JC started to follow Tony, but when he realized Tony broke up with him he turned around and returned to Chace, letting the tears that formed in his eyes fall.

Chace wrapped his arms around JC and apologized several times.

"It's ok, it's not your fault, really... I shouldn't have lied to him in the first place..." JC buried his face in his hands and sighed sadly.

Chace kissed JC on his head. "You want to eat some ice cream at my place? Just as friends?"

JC looked up at him and wiped away the tears. "Yeah, I'd like to..."

"Can you wait fifteen minutes? I have to go under the shower, and right now I don't want to ask you if you want to join..."

JC looked at him with a blank expression. "You really were thinking about asking me if I wanted to join you in the shower? Yeah, I'd love to..." JC said ironically.

Chace stroke JC's arm. "I thought about it before this happened. Don't worry, I didn't think about it now... you wait for me?"

"Sure..." JC sat down and buried his face in his hands again.

Chace showered as fast as he could and came back to JC with wet hair. "We can go now, if you'd like to..."

JC looked up and wiped his tears again. "Yeah, let's go..." He stood up and followed Chace.

Chace laid an arm around JC to console him. After five minutes, they arrived at Chace's place. He opened the door and both entered a little apartment. Chace threw his clothes into the corner and hugged JC again. "I am sorry for what happened today. If I can do anything to make you feel a litte bit better, just tell me."

"Um... do you have any chocolate? I use to eat chocolate when I'm depressed..."

"Sure," Chace smiled and went into the kitchen. "Make yourself at home. I live alone, so no one can come in and surprise you." Chace took some chocolate out of the fridge and came back to JC. "I have some chocolate with strawberry stuffing, with nuts and full-cream milk."

"I'll take the one with nuts," JC replied, sitting on the couch.

Chace gave JC the chocolate and turned on the TV. "You want some ice cream too?"

JC nodded slowly as he took a bite of chocolate and looked down at his lap.

Chace got some ice cream and spoons too and sat next to JC. "Why are you looking down at you? Are you afraid you get fat or something?"

JC smiled weakly. "No, it's just that... I didn't imagine this happening..."

"That Tony thing?"

JC nodded. "I really can't believe this... I mean, I love him and now... I'm all alone again..."

Chace stood up and went into his bedroom. After a few minutes, he came back and threw a bathing trunk over to JC. "Put them on, you need to relax." Then he went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water. "The bubble bath is waiting, JC. Get dressed and I will give you a massage you'll never forget."

JC looked up at him and smiled. "You're being serious?"

"Normally I would answer sarcastically, but you have some special rights now. So yes, I am being serious."

JC stood up and smiled at him before heading to Chace's bedroom to put the bathing trunk on. After a few minutes, he got out of Chace's bedroom and approached him, standing in front of him. "You think my butt looks fat in this?" He asked, turning around.

Chace swallowed. "No... you... you look good." Chace gave himself a little slap in his face and breathed slowly.

"Ok... I'm ready for that bubble bath then." JC said chuckling, turning around. "Are you ok?"

"Ehmm... sure. I'm fine. We can start now."

JC nodded and followed Chace to the bathroom. "Hey, you know... I feel quite bad for making you give me a message and preparing a bubble bath for me..."

"Don't worry... just don't pay attention to anything around you... I want you to feel good today."

"Ok..." JC got in the bathtub slowly and leaned back, closing his eyes.

Chace rubbed his hands with soap and started to massage JC's neck. "Does that feel good?"

JC moaned softly. "Yeah, it feels great."

Chace closed his eyes and tried to calm down.

"You know, this is the first time someone gave me a massage..."

"Really? I feel honored."

JC giggled and tilted his head back a little, with his eyes still closed. Chace tried to prevent to get hard without JC realizing it. 

JC moaned again when Chace started massaging his shoulders.

Chace let also a single moan out.

"Chace, don't you dare to stop." JC said, moaning once again.

Chace moaned with JC and continued massaging him.

JC heard Chace moaning and opened his eyes, turning around slowly. "Did you... did you moan?"

Chace blushed. "Ehmm... you moaned and... sorry, I'll stop."

"It's ok... you've got amazing hands. That felt really great." JC said, turning around again and leaning back.

Chace massaged JC for half and hour. Then he helped JC out and held him a towel.

JC smiled and wrapped the towel around him. "Thanks, I really needed that."

Chace stroke JC's back and came close to him. After a few seconds, he went away and started to cook. He didn't say a word to JC. He was too afraid to moan again.

JC took the bathing trunk off and put his clothes on again, entering the kitchen. "What are you cooking?"

Chace took a deep breath. "Noodles with tomato sauce."

"Are you ok? You haven't said a word for a while, and you seem to be nervous around me now..."

Chace smiled at JC. "Yeah, I'm fine... don't worry..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... it's just... nothing... everything's fine."

"Is it because you moaned while you were giving me that massage? 'Cause it's ok, you know? It's not a big deal..."

"It's not only the moaning... like I said, it's ok... you like paprika in your sauce?"

"Um... no paprika, please... you said it's not only the moaning? Then, what other reasons are there for you to act like you're nervous around me?"

Chace raised an eyebrow. "Did you really ask this?"

"Yeah, I did... I want to know why you're acting like this..."

"Mhmm... let me think about it... I am single since three years and a real beautiful guy was standing half naked in front of me, moaning and telling me I shouldn't stop and I didn't say anything because his boyfriend dumped him. So you still wanna ask me what's wrong with me or do you accept the fact that I am a horny idiot and don't want you to feel uncomfortable?"

JC stayed a moment in silence. "Wow... um, I really don't know what to say... if you want me to go home so you don't feel uncomfortable, I understand, you know?"

Chace turned around and hugged JC. "If you are ok with that, you can stay. I don't want you to go home."

"Ok, I'll stay then... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way..."

"You would never do such thing..." Suddenly, Chace turned around and put the pot from the heating, right before the water overflew.

JC smiled sadly, remembering the time Tony tried to cook noodles for both. "Um... have you felt attracted to me since the first day I arrived at school?"

"Since the first time I saw your angelic face."

JC blushed and smiled. "I have to admit that the first time I saw you I thought 'Wow, he's hot!'" He laughed.

Chace smiled. "You don't have to do that. I know it must be hard for you now. How about you go back into the living room and relax a bit. I'll make the food and bring you a drink. What do you like to drink?"

"I'm good with water, really..."

"Are you sure? I also got Coke, apple juice, Vodka, Tequila, ice tea, coffee..."

"You've got alcoholic drinks?" JC laughed. "I'll have coke then..." JC left the kitchen and entered the living room, sitting on the couch and leaning back, getting himself comfortable, and tilting his head back.

Chace came with the food and their drinks into the living room, feeding JC with some noodles.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" JC said, eating the noodles Chace was giving him. "I feel like a big baby right now." He laughed.

"Seriously? I massaged you half and hour, I cooked you food, I care about you and you don't even let me feed you?"

"It's just that I feel like a big baby!"

"I think it looks cute." Chace gave JC the plate and ate his own noodles.

"Yeah, it might be cute and all, but I'm 16 and I can eat on my own." JC laughed, eating his noodles. "But I appreciate it..."

Both ate their noodles. After JC put his plate away, Chace was looking dreamily at him. JC caught Chace staring at him and blushed.

"You got some sauce on your lips."

JC led his hand to the left side of his bottom lip. "Here?"

"Let me help you." Chace came closer to his face and started to lick the sauce from JC's lips.

JC froze and stayed silent, looking at Chace.

Chace stood immediately up and left the room. He closed the bedroom door right behind him and sat down behind the door. "Fuck Chace, fuck!"

JC stood up and went to Chace's room, knocking on the door and hoping he'd let him in.

Chace opened the door. "I'm so sorry..."

JC looked at him in silence. "Can I come in?"

Chace swallowed. "Sure."

JC entered the room and looked at Chace for a moment, without saying a word.

"You hate me now, huh?"

JC stared at him for a few more seconds, then he grabbed his face tenderly and kissed him softly.

Immediately, Chace grabbed JC's hips and pressed them to his own.

JC broke the kiss and looked at Chace, grinning. "You were right, you're a horny idiot. You got hard just from a kiss!" He laughed.

Chace stroke JC's smiling face. "It's not my fault that you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen."

JC blushed and smiled shyly, looking at Chace's eyes. "You really think that? I can't get used to hear that from anyone..."

"That's the reason why I had to moan with you, why I flirted with you, even if it's not the right time, and that's the reason why I do this." Chace lifted JC up and carried him to his bed, lying JC carefully on it.

JC looked into Chace's eyes while he watched him lie on top of him.

Chace kissed JC and started to rub his body against JC's. "When you feel uncomfortable, just stop me."

JC nodded and kissed Chace, grabbing Chace's hips and pressing them against his own.

Chace attacked JC's neck and kissed over his shirt down to JC's nipples.

JC let out a soft moan and closed his eyes, feeling Chace's hands going down his shirt while he worked on his nipples.

Chace grabbed under JC's shirt and pulled it up. He licked over JC's chest and listened to JC's moans with joy.

JC grabbed Chace's face and brought it up, kissing him passionately while he worked on Chace's pants.

Chace groaned into JC's mouth, while their tongues were touching.

JC pulled Chace's pants down, touching him softly over his boxers, moaning into Chace's mouth at the feeling of his hard member against his hand.

"Fuck Baby, that feels good." Chace cleared his throat and started to ape JC. "Don't you dare to stop."

JC looked at him for a second and then he removed his hand from Chace, smiling playfully. "If you keep doing that, I'll stop..."

Chace grinned and started to tickle JC. "You try to threaten me?"

JC started laughing while trying to stop Chace. "Come on, stop Chace!"

Chace wrapped his arms around JC and managed to turn with JC around. He smiled while he looked up at JC. "You are so beautiful."

JC smiled and lowered his head to kiss Chace while he reached down to touch him again, hearing him groaning into his mouth.

Chace grabbed JC's ass and pressed his body as close as JC as possible.

JC broke the kiss and started to attack Chace's neck, while moving his hips against Chace's.

Immediately, Chace opened JC's pants and started to stroke JC's member under his boxers.

JC moaned against Chace's neck, still moving his hips softly. 

Chace ripped all of JC's clothes down and let JC lick his finger. JC licked Chace's finger sensually while looking into his eyes.

Chace moaned quietly, watching JC. After JC sucked long enough at his finger, Chace pushed it into JC.

JC let out a single moan as he closed his eyes while he felt Chace's finger entering him and moving.

Chace smiled and started to stretch JC's hole.

JC opened his eyes and reached down, managing to push Chace's boxers down and stroking him.

"You want to feel me?"

"Yeah," JC replied with a moan, kissing Chace again.

Chace let JC stand on all fours and entered him slowly.

JC bit at his bottom lip and moaned, feeling Chace grabbing his hips while he entered slowly.

Chace entered JC completely and stopped moving, feeling the heat around his cock. Hard breathing Chace enjoyed the moment he waited for since the first time he saw JC.

"Enjoying yourself?" JC asked, looking back above his shoulder and grinning.

"Yes," Chace answered. He wrapped one arm around JC and grabbed JC's cock with the other one. Then he started to move.

JC started moaning softly at the feeling of Chace's hand stroking him and the feeling of Chace inside of him.

Chace moved faster, but kept being gentle.

"Fuck Chace!" JC moaned, bucking his hips against Chace's.

"I know you like it," Chace moaned into JC's ear.

JC kept moaning loudly and bucking his hips faster, loving the feeling of Chace moving inside of him.

Chace moved faster when he came close to his release. "JC... I'm coming." He moaned softly into JC's ear.

"Me too, babe." JC moaned, and fisted his hands in the sheets.

A few more hits and Chace came loudly moaning into JC. JC came hard at the same time as Chace did, moaning loudly.

Hard breathing Chace let himself fall on JC's back.

JC threw his head down, breathing hard. "I hope this was as good as you expected." He said, still breathing hard.

"Oh yes, it was." Chace smiled and cuddled with JC, stroking his hair.

JC smiled and looked back above his shoulder. "Hey, um... I'd like to wait a couple of days before we start kissing at school... do you mind?"

"No, it's ok... as long as I am allowed to kiss you here."

JC managed to lay Chace on the bed and JC lied on top of him, kissing him sensually.

Chace chuckled. "And what do you want to do now?"

"Whatever you want to do," JC replied, smiling while he rested his chin on Chace's chest, looking at him.

"How about you keep lying on me and eat some chocolate from my chest?"

JC grinned. "Sounds good to me."





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story