The next day nothing special happened in school. JC had his subjects and talked to his friends. He didn’t see Tony the whole day and no one else tried to beat him up or to put him into his locker.

Lance was talking the whole time about Nathan and how sensual his nights with him are. That annoyed JC a bit, because he just had to leave Justin behind and was still hurt. But Lance was his friend, so he let him admire his boyfriend and just smiled.

At the end he said Goodbye to all of his friends and went home. He ate quickly and went directly to Tony’s place. He was a bit nervous, because he didn’t know, how Tony would react. He just hoped that he will try to understand everything and that he could go home pretty fast.

JC rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Tony to open the door.

A hard breathing Tony opened the door. “What are you doing here? I thought  you’re coming in an hour…”

"Um... we didn't settle an hour for the tutoring lessons, so I thought this was a nice hour to come? If you want me to come back in an hour..."

“Now where you are here it’s ok… come in.” Tony stepped aside and let JC enter the house. He went upstairs into his room, where the music was played loudly and some barbells were lying on the floor. Tony turned off the music and put the barbells away. Then he put off his shirt and searched in his wardrobe for a new one.

“What? Never saw a half-naked man?”

JC stopped staring at him and looked away shyly. "Um... are you here alone?"

“Who should be with me?” Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know... your girlfriend... maybe?"

“Why should that bitch be with me? She annoys me most of the time… I’m happy when I’m not with her…”

"Then, why are you still with her?" JC asked, leaving his bag on the floor and sitting on the bed.

“And why do you ask me things that aren’t your business?”

"Sorry, I was just trying to talk about something while you get ready to start..."

“Then talk about something else!”

JC sighed and mumbled "Why don't you study to get better marks instead of fucking that bitch?"

“Why don’t you look out for a guy who fucks you? Oh yeah right, no one wants to fuck you, ugly faggot.”

"Why do you have to call everyone a faggot?! Maybe some of the ones you call a faggot think you're one yourself!"

Tony grabbed JC’s shirt and pushed him against the wall. “Did you call me a faggot?”

"Does it hurt when someone calls you that, Tony?"

Tony looked angry at JC and slapped him into his face. “I hope this hurt too!”

JC placed his hand on his face, where Tony slapped him, and looked at Tony. "Why do you always act like this? Why do you always play the cool straight guy?!"

“Shut the fuck up. I guess you should go now…”

"No, I'm not going anywhere. I told Mr. Seagel I'd help you get better marks, and I will."

“Ok, you know what I told myself? If you’re not going away, I’m going to kill you!”

"Tony, please, would you fucking stop acting like this?! I'm sick and tired of guys like you!! You can make everyone believe that you're straight, but not me! And I know that's what really bothers you... I want to help you, you know?"

Tony laughed at JC. Amused he sat down on the bed. “Then help me please, Doctor.”

"I'm being serious... why don't you tell everyone you're not straight? It's not that bad to tell them!" JC sat on the bed next to Tony.

“You know… that’s really hard for me… before I can tell everyone, I have to visit my doctor to get the birth control pill, because I am such a pussy.”

"Tony, stop acting like that already! I'm really being serious!"

“And I don’t care what you are saying. Now can we start with this fucking tutorial or do you want to leave? Choose one and when you start to talk with me about this senseless topic again, I will kick your ass out of my house… did you understand me?”

JC sighed and shook his head while taking the math book and a notebook out of his bag, along with some pencils. "Ok, we'll start... here, you write everything in it." He said, handing the notebook to Tony.

“What’s your problem?”

"What's yours? You didn't learn to write in preschool?"

Tony grabbed JC at his shirt and threw him against the wall. He went right behind JC, pressing his body against it. “So you want to be cheeky? You think you are funny? You want me to admit I’m gay? Ok, I am gay. What do you want to do now? Are you happy?” He ripped of JC’s shirt and pants and started to touch him. “Is this what you wanted?”

"Tony, please stop it!!" JC tried, unsuccessfully, to get off of his grip.

“Why? You wanted me to admit it… Now you want me to keep this secret again? I think you should decide, what you want…” Tony said and started to attack JC’s neck.

JC moaned quietly while he tried again to get off of Tony's grip. "I don't want you to keep the secret, but... please, stop it..."

Tony didn’t stop. He started to touch JC’s ass and rubbed his hips against JC’s.

JC tried to push him away, but failed again. "Tony, please..."

Tony kissed JC sensual. “Still want me to stop?”

JC looked at Tony's eyes for a moment and then grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him sensually.

Tony smiled against JC’s lips. He grabbed JC’s ass and managed to lay him on his bed without breaking the kiss. Tony opened his own pants and lead JC’s hand into it, to touch Tony’s member over his boxers.

JC shivered at the feeling of Tony's hard member against his palm, though his boxers were still on the way, and moaned quietly.

Tony licked over JC’s chest and moved down to his nipple.

JC bit at his bottom lip and started to pull Tony's shirt up, wanting to get it off the way.

Tony pulled down his shirt and continued licking his right nipple, biting it gently. With his hand he stimulated the other one. He did this until JC’s nipple got hard.

JC started pulling Tony's pants down, panting as Tony worked on his nipples.

“You want to lick my lollipop?” Tony whispered into JC’s ear.

"Yeah," JC moaned, as he pulled Tony's boxers down.

Tony lied himself on his back and pulled JC down to his cock. Gently he stroke JC’s hair, while he watched, how JC took his dick into his hand.

JC started stroking Tony, slowly at first, and accelerating his pace a bit then. He licked over the head of Tony's cock and took him slowly.

“Fuck” Tony groaned and pressed his eyes together, while he felt JC’s wet mouth around his member. “God JC, you were so right. I love this. I don’t want to hide no more. This feels so good. Suck me JC!”

JC started sucking harder and faster each time, looking up at Tony with amusement as he watched him tilt his head back and moan his name. He liked the feeling of him in his mouth, his hands in his hair and the sound of his name coming out of Tony's mouth.

Right before Tony came into JC’s mouth, he pulled him up, kissing him sensually, but fast. He squeezed JC on his back and lied on top of him. Tony stroke JC’s member, grinning as he watched JC closing his eyes. He took a bottle of lube out of his nightstand and rubbed a bit over his finger. “Shall I enter you?”

"Mm, yes, do it" JC moaned, lifting hips slightly.”

Carefully Tony pushed one of his fingers into JC. “You like it?”

JC moaned in response as he moved his hips, asking Tony for more.

Tony moved his finger inside JC and listened to the soft moans coming out of JC’s mouth.

JC stroke Tony's hair and whispered in his ear: "More..."

Tony took another finger and pushed it into JC, starting to stretch his whole.

JC groaned and moved his hips against Tony's fingers. "Tony, I want you inside of me," he moaned in Tony's ear.

“But I like to see you begging. Beg more and I might fulfill your wish.”

"Please Tony, I need you... please..." JC kept moaning while he moved his hips against Tony's fingers.

Tony grinned and removed his fingers. He rubbed his cock with lube and entered slowly JC. “You want to feel me?”

"Yeah" JC moaned while he bit at his bottom lip and grabbed Tony's ass, wanting him to go further.

Tony pushed his member completely into JC, waiting for his response.

JC let out a loud moan and took a moment to get used to the feeling of Tony inside of him.

Tony fucked JC hard, listening to his moans. He moved his hips faster and tried to push his member as hard into JC as he could. It didn’t take a long time until JC screamed “I’m coming…” Tony groaned: “Come with me” and both came to the same time.

JC spread his sperm all over his own body and Tony came deep into JC.

After his orgasm was over, Tony pulled his member out of JC and stood up from his bed. He grabbed JC’s clothes and threw them towards JC. “Get out of my house now… and if you tell anyone, we had sex, then I will cut your dick off.”

"W...What? That's it, your kicking me off your house?"

“Move your ass… my friends are coming in an hour and I have to clean my room, after you got my bed dirty…”

JC stayed silent for a moment, looking at him incredulously. "You're a fucking asshole." He finally said, getting dressed quickly and leaving the house.

“What did you think? That we cuddle?!” Tony screamed after JC and laughed.

When JC arrived home, his mom came to him. She had the telephone in her hand. “Oh wait, he just came home… JC, Justin is on the phone.”

JC got the phone from his mom's hand and went upstairs. "Hey J..." He greeted, while leaving his bag on the floor and lying on his bed.

“Is everything fine, Babe? You sound so sad.”

"Nothing, it's just... school." JC lied, sighing. "I'm like a nerd here, so... it's being tough. And not knowing anyone..."

“I’m so sorry… Shall I come to California? You know I finished school this year... I’m sure I find a job there…”

"Um... no, no you better stay there. Your family would miss you too much if you came to California... and you need to keep Chris sane." JC chuckled.

“Ok… you don’t want to have me there?”

"No! I mean, it's not that I don't want to have you here, it's just... I think it's better for you to stay there, and be with your family. Hey um... how've you been these days?"

“It’s ok… I just miss you so much… it’s hard… I wish you would be here… I could take you in my arms and hold you right here, where you belong…”

“Aww," JC giggled. "That's so sweet, J. I miss you so much too... I think about you every day, every hour, every minute... it's been really hard..."

“I would do everything to have you right here by my side… I know, I sound selfish, but I just need you in my life…”

JC smiled widely. "Wow, J... that's beautiful... I miss those things... the romantic quotes, the light touches, the slow and tender kisses..."

“Me too… I hope you find some friends quickly, then you aren’t alone in L.A. … Josh?”

"Yes?"

“I will always love you…”

"Me too..." JC hold his breath and ran a hand through his hair. "I gotta go now, J..."

“Ok… it was nice to listen to your voice again Baby…”

"It was nice hearing yours too... I'll call you tomorrow, ok? So we have some more time to talk..."

 “Can’t wait for it!”

JC giggled. "Ok... bye, J..."

“Bye, bye, bye” Then Justin hang of the phone.

JC laughed and hang on the phone.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story