The next month was the most beautiful in JC’s life. He couldn’t believe how much luck he had. Justin came to California just for him and wanted him back. JC felt like he was in seventh heaven.

Tony as well as Chace didn’t talk to JC. JC was a bit sad about it, but he could understand both of them. Lance, Jordan, Lilly and Laura met Justin after school and liked him directly. All of them were a little bit jealous, because JC got the ‘perfect’ boyfriend.

But JC didn’t have much time to enjoy it with Justin. The final exams of the year were on and he had to learn really much. At the end he had in every subject an A or B. Justin was very proud of his man and twirled him around, after he came to know about it.

Even if JC still had one year in school, Justin convinced him to move to his place. Together they started now, to furnish their apartment. Justin just had a coach, a bed and the most necessary stuff. JC was going to be the part, which made their apartment to their home.

When JC was about to establish some pictures on their dresser, Justin wrapped his arms around JC and started to kiss his neck.

“What are you doing Baby?”

JC smiled. "I'm just establishing some pictures. Do you like how our dresser looks now?"

“Sure… I love it when my apartment is screaming ‘I am full of kitsch’”

JC smiled, but pretended to be sad because of Justin's comment. "Ok, I'll take the pictures away so your apartment doesn't scream 'I am full of kitsch' anymore..."

Justin laughed. “I love you, you know that?”

"Yeah, you said it like a million times..." JC chuckled and turned around in Justin's arms. "I love you too."

“I don’t know if I ever told you, but I love you.” Justin chuckled and kissed JC.

JC kissed Justin back, wrapping his arms around Justin's neck and pressing his body against Justin's.

“How about you stop furnishing for an hour and we have a little bit fun.” Justin grinned dirty and started licking JC’s ear.

"I thought you wanted your apartment to be furnished as fast as possible?" JC closed his eyes as he felt Justin's kissed on his neck.

“It’s just an hour Baby… Come on… I want to feel you and we just did it four times today…”

"And that's why we're being so slow on furnishing!"

Justin started pouting and looked with puppy eyes at JC.

"That's not fair, J! You know I can't resist those puppy eyes!" JC laughed.

“You know… the longer it takes to convince you the longer the furnishing takes…”

JC looked at Justin's puppy eyes for a moment and sighed. "Ok, alright! But just an hour."

Justin grinned and whispered: “I just need an hour to make you feel completely satisfied for the rest of the day.”

JC grinned and started kissing Justin sensually.

Justin kissed JC all over his body, making him feel as comfortable as possible. After a long and sensual foreplay he fucked JC hard, but gently. After Justin made JC want to jump and kiss the sky, he cuddled with him in bed and whispered words of love into JC’s ear. After the hour was over and JC wanted to start working again Justin pulled him back and lied on top of JC, so he couldn’t stand up from his bed.

“Give me just five more minutes…”

JC looked at him and smiled. "Justin, we said it'll be just an hour... we have to get back to work so we can finish furnishing!"

“Come on… no one cares if we finish it today or tomorrow… let’s cuddle Baby.”

JC smiled and stroke Justin's hair, looking at him dreamily.

“You are so perfect…”

"You just think so 'cause you love me..."

“No I think so, because it’s true…”

JC stared at Justin in silence, stroking his cheek. "I love you."

“You know what I mostly look forward to?”

"What?"

“That I’m going to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful guy in the world… And I can’t wait until the rest of my life starts…”

JC smiled brightly and grabbed Justin's face, kissing him tenderly.

Both men kept cuddling until they fell asleep. This was a perfect day for both guys and it was going to last for every day they spend together.


Completed
littleMissChasez is the author of 8 other stories.
shadowofflame is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Highschool, Drama and a Boy right in the middle also liked 35 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story