Story Notes:
co-author: bogglethemind
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey! I'm posting this story up again because Lisa(bogglethemind) and I have been working on part 2 of this...so expect it soon!
{PART ONE: THE DIAGNOSIS}

Justin walked into his hotel suite and flipped on the lights. He released a sigh which he felt like he’d been holding inside his body all day long. It had been a very lengthy and exhausting day. He was in New York doing promo work for his upcoming film, trying to fit in as much as possible during these last few days. Tomorrow afternoon, he flew back out to LA, and for that, he was extremely grateful. Finally, he’d be able to sleep in until a decent hour. His wakeup call had been at 4:00 a.m. this morning, and he’d been going nonstop since. Today had been filled with one interview and press junket after another, and right now, all he wanted to do was collapse into his bed and relax.

He dragged his lethargic body over to the mini bar, poured himself a drink, and then sauntered slowly into the bedroom. There, he kicked off his sneakers and flopped down onto the bed, sinking into the soft cotton. He rolled his shoulders and neck around, cracking his bones. Bad habit, yes. But damn did it feel good. Scooting back against the headboard of the bed, he reached for the remote that lay across the small table next to it. Just as he was settling in to watch some sports highlights on ESPN, he felt his cell phone vibrating against his hip. Groaning to himself, he contemplated ignoring it at first, but then he finally relented, reaching into his back pocket. He quickly glanced at the caller ID, a large grin spreading out across his face.

It was her.

“Hey baby,” he greeted into the phone, a soft smile in his voice.

“Hey you,” she answered. She stood in the kitchen, preparing dinner. “You sound tired. How was your day?”

“Long,” he sighed. “I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m excited about it because this is major. My first film, ya know? But there’s only so many times you can answer the same questions over and over before wanting to rip your hair out.”

She chuckled at him through her end of the line, and just from hearing the sweet sound of her laugh, Justin could already feel his frazzled nerves starting to calm. It was amazing how she could always put him at ease, no matter how stressed out or how frustrated he became at times. “I hear ya,” she said as she filled a casserole dish with layers of content: noodles, cheese, cream of broccoli, chicken. “You taking care of yourself, though? Eating right and everything?”

He smiled. She was always looking out for him and his well-being. ”Yes mom,” he laughed, jokingly.

“No you didn’t just call me ‘mom,’” she huffed playfully, her attitude peaking through. She placed her hand on her hip. “If I’m your mother, what would that make you? A motherfucker?”

Justin snorted, the laughter fizzling in his belly until it spilled out of him. “Oh god, that’s just wrong.” That was just like his Kalise, though. Quick-witted and sharp with that tongue of hers. She liked to give him a hard time. Kept him on his toes, that’s for sure.

“Hey, you went there, not me,” she drawled innocently, her slight Southern accent rolling off her tongue. She was from Alabama originally but had since relocated out to LA. That was one of the things the two had in common, their simple Southern upbringing. True, they were city folk now, but they would always share that small town mentality.

“Riiiiiiight,” he teased.

“You tell Trace that if he brings you back here looking all emaciated that I’ll kick the shit out of his midget ass. And that’s a promise.” Opening the pre-heated oven, she slid the casserole dish inside, cradling the phone between her shoulder and neck, and set the timer.

“Oooo, fiesty mama,” Justin growled. “I like that.” One thing that Kalise Richards never lacked was spunk. “Look at you being all protective of me and shit. It’s cute.”

“Boy please, this is not about you.”

“Oh really?” he smiled into the phone.

“A woman needs a little meat to hold onto. Damn bones be diggin’ into me. That shit hurts,” she teased.

“Hey now,” Justin defended. “You like my bony ass.”

“You mean the non-existent one? Yeah, it’s pretty cute.”

“Damn straight.”

Kalise laughed, a full-on throaty laugh. It rumbled in his ears, sexy and sweet. “Aww, am I pickin’ on you, baby?” she cooed as she rinsed her hands under the faucet and began placing things away.

Justin playfully pouted. “Yes, you’re being mean. And to think, I even bought you a gift and everything…”

This caught Kalise’s attention, and she sobered up, grabbing the phone with her left hand again. “A gift. What kind of gift?” she questioned him sharply.

“It’s nothing really…just a little token of my affection.”

Justin could practically hear his girlfriend frowning on the other line. But that was expected. Most girls would be thrilled to receive a new pair of diamond earrings or a lovely string of pearls. But not Kalise. Oh no, she’d make you bring it back. “Justin…we’ve talked about this,” she admonished at once. “You don’t need to buy me things to make me happy. I don’t care about that stuff. All I need is you.”

Kalise’s family wasn’t very well-off growing up; in fact, they were just the opposite. And even though she made good money now, enough to support herself and them, she still took issue with people spending their money on her. And that was one of the things he loved about her. She could care less about his fame, his fortune, his power. None of those things impressed her. And she was the first one to call him on his bullshit whenever he acted like a star. Kalise didn’t believe in getting a free ride off of your name; she believed in working hard and treating everyone like your equal, no matter who they were or what they did.

But at the same time, it frustrated him because whenever he did want to do something special for his girl or spoil her with nice things, she’d make a big fuss about it. “I know that. But this is just…a thank you gift.”

“Thank you? For what?” she raised an eyebrow and strolled into the living room, plopping down onto the couch.

“For everything,” he explained. “For putting up with my stupid ass all the time, for calling me on my bullshit when I need to be called on it…for making me laugh and calming me down when I have a bad day.” He paused briefly and then added, “For all the little moments that take my breath away and make me thankful that I was able to find and fall in love with a woman as amazing as you.”

There was silence on her end for a moment, and then he heard a noise that sounded like a sniffle. He hadn’t meant to make her cry. But he meant every word. “I love you, Lise.”

“I love you, too, J.” Then she laughed, tears still stuck in her throat. “Shit, you’re not supposed to say stuff like that. You always make me cry. I’m such a loser.”

He smiled, stretching his arm above his head and yawning. “Yeah,” he agreed, teasingly. “You are.”

“Well, it takes one to know one, I guess.”

“Oh!” he suddenly exclaimed, snapping his finger and leaving their previous ‘you’re a loser’ banter behind. “I forgot the most important reason of all.”

“Yeah, what’s that?” she inquired.

“For giving really, really great head,” he quipped.

“Mmmm…yeah. I think you’re right on that one,” she agreed, happily. “I mean, let me tell you baby, I had this one guy screaming my name this morning. Oh, I was giving it to him so good…”

“Don’t be cute,” he immediately told her.

“Sorry, I can’t help it,” Kalise deadpanned in response.

Justin looked over at the digital clock that was beside his bed. It was nearing eleven o’clock in New York. But she was three hours behind him. “What are you doing right now?” he wondered, sliding his body down a bit more against the pillows.

“Well, I’m making dinner, so I was in the kitchen cooking. But I just sat down on the couch for a minute,” she explained.

“You’re eating kind of late.”

“Yeah, well I just got home a little while ago,” she sighed. “My god, I had the day from hell at work. I told you about that new co-worker of mine, Marie…right?” But before he could even respond, she continued with her story. “Ugh, that woman is such a little cunt, I swear…”

Kalise was agitated. He could tell. Because whenever she got upset about something, she would ramble on and on about it, talking a million miles an hour. Justin just listened to her tirade, smiling to himself. He missed her, and he couldn‘t wait until she picked him up at the airport tomorrow. She vented for a little while longer, him caught up in his own thoughts of coming home to her.

“So what do you think?” she finally asked. And then he realized he’d stop paying attention at some point and had no idea what he was supposed to think or about what. But he couldn’t tell her that, of course, because she would get mad at him. So he said what any reasonable guy in his position would say: “I think you need to get laid.”

“Hmm,” she responded. “Interesting diagnosis.”

“In fact, I know you need to get laid, so you should definitely get someone to help with that right away,” he told her, authoritatively. “It’s pretty serious.”

“I see. Well, the thing is, Doc…my sexy boyfriend is all the way on the other side of the freakin’ country right now. So sex really isn’t an option at the moment, if you-know-what-I-mean.”

Justin shook his head, though she couldn’t see it anyway. “Now that’s a darn shame. A pretty lil’ thing like yourself left all by your lonesome. Who would do such a thing?”

“I couldn’t believe it myself.”

Justin grabbed the remote, turning the volume way down so that he could focus all of his attention of her. “Maybe I could help you,” he suggested, slowly.

“Hmm,” she mumbled thoughtfully. “And exactly how would you do that, Mr. Timberlake?”

“Well…” he paused. “What are you wearing?”

“Clothes.”

“Clothes? Gosh, that’s so damn sexy,” he mocked her vague reply.

“Well, what are you wearing?” Kalise retorted, smartly.

“Nothing. I’m butt nekkid.” He informed her, looking down at his fully clothed body. “Does that make you feel hot?”

She snorted. “Okay Casanova…you can stop trying to turn me on now.”

“No really, what are you wearing?” he pursued, ignoring her comment.

Kalise refused to let him off that easy, as she continued to be difficult and answered him, “You know, I don’t think my boyfriend would approve of this conversation...”

Justin slowly unzipped his jeans. “Yeah, well, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” he said pointedly.

“I guess you’re right,” she finally cooperated. “And in that case, I’m wearing one of my boyfriend’s old t-shirts. It smells just like his cologne, which is comforting. Makes me feel like he’s here with me.”

He licked his lips. “Is that it?”

“Just that and a small pair of panties,” she added.

“Mmm....what color?”

“Um, white?”

“Damn, I bet your boyfriend wishes he was there to see all that.”

She purred sexily into his ear, sending shivers up his spine, “Yeah, I bet he does.”

Justin closed his eyes for a second, imagining her laying there beside him, softly whispering into his ear. He imagined her wearing one of his old t-shirts, imagined the hem ending right below her round ass, her sexy and smooth legs fully exposed for his viewing pleasure. And then he thought about her in those little white panties…and he started to get horny.

“So what do I do about this problem?” she pried curiously, breaking him out of his thoughts.

He quickly licked his hand and then slid it inside his boxers, his long fingers wrapping around his penis. “Touch yourself for me, baby,” he requested of her, huskily.

Kalise let out a small gasp at his plea, just a tad bit shocked at his statement. It wasn’t that she and Justin didn’t have an experimental and exciting love life, but they’d never done anything like…well like phone sex before. And this was starting to sound a lot like phone sex to her, if she wasn’t mistaken. “Justin, what the hell are you doing?” she asked him, doubtfully.

“Mmm,” eventually came his low, mumbled reply. “I’m thinkin’ about you…and…uh-uhhhh…”

Okay, now she definitely knew she wasn’t tripping anymore. This conversation was beginning to qualify as borderline phone sex, and they were slowly approaching such naughty territories. An image of Justin stroking himself while he laid in bed talking with her involuntarily popped into her head. She continued to listen to his soft, low moans, her stomach immediately starting to churn with that familiar desire; that same desire she got whenever she wanted to throw him down wherever the hell was convenient at the time and then fuck his brains out, just because he was that damn sexy.

“J, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were jacking off to the sound of my voice,” she tried to tease, nervously. She didn’t know why this was freaking her out so much, but for some reason, she had slight worries about all of this. She’d never had phone sex before—and as far as she knew, Justin had never told her of such habits either.

Would she be bad at it if they tried though? Would it be fun? Would Justin…

“Oh shit,” he suddenly hissed, his sweaty hand evenly pumping up and down on his now hard dick.

Kalise bit her lip. “Justin, are you…?”

"Come on, baby," he encouraged her again. "Do this with me."

“Do what?” Kalise whined, feigning innocence. She didn’t need him to spell it out for her; she wasn’t that dense, but still, if she was going to go along with all of this, she wanted to hear him ask for it. Because if Justin asked something of her, she would never allow herself to say no to the man she loved so much.

“I want you to…” he breathed, shakily. “…touch yourself for me…and then…then tell me what you’re doing as you do it…”

Licking her lips, Kalise leaned against the back of the couch, sighing in resignation. He had her convinced. His sexy requests, the thought of him touching himself to the sound of her voice--well, you could say she was getting very horny, too. “Mmm…alright, baby,” she cooed seductively, immediately jumping into his little game. “Where do you want me to touch myself?”

“Make your nipples hard for me,” Justin ordered her, lowly. He waited a second, tried to picture her touching her breasts until, finally, he heard her soft moan. “Did you do it?” he asked.

“Yes,” she breathed her answer. She continued to fondle her supple breasts, her fingers tweaking at her now hardened nipples just as he had told her to do. “I wish it were your hands touching me instead, though.”

Justin grunted at her words, his face hot with desire. “Fuck Lise, I do too,” he panted. “If I were there right now, I’d…”

“You’d what?” Kalise throatily encouraged him, now totally engrossed into their little dirty conversation. She wasn’t thinking about what they were doing anymore; she was just doing it instead. Her hands slowly trailed down her stomach, rubbing at her belly as she eagerly awaited his answer.

“I’d put my hands on your breasts and start to gently massage them. I’d lean down and start to suck on your right nipple, while I played with your left one with my fingers…” he trailed off, confidently.

Kalise moaned her approval, remembering something they’d been playing with each other about earlier. “But what about my boyfriend?” she reminded him, coyly. “What if he walked in while you were playing with my tits?”

“I wouldn’t give a fuck,” Justin went along with her question, assertively. “I wouldn’t even be thinkin’ about him. I’d be too busy sucking on them…. thinking about how much I wanted to taste your hot pussy next.”

Kalise closed her eyes, rubbing her fingers against the top of her panty line. She pretended her hands were Justin’s, getting ready to dip into her panties and touch her right where she wanted him to. “I’d push your hands down, forgetting about my boyfriend, too. And then I’d guide your fingers into my panties, so you could see how wet I am for you. How much I want you inside me…”

Her soft, sexy pants met his ears as he kneaded his shaft with his hand. He breathed deeply, imagining his girlfriend teasing her fingers up along her slit. The thing that turned him on the most was watching her pleasure herself, her fingers gliding along her wet folds delicately, caressing her swollen knob with fervor before slipping deep inside her.

“God J,” she hummed saucily. “I’m sooo fucking wet for you…”

“Yeah?” he breathed, still stroking his erection, his hand sliding up and down around it. “You’re not really thinkin’ about your boyfriend, right? You’re wet only for me?”

“Mmm…yeah,” she hissed. “Only for you. Are you hard for me, baby?”

Justin put her on speaker phone and dropped his cell on the bed, using his other hand to fondle his scrotum. Biting his lip in pleasure, his strokes increased in speed and intensity. “Of course,” he choked out.

“Are—are you stroking yourself real good for me?”

He shuddered, his cock almost there. If she kept talking so goddammed fucking sexy to him like this, he was going to make himself explode at any moment. “Hell yeah,” he answered her. “I’m beating the shit outta myself for you.”

He heard her growl a bit, a deep groan leaving her throat. Kalise’s hand had now made its way inside her soaking wet folds. “Shit, baby. I’m touching myself inside right now. I wish I had your thick, juicy cock inside me instead though…”

“Fuck, me too,” he mumbled, huskily. “I love feelin’ your tight, slippery pussy swallowing my dick whole when I slide up into you, baby girl.” Desiring a bit more stimulation, Justin pulled his erection out of his boxers and then spit into his hands. He closed them, stacking them one on top of the other. Then he thrust his penis into them, imagining himself sliding into Kalise’s hot, tight pussy. His eyes rolled into his head. He wasn’t sure how much longer he was going to last like this…

A loud noise suddenly interrupted their conversation, Kalise groaning in utter annoyance this time. Her fingers immediately pulled out of her drenched underwear, as she quickly jumped up in frustration. “Fuck,” she cursed at the loud noise of the kitchen timer continuously ticking off throughout the house. “I forgot about the food.”

Justin whimpered, his hand slowing down a little from the distraction. “Lise…please, I was almost gonna cu…”

“I’m sorry, sweetheart,” she cooed, briskly heading for the kitchen. “I’mma turn it off right now, and then I’ll make it all better again.”

Kalise ran around the kitchen, clutching her cell phone in one hand, while the other worked on turning off the timer and finally the oven. She didn’t even care about the meal waiting for her anymore; all she cared about was finishing this damn conversation with her boyfriend. She was way too horny to even think about something like eating food.

“Okay,” she finally panted, when she had eventually run back from the kitchen and sat down on the couch again. “Where were we?”

“You were fingering yourself, and I was telling you how bad I wanted to fuck you right now,” Justin supplied.

“Shit J,” Kalise whispered, his words already making her forget about the previous distraction the food had just caused. She began to rub at her clit again, asking, “How would you take me?”

“Which way does your boyfriend do it?” Justin asked.

“Mmm, he likes it when I ride him…real hard.”

“Well, I’m not your boyfriend,” Justin hissed, menacingly. “So I would bend you over and make you get down on all fours. I’d finger your pussy from behind you and make you beg for me to stick my cock deep inside, and then I’d fuck the hell outa you.”

Kalise’s fingers buried deep inside her tightness, as she whimpered, “Yesssss. Please…just do it already. Fuck me,” she begged him, obediently.

“Say my name first.”

“Justin…”

“Again.”

Justin!

“Alright, baby. I’ll give you what you want now,” he said. “My dick is so fuckin’ hard for you. It’s throbbing, as I slowly start to guide it into your—”

His words suddenly stopped at their next distraction. Justin wanted to kill whoever was banging on his door right now. He paused in his sentence and waited a second to continue, praying to God that whoever it was that was knocking on the door would just go the fuck away already.

“What? Why’d you stop?” Kalise finally whimpered. “Please, J, I—”

“Motherfucker!” Justin shouted, angrily. “Baby, I’m sorry, someone’s pounding on my fuckin’ door,” he explained, at last.

“Damn it,” Kalise instantly growled. “J, I need you so bad right now. You can’t just do this to me!”

Looking down at his hard dick, Justin shook his head in aggravation. “I know babe, my dick is throbbing so bad right now. Hang on, okay?”

He hurriedly grabbed the phone, took it off speaker phone, and hopped out of bed, headed towards the door. Placing his head against the wooden barrier and the phone against his side, Justin called out, “Yeah? What do you want?”

He rolled his eyes when he heard his friend’s loud voice responding, “Dude, open your damn door.”

“I’m trying to sleep right now, man,” Justin argued, annoyed.

“Justin, this is fucking important shit, man. Just open the door,” Trace insisted, eagerly.

“Hold on a fuckin’ minute. I’m not dressed,” he eventually agreed.

Groaning, Justin quickly started walking back towards his room, bringing the phone towards his ear again. He hated to leave his baby like this, especially when he was still extremely horny, too. But he knew Trace wouldn’t stop bugging the fuck outta him, not until he opened the door and listened to whatever bullshit he just had to tell him right at that second.

So, instead of continuing this fun little session over the phone with his girl, he was gonna have to go and quickly finish himself off after calling it a night. He’d finally get to see her again tomorrow, and he’d make sure to make this up to her then. “Baby?” he asked, wondering if she was still there.

“Did you get rid of him?” she answered, eagerly.

“He won’t leave. He keeps sayin’ he has something really important to tell me,” Justin explained, apologetically.

He could just hear her utter frustration and annoyance coming through the phone line, as she wailed, “Goddammit Justin, can’t he wait till we’re done?”

“I promise I’ll make this up to you tomorrow angel.”

“Justin,” she whimpered, trying one last time.

“C’mon, just go eat your dinner and think about how much fun we’re gonna have tomorrow while you try to fall asleep, okay?” he hastily said. “I love you and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He made a few kisses into the phone. “Bye my little sexy mama.”

“You know, my boyfriend would never leave me unsatisfied like this,” Kalise quickly cut in with a whine. She couldn’t believe he was actually going to just get off the phone and leave her like this; all hot and bothered, all horny and craving for him.

Justin smiled and thought about how cute she looked, as she was probably pouting at that exact moment in time. God, he missed her. “Well,” he said, finally. “I’m not your boyfriend, now am I?”

And then he clicked off the phone.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral carsex phonesex