The next week, JC and Chace didn't talk much at school. They greeted each other and had some small talk, but they didn't want to show everyone that both were dating.

Tony ignored JC completely and at lunch, he sat alone at a table in the corner. His friends didn't want to talk to him since they knew he was gay.

Lance was kind og happy about it and all of JC's friends made jokes about Tony. Even if JC didn't like it, they had too much fun in doing it.

After two more weeks, Chace and JC decided to show the world. They held hands in school, they were kissing each other and Chace put little love notes into JC's locker. JC's friends felt happy for him and were telling him every day how much luck JC had with Chace. Tony saw both of them every day too. He didn't feel so happy for JC. He was jealous, even if he broke up with JC.

On Friday morning, JC opened the locker and found a new note in it. He thought it was from Chace and opened it excited about what Chace wrote this time.

Josh,

I know I shouldn't tell you this and I know I shouldn't be jealous, but Chace is not the right man. You and I know that you two don't belong with each other. You should be mine. I miss you Josh, I really do. Can't you give me one more chance? I can't live without you.

Look, I told everyone in school I am gay and now no one is even looking at me. Don't you think that it's unfair that you let me stand here in the rain all alone?Please, think about it, Baby. I love you.

Tony


JC sighed and closed his locker, keeping the note in his hand while he searched for Tony around the corridor. Not seeing him anywhere, JC walked down the corridor until he reached Tony's locker.

Tony saw JC at his locker. He opened it and waited for JC to say something.

"You know I'm not the one who has to give you another chance, right?" JC said, watching Tony get his books from his locker. "You're the one who broke up with me..."

"I know. But can't you even think of how I was feeling when I saw you and Chace? And I wasn't so wrong, huh?"

"I know how you felt when you saw us... but I wasn't planning on kissing Chace or anything like that. I was the one who stopped him. And I already told you why I lied to you..."

"And I didn't feel better. I thought you trusted me... anyways, I saw you read the note... so why did you want to talk to me? Do you want to tell me that Chace is better than me and that you stay with him or do you want to give me another chance? I know I was an idiot, but I can change."

"Look Tony..." JC sighed heavily. "I... I really don't know what to do, ok? I'm having a hard time 'cause I'm happy with Chace, but sometimes I just can't stop thinking about you... and I don't know what to do!"

Tony nodded. "Then I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I wish you the best of luck with Chace." Tony closed his locker and smiled sadly before he went to his first class.

JC turned around to go to his first class, keeping Tony's note in his pocket. He had class with Chace now, so he went to Chace's locker, finding him getting his books out of it. "Hey..."

"Hey beautiful boy, how are you doing?" Chace gave JC a little kiss, before he closed his locker.

"Not too good, to be honest... and you?"

"Why? Did something happen?" Chace asked, worried.

"Nothing, it's just... I talked to Tony... but it isn't a big deal. And how are you doing, babe?"

"Wait... you talked to Tony? About what?"

"He just wrote me a note about how he still loves me and wantes me back... and I talked to him about it... but please, let's not talk about this for the rest of the day, ok?"

"What did he-? Are you kidding me? I will talk to Tony now!" Angrily, Chace turned around and went down the corridor to Tony's first class.

JC ran after Chace. "Chace, please don't! Chace! Come on, please!"

"Why shouldn't I? He just told my boyfriend to break up with me?! You can't deman that I keep calm!"

"Chace, I don't want him back!" JC yelled, trying to stop Chace from walking down the corridor.

Chace stopped and took a few deep breaths before he went back to JC. "Tony can be happy that you stopped me! If he ever tried to do shit like this again, he will get to know how a locker looks from the inside!"

JC got closer to Chace and wrapped his arms around Chace's neck. "I don't like it when you get aggressive... and you know it."

Chace sighed. "I'm sorry Babe. Can we just forget this?" Chace gave JC an eskimo kiss, smiling at him.

JC smiled and pressed his forehead against Chace's, looking him in the eye. "You promise me you won't do it again?"

Chace wrapped his arms around JC's hips, trying to pull him closer. "I'll try to."

"So you'll do it again..." JC looked down and pouted.

Chace laughed loud. "God JC, you are too cute..." He took his arms from JC and looked at his lover. "I promise I won't do it again. So how about I give you a piggyback ride to our first class?"

JC smiled widely and turned around, standing behind Chace and crawled on his back, wrapping his arms around Chace's neck and kissing him on the cheek.

Chace carried JC to their first class and managed to let him down directly on JC's chair. "Aren't I an awesome boyfriend? Don't answer, I already know what you want to say."

"Really? You know? And what would that be, then?"

Chace disguided his voice into a higher, funny tone. "Yes Chace, you are unbelievable, I don't know how I ever could live without you. You are my hero, my light in the darkness, my life. Everything is so senseless without you."

JC hit Chace playfully on his arm. "I don't sound like that!"

"Are you sure? I think I imitated you pretty successfully..."

JC laughed and gave Chace a peck, getting his books out of his bag then. "What are the plans for this afternoon, babe?"

"I thought about ice cream, pizza, a movie and you naked on my couch."

JC grinned and looked at Chace. "I like your plans, Crawford."

"But if you want to do something else, we also can go out and eat something... I mean, as long as the naked part isn't cancelled."

JC chuckled. "I prefer going out and get something to eat. And don't worry... the naked part won't be cancelled."

Chace grinned. "Wait, do you go eating with me in an Adam's suit or do you want to get naked after we had some dinner?"

JC laughed. "I think getting naked after dinner it's a better idea..."

This time, Chace was pouting.

JC smiled playfully. "You know, I thought about staying at your place tonight so we could have fun all night long, but I guess you won't like that idea, so I better get home after dinner..."

"Right before you said it, I thought: 'We should do it like JC has planned it'."

JC chuckled. "Ok, I'll stay then. By the way, I didn't get any kiss yet! You're a bad person! I only got pecks!"

Chace leaned over and gave JC a sloppy long kiss. "Better?"

"Yeah, better. Though I prefered one of those passionate kisses you always give me before having sex..."

"And now he even has mroe demands... I can't believe it..." Chace grinned and kissed JC passionately. Behind both guys, the girls started giggling like little teenagers and the guys started making fun of the gay couple. 

JC broke the kiss and looked back at the group of people making fun of them. He blushed and then looked forward to the teacher's table.

Chace looked confused at JC. "What's wrong? Do you really care about what other people say?"

"It's not that I care about what they say, it's just that I don't want them to laugh at us..."

Imeddiately, Chace turned around. "Hey fuckface, stop laughing at my lover or you will get to know me and my football friends. So shut the fuck up and leave us alone."

JC looked at Chace and placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to make him turn around again. "Come on Chace, leave it."

"No, if this jerk has to tell me something, he should tell me into my face and not giggling around like a thirteen year old girl."

"Come on Chace, stop it!" JC said, turning him around again. "You told me you wouldn't get aggressive again..."

"I'm not aggressive..."

"Yeah, right..."

Chace rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ok, I'm sorry again."

JC nodded and stayed silent until the teacher arrived.

The teacher came and started the lesson. Chace stroke JC's leg and whispered some apologies into his ear. "I just wanted to protect you."

JC looked at Chace and whispered: "It's ok, but next time, don't get aggressive. I hate it when you get the urge to beat up people when they laugh at me or something..."

"Ok," Chace answered and paid attention to the teacher.

In the first recess, JC went with Chace to his locker. Chace gave JC a long kiss and went to his own locker. When JC went to his onw one, he saw Justin staring at him without any facial expression.

"You had fun?" he asked.

JC looked at Justin in shock. "Justin... what are you doing here?"

"I am so alone. I didn't find any friends here. I miss you so much... I met your friend Lance... he told me everything. With Tony and Chace. I see how much you missed me. Now I know why you didn't want me to visit you."

"Justin, I... I told you taking some time was the best for us because there would be too much distance between us... that's why I did this...  I thought we were gonna take some time, so that's why I started dating other guys... I'm so sorry..."

"Whatever Josh, I thought you loved me, but obviously you didn't."

"I did, I loved you more than anything, J! But I thought we were through, so I didn't want to stay alone and I started dating other guys!"

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't start fucking with this Tony after one week you came here. It was just a week we were apart! So stop lying to me. Oh, and when you were so sad because Tony treated you the way you seriously deserved, you were crying and telling me you don't find any friends? Fuck you JC!"

"We broke up, Justin! I could do whatever I wanted, 'cause we fucking broke up! But you just can't accept it, right?" JC angrily turned around and walked away from Justin.

"I thought we broke up because you moved away! I searched for work in L.A., I found an apartment just for you. I hope you are happy leaving me alone like this."

JC felt tears forming in his eyes and went into the guys restroom, sat in a corner and buried his face in his hands, starting to cry.

Justin followed JC. "Why are you crying now? Don't you think I should be the one crying?" Justin sighed and sat down next to JC and hugged him. "I didn't want to make you cry..."

JC wrapped his arms around Justin and cried against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, J... I know you hate me now, and I am so sorry for this..."

"Baby, stop crying... when you cry it feels like thousands of cats are dying. I don't hate you. Can you smile for me?"

"How can I smile after what happened?" JC said against Justin's shoulder.

Justin stroked JC's cheek and pulled JC's face up to look into his eyes. He softly kissed JC. "Now stop being sad and call me when you are done with school. I have to go and unpack some stuff in my new apartment."

"But... you're not mad at me anymore?" JC asked, wiping the tears away.

Justin kissed JC again. "I'm not mad. Now smile again for me and go to your next class."

JC smiled weakly at Justin. "Happy?"

"Yes," Justin whispered into JC's ear. "You know, even if I feel betrayed, I am so happy to hold you in my arms again." Justin kissed JC a last time and helped him up. "I wait for your call, baby."

"Justin, I'm so sorry about what happened... I know you told me you're not mad and thar you don't hate me, but I just can't say it enough..."

"It's ok... just tell me as fast as you can who won your heart. I'll go now, I am not allowed to be here."

JC watched Justin get up and he stopped him before he left the restoom. "Justin?"

Justin turned around. "Yeah?"

JC looked him in the eye. "I love you."

"I love you too." Justin smiled and left the restroom.

JC got out and went to his next class, in which he would see Lance so he could talk to him about what happened. He entered the classroom and saw Lance already sitting in the front row. He sat next to him and stayed silent.

"Hey Josh, how are you?" Lance greeted him.

"Well... to be honest, I feel sad, angry and happy at the same time... and since when do you call me Josh?"

"Uhmm... sorry, your friend called you Josh all the time... why are you sad and angry?"

"I feel sad because I almost lost someone really important for me just 'cause I'm an asshole and an idiot, and I feel angry 'cause I was really selfish... and he's not exactly my friend..."

"I actually didn't understand a word..."

"I'll try to sum it up. When I moved from Maryland, I told my boyfriend that we should take some time 'cause there'll be too much distance between us. Then, when I already was here in California, I started dating Tony and then I dated Chace, and I lied to my boyfriend about it, and now he found out and got really angry and it made me feel like a fucking idiot... and the guy who asked you about me was my boyfriend from Maryland..."

"What??? That was your boyfriend? I know this is the wrong moment, but this guy is hot! Anyways, I am sorry... I didn't want to make you trouble..."

"Don't worry, it's ok... you didn't know he was my boyfriend... and yeah, I know, he's really hot." JC chuckled. "I have to talk to Chace though..."

"You'll break up with him?"

"Yeah... I hope he doesn't hate me..."

"Look at Justin, you have to take him! And I'm sure he'll understand it..."

"I hope so..." JC took his books out of his bag and stayed silent for the rest of the class.

At the end of the high school day, Lance said goodbye and left JC alone at his locker.

JC started to get some of his books in his locker, wihle he pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing Justin's number.

"Mr. Awesome here,  who is calling?"

JC chuckled. "It's Josh, Mr. Awesome."

"Mrs. Awesome, nice to hear your lovely voice. You finished school?"

"Yup. But I have to do something first, so... do you mind waiting a little bit more?"

"No, it's ok... I'll wait for you."

"Ok... se you later, J."

Justin hung on the phone. Right in that moment, Chace wrapped his arms around JC, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey Baby, ready for our date?"

"Um..." JC took a deep breath. "I have to talk to you, Chace..."

"Did something happen? Has anyone hurt you?"

"No, no one hurt me..." JC turned around and looked at Chace's eyes. "Um... someone came here to visit me this morning... someone really important for me, and..." He sighed. "I realized I made a mistake... a big mistake... and I also realized that I can't live without him and that I want to be with him more than anything..."

"Who visited you? I don't understand..."

"My boyfriend visited me..." JC replied, looking away, ashamed.

"Your boyfriend? I thought I was your boyfriend..."

"I mean, my boyfriend... from Maryland..."

"Oh... ok, I understand... I wish you the best of luck." Chace turned around and went away.

JC watched Chace walk away and sighed sadly. Then, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Justin's number again.

"Mr. JT waiting for his JC, you are talking to Justin."

"J, it's Josh again. I was thinking that maybe you could come over to my place and have lunch with me?"

"Sure... shall I pick you up at your school? My apartment is just ten minutes away."

"Yeah, ok. I'll wait for you."

Justin drove with his car to JC's school and waited for him still sitting in his car.

JC left the building and got in Justin's car, sitting on the passenger seat. "Hey, J." He greeted.

"Hey beauty. Can I ask what you had to do?"

"I don't know if Lance told you about Chace and me?"

"You mean the guy you fucked around one day after you broke up with this Tony and kissed you today? Yeah, I guess I know him."

"Yeah, well... I broke up with him. That's what I had to do."

Justin looked confused at JC. "Why have you done this?"

JC looked at Justin and smiled slightly. "Because of you. I love you and I just wanna be with you."

Justin smiled and gave JC a passionate kiss. "Let's go to your parent's place, I can't wait to meet your mom again."






You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story