A few days after JC and Lance had their fight, JC decided to go to Lance’s place to talk to him. In school Lance always walked away, when he saw JC and JC had no chance to talk to him.

JC stood in front of Lance door and rang the doorbell. Lance opened the door and was about to close the door again, when he saw JC

JC put his hand against the door, stopping Lance from closing it. "Please, I just wanna talk to you!"

Annoyed Lance opened the door again. “What?”

"I just wanna talk to you about what's happening between us. I mean... we're friends. I would say we're even best friends now. And I don't like seeing you walk away from me every time you see me, or not talk to me, or refuse to look at me... I just want to fix this."

“I’m just hurt… why does Tony want you and never wanted me? I’m happy with Nathan, but this still hurts me! What is wrong with me that he changes completely for you and not me?”

"I don't know... I asked myself several times today, 'cause let's be honest, I'm a total nerd and you're hotter than me!"

Lance smiled weakly. “Now you are lying…”

"No, I'm not lying. Look at you and look at me! No one wants me. Not even girls! And I saw some girls checking you out, so..."

“Idiot… now I can’t be mad at you… come in.” Lance stepped aside for JC to walk in.”

JC entered the house, going to the living room. "You know, I came up with something for Tony wanting me over you... maybe it's because I kinda forced him to accept he's gay?"

“I did too… No, there is something about you… and about the ‘nobody wants me’ thing… I saw you and Chace… how he behaves when he is in your near… He wants you more than anyone else here…”

"You really think so?" JC asked shyly.

“Are you living in a different universe? Chace gets hard every time he just sees you. If you would ask him to have sex, he would pull you into the next bathroom and fuck you, before you could say it was a joke!”

"Wow... well, he gave me his phone number, and I'm going to see him play football this Saturday... now I don't know what to do... I mean, I would feel really uncomfortable if he starts flirting with me AGAIN."

“Mhmm… you think it’s a good idea to see him Saturday? I mean, if you don’t feel good, when he flirts with you…”

"I told him I would go..."

Lance smiled. “You never break a promise, huh?”

JC shook his head. "But I told Tony I would help him with math this weekend too!"

“How about you help douchebag with math in the morning and then you go to Chace’s game at the evening…”

"I gotta be at Chace's game at 3pm... and probably Tony would want me to have lunch with him... well, I'll figure out what to do. So... friends again, right?"

“Sure… but you don’t want me to be friends with… him, right?”

"No, don't worry about it. I'm really glad you're not mad at me anymore," JC said, smiling widely.

Lance smiled back at JC. “You want to eat something?”

"No thanks, I've got some stuff to do." JC replied, going to the door. "See you tomorrow."

“See ya” Lance closed the door behind JC with a big smile on his face.

JC made his way to Tony's house, standing in front of the door and ringing the doorbell.

Tony opened the door and kissed JC directly. “Hey Baby.”

"Hey, how are you?" JC asked, smiling widely.

“I’m fine.” Tony wrapped his arms around JC. “And you seem to be fine too.”

"Yeah..." JC replied, wrapping his arms around Tony and staying a moment in silent. "I need to ask you something."

“What is it honey?” Tony kissed JC’s forehead and smiled.

"Why did you fall in love with me? I mean, what made you fall in love with me?" JC asked, looking into Tony's eyes.

Tony raised an eyebrow. “Why are you asking me this?”

"Just answer, please."

“You are handsome, smart, you have deep blue eyes, which sparkle, I love your personality, you have a beautiful smile and you are the nicest person I ever met.”

JC smiled slightly. "And why did you dump Lance? What made you dump him? He's handsome, and smart too. He's better than me."

Tony froze and starred shocked at JC. “You know about Lance and me?”

JC nodded slowly. "You told him you weren’t a faggot... what made you want me and not him?"

Tony took his hands away from JC and went into the house. “I don’t want to talk about that!”

JC followed him and entered the house. "I'm not leaving until you tell me!"

“Then you have to stay forever. Can’t we just spend a nice day together, watching one of those Disney movies, you like so much?”

"No, I want to know what happened when you two were together."

Tony sighed. “I wasn’t ready to tell anyone, ok? It wasn’t the right time! I was new at the school, I wanted to be part of the basketball team, I was going to be popular… Lance was amazing, but I wasn’t ready ok? Are you satisfied now?”

"You really broke up with him 'cause you were not ready, or just to be the cool and popular guy in high school?"

“I never said I am proud of my decision!”

"And why did you treat him like shit the next years of high school? Beating up his friends, putting him into his locker, throwing him into the garbage can..."

“JC! I’m not going to talk about this!”

"Yes, you are! He's my best friend and I want to know, why the hell did you do that to him!"

“You won’t understand that, ok? Now leave me alone.”

"I told you I'm not leaving until you tell me everything."

“I don’t know what you are doing, but I am watching TV now.” Tony sat down on the coach and turned on the TV, watching a basketball game.

JC angrily grabbed the remote and turned the TV off again. "You're going to tell me everything about you and Lance, right now. I won't leave you alone until you tell me."

“You want to know?! Ok, I tell you! Lance wanted me to tell everyone I am gay, even when I broke up with him. One day he threatened me, he would tell the whole school, when I don’t do it. That’s why I did that all to him! Are you satisfied now?!” Tony stood up and went into the kitchen. “Now you can hate me. Please close the door when you are going!”

JC stood in the living room, not knowing whether to believe Tony or not. He left the house and closed the door angrily behind him, making his way home.

When JC came home he got an SMS from Tony. “You were the first one, I really trusted. Hope you’re not too mad at me. Love ya.”

JC sighed. "I just don't get why you weren't ready to tell everyone then, but you are now... I don't get why you want to be with me, being a real nerd, than to be with Lance back then. · He wrote on his phone, and sent the SMS to Tony.

After ten minutes Tony rang at JC’s doorbell.

JC opened the door and looked at Tony with a blank expression.

Tony just wrapped his arms around JC and held him tight. “Don’t leave me.” He whispered in JC’s ear.

JC wrapped his arms around Tony. "I want you to talk to Lance and apologize about what happened between you two... he's still hurt about it."

“Everything you want.” Tony stroke JC’s head and kissed him tenderly.

"I wish you would kiss me when we're in high school..."

Tony smiled and kissed JC. “I will honey, I promise. And I will apologize… Do we spend the day together now?”

JC sighed and smiled. "Ok. Oh by the way, we'll have to start tutoring lessons Saturday morning. I can't go to your house in the afternoon..."

“Why? I mean its ok, but what have you planned for that afternoon?”

"My parents planned a family dinner for that night and I'm going to help them with it..." JC lied, and smiled shyly.

“Oh ok… Shall I help your family, too?”

"No." JC replied quickly. "I mean its ok. We can handle it."

“You are kind of peculiar today… is everything alright?”

"Yeah, everything's fine." JC smiled. "So what do you wanna do now?"

“How about we are going to the movie theatre? They have extra chairs for couples.”

JC chuckled. "Sounds good."

Tony and JC went to the movie theatre and Tony let JC choose the movie. Then Tony bought popcorn for them. Tony came with a real big bowl of popcorn back and grinned.

JC looked shocked and the bowl of popcorn. "You plan to eat all that?"

Tony grinned. “I plan to feed you with all that.”

"I can't eat all that!"

“I want to try it!” Tony started to feed JC with a big smile on his face.

JC chuckled while he started to eat the popcorns Tony gave him. "I really can't eat all this, Tony!" He said with his mouth full.

Tony kissed JC and let him swallow everything and ate himself some popcorns, cuddling with JC in his arm.

"I get the feeling that I looked like a hamster earlier, when my mouth was full of popcorns." JC laughed.

“Next time I take a photo of you” Tony grinned and started to feed JC again.

JC smiled as he ate the popcorns Tony gave him again. Then, he grabbed popcorn and held it between his teeth, raising an eyebrow while he looked at Tony.

Tony leaned over to JC and kissed him and bite a bit of the popcorn, JC had between his teeth.

JC smiled and ate the rest of the popcorn, looking forward to watch the movie.

Together they went to their seats and to watch the movie together. Some students of their school came too, but Tony never stopped cuddling with JC.

"Hey, isn't that... your 'girlfriend'?" JC asked Tony.

Tony raised his head confused. “Who?”

"You know... the girl who's always with you in the cafeteria. That one next to the tall guy right there." JC pointed to a group of students who sat a few rows away from them.

“I always said my girlfriend is from another school… I never had a real girlfriend…”

"Oh... I thought she was your girlfriend 'cause I always saw her sitting with you, and grabbing your arm and stuff like that..."

“No, she is just a good friend…”

"And... what if they look at us and see you with me? I mean... you're ready, right?"

Tony kissed JC right in that moment, where the group of people was looking at them. “Did that answer your question?”

JC smiled widely and looked at the group of people for a moment, seeing them looking at them and whispering about the kiss. "Can you imagine that they sit next to us?" JC laughed.

“Maybe yes, maybe no. I don’t care… I came to spend time with you, not with my friends. If they are still my friends.”

"Alright, let's do this... if they sit next to us, we won't stop kissing and we'll start touching each other. I want to see their reactions. What do you think?"

Tony grinned. “When did you start being so naughty? I guess I’m a bad company.”

"I've always been naughty, you just didn't know it." JC winked at him, and paid attention to the group of people.

Tony greeted them and looked back at JC, looking into his eyes.

JC looked at Tony and smiled, whispering: "Wait until they take a seat. I'm sure they'll be looking at us every now and then..."

“I love it when you get dirty.” Then Tony started to kiss JC sensual and grabbed JC’s ass.

JC kissed Tony back, looking at the group of people to make sure they were looking at them, and ran his hand down Tony's chest to his crotch.

Tony moaned quietly into JC’s mouth and pressed JC’s body closer to his.

JC put his hand inside Tony's pants and started touching him, smiling against Tony's lips while he watched Tony's friends looking at them in shock.

Tony grabbed JC’s hand and pulled it out. Loudly he said: “Come on Baby, we already did it four times today… can’t you wait, until we come home?”

JC grinned and kissed him again. "Why wait 'til we get home when we can go to the bathroom and do it there?" He said loudly, making sure Tony's friends heard him.

Tony grabbed JC’s hand and pulled him to the bathroom. “But we really do it here, don’t we?”

"You really got turned on, huh?" JC laughed.

“Sure… you are the hottest guy, I’ve ever seen!”

"It's because of that or is it because you didn't expect me getting my hand in your pants?"

“Let me think about it… both” Tony grinned and grabbed into JC’s pants. “Come on... a quickie!

JC rolled his eyes and laughed. "Ok... but no more sex when we get home!" He kissed Tony sensually and started unbuttoning his pants.

“What? No sex when we get home? That’s not fair!”

"You always want to have sex! Every minute of the day! I want to be able to sit down, you know?"

“And when I am a little bit more careful?”

"You always end getting rough... but if you promise me you'll be gentle, then we can have sex when we get home. Now you want that quickie, or not?"

Tony grinned and pressed JC against the wall. He started kissing JC and ripped his pants off.

JC kissed Tony sensually and started to push his pants and boxers down.

Tony took bit soap and prepared JC gently.

JC moaned quietly and wrapped his arms around Tony's neck. "Leave the soap and fuck me already!"

“And you are crying because I’m too rough…” Tony said ironically and lifted JC’s body, to enter him, while he bear JC.

JC groaned. "If you get gentle now it won't be a quickie..."

Tony grinned and fucked JC directly hard, listening to JC’s moans with joy.

JC stroke Tony's hair while he kissed him, trying to silence his moans so no one heard him.

Tony pressed his lips against JC’s and got faster.

It didn't take long until JC came hard with a loud moan, not caring about anyone who was there hearing him.

Just a few more bursts took Tony to come deep into JC. Tony kissed JC, before he went out of JC and put his clothes on again. “You like to be loud, don’t you?”

JC grinned while he put his clothes on again. "I love it, and you do too."

“I never said something else… now we should go back… the film already started and I wanted to feed you with popcorn, until you don’t look like a skeleton anymore.”

"Thanks for the compliment..." JC chuckled and followed Tony.

***

The next day Tony apologized. Lance just nodded and told JC, he still wouldn’t like Tony. JC nodded and had to accept that Lance and Tony would never be real friends.

On Saturday JC met with Tony and they learned math together. Tony made many proceedings and JC couldn’t be more proud. At the end Tony wished JC fun with his family. When JC was confused and answered after a few seconds with “Sure, thanks” Tony got warily, but let JC go.

JC went to the football game. Chace already waited for him and smiled, when he saw JC.

“Hey beautiful guy. I was afraid, you wouldn’t come.”

"Hi," JC greeted, approaching Chace. "I hope I got here timely to see you play."

“No, the game is already over… don’t you see all the sweat over my body?” Chace said chuckling.

JC blushed at the thought of Chace all sweaty after the game, but then he chuckled. "Why were you waiting for me? You thought I wouldn't come?"

“I was afraid, you wouldn’t come… I mean, I want to win for you and if you are not here, it would be hard to play just for you… Does that make sense?”

JC giggled. "Don't worry, I got it. Well, come on! Get in there; I want to see you play!"

Chace smiled and went with JC to the field. He let JC sit in the first row, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to his team.

They started to play and Chace gave his best to win for JC. In the break he looked sometimes over to him and winked. At the end his team won 34:31. Happily Chace ran to JC and hugged him.

“I should use you more often as my personal mojo.”

"I wouldn't mind," JC chuckled. "When you have your next football match, tell me and I'll come and cheer for your team."

“I will.” Chace stroke JC’s cheek. “And… you still date Tony?”

"Yeah... we're still together..." JC replied shyly, looking down for a second to check if what Lance said about Chace getting hard every time he saw him was true, though he didn't pay much attention to it.

Chace giggled. “And? Do you like what you see?”

JC looked up quickly. "Um..." He chuckled nervously. "To be honest, yeah. I like it pretty much. Do YOU like what you see?"

Chace came close to JC and whispered: “Hell yes, I love what I see…”

JC took a few steps back from Chace. "Um... Chace, I can't... I'm with Tony, and I love him."

“I’m sorry… I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable…”

Directly after Chace said that, Tony came and nudged Chace away. “Did you really try to kiss my man?”

JC looked shocked at Tony. "Tony? What are you doing here?"

“Your behavior was pretty weird today, so I followed you. Nice family meeting JC. Let me guess, Chace is your second cousin. You always want me to tell you the truth, but you lie to me? You know what, Chace? JC is single now.”

"No, wait Tony. I lied to you because if I'd told you I was going to come here to see Chace playing, you would get angry or something and I promised Chace I would come. I never break a promise, and I knew that if I told you wouldn't let me come!"

“Bye Josh.” Then Tony left.

Chace laid a hand on JC’s shoulder. “I… I’m sorry.”

JC took Chace's hand away from his shoulder and left the sports field, feeling the tears forming in his eyes.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story