomorrow." JC nodded. "So... would you... give me your address? So I can go to your house for the tutoring lessons..."

"Yeah, whatever..." Tony wrote down his addres and threw it against JC. Then he left the room.

JC sighed and looked at Mr. Seagel. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Seagel..." Then he left the room, looking for Lance.

Lance waited in front of the room for JC. "And what did Mr. Seagel want from you?"

JC looked at his friend with a blank expression. "I have to give Tony tutoring lessons for maths..."

"Poor you... Tony is the last guy you want to teach something... he doesn't listen, doesn't lear anything and when he gets a bad mark, it's your fault... I would try to get a new teacher for him as fast as you can."

"No, I'm sure I can make him get better marks. It's gonna be tough, but I'll do it."

After school, Lance and JC went to Lance's place. His mom directly came to JC and greeted him friendly.

"Hi Mrs. Bass. Nice to meet you," JC have her his hand. "I'm JC."

"Lance, you could cut a slice from your nice friend." She said and shook JC's hand.

Lance sighed and rolled his eyes. "Is Nathan already here?"

"No, but he called saying he'll be here in 5 minutes." His mom replied. "JC, I made some apple pie. Do you want some?"

"Um... sure." He said, following her into the kitchen, where she cut a slice of apple pie and gave it to him. "Thanks."

Lance followed both and sighed. "Mom, did you really have to bake three apple pies? Two are more than enough..."

"I baked three apple pies because of Nathan. You know he always repeats every time he eats some of my apple pie!" She replied.

Lance rolled his eyes and helped to set the table. When the doorbell rang, he jumped excited up and opened the door. "Hey baby."

"Hey babe." Nathan greeted, kissing Lance. Nathan entered the house and went into the kitchen to greet Lance's mom. "Hi Mrs. Bass. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks Nathan." She replied.

Lance grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him into the living room. "JC, this is my boyfriend Nathan."

JC looked a bit surprised at Nathan. He imagined him a bit different than he was. He was taller than Lance, had black hair and light blue eyes. He wore eyeliner and had two piercings at his eyebrow, one at his bottom lip and four at his ear. He just wore black clothes, which were tooled with spikes and his shoes were some black jump boots.

JC gave him his hand. "I'm JC. Nice to meet you."

Nathan shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, JC. Is he that friend from high school you talked about, babe?"

"Yes, this is him..." Lance looked at JC. "Isn't he awesome?"

"Yes, he is... um, how long have you been together?" JC asked Lance.

"That must be... two and a half years... right Baby?" Lance cuddled up at Nathan and jumped up, as he remembered a thing he wanted to tell Nathan. "Oh and I told you about this Tony... today when JC went to school, he put the poor guy into his locker and locked it. Your sister had to break it with her hammer... by the way, why is she still taking it with her to school? Sorry, I'm a bit nervous."

"You know how she is... she's a little aggressive, and she wants to scare people threatening them with hiting their head with her hammer..." Nathan chuckled and looked at JC. "I can go to your school and beat up that Tony if you want me to, JC."

"No! No, it's ok. It's not a big deal... it's not the first time it happened to me either..." JC replied nervously.

Nathan smiled. "Ok, but if it gets too much, just tell me. I don't really hurt them, I just make them feel a bit scared."

JC laughed. "Ok, thanks. And Lance, why are you nervous?"

Lance chuckled nervously. "I like you and I surely like my boyfriend. I just want you to get along..." When his mom came with the rest of the apple pie, they all sat down around the table and started eating.

"How was school today?" Lance's mom asked.

"It was fine, Mrs. Bass." JC replied with a friendly smile. 

"Why wouldn't we get alone, babe?" Nathan asked. "Your friend looks like a really nice guy!"

"Yes, but you know that some people just don't like you, because of your appearance... I know JC doesn't seem to be that type, but I was still nervous..."

"You don't have to worry about that, Lance. I can assure you that I don't judge people by their appearance." JC replied, smiling at him.

Lance smiled and ate his piece of apple pie.

Nathan finished eating his piece of apple pie and rested a hand on Lance's thigh. "Baby, do you remember what you told me yersterday?"

"What do you mean?"

Nathan got closer to Lance and whispered: "I don't want to sound like I don't like your friend being here, or like I want him to go but... yesterday you told me it would be you and me today..."

Lance smiled and whispered: "Just go upstairs, I will follow you in a few minutes..."

Nathan grinned and looked at JC. "Hey JC, it was really nice meeting you, man. But I'm going upstairs now. I hope we see each other soon." He got up from his chair and hit JC playfully on his back, going upstairs.

"Ehmm... JC, I hate doing this, but I didn't see Nathan in a long time..."

"Oh... I see..." He got up from his chair. "I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the pie, Mrs. Bass." Then he left the house.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story