Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so those of you who read me and Lisa's stories may be shocked to see this...but YES, we updated within less than a month, and YES...we actually finished a story. LOL. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading.. <3

{PART THREE: THE CURE}

Kalise drummed her fingers against the steering wheel while Justin opened the door on his side of the car. Yes, after a tortuously long process of getting the car towed to her mechanic and then fixed, she was finally arriving at Justin’s house to drop him off. Late afternoon was approaching by now, and honestly, all she felt like doing was going home and relaxing for the night.

He was probably expecting her to come inside the house and stay there with him instead, but after a day like today, the last thing she planned on doing was getting out of this damn car. At least not until she arrived at her own place, where she could go plop down onto her own bed and then finally call it a night. Call her stubborn, but considering the circumstances, she just didn’t feel like trying to go at it with him again.

And she knew he would persist if she decided to stay over.

For a second, it appeared as if Justin was going to climb out of the car and take a hint, but he quickly turned around, eliminating that assumption out of her head right away. With a frown, he went on to question her, “Aren’t you going to get out, too?”

Kalise bit at her thumb nail and avoided looking in his general direction. She had assumed that the fact that she hadn’t turned off her engine yet had been enough explanation for him. Apparently not.

“I wasn’t planning on it,” she answered him simply.

His immediate reflex was to answer with an incredulous tone of voice. “You’re really not getting out?” he asked her. “Are you serious right now, Lise?”

“As a heart attack.”

When he heard her short response, Justin sat back in his seat and proceeded to close his door shut once again. She heard him take a deep breath before loudly releasing it. Maybe he was trying to calm himself down from exploding at her, but it was his own damn fault. He could never take no for an answer. She had hoped that her response would be sufficient enough for him to just let her be for the night and cool off by herself, but she should have known that it wouldn’t be that simple with him.

Justin chose his next words carefully, so as not to upset her even more. He just wanted to be with her tonight, to finish what they’d started, and he didn’t see why that couldn’t happen anymore. Trying to rationalize things out with her, he calmly said, “Baby, can’t you just come inside? Please?” he begged.

He reached his hand out to touch her leg suggestively, slowly rubbing up and down, towards the inside of her thigh. He asked her huskily, “Let me make you feel better? Huh?”

Kalise looked utterly unimpressed, grabbing his hand and taking it off her thigh to put it back into his own lap.

He wasn‘t going to give up so easily though. Right now, the mood just wasn’t right. So he started out in another attempt, a more sympathetic one rather than sexual, “I mean, I understand that you’ve had a frustrating day. I really do, and I promise--”

Frustrating?” she interrupted him with a sarcastic laugh. “No, I think ‘frustratingis losing your car keys and not being able to find them right away. ‘Frustrating’ is missing the first half of your favorite TV show because you lost track of time. Frustrating is…”

She paused for a moment, and not being able to think of words to justify the situation, she finally muttered, “Today? Was past the point of frustrating, Justin.”

“Okay, you’re right,“ he immediately agreed with her. “I’m sure it was, and I’m sorry for that because I feel like I’m partially to blame, which is why I promise you…”

“And you should really stop making promises you can’t keep by the way,” she bitterly interjected.

Oh, he intended to keep his promises alright. Did he ever. He’d skip using that word though if it would help in convincing her to come inside with him.

She was borderline feisty right now--though he could understand why. He was just as sexually frustrated as she was, but he hadn’t had the day from hell like she had on top of it all. So he could tell he was really going to have to sweet talk her into this if he wanted to get her mind off the negative and back onto what she positively needed. A release.

“Listen sweetheart, I know we’ve had some…unfortunate interruptions lately, but I just really wanna make this up to you. So please come inside with me, will you Lise? I want to spend time with you baby.”

She scoffed at that. “Whatever. You just want to get off.”

A shocked look appeared on Justin’s face as he held his hands out in a desperate shrug. “You know me better than that girl. It’s not even about that,” he quickly argued. “I mean, is it so much to ask that I just want to spend some time with the woman I love--the one I haven’t seen in the flesh for days by the way?” he added, matter-of-factly.

Kalise rolled her eyes at his dramatics. “Just face it, J…it’s not gonna happen tonight… no matter what you say,” she furthered her stance, ignoring the sweet way of his words.

Maybe there was some truth behind them, but she knew damn well he wanted to fuck. And she wasn’t going to allow him another opportunity to get her hornier than hell only to have something magically go wrong in the end. Nope. Not today, not when they were seemingly cursed when it came to the two of them getting each other off.

“Not gonna happen,” she repeated.

“Fine,” he conceded. She said that now, but he knew that’s not what he or she really wanted. He knew she was dying to have him just as much as he was to have her. She just had to be. “That’s fine. We don’t have to make love together tonight. I’m not saying that I don’t want to…but we don’t have to. We can just spend time together, I mean it.”

“We don’t have to ‘make love together’?” she mocked him. “You’re so full of it.”

“Oh, come on, Lise. Don’t be like that,” he said, grabbing for her hand.

She shrugged him away, shaking her head at him. This was becoming way more difficult and drawn out than she’d wanted it to in the first place.

She sighed loudly. “I’m just saying.”

“What exactly are you saying?” he pushed the subject further. “You’re saying we--”

“Ugh,” Kalise groaned out, interrupting him mid-word. She swore he knew what he was doing, prying and prodding her until he got his way. Bending her arms so she was hugging the wheel, she held her head on top of them for a second.

Finally, she pulled her head out of her hands long enough to look in his direction and mutter, “I was just saying it because you were trying to sound all sweet to get into my pants again, even when you know it wasn’t going to be at all romantic if we did anything tonight.”

Just as he was about to say it could be if she’d wanted it to be, she quickly added, “….which we aren’t going to. I’m going home in a second, so it doesn’t matter either way.”

Damn. Why was she being so hell bent about this? Was this the same girl who had been dying for him to fuck her a few hours ago? Shit, he shouldn’t be thinking about fucking right now; he might get a hard-on again and piss her off even more.

He needed to focus.

“I wanna show you something,” Justin suddenly announced, ignoring her little comment about leaving in a second. This next tactic just had to work on her. After all, there was never anything that buttered a girl up more than gifts. Okay…so that didn’t exactly apply to Kalise because she was weird about that kind of thing, but it couldn‘t hurt to try, right?

“Pop the trunk.”

“Justin, no…”

But he was already getting out the car.

“Pop the trunk,” he repeated before disappearing off to the side.

Kalise begrudgingly pulled the lever to pop the trunk, inwardly cursing him for being so damn persistent. He wasn’t going to give up until he had his way. She knew it, but damnit, the stubborn part of her didn’t want to give in either. She had accepted their fate for the day, why couldn’t he too?

It wasn’t long before Justin had climbed back into the car, holding out a rectangular shaped box for her. “Here,” he offered her, a big grin on his face.

She eyed the box skeptically. “What is it?”

“Open it.”

“Justin…”

“I warned you on the phone yesterday you’d be getting something. So just open it.”

“Fine.”

Kalise turned up the AC in the car before reaching over to grab the box from him. Justin smiled as he watched her work on prying the package open. This would get her to come in with him, he knew it. She was just being stubborn and once she saw this, she would be in a good mood again.

He watched as she finally pulled out the vase he’d bought her, eyeing it carefully. “I painted it myself. There’s this place in New York that we found that sells pottery and shit. You paint your own designs, though,” he explained in the silence. “And I wanted to do something special for you, and this kind of incorporated my artistic abilities, so I figured…why not?”

Kalise slowly turned the vase in her hands, nodding her head in a gradual manner. “Right…you are very artistic.” Just not when it comes to painting on vases, she silently thought.

A very sweet gesture nonetheless, though. Her attention focused on a particularly strange grey blob. “But um, why did you put this weird looking cloud thing in the middle?”

“What?” Justin merged his eyebrows together. He leaned over and pointed to the painting on the vase. “No babe, that’s a dolphin,” he answered, looking over her shoulder. “See the fins? Can’t you tell it’s a dolphin?”

“Oh yeah,” she lied as an afterthought. “It does kinda look like a dolphin now that you mention it.”

He nodded and pulled back, resting his head against the back of the seat. “Well, you like them so I figured I’d add it on there,” Justin answered her sweetly. “Plus, now you can use this for when I send you flowers.”

Kalise glanced up for a second to look at him. “You never send me flowers,” she said absently before looking down again, tracing her finger along the painted heart with their initials inside it. That part was her favorite.

“I have too.” He said thoughtfully. “Once or twice.”

“Yeah, maybe a few times…”

A small smile grazed her face as she stared down at the vase for a few more seconds. Of all the gifts she’d imagine receiving from Justin Timberlake, this wasn’t one of them. She had kind of expected something extravagant or expensive when he mentioned he’d bought her something on the phone, so this was a nice surprise. It was simple and thoughtful, imperfect but perfect at the same time.

Oh, God. She knew what he was doing here. And it was working, damnit. Quickly, she wiped the smile off her face and looked at him. Her voice was stern when she told him, “This was really sweet of you J, but I’m still not coming in.”

Justin tensed at her comment. At this point, he was beginning to wonder if maybe he really should have just given up and let her go home to cool off. Nothing seemed to be pulling her out of this mood, not even a thoughtful gift. The only thing he could think of left to do to convince her was to play the reverse psychology card and even that was a weak, last attempt.

Maybe if he agreed to part ways though, she’d change her mind and decide to stay.

“Okay, well, I think I’m gonna get on then,” he told her, trying his best to sound disappointed. “I don’t want to keep you here if what you really want to do is leave,” he gave in outwardly.

Then, before getting out of the car, he nonchalantly added, “And the only reason I don’t get you flowers and other things more often is because you throw such a fuss when I do. I want to get you things to show you I love you, but I don’t want to make you upset since you always tell me not to do that kinda stuff. So I just thought I’d try to do something original, even if a vase is kind of a lame gift.”

Just as his arm went out to pull the door handle after he said that, Kalise quickly grabbed onto his other one, stopping him from moving. “Justin, wait.”

“What is it?” he asked, trying not to sound too excited.

It had worked!

Leaning over, Kalise grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close enough to reach his lips. She gave him a slow, sweet, and simple kiss before backing away slightly. Their foreheads rested against each other as she told him, “Stop it. It’s not lame. I love it. You didn’t have to bring me anything, but I’m glad you did. It’s really special. Thank you.”


Justin smiled. This was more like it. He reached a hand up to stroke her cheek and leaned in for another kiss. His lips brushed hers barely, teasingly before pulling away. “Come in with me,” he whispered against her mouth. “Please…”

Kalise groaned, pushing her lips against his own again. “Justin…”

“Mmm.” He kissed her bottom lip, her chin, her neck and stopped at her ear to whisper, “Come in.”

Damn him for being so fucking convincing. How was she going to say no? She should have known better. Pushing at his chest, Kalise forced herself to put a little distance between them. If he didn’t stop it soon, she’d have to give in to his fine ass and let him bang her right then and there. But no, she wasn’t going to give in all the way. She’d go inside and they’d relax. That was it. Nothing more, nothing less. She wasn’t about to test their luck again.

“Fine, but I swear to God Justin, we are not having sex tonight,” she stated firmly. “So don’t you dare try to make me horny when we get in there.”

He had the most evil smirk on his face right now, and she wanted nothing more than to slap it off.

“…and you can stop smiling like that right this second, too. I’m serious about this, Justin.”

“Alriiiiiiiight,” he slowly agreed. “No sex, no making you horny,” he checked off on his fingers. “Got it.”

“Good,” she continued on hastily, “Because I just wanna spend time with you and relax. That’s it.”

“Yes baby.”

“Because it’s like no matter what, we are not freakin’ meant to get off today! We’re just not!” she complained.

“Okay baby.” He disagreed with her wholeheartedly, but of course he wasn’t going to say that right now. Sometimes it was just best to agree with women, even if you didn’t really think the same thing.

“And I swear, I don’t think I will be able to handle another disappointment if something else goes wrong,” she continued to rant.

“Yes, that would be very bad baby.”

“And you say we’re alone now, but you never know what might happen to ruin things again.”

“I know baby.”

“And stop trying to suck up and call me baby, pretending to agree with everything I say!”

He smirked. “Sorry about that baby.”

She playfully reached over to slap his shoulder and giggled at his antics, despite herself. He was such a goofball. Then at last she pried once more, “So you can handle all that? Do you promise me that we won’t do anything tonight?”

Justin was quick to agree. “I PROMISE I’ll help you to relax!” he told her right away. And he did promise to help her relax. He wanted her day to look up because he didn’t like seeing her so stressed. “I’ll even make you a bath and cook you dinner.”

That sounded nice. “Really?”

“Really.” He leaned over and kissed her cheek, excited that he had finally convinced her to come in with him. “Come on, let’s just get inside already.”

She nodded her head and turned the ignition off, officially sealing the deal.

 

****

 

Justin watched her rub some lotion up and down her silky legs, causing him to involuntarily lick his lips. She was covered only by a small, white towel, and he wanted nothing more than to discard it out of the way and expose her delicious curves to him. Damn their deal to hell, because he didn’t think he could go on like this for very much longer.

He’d managed to last when he cooked them a nice dinner earlier, and they’d sat down to eat together, talking about random stuff and enjoying each other’s company. He’d even managed to last when he was drawing up the promised, nice, relaxing bubble bath for her…even with the images of her getting into it in all her naked glory that wandered through his head the entire fucking time he filled the tub.

But damnit, restraint was running thin, and now that he saw her like this, he knew he had to finish what they’d started the night before. There was no way she could be mad at him for breaking his promise to her, not with what he planned to do with her right now. She’d thank him in the end.

Unaware of his prying eyes, she continued to lather up her skin with the coconut scented cream. Turning toward the bed to grab the bottle again, she noticed him standing in the doorway of his bedroom watching her and let out a small shriek.

“Jesus!” she exclaimed, placing a hand over her chest. “You scared the living daylights out of me.”

Justin chuckled. “Sorry, didn’t mean to do that.”

Kalise narrowed her eyes a bit as he used his foot to kick the door closed and walked over to her. “What are you doing, J? Get out.” She pointed to the door, but he ignored her and took the bottle of lotion out of her hand.

“Let me help,” he insisted.

“Nuh uh, we made a deal, and I know what you’re trying to do here, so don’t even think--”

But her protests fell on deaf ears, and he poured a bit of lotion into his palms before rubbing it into her shoulders and down her arms. “Justin…” she sighed. And just as she suspected, his hands then made a move for her towel, pulling it apart until it fell into a small heap on the floor.

“Why don’t you ever listen to me?” she asked in exasperation.

Pouring a bit more lotion into his palms, he tossed the bottle onto the bed and smoothed the cream into her lower abdomen. “Because…” he reasoned as his hands traveled back over her hips and onto her ass. “You don’t mean it. You just like to hear yourself talk.”

She pushed at him. “I do not.”

But he just laughed and pulled her close against him, his hands still fondling her ass. “Shut up and let me make you feel better,” he breathed into her neck. “It’s just us now…” his tongue teased against her jaw.

And even though it was against her better judgment, his hands and mouth were making her dizzy again. It was almost ridiculous the kind of pull he had over her, turning her into a blubbering idiot just with the simplest of touches. She couldn’t ever resist. If she had any chance, she had lost it the moment she’d started bantering with him in the car. And right about now when his lips were downright assaulting her neck in the most delicious way, she couldn’t even remember why she bothered to try.

He was right afterall. They were alone now.

And she wanted this. Badly.

Giving in at last, she sought his lips with her own, eagerly pressing her tongue into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him as close as possible. She never grew tired of kissing him; his lips were a drug as far as she was concerned. And she was clearly addicted. Momentarily breaking the kiss, he whispered against her lips and pulled on her hand. “Lay down…”

She didn’t hesitate to climb back into the bed, waiting for him to discard his shoes so that he could do the same. Climbing over her body, he found her lips again and captured them against his. Finally breaking the kiss, his mouth slowly trailed down her body. She shivered with lust as his hot mouth descended over her breasts, licking and teasing her tender nipples.

Her soft moans encouraged him more as his mouth traversed over every inch of her luscious skin, lower and lower until he met his intended destination. Her legs spread eagerly, anxious for him to give her the pleasure she sought.

“Thatta girl,” he breathed against her, his finger delicately tracing the outline of her pussy lips, watching them twitch with desire. Slowly, he rubbed her achy center with his fingers, caressing her clit until she became swollen.

Her cries of satisfaction filled the room, and as she became perfectly ripe and juicy, he cooed, “Such a beautiful pussy…” She swallowed slowly, grasping onto the sheet beside her. “I bet you taste so good.”

“Don’t tease,” she begged.

He tenderly kissed the corner of her groin, his mouth mere inches from where she needed him but not yet giving into her request.

“J…”

Soon his lips hovered right over her clit. “Yeah?” he taunted mercilessly.

Please.”

“It’s funny,” he replied before his tongue very delicately licked up along her wet, dripping slit. “I seem to remember somebody refusing to come inside with me tonight…oh, and calling me an asshole before…”

And soon, his tongue settled right onto her swollen knob.

Kalise closed her eyes tightly as he stroked the tender flesh in an agonizingly slow manner. “That wasn’t very nice, now was it?” he asked after a moment.

“No…” she barely choked out.

“Hmmm?” he pursued with another tortuous lick. “I didn’t hear you.”

She was sure she was going to swallow her tongue at any moment. Her hand clutched tighter at the sheet. “No…it…it wasn’t very nice,” she gasped.

“I’m not an asshole…” he began, his mouth enclosing around her in a tender kiss. “Am I baby?”

But all she could even force out of her throat was a bit of a strangled cry as he continued to lick and suck, driving her absolutely insane. Goddamn his mouth was…

“Baby?” he asked again, amidst the sound of her pleasurable moans. “You didn’t answer my question…” He slipped his finger inside her as his mouth enclosed around her clit.

Her brain was absolutely numb, and she had no idea how he expected her to even think, never mind speak. “No,” she growled before he pressed another finger into her. “Shit…”

Her back arched a bit, desperately trying to suck air into her lungs.

“No?” he pursued, his fingers unrelenting in their quest.

She shook her head, biting her lip. “You’re…shit…you’re not an asshole,” she assured.

“What am I then?” he coaxed, removing his fingers for a moment so that he could replace them with his tongue. It dipped inside her wetness, working her pussy like a cat worked a bowl of milk.

She cried out his name as he torturously fucked her with his mouth. Her groans became more constant and pronounced, filling the room.

And somewhere between her strangled cries came a dog’s bark. Then another. And another. And soon, there was a constant stream of barking coming from outside his bedroom door. They tried to ignore it at first, but it wouldn’t stop.

Justin pulled his mouth back for a moment. “Buckley, shut up!” he yelled over his shoulder. But that only encouraged the dog more.

“Just ignore him,” Kalise begged, pushing his head back down. As Justin attached his mouth to her clit again, she let out another cry of pleasure. “Uhhhhh…uhhhh…” Her hips bucked upward.

Buckley, realizing that his barking was getting him nowhere, stuck his nose against the door and pushed a bit. As Justin had closed it with his foot, it hadn’t shut properly, and he managed to slip inside. Not understanding why she was making what appeared to be cries of distress, he jumped up on the bed and started barking at Justin.

“Shit!” Justin yelled at him as he pulled back from Kalise. “Get out of here!” He pointed toward the door, but Buckley just barked in response.

“I thought you closed the door!” Kalise yelled in aggravation.

“I did,” he defended. “Buckley…GO!”

Buckley cocked his head at Kalise and made a questioning noise.

Finally catching on, Justin laughed. “He thought I was hurting you,” he explained.

“Oh, for crying out loud. Stupid dog!” she exclaimed, unamused.

Now that she had stopped groaning and seemed to be ok, Buckley’s attention turned elsewhere, namely her open legs. He barked again.

“What?” Justin asked, annoyed. “Get out of here.” Buckley ignored him and started to sniff at her crotch instead. “Hey, stop that!” Justin reprimanded. “That’s not yours.”

“Juuustin…” Kalise whined. Buckley whined in response, too.

“Let me put him outside,” he said.

“No, don’t leave…”

“He’ll never leave us alone if I don’t. I’ll be right back,” he promised before grabbing Buckley’s collar and dragging him out the bedroom door.

Kalise threw her hand down in frustration. “FUCK!”

She was absolutely convinced at this point that she had pissed somebody important off royally, and this torture was her punishment. She should’ve just listened to her gut before. If she stayed here any longer, something else was bound to stop her from getting off. Maybe World War III would erupt in his backyard. Or space aliens would land on his roof. Something. And she didn’t think she could take it anymore.

Hopping off the bed, she collected her clothes and hurriedly threw them on. She wanted to sneak out before Justin tried to stop her again. Throwing her wet hair into a bun on her head, she slipped into her flip flops and grabbed her car keys before making her way down his staircase.

But just before she reached his front door, she heard, “Where the hell are you going?”

Without even turning back, she replied, “I’m leaving.”

“Kalise…”

“Don’t try to stop me, Justin.” Refusing to listen, he grabbed her arm anyway. “Ugh, let go!” she protested as he turned her around to face him.

“C’mon, what are you doing?” he pried. “We were in the middle of something.”

“Yeah, exactly! We’re always in the middle of something, but we can never fucking finish!” she yelled. “I’m tired of it. I might as well just do it my--”

Her words were cut off mid-sentence as she felt Justin scoop her up and throw her over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” she yelped. “I’m not playing…put me down!”

A moment later, she felt her ass sink into the cold ivory keys of his grand piano, creating a discordant shriek of notes. “What are you--?”

“We’re going to finish this right now,” he interrupted, as he unzipped his jeans.

“Justin…” she tried to protest. “I’m serious.”

His hand tugged at his dick a few times, feeling it harden. “So am I,” he answered, his eyes burning into her own. “You wanna finish this? Then we’re gonna finish.” And with that, he stepped right against her. “C’mere…” he said, reaching beneath her skirt so that he could move her thong aside. With his left hand cupping her ass to bring her closer, he used his right hand to guide his penis into her.

“Shit,” she groaned as he sunk into her eagerly and quickly found his rhythm. Tightly, she held onto him as he pressed his hands into the piano for balance. Every puncture of his hips was met with the sound of various chords being produced, her ass ramming into the keys.

Justin sucked in a deep breath. “I knew we’d make beautiful music together…literally,” he joked.

“Just shut up and fuck me,” she commanded, yanking his face down to hers so that she could kiss him. “Harder.”

And he obliged. Grabbing her legs under the thigh, he held them apart and thrust into her rapidly. She cried out with delight, her back arching into the piano.

Justin’s phone began vibrating inside his pant pocket. Forgetting that he still had it on him, he quickly grabbed it and absently tossed it onto the piano, not even caring who was calling.

Kalise could feel her toes curling with ecstasy; every thrust was pure heaven. This boy could work her pussy like no other. He hit all the right spots. And he knew it, too. Because she was not a quiet girl at all.

As Justin’s phone began vibrating again, she wrapped her legs around his hips, creating a tight vacuum of pleasure. “Ignore it…” she said, attacking his mouth again.

“I am,” he breathed against her lips. His eyes tightened as she squeezed herself around his throbbing dick. “Shit baby, you feel so fucking good…”

“Mmmm…” she breathed. “So do you.”

The doorbell rang suddenly.

“The fuck?!” Justin groaned.

“I told you!” Kalise exclaimed. “It’s a fucking conspiracy! You didn’t believe me!”

“I’m ignoring it,” he assured her. “I told you we’re gonna finish this.” And goddamnit he meant it.

The bell rang again, this time accompanied by the sound of his mother Lynn’s voice. “Justin? You in there?”

He grabbed his phone and noticed two missed calls from her. “FUCK! It’s my mom.”

Kalise closed her eyes and counted to three, trying very hard not to explode. “She’ll go away if we ignore her.”

“No, she knows I’m here. She called when you were taking a bath. And she’s gotta key,” he lamented. “I gotta get rid of her--”

He tried to pull back, but Kalise just grasped onto him harder, throwing her arms around his neck. “NO!”

“Alright, fine…you come with me,” he said, picking her off the piano and carrying her toward the front door.

Lynn rang again. “Hello?” She pounded on the door for extra emphasis. “Justin?”

Justin pressed Kalise’s back against the door, his left hand covering her mouth. Trying to ignore the fact that his dick was still buried deep inside her, he swallowed slowly and called out, “Ma?”

“Justin? Open the door,” she said, blissfully unaware of the fact that her son had his girlfriend pressed right up against it. Or of the fact that she was impatiently beginning to grind up on him again. This was most definitely going to be filed under “Most Bizarre Experiences” one day. And maybe they would laugh about it then, too. But right now, he really wasn’t laughing.

“I…” he sucked in a breath. Kalise was using the door as leverage to ride up and down on him, desperately trying to get her goddamn orgasm. “I can’t,” he grit out.

“Stop,” he mouthed to her. He tried to hold Kalise still, but she bit his hand in response.

“Fuck!” he hissed, pulling his hand away.

“Justin? What’s wrong? You ok?” Lynn asked with concern. “What’s going on?” She was really confused.

“Give me a sec. I’m in the middle of something,” he said as he pulled Kalise away from the door.

“Justin--”

“I just need a minute. Hold on!”

He carried Kalise into the kitchen, trying not to be within ear’s reach, and laid her down onto the small island countertop in the center of the room. By this point, he was a combination of angry, impatient, and horny as fuck. And if he didn’t fucking come soon, he was gonna scream. They both felt that way.

Holding her legs wide apart, he pounded into her. “You want it?” he growled. “Huh?”

Yes,” she yelled, clawing at the countertop. “Give it to me…fuck!” Her right hand found her clit and furiously rubbed, trying so hard to finally get her release.

His hips were unrelenting, her lustful cries filling the room with each stroke.

“Come on, baby…” he coaxed. “Come on…”

He could feel her tightening around him. And as her hips bucked, her face contorted in bliss. A loud wail escaped her lips as an intense orgasm ripped right through her, spreading from her groin and filling her body with a delicious warmth. It’d been a long time coming, but damn was it worth it.

Fuck yes, this was definitely the cure she needed.

Her orgasm set him off as well, and she felt him cum inside her. For a moment, he just rest his arms against the countertop, trying to catch his breath.

She lifted her hand to touch his face, and his kissed her palm before reaching his face down to kiss her mouth. “Finally, huh?”

“I’ve never worked so goddamn hard for an orgasm in my life.”

He laughed. “Me either.”

“How’s your hand?” she asking, reaching for it.

“You bit me,” he said, showing her. “Not nice.”

“Aww, I’m sorry, baby.” She kissed the spot where she bit him. “Better?”

“Mmmm…”

“Hey, good news, Doc. I think I’m cured.”

“I’m glad to see the treatment worked,” he said. “Maybe I should try it out on a few more people…”

“Nuh uh…you’re all mine.”

“But what about your boyfriend?” he teased.

“I think I’m gonna dump him,” she answered. “I could do better.”

“Oh yeah?” he asked. “Like me?"

“Eh…you’re alright. I was actually thinking about that guy I was giving it to yesterday. Man, he was so hot--”

“Shut up,” he smiled against her lips before kissing her again.

The doorbell rang for the millionth time, and Kalise laughed. “Your mother is waiting for you…”

“She probably thinks I’ve lost it,” he chuckled.

“Well, you did have a seriously afflicted patient that required your care,” she reasoned. “It was bad.”

“Good thing I’ve got the remedy,” he mused.

“Yeah, it’s you on me,” she teased.

“It’s me on you,” he agreed, with a laugh and a kiss.

 

 

The End.


Completed
glitter15 is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Almost Doesn't Count also liked 346 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral carsex phonesex