"So, how much do you want to be involved tonight?" I ask, looking at her through the mirror as I rake my fingers through my hair.

She sits on the edge of the tub, watching me intently as I get ready for our evening out. She's dressed in a simple black blouse, jean shorts and pair of red pumps. She shrugs her shoulders at me, dropping her eyes to the ground, "I dunno. I mean, I don't want to actually hurt anybody and I don't want to touch any blood or anything like that."

I'd be lying if I didn't say that hearing that almost made me jump for joy. I haven't turned her into a sick fuck like me. Thank God, "Can I say that I'm relieved to hear that?" I chuckle, taking one last glance at myself before spraying some cologne on my neck and shirt.

She giggles and scoffs a little, "Shut up."

"So, what exactly do you want?" When she shrugs again, I turn and lean against the sink, "Do you want to touch her and kiss her?" I prod gently, knowing this is a bit of a delicate subject.

"Yeah." She says meekly, dropping her eyes to her shoes again.

"Do you want her to touch you?" She nods yes, "Do you want to taste her?" She makes a face and I chuckle slightly, "Okay, I'll take that as a no. Do you want her to taste you?" She nods yes again and a shiver goes up my spine. My Celia. This is going to be fun.

I've been on pins and needles since I told her we were going to do this together. My fun meter has been pegged since we decided to do this. I started my ritual by rummaging through all of my fake I.D.'s and settling on Jacob Moore. I haven't used old Jacob in a while. The I.D.'s and fake credit cards are mainly just for the paper trail. All the drinks at the bar, the hotel rooms, dinner, gas. Basically, a cover for all of the components of the hunt. Once they realize that none of the charges go through, I'm long gone; just a whisper in a wind. All of these fake names and numbers are connected to a different part of my past; each one having its' own gruesome story. Well, a new chapter is about to be written and I've been happier than a pig in shit. I then ran out and rented a room downtown, stocking it up with all of the necessities. I wrapped the mattress with plastic, so nothing can seep through, bought a spare set of sheets, Clorox wipes, towels, and gloves. I wiped down everything I touched, just out of precaution, and then headed home to get ready with my love.

She's been a little quiet, maybe regretting her decision to want to watch but she hasn't voiced any concern, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask one last time, "I don't have to do this. We don't have to do this."

She stands and runs her hands down her shorts before running a delicate hand through her dark hair, "You ready?"

I chuckle slightly in response and follow her out of the bathroom, flipping off the light as we exit. I grab her signature Dallas Cowboy hat and slide it down on her head before stealing a quick kiss, "Remember to keep this low, over your eyes when we hit the club and the hotel lobby. Okay?" I say, tugging slightly on the cap before grabbing my own hat and aligning it on my head, "You ready girl?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Jay."

Fuck yeah, baby girl.

***

This club is packed but it is rockin' tonight. Justin and I have been having so much fun, we've almost forgotten the real reason we came out tonight. We've been dancing for what feels like an hour but every time we try and sneak off to the bar, the DJ plays another jam. Young Jeezy's Act Right is pounding through the speakers as I grind my ass into Justin's crotch. He raises his arms and claps a few random times as I twerk on him, laughing a little as he clearly enjoys the show I'm putting on for him. I love him like this. So care free and relaxed. He's actually having fun right now and it feels like it's been years since he's been this happy.

I turn around and throw my arms around his neck as his strong arms wrap around my body and I feel his warmth. He captures my lips in a passionate kiss and it almost takes my breath away. God, I love him. I love that he loves me. But in a few hours, these lips, these beautiful, plump, pink lips will be all over some other woman... I hate that. But, I break away from him long enough to grab a shot from the waitress floating around and slam it down, shaking my head slightly as the alcohol stings my insides on its way down. Whoo, one more of those, and I'm not going to give a flying rat's ass about anything. I shake away the nagging thoughts and begin to imagine a sexy little thing, kissing her way up my thighs and how it's gonna drive Justin crazy. And without a second thought, I'm ready to hunt.

After another song, we slink off of the dance floor and head to the bar. I slump down on the stool as Justin hovers on my side, leaning up against the bar and glancing out onto the dance floor. I order us another pair of drinks and begin sipping mine as I too, begin to canvas the scene. But, after a few minutes, the alcohol in my system starts playing games with me and I'm swaying to the beat and humming along with music as the drunk begins to pile on. I glance over at Justin, who is transfixed on something or someone. His eyes are glued. He's found a pretty girl.

"I'll be back, ok?" He practically screams into my ear over the music, "You okay?" I nod and smile a bit, the drunk starting to fade slightly as the nagging thoughts begin again, "Stay here baby. Don’t drink too much."

And with that, he's gone. I watch as he slips into the crowd and I turn back to face the bartender, "Can I have a shot of tequila please?" I scream as he nods towards me.

He slides a shot glass towards me and I don't even hesitate, gulping it down before slamming the glass back onto the bar. I thought we were supposed to be doing this together. What a dick. Just leaving me here, by myself at the bar, while he goes out and flirts with some other bitch. Damn it, I would have just kept my ass at home if it was going to be like this. He knows how quickly my drunk turns into anger and he still left my ass over here, getting hit on by these weak ass dudes. What a dick! After about forty five minutes of sitting and stewing on my own, and about two or three more tequila shots, I whirl around on my stool, and start to head out onto the dance floor to give him a piece of my mind. But, he steps through the crowd, pulling a rather tall, red head with him.

"This is my friend Celia. Celia, this is Amber."

Friend? This is my friend... is he fucking nuts? Ugh, God, "Hi." I choke out with a fake smile, shaking her hand slightly.

"Hi. Gosh, you are gorgeous." She says, giggling loudly and pushing into Justin's body a little.

I huff a little. I probably shouldn't have gotten this lit. She's going to annoy me and I'm already... well... annoyed, "Do you girls want to go somewhere a little quieter? There's a little bar right around the corner?" Justin asks, looking between her and I.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" Amber answers, grabbing his hand and mine and jumping up and down a little.

Fuck. Kill me now.

***

"I'll be right back, okay?" I scream over at Celia, tearing my eyes from the dance floor for a second, "You okay?" She nods and smiles up at me, "Stay here baby. Don't drink too much."

I pull away from the bar and begin to push my way through the crowd toward the red headed beauty that caught my eye. I spotted her a little earlier but decided to move on when I noticed the large group she arrived with. But after a few hours, her group has dissipated, and she's left with just two other female friends. She's plenty tipsy, along with her pals, so it'll be easy to win her over. It'll be even easier to break her away from her companions.

I spotted her again when Celia and I retreated to the bar but this time, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She's just my type. I make my way through the dance floor and slide up right behind her as she dances, slightly off beat, to Katy Perry's Dark Horse. I start to move behind her, bumping into her slightly to catch her attention and it works like a charm. She turns and smiles widely up at me, stepping in a little closer. We continue to dance for a few songs and I take mental note of her remaining two friends turning their attention to their own dance partners. When the current song ends, the red head stands to her tiptoes, pulling my head towards her a little, "Come talk to me?"

I nod and smile as she grabs my hand and pulls me to the opposite side of the club. I glance back over the crowd and catch a glimpse of Celia, waving off some guy who undoubtedly is hitting on her. But, just as fast as I caught the glimpse, I loose her through the crowd of people, "Amber."

I turn my attention back toward the young girl in front of me, "I'm sorry?"

She smiles, "I'm Amber." She says, leaning up against a random, small, round table once we're off the dance floor.

"Justin."

She giggles a little, tossing her long hair over her shoulder, "Well Justin, you are a great dancer."

I chuckle slightly, "You aren't so bad yourself Amber. What's a pretty little girl like you doing here all by yourself?"

She shrugs, "The friends I came with are lame. Most of them left and... um... I'm not sure where Megan and Nichole got to..." She trails off, her glassy eyes searching the floor a little behind me.

Perfect. The more I talk to Amber, the more I fall in love. She's simply scrumptious, to put it lightly. She's small but she has body for days. My vision begins to tunnel as she speaks and her delicate voice becomes a blur as I focus on random parts of her body. Her slightly pale but creamy skin, her delicious cleavage that peaks out beneath her low cut top. Mmmmm, and that neck. I lick my lips as I imagine them sucking down that long, beautiful neck and down her shoulder. A shiver ripples through my spine and I drop my head slightly, letting out a steady breath. She's the one. Lucky girl.

We talk for a while, and she's getting more and more comfortable with me. She's resting her hand on top my arm as she spills her life story, rubbing her fingers gently against my skin, setting the spot on fire. She pulls her body closer and closer into me and never breaks eye contact, "You are much too gorgeous to be single." She says softly, biting her plump bottom lip.

A slow smile spreads across my face as I lean into her ear, closing my eyes as I take in a large whiff of her hair, "So are you, baby."

My lips capture the bare skin of her neck before I can stop myself and she wraps her hands around me, pulling me to her. She digs her fingers into my hair, moaning as I break away from her neck and nibble on her ear lobe, "Are you here alone?" She asks, breathlessly.

"Now that you mention it," I say, reluctantly pulling away from her, "I'm here with a friend and she's probably really pissed that I've been gone for so long." I chuckle, "You want to try and find her?"

"Not really." She laughs, searching my eyes and practically begging for me to change the subject, "Ditch her like my friends did me."

I place my hands on her hips and pull her bottom half into mine before capturing her lips with mine. She throws her arms around my neck and meets my kiss, opening her mouth and allowing me to slip my tongue in between her warm lips. I pull away and kiss her quickly again before she protests, "I can't leave my friend. She's cool, you'll like her."

"I don't care, I just want more of you."

She stands to her tip toes but I pull back slightly, "Help me find my friend and you'll get more of this. I promise."

She searches my eyes for a second but I know I've got her. She won't be able to say no. She needs more, "Okay, one more shot before we go though?"

"Sure." I smile, watching as she heads towards the bar and orders two shots.

Amber's shot puts her slightly over the edge as she stumbles in font of me as we fight our way through the dance floor again. I keep a strong hold on her hips as I push us through, then grab her wrist as I make our way toward Celia, who sits alone at the bar, "This is my friend Celia. Celia, this is Amber."

"Hi." Celia snorts, turning back to her drink and taking another gulp.

She's annoyed... and drunk. Great. "Do you girls want to go somewhere a little quieter? There's a little bar right around the corner?" I ask, glancing between the two.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" Amber answers, grabbing my wrist and jumping up and down a little.

Celia slides off her stool and heads for the door without a word. I sigh slightly before plastering a fake smile on for Amber as we head out behind the pissy Celia. All I know is, she better lose her attitude. She's the one that pushed me into this. She wanted this, not me. She's not going to ruin this. I won't let her. It's too late to turn back now. The wolf is out, and there's no putting him back in his cage tonight.

***

I slide off of the stool and head for the door, not really waiting for either one of them as I bust out into the still busy New York night. I lead the way to Charlies' as her giggles float up to me. I steal a glance and instantly regret it, as I see Justin's face buried in her neck and hair, laughing as he pokes at her side slightly. Fucking disgusting. I turn into Charlies' and head straight for the back, finding a quiet little booth and plopping down, waiting for the other two assholes I'm with. Justin eyes me for a second when he makes his way to the table, situating his new play thing on the opposite side of me across the table.

"May I offer you a drink Amber?" He asks.

"I'll have a martini." Amber pipes up, giggling some more.

"A shot of tequila for me." I blurt out, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Water." He states, before turning his back and heading toward the bar.

Charlies' is packed with people as well but the atmosphere is completely different. It's a little more romantic, with all of its patrons in their own little groups and clicks, huddled together. The lighting is dark, but just enough to where you can see who you're talking to and a jazz piece pours from the speakers, making it much easier to hear Amber's nonstop giggling. Justin returns a few minutes later, with a beer for himself, a martini for giggle pants and a tall, pint glass of water for me. He knows I'm drunk, he also knows I'm angry so he's trying to diffuse the situation before it gets any worse. Too late for that, buddy.

I sit in my stank ass mood, not saying a word as he works over Amber, laughing and flirting, pouring on the charm and keeping her drinks flowing. She's becoming drunker and drunker as I stare at my still full pint glass full of water, flickering my eyes up to Justin as he begins to really lay on his game. I sigh loudly and turn my head completely away from him when he leans in and kisses her neck. I can barely hide the snarl on my face as I cross my legs and begin bouncing my foot wildly in displeasure.

"Is she okay?" Amber slurs to Justin, who has know turned his attention towards me as well.

"Excuse us, for just one second, okay?"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me roughly from my seat and drags me to the front door, me stumbling the whole way, "What in fuck is your problem? Why in the fuck did you drink so much?" He asks loudly when we're finally outside.

"What are you talking about? I'm not drunk." I say, my head suddenly becoming light from all of the sudden movement.

"You know how you get when you drink Celia!"

I scoff and push him slightly, "How's that?"

"Mad for no damn reason! What is the problem?" He asks, his eyes glaring at me in anger.

I drop my eyes to my feet, "Don't look at me like that." I whisper, feeling like a little girl in trouble under his gaze.

"What's your problem?" He asks a little softer, resting a hand on my elbow.

I'm silent for a second as I stare down at me feet. He lifts my head, placing his finger underneath my chin and pushing until we're staring at each other, "Tell her I'm your wife. I don't like this friend shit."

His demeanor softens as he eyes me, "Okay, baby."

"And stop making her giggle, it's annoying."

He sighs, readjusting the hat on his head out of frustration, "It's not like you haven't seen me do this before. I mean, I know it’s only been a few times in the past but still... this shouldn't be anything new to you."

"I know that!" I scoff, "But, it's been a really long time since we've... Since I've seen you with someone else." I say quietly, dropping my eyes again to my feet.

"And this is why. I hate making you feel like this."

And there it is. I pull my eyes up to meet his and almost all of the anger and jealousy that I feel, melts away when I see the genuine sincerity in his eyes, "I know its hard kitten." He whispers, pulling me into his chest.

Be strong Celia. It’s only one night. He loves you and that's one thing that will never change, "I'm sorry. I just... I drank too much. I'll be better, okay? I know you're trying so hard."

He pulls me into a tighter hug, lifting me right off of my feet, "Thank you for doing this baby. I know you're trying too." He whispers, pressing his lips to my temple.

"Yeah, yeah." I giggle, kissing his nose as he places me back down on earth, "We better get back in there before someone else steals her away."

Hand in hand, we make our way back over to Amber, who sips on her martini and smiles brightly upon our return, "Are you okay?" She asks sincerely, cocking her head to the side.

"I'm fine," I smile, "Thanks."

After a few minutes, we're all deep in conversation, laughing and joking like we're old friends. She's really quite pretty, this Amber. Her long, red hair reaches down to the small of her back and I can see why Justin was drawn to her. Her facial features are delicate and her makeup is light but accentuates her emerald green eyes. Her skin is fair, her breasts supple but proportional to her small frame. Paired with her cute little butt and long legs, Amber is quite the catch. Too bad she fell into the wrong trap tonight.

After about an hour or possibly even two, miss Amber is feeling mighty fine after guzzling down yet another martini. Justin has her right where he wants her, practically eating out of the palm of his hand, "So Amber, I must confess, I lied to you." Justin states, smiling devilishly at her as she giggles slightly.

She looks over toward me and smiles before turning her attention back to him, "About what handsome?" She slurs, "What's he talking about Celia?"

"Well, it's sort of about Celia and I. You see, we're not just friends, she's my wife."

Her mouth drops open as she stares in disbelief, "No way! Really?! Congratulations! You landed yourself a gorgeous wife mister!" She says, slurring and giggling as I shake my head slightly. She's way past go.

"I know. She's pretty fun too. You know what she likes to do?" Justin continues, leaning in and flicking his eyes towards me as he speaks, "She likes to play with pretty young girls such as yourself."

"Ooooh, does she now?" Amber says, turning back towards me and running her fingers through some loose strands of my hair, "Well Celia, you're in luck cuz... so do I." She whispers, biting her lip and giggling some more.

I glance back at Justin who is beside himself with excitement, "You wanna play tonight baby?" I ask softly, running my hand up and down her leg as she sways gently from the alcohol.

She nods vigorously, bouncing her eyes between Justin and I, "Him too right? I get both of you?"

I laugh and lean it, kissing her soft lips quickly, letting the kiss linger a few seconds before pulling back, "Yeah baby, you get both of us."

As soon as I lean back, Justin moves in, connecting both of their lips for a sensual kiss. When he leans back, Amber's eyes are as wide as saucers and glassier than a sheet of ice. When she smiles and stands from her seat, Justin takes her hand and pulls her in front of him, waiving toward the waiter to close out the tab. He turns slightly to me and smiles that slutty smile of his that sets my entire body on fire. I'm not gonna lie, every doubt I had earlier has been erased and I can't wait to get to this hotel room right now. I can't wait to have some fun. I can't wait to see Justin have his fun.

Bonnie and Clyde part 2.

Jay Z and Beyonce ain't got shit on us.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story