The next day, JC went to school very late. When he arrived, he just entered the class with his teacher. Lance was wondering where he was, but when JC came into the classroom, there was no free seat next to Lance. JC sat somewhere in the other corner of the room. Lance watched over to JC. He seemed to be very sad and kind of ashamed. He didn't listen to the teacher, he was drawing for himself some stuff on his notebook and Lance wasn't sure if he just fancied it, but he thought he saw JC crying.

"What happened to you?" Lance wrote JC via SMS, but JC didn't answer.

At the end of the lesson, Lance came directly to JC. "Did something happen?"

"No... no, nothing happened. I'm just... kinda sad today 'cause... I miss my boyfriend." JC lied, trying not to make eye contact with Lance.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to put you under pressure, but... you just seem to be a complete different person... you can talk to me, when you want to."

"It's nothing, Lance. Really." JC said, looking at Lance's eyes now. "I'm fine."

Lance nodded., still worried about JC. He knew JC was lying to him, but he couldn't force JC to tell him. Together, they went to JC's locker. When he opened the locker, JC found a letter addressed to him. Curiously, Lance watched over JC's shoulder. "What is that?"

"I... I don't know." JC replied, opening the letter and reading it.

Hey bitch,

Last night was awesome. I know you liked it too, I saw it in your facial expression, when I fucked you hard into my bed. Listen, we both know you'll never find a guy fucking you here, because no one likes to fuck a faggot. So when you slack and realize I am right, you can call me and we repeat last night's adventure.

Tony.


Lance looked shocked at JC. "JC... what happened yesterday?"

JC sighed and felt tears forming in his eyes. "You promise me not to tell anyone?"

Lance nodded and took JC into a corner of the corridor.

JC took a deep breath. "Yesterday... I went to Tony's house to start the tutoring lessons... we started a fight, and I told him he should tell everyone that he's gay... then suddenly, he pushed me against the wall and told me he was gay... he started touching me and I tried to stop him... but we ended fucking on his bed... then he kicked me out of his house..."

"Wait, wait, wait... please, tell me he didn't rape you..."

"No, I... I wanted to do it..." JC replied, looking down. "I feel so used, Lance..."

Lance directly wrapped his arms around JC, pressing him close to his body, stroking his back. "I'm so sorry, JC... this asshole should get to know how this feeling is..."

"How can I make him feel the same, Lance? I want to do the same to him, but I don't know how!"

"I know this sounds weird and dumb, but sleep again with him."

"What?? So he can treat me like a bitch again?"

"No, listen. You go to his house again. You say he was right, he would be the only one fucking you. When he says you are right, and he will, you just say you go to the bathroom, putting on something special for him. In the bathroom , you will install a camera at the top of the corner. A little one... Nathan can give me one of his. Then you try to get him into the bathroom, fucking you in the shower or something and when you are done you ask him to change clothes before you leave. You take the cam with you and we have the video of you both fucking. We search for good pictures where you can see his face, print them and spread them all over the corridors of the school!"

"But there's a bad part for me too... I don't want everyone knowing I'm gay! And by the way, I don't think Tony would be the type of guy who likes the other one wearing 'something special' for him..."

"Then just say you have to visit the bathroom... and you will manage it so that the cam just films his face... when no one sees your face, no one knows that it's you on the video and let's be honest, every second guy wears a hairstyle like you have..."

"Ok... but um... what if he enters the bathroom right when I'm installing the camera? It can happen!"

"Lock the door... I mean, you also lock the door when you visit someone else's bathroom, don't you?"

"Of course I do! I'm just nervous, ok? And how can I make him get into the bathroom? What can I say to him?"

"Tell him you heard sex in the shower is awesome. When he says he doesn't want you to stay long, just say you won't, you have to do some homework anyways."

"Ok... should I call him now to tell him I'll go to his house this afternoon?"

"Yes, I call Nathan. This ass will pay for what he has done to you, I promise!"

JC smiled at his friend. "Thanks, Lance."

In the break, Nathan came to the school and brought Lance the camera he asked for. When he asked what he needed it for, Lance just said it was some private stuff. JC called Tony and asked him for a repeat right this afternoon. Gloatingly, Tony accepted it. Right after school, Lance and JC talked about the plan again and Lance gave JC the camera.

"Good luck," Lance said. JC smiled and made his way to Tony's house. 

When JC rang Tony's doorbell, Tony opened with a big grin on his face.

"You can't even live one day without me? Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Yesterday was too good to not repeat, don't you think?" JC replied. "Can I come in?"

Tony smiled. "Sure, come in..." Tony stepped aside to let JC in.

"You know... I may be a faggot, but you recognized you liked it," JC said, grinning while he entered the house.

Tony gave JC a little slap on his ass. "Oh, you are damn right..."

JC took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Why don't we go to your room?"

"Sure," Tony replied and kissed JC's neck sensually, while he managed to walk like this to his room with JC.

JC bit at his bottom lip and placed his hands on Tony's shoulders, stopping him. "Um... can I use the bathroom first?"

"Yeah, of course... ehmm, the bathroom is right over there."

"Thanks... I'll be back in a minute." JC entered the bathroom with his backpack on his shoulder, and left it on the bathroom floor after locking the door. He got the camera out of his backpack and placed it in one of the corners of the bathroom, focusing it to the shower. 

Tony waited patiently for JC. After a couple of minutes, JC unlocked the door and got out of the bathroom, approaching Tony.

"Hey, why don't we have sex... in a different place today instead of the bed?" JC asked Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "And what place did you think of?"

"The shower." JC replied, smiling playfully. "I heard shower sex is amazing..."

Tony grinned. "Let's try..." Tony pushed JC back into the bathroom, starting to remove JC's clothes.

"So impatient?" JC grinned.

"Come on... we both know that I made a joke when I wrote no one else wants to fuck with you. You are beautiful and damn hot... how can I be patient when such an amazing guy is standing in front of me?" Tony started to kiss JC and touched his body.

JC broke the kiss and looked in Tony's eyes. "You... you really mean that?"

Tony smiled and stroke JC's cheek. "Sure I do... did you ever look in the mirror?" Tony chuckled and kissed JC's nose.

JC stayed a moment in silent, just staring at Tony.

Tony looked confused at JC. "What's wrong? I just told you you are amazing to fuck... I didn't ask you to marry me."

"Um... sorry, I was just thinking..." JC chuckled and started kissing Tony.

Tony smiled against JC's kisses and started to remove his own clothes. He pushed JC into the shower, grabbing his ass and kissing him passionately.

JC stroke Tony's hair with one hand and grabbed his ass with the other one, while he kissed him passionately.

Tony turned JC around and pressed him against the wall. He turned on the shower and cold water ran over both men's bodies, while Tony kissed JC's neck. JC moaned quietly as he moved and pressed his ass against Tony's erection.

Tony pressed JC against him to warm his body, until the water got warmer. Tony used the water as lube and pressed directly two fingers into JC. 

JC bit at his bottom lip and groaned, pressing his forehead against the wall while he bucked his hips against Tony's fingers.

Tony fucked JC with his fingers and listened to JC's moans, while the hot water was running over his face.

"Fuck... I need you, Tony," JC moaned while he kept moving his hips.

"You want to feel me, little bitch?"

"Yeah, I want you inside of me. Now!"

Tony grinned and removed his fingers. Then he entered JC hard, feeling the warmth of JC around his cock.

JC let out a single moan and started moving his hips against Tony's, asking him to move.

Tony moved his hips and started to fuck JC. He got faster and faster and he started to groan.

"Fuck!" JC moaned loudly, moving his hips along with Tony's. "Harder! Faster!"

For a second, Tony stopped moving. Then he grabbed JC's hips and started to fuck JC as hard as he could.

JC put both of his hands against the wall and started to moan loudly as he felt himself get closer to the edge.

"Fuck JC, I'm coming."

"Me too."

"Come with me, babe."

JC started moaning and cursing loudly, moving his hips against Tony's a couple more times.

Tony came hard into JC and felt JC coming a second after him. Hard breathing Tony leaned against JC's body and cuddled with him under the shower.

Hard breathing JC cuddled up with Tony and smiled slightly. "I told you shower sex was amazing..."

"Yes," Tony smiled. After a few seconds, he realized what he was doing and went away from JC. He went out of the shower and said "Hurry, I don't want you to stay all day in my shower." Then he left the bathroom.

JC sighed sadly and got out of the shower, drying himself with a towel he found near the shower. He got dressed and turned the camera off, getting it inside his backpack again and getting out of the bathroom.

Before JC left the house, Tony came back and wrapped his arms around JC. "If you want... ehmm, you can come this afternoon again, if you want to..."

"Ehmm... sure... but I want to know something first."

"What?"

"Why are you acting like this? I mean... one day you hate me, then you treat me like a bitch, the next day you tell me I'm amazing, we have sex again, we cuddle, but then you kick me out of your house again..."

"I don't know what you mean..."

"Yes, yes you do... you know exactly what I mean... I don't get why you're acting like this..."

"Ok... I don't get your problem, but if you want to make some drama you can stay home... bye."

"No, wait Tony! Just tell me!"

Tony just opened the door and pushed JC outside. "Bye!" Then he closed the door.

JC just sighed heavily and made his way to Lance's house, to show him the video. When he arrived, he ran the doorbell and waited patiently.

Lance opened the door and smiled at JC. "And? Did it work?"

"Yeah, it worked... though something happened..." JC replied sadly.

Lance raised an eyebrow. "How do you mean that?"

"I mean he said something that made me think..."

"What did he say?"

"Right before we got in the shower, he told me I was beautiful and hot, and that I was amazing..."

Lance sighed. "Seriously? That was just tactic, to make sure you fuck more than just two times with him."

"No Lance, it wasn't just tactic! He really meant it... I noticed it in his eyes... though I'm not still sure..."

"And what do you want to do now?"

"I think we should go on with the plan, though we should wait 'til tomorrow to show the pictures in school..."

Lance smiled. "You pick the pictures we use and Nathan and I will spread them in school at night. When you come tomorrow to school, you can see all laughing at this asshole."

"Ok..."

Lance went up to his room, where Nathan already waited for both men. Lance sat down next to Nathan and pointd at the chair next to him, signalizing JC to sit down.

JC left his backpack on the floor next to him and sat down in the chair, friendly greeting Nathan.

Nathan gave him a weak smile. "Did everything work the way you both imagined it?"

"Yeah... everything went as we planned it..." JC replied, giving Nathan a little smile.

"Good... give me the camera."

JC got the camera out of his backpack and gave it to Nathan. "You know... I don't feel too comfortable with you guys watching this..."

Lance looked confused at JC. "Did something happen or are you just shy?"

"Would you feel comfortable if you were going to show a video of you having sex to your friends?" JC asked Lance. 

Nathan laughed. "When you're a porno star... if you want to, you can watch it alone and pic some snapshots. We will print them and delete the video. Does that sound good?"

"No, I want you to do it... if I had to do it, I wouldn't go on with this... but no comments, please..." JC said shyly.

"We won't," Lance promised.

"Ok... you can play the video now, Nathan..."

Nathan started the video and saw how Tony came into the bathroom kissing JC... they stopped the first time where Tony removed JC's clothes and JC was going to remove Tony's pants. They took a screenshot and Nathan mumbled: "Nice ass". Then he continued watching the video. Lance stared angrily back at him. When NAthan recognized it, he added "Not as nice as yours."

JC giggled at Nathan's reaction and kept watching the video with Lance and Nathan, blushing a little while they watched.

They took three other screenshots before they deleted the video. "We are going to print them in the school library and spread them in all corridors and classes..." Nathan said, smiling evily.

"Ok..." JC replied, still not so sure about this plan. "Hey um... I gotta go home now..." He said, picking up his backpack and standing up.

"Ok... see ya tomorrow."

JC left the house and made his way home, where he called Justin, as he said he would do, and talked with him about school, the guys and how much they missed each other.

The next day, JC was on his way to school when he got a call from Tony.

"Hello?" JC said on the phone.

"Hey JC, it's Tony here. I have to talk to you."

"Um... I'm on my way to school, so I guess we can talk there... I'll be there in 10 minutes..."

"No... I wanted to tell you now, because when I look into your face, I don't have the courage to do so..."

"Oh... ok... what is it?"

"How shall I start... ehmm, JC it's...? I hate myself for treating you like shit. You were right with everything and I just wanted to ignore it... I am gay and I should tell everyone, but there is more... I... I know I've treated you the wrong way the last days, but I guess I like you... I really do and I'm not mad when you don't want to know me anymore, but if you want to try it with me... you know, just take your time and call me, when you are interested."

JC stayed silent for a moment, trying to assimilate what Tony just told him. Tony wants to be with him, and what JC could do the best was going on with the screenshots plan. "Um... I'll talk to you at school, ok?"

"Ehmm sure, I understand. I guess I see you then..."

"Yeah... see you there..." JC hang on the phone and cursed himself while he began to walk faster.

When JC arrived to the school building, the walls were completely covered with the screenshots he took yesterday.

JC looked shocked at the walls and heard everyone whispering about it. "Holy shit..." He mumbled before starting to look for Lance.

Suddenly, JC heard a similar voice behind him. "Wow, I guess I deserve that, huh?"

JC turned around slowly just to see Tony standing in front of him. "Um... I can explain..."

"I never thought you would do shit like this... hey, I got what I deserved and you got your revenge... I guess I feel sick today." Tony turned around and went out of the school, hearing the first ones laughing at him.

JC sighed and ran a hand through his hair, cursing himself again and again because of all this. He went down the corridor until he reached Lance's locker, where Jordan and Laura were already waiting.

All of them were laughing and made jokes about Tony. Lance saw JC and winked at him over to the group. "What do you think?" He asked smirking.

"I think he didn't deserve this. I didn't want to go on with this, but now it's all done... I know Tony can be a real jerk, but he's not a bad person... Anyways, I need you to tell the teachers I feel sick today and that I'm not coming." JC replied, starting to walk away from the group.

Confused, all three watched JC. JC left the school, hearing everyone laughing and making jokes about Tony behind him. He ran as fast as he could, making his way to Tony's house, hoping he would see him in the way.

Tony was about to open the door of his house when he heard his name from behind.

"Tony!" JC called, running towards him and standing behind him. "Wait... I can explain all this..." He said, breathing hard.

"Would you please let me alone?"

"Not until you listen to me... Please..."

Angrily, Tony turned around. "Didn't you ruin my life already? Do you also have to make me feel worse?" A single tear fell from Tony's eye.

JC felt a lump in his throat, and swallowed hard. "Tony, please... I just want to talk to you... let me explain..."

Tony turned around. "You have 60 seconds."

"Come on Tony... the story behind all this is longer than 60 seconds... give me 5 minutes. Just 5."

"55 seconds."

"Ok... I did all this because of what you did to me the first time we had sex... I felt like a bitch, and I just wanted to make you feel hurt... that's why I did this... but I wasn't sure about going on with this shit... though now it's all done... I just want you to forgive me... but if you don't want to talk to me or see me again, I understand..."

"You've stolen my text..."

"Oh yeah, about what you told me this morning... I... I like you too, and... I'd love to try it with you... if you want to try it with me too, of course..."

"Are you kidding me? You hurt me and then you are making fun of me? You are not better than the guys in school..."

"I'm not making fun of you... and I'm so sorry about all this... but I felt so used after what you did to me that the only thing I wanted to do was making you feel hurt... but now I regret it..." A tear fell down from JC's eye as he looked down.

Tony raised and eyebrow. "Come in... and if you want me to forgive you, you better get naked when you get in my room."

JC looked up. "We really have to have sex for you to forgive me?"

"No, but in a good relationship both partners have sex. So what are you waiting for?"

JC smiled slightly. "So you mean we're together?"

Tony sighed. "No, I said we are partners because I signed a contract."

JC's smile got bigger as he entered Tony's house. "I'm saying this again, I'm really sorry about what happened today..."

"Shut up and take off your clothes. I want to see what is mine now."

JC grinned and left his backpack on the floor, starting to get his clothes off. "Why don't we do it here? I don't want to wait 'til we get to your room..."

Tony grinned and started to kiss his neck.








You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story