{PART TWO: THE TREATMENT}

Rubbing at her blurry eyes, Kalise focused her attention on the bright red numbers of her alarm clock. A groan escaped her lips when she saw the time: 9:32 a.m.

One thing Kalise Richards was not was a morning person. Usually her days started out with her feeling a little disoriented. She had to have a few good minutes to wake up and process everything. That was one of the main reasons why she had set her alarm clock for so early this morning. Her plan was to get up at 8 a.m. so she could have plenty of time to get ready to pick up Justin, but apparently she had slept right through the damn alarm instead.

Despite her late awakening, a small smile crept onto her face at the thought of seeing him again. Nothing was going to ruin her high at the thought of them reuniting, not even if she had an hour and a half less to get ready this morning. She had missed him like crazy, and last night hadn’t helped that fact any.

Throwing the covers off her body, Kalise slipped out of bed and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Before she hopped into the shower, she wanted to start a pot of coffee to drink when she got out. Her hand reached out to turn on the light switch in the kitchen, and she routinely headed for the coffee maker, filling up the pot with water and dumping it into the machine.

She turned around and walked to the pantry to grab the coffee grounds, only to notice on her way that her phone on the counter had a red blinking 1, indicating that she had a new message. Kalise grabbed the can of coffee off the shelf in the pantry and paused long enough to press ‘play’ on her way back to the coffee maker.

While she dumped a few scoops into the coffee filter, Justin’s smooth voice sounded in the room, “Hey babe, I was just calling the house phone too in case you didn’t get my message on your cell. I’m coming in a little earlier than planned. So I’ll need you to pick me up at LAX at around 10:45, same place we discussed before. Love you. Bye.”

Kalise switched on the coffee maker and fought not to groan at the message from her boyfriend. 10:45? It was already going on 9:45, and she wasn’t even in the fucking shower yet.

Rushing out of the kitchen, Kalise began to hurry in the direction of her room. Mildly frazzled at her new time constraints, she couldn’t help but curse aloud when she stubbed her toe on the edge of the kitchen counter. She stopped for a second as the pain throbbed in her foot.

She didn’t have long to worry about that though and tenaciously headed for the staircase. Once she made it up the stairs and arrived in her bathroom, she slammed the door shut and started the bath water up.

She hurriedly stripped off her clothes and reached her hand out to test if the waters had warmed up a bit yet, only to realize that the water was still strikingly cold. Kalise fooled around with the knobs, trying to adjust the heat and waited another 30 seconds before groaning to herself. Great. The damn water was just as cold as ever. Apparently her fucking water pipes were broken?

At any rate, she wanted to rinse off at least, so she switched the water to shower mode and got in. Goosebumps formed on her body as the cold water painfully hit her skin. Stepping out of the direct line of the water, she grabbed her body wash, squirting some of it into her loofah. She lathered herself up and a little shriek escaped her throat as she forced herself to step back under the cold spray of the shower, rinsing her now freezing body off as thoroughly and quickly as possible.

It was a relief to her system when Kalise finally twisted the shower knobs, bringing the cold water to a screeching stop. She stepped out of the shower and walked over to grab the towel she had hanging on her bathroom door, wrapping it around her and somewhat relieving herself of the cool air that had only helped to freeze her even more.

Kalise tried her best to move quickly as she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She made a stop on her way to her closet and grabbed her cell, hitting the speed dial for Justin. He wouldn’t pick up because he was still on the plane, but she wanted to at least let him know that she’d gotten his message. She proceeded to tell him she’d be there to pick him up on time, just barely she thought to herself with a roll of her eyes, and then snapped her phone shut. She tossed it onto her bed and headed towards her closet in search of something to wear.

Deciding she was just going to go casual, Kalise grabbed a white tank top and a simple skirt to wear. She went into her dresser next and grabbed a thong and a bra before dropping her towel and slipping into her outfit. She put on a pair of flip-flops and grabbed her make-up bag, shoving it into her purse and checking to make sure her car keys were still in there. If she was going make it on time, she was barely going to be able to grab herself some coffee and jump into her car at this rate.

Running downstairs, Kalise made herself a cup of coffee and made sure to lock the doors before going into the garage. She opened the garage door, climbed into her car, started the ignition, and silently thanked the Lord that she had made it out the door at last. Backing out onto the street, she thought about how Justin was such a stickler for being on time. Even if she was ten minutes late, he’d probably act like he’d been close to abandonment; never mind the fact that he had switched the whole entire schedule up on her with little-to-no notice.

It wasn’t long before Kalise was on her way towards LAX airport, speeding down the 405 South. She glanced at the clock in her car and noticed that it was going on 10:13 a.m. So far, so good. If she was lucky, traffic wouldn’t back up ahead and she’d make it on time, maybe even a little early. Justin had better be thankful when she got there, because she had had to skip out on her entire getting-ready process to be on time for him. She had wanted to straighten her hair and get together a really hot outfit this morning to greet him looking right, but so much for all of that.

Deciding to indulge herself in a little coffee break, Kalise reached for her mug that was in the car’s cup holder. Just as she was about to take a sip, she noticed the traffic flow slowing down and put her foot on the break. The hot coffee scalded her mouth at the same time, and she pulled the cup back at the offensive heat only to have a layer of the liquid spill out of the brim of the cup and land on her white tank top and arm.

The coffee burned her skin as she quickly set the cup back down and wiped at her arm. “Goddamnit!” she yelled inside the empty car.

Here she was now in bumper to bumper traffic, and no napkin to wipe off the coffee on her shirt. She sighed and reached into her purse to retrieve her phone, ready to leave Justin an annoyed message about how she was running late with coffee all over her no thanks to him.

Well, her message would have sounded something a little like that, had she not forgotten her phone! Kalise was ready to punch something in frustration as she sifted through her purse one last time, knowing that she’d forgotten the motherfucking phone on her bed. If something else went wrong this morning, she didn’t know what she would do.

****

“It is now safe to turn on all electronic devices, including cell phones and two-way pagers…”

At this announcement, Justin grinned and zoned the rest of the flight attendant’s message out. He stretched his hands above his head and brought them down to reach into his jean pocket where his cell phone was waiting to be turned on again.

He couldn’t be in a better mood if he tried. The thought of his girl waiting outside at the gates for him had him ecstatic. He missed her entirely too much and while the flight from New York to Los Angeles wasn’t too long compared to many of the other flights he’d been on in the past, it had seemed like time was ticking by way too slowly on the whole entire flight home. He knew it was probably just the anticipation of seeing her and him building it up in his mind, but either way, he was happy to finally be in Los Angeles once again.

He flipped his phone open and turned it on, waiting for his messages to pop up. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Trace pulling his headphones off and shutting down his iPod. He rolled his eyes. Trace never listened to directions. His iPod should have been off before landing, not after.

Oh well. He read as the messages came up on his cell phone, letting him know he had 3 new voicemails. Justin grinned, and he was just about to bring the phone to his ear and listen to the messages when his best friend’s voice met his ears in interruption.

“Dude…don’t be so desperate. You don’t have to call her the second you land. I’m sure she’s outside waiting.”

“Man, shut up. I’m making sure she got my message about coming in early,” Justin defended, finally bringing the cell to his ear and ignoring his friend’s look of disbelief as he did it.

He listened to his first two messages and then the third one, which was from her, letting him know she’d be on time to pick him up. With a smirk, Justin flipped his phone shut and turned to his best friend. “She’s outside waiting for me.”

“Good,” Trace responded. “That means I can get rid of your sorry ass right away, and I’ll be on time to meet my girl for a change,” he joked.

Justin flipped him off with a laugh. “Yeah, just make sure Lise doesn’t see you on our way out ‘cause she might wanna kick your ass after last night,” he commented, smiling at the thought.

“Oh hell, what did I do now?” Trace asked, faking exasperation.

Justin suddenly remembered that his friend had no idea just what he’d interrupted last night. Not wanting to disclose too many details, he just fumbled with his cell phone and tapped his foot to a random beat in his head. “Nothin’ man. I just told her I couldn’t call her and let her know about my flight change till this morning ‘cause you distracted me and wouldn’t leave, even after I tried to kick you out of my hotel room last night.”

“Oh, thanks…always blaming the innocent,” Trace quipped in response.

Right then, the seatbelt lights turned on and the pilot announced that it was safe to start exiting the plane. Justin was quick to unbuckle his seat belt. He stepped into the aisle and slung his backpack over his shoulder before nodding his head at Eric to get up and lead the way.

Justin pulled his hat low as they walked off the plane, thanking the pilot and flight attendants along the way. He followed Eric onto the ramp, Trace not far behind, his stomach filled with excitement at the thought of being home again. He kept his head lowered while they passed by the familiar shops in LAX, such as Starbucks and Burger King, rather easily. They kept their walk brisk and he noticed a few steady gazes, but nothing too offensive; no fans or photographers yet luckily.

It wasn’t until they finally retrieved their luggage from baggage claim that Trace and Justin parted ways. Trace was going to stop at the bathroom before catching a ride home with the driver they’d hired to be outside waiting for him, and Justin was going to have Eric escort him outside to Kalise’s car until he’d ride home with his own family.

Justin could hardly wait to see her. They quickly exited the baggage area to the outside. He kept his eyes on the look-out for her as they crossed the street and made it to where cars were waiting for arrivals.

“You excited to see her?” Eric asked, though the question was almost a rhetoric one.

Words couldn’t describe his excitement. He was looking for her black Honda, but so far, he didn’t see it. He answered his bodyguard, “I can’t wait. Do you see her car anywhere? I think I’m gonna call her…”

They stood for a moment as Justin dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. Her phone rang about 5 times and then finally went to voicemail. Justin ended the call and pressed talk, trying another time. Voicemail again.

“Damn.” Justin closed his phone and looked at Eric. “She’s not answering. I hope she didn’t get the gates mixed up.”

They sat down on a bench and Justin sighed as they waited. He opened his phone to send Kalise a text: “Where are you at?”

About five minutes passed and Justin looked up from still playing with his phone when Eric said his girlfriend had just pulled up in a SUV. He remembered him talking about having to be somewhere later that afternoon so he said, “Go ahead Eric. I’ll be fine here. Kalise just sent me a text and said she was on her way,” he finished off with a lie, holding his phone out for emphasis.

Eric looked reluctant for a second before nodding. “Are you sure? We can wait around till she gets here just in case,” he offered.

“No no. She’s like two minutes away. Go ahead…”

And with that, he was left to wait alone.

****

“Fuck,” Kalice muttered to herself, standing and looking at her no good piece of shit car in annoyance.

There was smoke coming out of the hood and she was leaning against the back of the car in desperation. She honestly didn’t know what to do. One minute she had been thinking everything was okay as the traffic from the accident was clearing up, still enough to time pick up Justin, and all of a sudden her car was making weird noises.

So she had pulled over and here she was now, stranded in the middle of fucking Los Angeles, no phone to call for help. She thought about stepping out onto the side of the freeway and holding up her thumb, but that just seemed too dangerous.

God must have been reading her thoughts, though, because all of a sudden, a shabby old Cadillac was pulling up behind her car. She noticed an older lady, maybe in her late 60s, sitting behind the wheel.

She silently thanked the Lord, as this woman looked harmless enough. Kalise walked over as the lady rolled down her window.

She stuck her head out and said, “I saw you broke down over here. Is someone coming to help you?”

“No, I don’t have my phone on me to call anyone. Do you think I could borrow yours?”

“I don’t carry around a cell phone,” the woman responded apologetically. “I know everyone has them nowadays, but I guess you can call me old-fashioned.”

“Oh,” Kalise said, disappointed. What was she going to do now? No one else seemed to be going out of their way to stop and help; this lady had been the first one to pull over in the last ten minutes she’d been stranded. “I see.”

“Listen, I don’t know anything about cars but that doesn’t look so good,” the old lady commented.

Biting her lip, Kalise forced herself to ask her next question. She wasn’t sure this was the greatest of ideas and hopefully the lady didn’t think she was insane, but hey, desperate times called for desperate measures. “Ma’am, is there any possible way you might drive me to somewhere I could use a phone? I’m trying to get to the LAX airport to pick up my boyfriend and I’m already late as it is, and now my car’s broken down on me, and I have no idea how long…”

“Hop in,” she interrupted her.

“Really?”

“Yeah, but make it quick honey. I’ve somewhere else to be as well.”

“Right. I’ll just…go grab my purse out of my car and I’ll be right back,” Kalise explained. She went over to her car and opened the door, grabbing her purse and then slamming the door shut again. She took the keys from her bag and pressed the ‘lock’ button before heading back over to the old lady’s vehicle.

As Kalise swung open the passenger side door, she heard the sound of a cat’s meow. Actually, no, that definitely was not just one meow. Peaking her head in, she noticed something that she hadn’t seen before. A group of 6 or 7 black cats were roaming all over the back seat. In fact, one of them stared up at her with his bright green eyes now, as she had interrupted his sleep. Another cat lay in the passenger seat, where she was supposed to sit.

“Umm…” she said, a bit confused.

“You got a problem with cats?” the lady asked.

“Well, not exactly, but--”

“So get in then. I’m running late,” she commanded.

Kalise stared back at the highway and realized she didn’t have much choice, so she tried moving the cat in front of her aside. But the cat hissed back at her instead.

“Grumpy, stop that,” the lady reprimanded.

Grumpy?

She grabbed the cat and tossed him in the back so Kalise could sit down. Shaking her head, Kalise slid inside and closed the door. She strapped her seatbelt down before another one of the black cats jumped up on her lap and meowed at her.

“That’s Dopey. Say hi, Dopey,” her owner coaxed. Dopey looked identical to Grumpy.

The cat meowed again in response.

“Uh, hello?” Kalise said, confused as all get out.

Settling onto her lap, the cat decided to plop its head down and take a nap.

When one of the cats in the back meowed, the lady said, “It’s ok Happy, we’re almost there.” She started the car and pulled back out onto the highway. “If I don’t hurry, we’ll never make it. I apologize if I go too fast.”

“No, uh, that’s fine…”

Kalise watched as the lady hit the gas. And soon they were going at a “ridiculously fast” 30 miles per hour. She stared out the window, watching all the cars behind them fly by in a whir.

Another one of the black cats decided to join them in the front, rubbing itself against Kalise’s feet. “Let me guess,” she joked. “This one is named Bashful.”

The old lady looked at her with confusion etched in her face. “No, that’s Mel.”

“Oh…right.”

Mel meowed at the mention of his name. She had no idea how to even tell the difference between them.

“You wanna hear some music, Mel?” The lady popped in a cassette tape, and the sounds of Middle Eastern chants filled the car.

This was getting stranger by the second.

“So…uh, where are you bringing all these cats?” Kalise asked.

“Oh, I can’t tell you that,” the lady answered. “Well, I could. But then I’d have to kill you.”

Kalise’s eyes widened. What in the hell had she just gotten herself into?

After a moment, the lady cackled. “Juuuust kidding.” Mel meowed again. “I’m such a jokester. Isn’t that right, Mel? Mommy’s a jokester.”

Kalise laughed nervously as she gripped the door handle. Damn, walking on the shoulder didn’t sound so bad right about now. Definitely better than psycho cat lady.

Justin owed her for this. He owed her BIG time.

****

Kalise glanced at her watch as the driver pulled up onto the curb. 11:15 a.m. She was exactly thirty minutes late and there he was, still waiting for her, thank God.

The cat lady had finally brought her to a gas station, and she couldn’t have been happier to leave that car if she tried. She had called Triple A from a pay phone, but they said they couldn’t get to her for another hour or so. Frustrated as all hell at that point, she had no choice but to call a cab to come get her so that she could get to LAX. And now, finally, they were here.

She immediately recognized him as they pulled up, his head down, staring at his sidekick. “Can you please wait right here? My boyfriend’s right over there,” she pointed, explaining to the taxi driver that she’d be right back.

Stepping out of the car, Kalise rushed over to Justin just in time for him to notice her and stand up with a confused look on his face. She instantly wrapped hers arms around his neck, hugging him tightly for a few seconds. “I’m sorry I’m late,” she told him, pulling back from their embrace at last.

Justin looked at her, her white tank top covered in coffee stains and black fur, and then looked over her shoulder, watching the taxi she’d just exited out of a few seconds ago. “Where’s your car?” he asked, his blue eyes melding into her own.

“I’ll explain it to you inside the cab. Let’s just get out of here,” Kalise dismissed, nodding her head backwards.

Justin nodded and turned around to grab his luggage. The driver popped the trunk, and he threw his stuff inside before he walked over to the side of the car. He climbed into the taxi a little after Kalise and shut the door as she told the cab driver to get back onto the 405.

His eyes met the driver’s in the rearview mirror and he quickly looked away, grabbing Kalise’s hand in his own. He intertwined their fingers and brought her hand up to his mouth to give it a quick kiss. He was really glad to see her, alive and in one piece no less. (His mind had been wandering with the possibilities, some more horrific than others, for the last fifteen minutes he’d been waiting for her to arrive.)

Kalise smiled at the gesture and leaned her body in his direction. “So, I accidentally left my phone at home,” she began to explain what was going on as the car exited the airport. She shook her head at how she spent the last hour of her life and looked at him with wide eyes. “It was a mess, Justin. I woke up late and then I heard your message, only to find out that I had like barely any time to get ready before coming to pick you up.”

“I’m sorry about that,” Justin interjected. “I tried calling you back later last night, but I guess you fell asleep already.”

“It’s okay,” Kalise answered. “So then, I left the house, and I thought I was going to make it here on time, maybe even early, but traffic hit.”

He made an ‘o’ with his mouth and nodded in understanding.

“And then the traffic cleared up, only for my fucking car to break down on me. I mean for Christ’s sake, of all the days…” she rambled. “So I pulled over to the shoulder and I couldn’t call Triple A or anything since I had left my phone at home of course. I mean, who remembers to bring their cell phone with them on the day their car breaks down, right?”

“So what happened? How‘d you get the cab?” Justin pried.

Kalise paused at his question. “You see, okay, so this is where it gets crazy. This old lady pulled up and she asked me if I needed help. I told her I didn’t have a phone and if I could borrow hers, but she didn’t own one.”

“Right…”

“So I figured if she just drove me up to a gas station, we could get off a few exits down and I’d just call a cab from the…”

“Please tell me you didn’t get into the car with this woman, Lise.”

Kalise could hear the trace of a reprimanding tone to his voice. She quickly excused her self. “Justin, I didn’t want to leave you waiting and it was some harmless, old lady. Well she turned out to be crazy too,” she paused at the look of non-amusement on his face before continuing, “But anyway--I wouldn’t have gone with her if I felt like she was a threat. I mean, what was she gonna do?” she asked sarcastically, “Beat me to death with her cats? Honestly, I would have…”

“Kalise, you can’t just trust a stranger,” Justin interrupted her sternly. “She could have done anything. She could have had a gun in her purse. She could have taken you somewhere and mauled you with her friends for all you know,” he told her. He shook his head. “It’s just…you don’t just get into someone’s car that you don’t know nowadays. Especially in the city--I mean it’s not like you were in fucking Shelby Forest or something.”

“Are you done yet?” Kalise snapped, pulling her hand out of his own. She couldn’t believe he had the nerve to lecture her, especially after all that she had gone through to pick him up today. She was trying to vent here and explain what had happened, and all he could do was interrupt her to bitch about a stranger attacking her when obviously it hadn’t been the case this time.

“Look, I’m just saying…”

“You know what? Just forget it. I don’t even want to talk to you about it anymore.”

“Kalise.”

"What?”

"Finish telling me what happened.”

"No. Justin. Just drop it, alright.”

Justin sighed and pulled his baseball cap off, setting it down in his lap. He ran a hand over his shaved head and looked over at Kalise. She had already scooted over to the other side of the seat. She was staring out the window and bouncing her leg. He hadn’t meant to piss her off, but apparently that had been the wrong thing to say at the wrong time.

A few minutes passed and then he heard her voice again. “Can I see your phone?” Kalise eventually asked him. “I need to call Triple A.”

Justin nodded and handed it over to her without a word.

The rest of the ride remained in silence except for when the cab driver turned on the radio to fill the air and when Kalise gave him exact instructions on how to get back to her car. And the next thing Justin knew, he was pulling out his wallet and paying the guy before getting his stuff out of the trunk and following Kalise to her car.

****

Justin stared at the trees outside his window from his passenger seat. Kalise was in a mood. And usually when she was like this, it was better just to give her some space rather than piss her off even more. It’s not exactly the kind of welcome he was expecting, though he supposed she had her reasons. Still, the previous night’s activities lingered in his mind. He had promised her he’d make it up to her, but now here they were, sitting on the side of the road not even speaking. That wasn’t exactly ideal for setting the mood.

Sighing, he looked at his watch again. Triple A wouldn’t be here for another half an hour or more. He tapped his fingers on his legs and stared back at Kalise. She was standing outside the car facing away from him, arms still crossed across her chest.

“Ya know, I’m sorry about before. I didn’t mean to lecture you.”

She didn’t respond. And if there was anything that encouraged Justin Timberlake more in this world, it was a challenge.

“Lise, come on baby. Don’t be mad.” He scooted closer to the front seat. “I worry, that’s all.”

“Just forget it, J.” She sighed and rubbed her temples. “I’m over it. But this has been the day from hell already, and I just want to go home.”

“Come sit with me,” he suggested.

“I already told you. It’s too hot and cramped in there.”

“Lise…” he whined.

Justin…” she whined back. “I said no.”

Well, this tactic certainly wasn’t getting him anywhere. So he had to try something else.

“Well, I can see that your condition is certainly deteriorating.”

“My condition?” she raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him.

“Yes, you might need to get some treatment. And fast.” She could see the small twinkle in his eye and the smile playing on his lips.

“Oh, really?” she asked, placing a hand on her hip. “And what exactly is my ‘condition’?”

“I’m afraid it’s a debilitating case of Nopenisitis.”

She snorted at that.

“It’s getting worse by the minute.”

She stared at his mischievous face. Sometimes, he was just too cute. Damn him. Couldn’t he just let her stay mad for once? Deciding to play along, she feigned surprise. “Oh my goodness, Doc. What can I do about this?”

“Well, first of all, you must get inside. It could be highly contagious, and we don’t want it to spread.”

“But what about you?”

“I’ve already vaccinated myself.”

“Good thinking,” she answered, opening the door and scooting into the car. “Now what?”

“Now…” he concluded softly as he moved right next to her. “We start the treatment.” Dipping his mouth to hers, he slowly teased his lips over her own. At first, he kissed her gently, but soon the pressure deepened, fusing their mouths together in a delicious union. A hand gently crept up under her skirt as his mouth parted from her own and moved over to her throat. “I’ve missed you,” he breathed against her ear, tenderly licking along her jaw.

Cat lady be damned, this boy knew exactly how to push all the right buttons. And somehow, the day’s stresses slowly seemed to vanish. But when she felt his fingers dancing over the thin fabric of her thong, she had to bring this game to a halt.

“J, stop,” she protested, pushing on his arm a bit.

“I’m making it up to you,” he explained.

“Yeah, but not here. Come on, we’re in the middle of the highway. People will see.”

“No one’s paying attention to us. It’s LA,” he reasoned.

“Still…”

“Come on…” he teased, rubbing against her through the cloth. “I promise I won’t tell your boyfriend,” he added, resurrecting the joke from last night.

She swallowed slowly, trying very hard to find the will power inside herself to stop him. It seemed to have taken a giant leap out the window, though. That and caution had taken to the wind apparently. She watched the cars whir by in a dizzying rush, matching how she felt. Dizzy with lust. His mouth was making a meal of her neck, and his fingers were beginning their assault.

“J…” she very weakly uttered.

“Stop fighting it, baby,” he urged. “You know you want it.”

Well, fuck.

After a day like today? She deserved this.

“Are you wet for me?” he coaxed.

She grabbed his hand and lead his fingers directly inside her panties, letting him feel how wet she already was. “My boyfriend has the most amazing fingers…” she breathed.

“Yeah? Does he touch you like this?” he taunted, finding her clit and rubbing it with the perfect pressure and rhythm.

“Mmmm…” she bit her lip, her hand gripping the steering wheel tightly.

“I bet he loves the sounds you make, huh?” One of his long fingers dipped into her warmth to emphasize that idea, prompting her to let out a beautiful cry of pleasure.

“Shit,” she cursed, her eyes fluttering close. “Your fingers are amazing, too.”

Another finger delved into her. He worked her into a frenzy before gently biting onto her bottom lip. “Am I better than him?” he purred into her mouth, his fingers unrelenting.

Her face contorted into a state of bliss. “Yes, so much better,” she growled. “Please…”

“Say it,” he commanded softly. “Tell me what you need.”

“I need you,” she whispered.

“Not your boyfriend?” he inquired.

“Just you,” she assured, grabbing his face and prying her tongue into his mouth. Her hand latched onto his crotch. “Fuck me,” she begged against his lips.

“Daddy’s gonna fuck you so good,” he promised.

“Yeah?” she moaned.

“But first, I wanna see you cum.” Her clit was so swollen and needy, her insides on fire.

“Justin…”

But before she could finish the thought, his fingers were gone. Her eyes shot open, and she saw Justin scoot away quickly. “What--?”

A knock on the car window interrupted her, and she turned with surprise to see a uniformed police officer standing outside their car.

Oh, for fuck’s sake! she thought. “Can’t a bitch ever fucking come around here?”

She must have been so deep in ecstasy that she hadn’t even heard the car pull up behind theirs. Justin probably saw him walking toward them and pulled away in reflex. A quick glance at him showed his arms folded in his lap, trying to conceal his growing erection.

The cop knocked again, snapping her out of her slight trance. Trying to shake her frazzled nerves, she rolled the window down and smiled sheepishly.

“Yes officer?” Didn’t this man know she was thisclose to finally getting her long-awaited orgasm? Damn him!

“Is everything ok here?” he asked. “I noticed your car pulled over here on the side of the road.”

“Everything’s fine,” she lied, trying hard not to squirm in her seat. “Our car broke down, and we’re just waiting for Triple A to show up.”

The cop took off his sunglasses and stuck them into his shirt pocket. “Ohh, I see. Anything I can help you with in the meantime?” He stuck his head down a bit and noticed Justin in the passenger seat, attempting to appear as casual as possible.

“No, we’re good here, thanks,” Kalise assured, hoping he would leave.

“Hey, aren’t you Justin Timberlake?” he asked, ignoring her comment.

Both Justin and Kalise inwardly groaned. Great. Just what they needed.

“Well, that’s what I’m told,” Justin joked, though Kalise recognized the annoyance she felt too. The worse time in the world to be a celebrity would certainly be right about now.

“My daughter loves you,” the guy beamed. “She talks about you all the time.”

Justin feigned a smile. “Aww, that’s nice.”

“Hey, you think you could sign something for her? I’d be Dad of the Year if I got her your autograph.”

Kalise was ready to kick this guy in the balls. He was overstaying his welcome way too much. I mean, really.

“Uh…sure. You got something I could sign?”

The cop patted his back pockets looking for something to give Justin. With her patience wearing thin, Kalise popped open the glove compartment and grabbed the first thing she found, some receipt or another. Shoving it into Justin’s hands, she said, “Here, sign this.”

Justin stared at the receipt. “…got a pen?”

The cop handed his pen to Kalise who then threw it into Justin’s lap. Rubbing her palms against her thighs, she tried hard not to focus on her extremely needy center. This was goddamn torture.

“Here you go,” Justin said, handing the receipt to the cop.

“Great, thanks. This will mean a lot to her.”

“No prob.”

“Are you guys all set here then?” he questioned again.

Kalise nodded her head vigorously. “We’re good.”

“You sure now?”

Good Lord, was this guy slow or something? Could he not take a hint? Because she was about five seconds away from spelling it out for him.

Positive.”

“Yeah, we’re cool,” Justin added for emphasis.

The cop nodded. “Alright, well you folks take care then. It was nice meeting you. And thanks again for the autograph.”

After the cop finally walked away, Kalise turned and smacked Justin on the arm.

“Ow,” he protested. “What’s that for?”

“I told you not to start this shit out here. Now you got me all worked up again.”

Justin chuckled. “Aww, Lise…c’mere, let me make it better,” he said reaching for her again.

“No, stop,” she pushed him back. “Triple A might show up soon. Or some other nosy ass cop.”

“Baby…”

“Don’t ‘baby’ me, J. I’m serious. You did this to me last night, too.” She was pouting. Damn, she was cute when she was pouting.

Justin crawled into the back seat.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“There’s more room back here,” he reasoned. “C’mere…” he persisted, grabbing her hand.

“I know your ass speaks English,” she answered. “It’s not gonna happen.”

“Stop being a smart ass and c’mere,” he laughed. “You want me to finish what I started, don’t you?”

She didn’t answer.

“Are you this cold to your boyfriend?”

Still no answer.

“Well, you leave me no choice then.” She heard him unzip his jeans. Soon, the sounds of his low grunts met her ears, and she realized he was pleasuring himself. Of course, that just made her even more horny.

Mmm, Kalise…” he groaned.

Goddamn him.

Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and crawled into the back seat with him. His eyes burned into her own. “I hate you,” she retorted lamely.

“I love you, too,” he quipped without skipping a beat.

She kissed him hungrily before replacing his hand with her own. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, kneading him up and down. Justin moaned into her mouth before pulling back a bit. His hot, short breaths fluttered against her skin as she continued to please him. As his rich, masculine smell seeped into her brain, she could feel a small shiver travel up her spine, turning her on even more.

“Shit baby,” he gasped with appreciation.

“You like it?” she purred seductively.

He nodded, biting his lip. She stroked him with a bit more pressure, whispering naughty things in his ear. His eyes tightened involuntarily, heavy with pleasure. Finally, unable to bear it anymore, she released her grip on him and crawled over his center, rubbing her thinly covered crotch against his. Kalise threaded her fingers through his own, pressing his hands into the back seat. Her mouth captured his, tongue delving deep into the hollow of his mouth as she ground herself against him furiously.

When she released his hands to wrap her arms around his neck, they found their way down to her ass. Squeezing gently, his hands explored her voluptuous curves with care. God, he loved her ass. It was nice and thick and looked perfect in a tight pair of jeans.

They devoured each other hungrily, his hands traveling up her back until they reached her shoulders. When she parted from his lips to take a breath, his fingers delicately moved her tank top and bra strap off her shoulder. His mouth dipped into the corner of her shoulder and neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses along her mahogany skin.

“Justin…” she whimpered as his large, warm hands trailed up under her shirt, cupping her breasts.

“Mmm?” he breathed into her throat, but she couldn’t even find the words to speak. Her mind was numb. He lifted her tank top up and began to gently suck on her right nipple through the lace of her bra. Her pelvis throbbed as he continued to suck, pulses of pleasure ripping through her groin. She released a low growl. Wet and aching to the point of torture, she began to grind her hips into him again.

“I need it,” she begged. “Please, give it to me.”

“What do you need?” he taunted, pulling her shirt back down.

She crawled off him a bit so that she could slip her hands into his jeans and tightly grip his swollen dick. “My pussy’s aching for you,” she whispered into his ear. “I’m so wet, baby…” And to demonstrate, she grabbed his hand and slid it into her panties so he could feel again.

“Is it mine?” he pursued, his fingers tickling her delicately.

Her tongue licked the corner of his ear lobe. “All yours…”

Kissing her once more, he removed his fingers and pat her hip. Taking her cue, she turned away from him toward the window, getting on her hands and knees. As she felt him crawl up against her, she pulled her skirt up a bit so that she was exposed to him. His fingers fondled her ass for a moment before sliding the thin strap of her thong out of the way.

Kalise held her breath, anxious for him to finally fill her.

“Your pussy’s so beautiful, baby,” he breathed before sliding two fingers into her. “Your boyfriend is so lucky...” She bit her lip and pressed her hand into the window for more balance.

“Shit,” she breathed as he caressed her insides for a moment before pulling them out and rubbing them over her clit. “J…please…”

She needed his penis inside her so badly. And if she didn’t get it right this instant, she might just explode.

“Alright, baby,” he promised. “I’m gonna give you what you need.”

His fingers disappeared and finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she felt him begin to penetrate. He slipped into her easily, and she thought she might cry it felt so good. He buried himself deep inside her, causing her to claw at the window and release some kind of guttural wail. But just as he began to move, she felt him halt in his tracks.

“Oh fucking hell,” he exclaimed.

Her eyes which had fluttered closed shot open. “What? Why’d you stop?”

“They’re here,” he explained, attempting to pull out of her.

“Who?” she asked before she felt him pulling out. “Oh no, don’t you fucking dare!”

“Baby, Triple A is here,” he said as he heard an engine shut off behind them. “I gotta--”

“I swear to fuckin’ God, if you don’t finish what you started…” she warned. She couldn’t care less if the whole fucking world saw them at this point.

“You want them to see us like this?” he defended.

“I don’t fucking CARE! You can tell them to watch for all I care. But you’re not doing this to me again. After all I went through today…” she began rambling.

But despite her protests, he pulled out anyway and attempted to cover himself back up. Fuck, he was as hard as a rock. He pulled her skirt back down and reached for a sweatshirt that lay on the ground to cover his erection.

“Get up, baby,” he pat her hip.

She glared at the window in front of her but didn‘t respond.

“I’ll make it up to you.” Still no response. “I know I keep saying that, but I promise… When we get home, we’ll be all alone. No interruptions. But, just…c’mon. Get up.”

She had visions of kicking him so hard in the nuts, he wouldn’t ever be able to get it up again. She told him. She knew this would happen. But oh no, he just had to have his way.

UGH. Men! Never listen.

She heard footsteps leading to their car and finally sat up next to him, but not without sending an ice cold glare his way. “Asshole,” she hissed.

“Alright, I’m an asshole,” he agreed. “But that’s not what you’ll be calling me later.”

But before she could even protest and tell him he was dreaming if he thought he’d be getting some later, there was a knock on the window next to her.

“So what seems to be the problem here?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral carsex phonesex