Author's Chapter Notes:
:)
My eyes couldn't stop clouding over with tears. It had been ten years since I had seen them all ogether on stage. Performing. It felt so surreal. All those things people said about one person hanging them out to dry. The other person put his version of what happened out, leaving that one person feeling blamed. Alienated, even. The other three people ended up being stuck in the middle, with no idea of what to say or do. I kept in touch with some of them and we spoke more frequently than myself and others. But even I was unable to help them with this. I kept my thoughts to myself.

I still don't have an opinion on any of it. But it was amazing to see them together as a fan. Tear-inducing to see this as their long-time friend. Knowing what I knew about the situation and how some of the members felt about what happened, this was bigger to them than it was to their fans. I don't think people even thought about it in that way.

Only the guys knew what led to the group eventually disbanding, how they felt, and what was said. Besides Lamce, no one else mentioned animosity toward another person. Whether it was true or not, is still debatable. So to come together and make amends in private and then to the public? It was something huge to everyone, but more importantly to them. This was the disappearance of all that. None of what happened before seemed to matter anymore. I'll never forget the time NSYNC reunited and performed together.

Being cheeky back at the time all the hiatus happened, I had mentioned throwing some huge house party the day the guys performed again. I was so certain that it was never going to happen. Not that I didn't want it to, but I had come to terms with everyone having moved on. But I ended up being wrong, and now here I am. Having a party at my house which I have to clean up afterward. Me and my big mouth. It's annoying to have friends who take my word as bond.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story