The whole day JC spend time with Tony. They cuddled, watched TV, ate popcorn and had fun several times. Tony changed totally, after he told JC, he is in love with him. Finally he showed his real personality. JC never felt so good, since he came to California.

“Hey Babe… are you hungry?” Tony asked, before he started to kiss JC’s neck.

"Yeah, I'm starving" JC replied, smiling at Tony's kisses on his neck.

“I got some sweet nectar for you” Tony grinned and licked over his ear.

"You still wanna have sex? You're insatiable," JC laughed while stroking Tony's thigh as Tony kept kissing his neck.

“No, I want you to give me a blowjob. That’s something different.” Tony grabbed JC’s ass and smiled. “Come on Baby… for me… and maybe you can watch then how dumb I look when I try to cook some noodles.”

JC laughed. "Ok, I'll give you a blowjob... BUT only if you cook those noodles just wearing an apron." JC grinned.

“Ok” Tony smiled.

JC grinned and started touching Tony, while he went down on his body and started licking his cock.

Tony started moaning and stroke JC’s hair.

JC took Tony all the way and started sucking hard while listening to Tony's moans. He sucked faster and harder each time.

It didn’t take a long time until Tony came hard into JC’s mouth. Tony watched JC swallowing everything and grinned, when a drop of his sperm ran down from his mouth.

JC kissed Tony sensually and grinned. "Are you going to cook those noodles now?"

“Sure.” Tony went downstairs into the kitchen, putting on an apron and started to fill water into a pot. “Are you coming? I thought you wanna watch me.”

JC smiled and went downstairs, entering the kitchen and standing behind Tony, grinning while he grabbed his ass.

“You little bitch… I can’t concentrate when you are touching my ass.” He took a package of noodles and filled the pot with the half of the package.

"I can't help it! It's just so beautiful," JC replied while placing his chin on Tony's shoulder. "Hey Tony, would you enter the school tomorrow with me, holding hands?"

“Surely not…” Tony turned on the stove.

"Why? I thought you wouldn't want to hide anymore..."

“You forgot the pictures? Nobody saw, who the other person was… you want them to laugh at you too?”

"I'm kind of used to it, you know... I'm the nerd of the high school now... you were the first one to make fun of me... If you want, I could tell everyone I'm the other person in the pictures..."

 “And to tell everyone that a bully and his victim who took revenge are dating, makes the situation better?”

JC stayed silent for a moment. "I can't force you to do it... so what are you gonna do? Stay home and stop going to school?"

“That’s an awesome idea… Thanks Babe!” Tony gave JC a kiss and stirred the noodles with a fork.

JC sighed and turned around, sitting on one of the chairs around the kitchen table. "I could come here and visit you in the lunch break... but I don't want you to stop going to school..."

Tony laughed. “You really thought, I meant this? God, you have to learn, what the word ‘sarcasm’ means.”

JC stared at him with his mouth open. "You asshole! I thought you were really meaning that!"

Tony laughed even harder. “I can’t believe that I’m not passing the school, but could trick you.”

"I already told you, I'm such a nerd! Nerds are easy to trick... but hey, I really meant what I said earlier... I'm willing to say I'm the other person in the pictures..."

“If you want to tell everyone do… But remember, if we ever break up, they will still make fun of us… I just want to protect you.”

JC looked at Tony and smiled. "But I don't want them to make fun of you either!"

“Then you shouldn’t have installed the camera in my shower.”

"I told you I'm sorry! I wish I could make you forget it..."

“And what have you done with the film?”

"I deleted it... why?"

“And where do I know you filmed us, from the corner of the shower and that you installed the camera while you were visiting the bathroom?”

"You saw the camera??"

“No, why should I have seen it? Maybe because you watched a thousand times into the corner to check that it’s filming?”

JC closed his eyes and cursed himself. "Damn, I know I shouldn't look at the camera so many times... I was just nervous!"

“And when I knew, you were filming me… why did I let you take the camera with you again?”

JC stayed silent and shrugged.

“Because Tony kind of wanted that JC take revenge, because then he felt guilty and would date Tony.”

"Oh, so you had all this planned?? And you thought that if you told me you were in love with me and that you wanted to be with me, I would say no?"

“No, I thought, when I tell you, I have to tell everyone that I’m gay and I was pretty sure that I wouldn’t do... you kind of forced me to tell everyone…”

"Be honest... are you ready to tell everyone?"

Tony turned around and wrapped his arms around JC’s hips. “When you are by my side, I am ready to…” He kissed JC. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw that the water over boiled. Quickly he took the pot and put it away from the stove.

JC laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, you're a great cook..."

Dramatically Tony turned around and posed like a supermodel. “I know”

JC laughed even harder and wrapped his arms around Tony's neck, kissing him tenderly.

“You still want to eat the noodles or shall we order some Pizza?”

"I think it'll be better to order the pizza..." JC chuckled. "I'll get dressed..."

“Why? I’m sure the delivery boy would like what he sees… maybe we get the Pizza for free.”

"I'm not opening the door naked, babe! Maybe you do."

“Do I look like an idiot?” Tony sticked out his tongue and searched for the phone.

JC chuckled and got out of the kitchen, going upstairs to Tony's room and getting dressed quickly. "You know, I hope my parents don't know that I'm not at school..." He said while he went downstairs.

“Ehmm… you know that the teachers mostly call the parents, when they are not at school to check, if they are really ill…”

"Are you kidding me?? What am I supposed to tell my mom if she asks me about this?"

Tony laughed hard and wiped down the tears in his eyes.

JC sighed. "I'm being serious, Tony. It's the first time I ran out of the school and I really don't know what to do!"

“You tell the teacher, you felt sick yesterday, they say its ok and everything’s fine.”

"I hope so... I told Lance to tell the teachers I felt sick today..."

“Don’t worry too much Baby…”

"You know I was supposed to give you tutoring lessons for math’s... I told Mr. Seagel you'd get better marks..."

“So you still wanna try it?”

"I don't know... many people told me you don't pay attention to any lesson and that you don't learn anything..."

“I guess I just don’t understand math… and my other subjects are ok… I’m passing them…”

"Really? You're passing them? That's good! You know, I don't think we'll have a math exam in the next... two weeks, maybe. So we can start the lessons tomorrow, or this weekend. What do you think?"

“When you want to try… I really suck in math’s…”

"I'll help you with them, don't worry. I'll make you get better marks so you can pass it..." JC approached Tony and stood right in front of him. "But you gotta promise me you'll pay attention and that you'll take notes of everything."

“Yeah… ok, I guess I have to do it… Maybe we make the tutorial a little bit more interesting…”

JC grinned. "How are you planning to make it more interesting?"

“How about I write the equations on your naked body… with chocolate sauce?”

"I like how that sounds." JC grinned and kissed Tony, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Tony grabbed JC’s pants and smirked. “I liked it more, when you were naked.”

JC chuckled and started taking his clothes off again while he kept kissing Tony.

“And who is going to open the door for the delivery boy?”

"It's your house, so you open the door." JC laughed. “You can wear the apron.”

“I can live with that…” Tony chuckled and ripped off JC’s clothes.

Later in the day JC called his parents and told them, he would sleep at a friend’s place. Tony and JC were cuddling and kissing the whole night and slept arm in arm.

The next day both guys came into school and it didn’t take five minutes until the first were talking behind their backs and made fun of them. Right before JC wanted to tell everyone that he is the other person on the photos, he saw a young boy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in his football uniform and was looking with a weak smile at JC.

"Hey Tony, um... I'm going to my locker so I can get some books and go to class. I'll see you later?" JC asked, looking at the guy occasionally.

“Sure…” Tony said confused and kissed JC’s cheek. Then he went to his first lesson.

JC walked down the corridor until he reached his locker. He opened it; got the books for his first lessons out of it, and then he closed it, finding the guy he saw earlier right next to him.

“Hey” the guy said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Hey..." JC greeted shyly. "Wow, it surprises me that you're not laughing at me..."

“Why should I laugh at you? Because you had sex? They should all get adult… Most of them already had sex, so who cares?”

"No, not because of that... everyone's laughing 'cause I and Tony are together... you know who Tony is... right?"

“No… I don’t know the Captain of the Basketball team, who think it’s funny to make fun of football, because he can’t play it. So why Tony…”

"What do you mean?"

“Why do you date Tony? I mean he is an uncouth idiot, whose hobby is to beat up other people. So why Tony?”

"He's not really like that. He just acts like that so no one thinks he's a pussy. He's a really great person, and I like him since the time I saw him... I'm JC, by the way." JC said, giving him his hand.

“Chace. If ‘this great guy’ isn’t so great anymore, you can call me.” Chace gave JC his phone number and kissed JC’s hand. Then he turned around and went away.

JC watched how Chace went away, shocked, and then he blushed while going to Lance's locker to talk to him.

“Hey JC.” Lance greeted him and smiled. “Why did you go away so fast?”

"Um... I gotta talk to you... about Tony..."

“Ok… did he hurt you?”

"No... You see, yesterday morning, before getting here, Tony called me and told me how he feels about me... when I went away, I went to his house to apologize for the screenshots thing and... I told him how I feel too... and now we're dating."

“WHAT? You are kidding me, are you?”

"No, I'm not kidding... we're together... and I love him."

“So… you are eating with the basketball player?”

JC stayed silent and looked down. "I was going to ask you if... he could eat with us today..."

Lance raised an eyebrow. “He has beaten up my friends, put all of us into our lockers and threw me into the garbage can… How about no?”

"But he's not really like that, I promise! He's a good guy!"

“When you do what he wants from you… sure. No thank you. You can eat with him alone.” Lance slammed his locker door and went angrily away.

JC sighed and turned around, going to his first lesson.

Chace sat coincidentally next to JC. “Hey beautiful boy. See you the second time today. That must be destiny.”

"Yeah, it must be that..." JC replied, getting his books out of his backpack and not paying much attention to Chace.

“Did I say something wrong?”

JC looked at him and shook his head. "No, it wasn't you... it's just that... something happened between me and a friend of mine..."

“Normally I would say ‘I can make you feel better’, but I guess you aren’t in the mood today, huh?”

JC shook his head and looked down sadly.

Chace stroke JC’s back. “Do you want to talk about it? Even if you don’t really know me?”

JC looked at Chace for a moment and sighed heavily. "It's just that my friend got angry 'cause I told him I'm with Tony..."

“If he is a real friend, he will calm down and talk to you again. I’m sure it was just too much for him in that situation. Everything will be fine, I’m sure.”

JC smiled slightly. "Thanks..."

“And you are really dating Tony… or just meeting him?”

"I'm really dating him... why do you ask?"

Chace sighed. “Sorry for bothering you…” Chace was about to pack his things again.

"Wait!" JC put a hand on Chace's shoulder, stopping him. "Um... I've only been with him for a day... so, thinking about it, we're not really dating yet..."

Grinning Chace gave his attention back to JC. So you are the new one? Where are you from?”

"I'm from Maryland," JC replied, smiling.

“Do all boys from Maryland look so awesome?”

JC blushed and looked away. "Um... you're from here? From California?"

“Yeah, we look good too” Chace said smiling and stroke JCs cheek.

JC blushed even more and cleared his throat. "So um... you play football?"

“Yeah, I am pretty good. Maybe you watch me playing this Saturday. 3 pm at the sports field.”

"I'll surely go," JC said, smiling shyly. "And do you have a girlfriend? Or... boyfriend?"

“No, but I just saw an angel walking through the corridors of our school.”

"I don't look that good, you know?" JC chuckled.

“The fact that you directly knew, I was talking about you, is the proof that you exactly know, how good you look.”

JC stared at him in silent, not knowing what to answer to that. He then looked away and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Chace looked confused at him, but let him alone in his thoughts.

***

When JC came into the cafeteria, Lance sat with the others at his table laughing with them.

JC approached the table where his friends were sitting, and stood there. "Hey guys..."

Lance rolled his eyes and pointed on the seat next to him. “Sit down, idiot.”

JC sat next to Lance and looked at him with a weak smile.

“Where is Tony?”

"I don't know I didn't see him yet... Did you... tell them?"

“That you are dating Tony? Yes” Lance said annoyed.

“That’s so cool!” Lilly replied. “You are like my God!”

“She admires you, because you date such a hot guy like Tony” Jordan said quietly, looking down at his food.

"Well, I think you're the only one, Lilly... Lance, I know Tony was a jerk with everyone, but he's not like that. He's a really great guy. He's really nice!"

“Lance dislikes him, because he also dated Tony a few years ago.” Jordan said.

“Could you please shut the fuck up? I never dated Tony, ok? And I didn’t help with your revenge because I wanted my own one.”

“It was two months before he got to know my brother.” Laura said smirking.

"You dated Tony?" JC asked, shocked. "Why did you break up?"

“I never did. Tony told me he wasn’t a faggot and dumped me. Could we change topic now?”

"So this was your revenge? The pictures plan, I mean..."

“It was our revenge! He treated us both like shit! And he deserved it!”

"Okay, yeah, in one hand he deserved it, but in the other hand, he was just afraid of telling everyone he's gay... you gotta understand him..."

“I don’t! Without Nathan, I wouldn’t be over him until today! He was everything to me! I’m happy I’m not dating that asshole anymore, but I won’t try to get along with him either!” Lance stood up. “I’m not hungry anymore. See you later in music lesson, Laura.” Then Lance left the cafeteria.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story