That slow walk to the bedroom, wrapped in each others arms, pieces of my clothing dropping to the floor as we got nearer, was the fantasy I never knew I wanted. I pushed him onto my bed, making him lie on his back, kissing every part of his bare chest as I was removing his shirt. My tongue traveling around his navel, disrupted his breathing. I kept an intense gaze on his eyes as I undid his pants.His belt, I threw aside. His pants were somewhere lying on the floor. And his underwear had finally come off.

My mouth savored looking at his nude body. I rubbed my hands across his skin, just wanting to feel him beneath my fingertips. I missed how smooth and warm he was. I raked my fingernails down his forearms, and interlocked our hands. JC eased me forward, grabbing ahold of my lips with his teeth. Initiating a kiss, JC slung me up into his arms. I felt his free hand push between our bodies, and he began to rub his hardness between my folds. I caved into him. I forgot how good he felt. I rocked my hips in a smooth motion, the head of his penis rubbing against my clit. I dropped my forehead onto his shoulder, moaning into his ear. He chuckled softly.

"What...," I managed.

"I can still get you to moan at the drop of a hat," he grinned, licking his lips. He grabbed onto my waist, biting back a groan.

"You shouldn't talk. I've had you wrapped around my finger many times," I whispered into his ear.

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

I lifted myself off of him, moving backward. I gazed at his body with a still hungry appetite. I touched his penis, sliding my index finger up and down his shaft. With my eyes glued to his, I gently placed his erect member into my hand and wasted no time rubbing my tongue all around the tip. The hiss that left JC's lips and the the grips of my sheets in his hands, brought me untouchable satisfaction. I slid him inside my mouth, feeling his fingers gently caress through my hair. His abdominal muscles contracted as he got more excited. And after a few minutes he began to shift his hips upward. I had forgotten how much his moans drove me insane. I held onto his waist, slowly bobbing my head up and down. I know he was begging for me to quicken the pace, but I wanted to enjoy him against my lips and tongue.

"Zahra...," he groaned, pulling my hair tighter.

In little time, his breathing began to speed up. I started to feel every muscle in his body tightening and clenching up. His voice began gaining volume, so I knew he was on the road to a breathless climax. Still, I kept my pace nice and consistent. The grips of my hair wrapped in between his fingers, made me smile on the inside. He was so close. I mercilessly teased my tongue around his head, and one last tongue rub got me the satisfaction I wanted. I quickly backed away to watch the show, to watch him enjoy his pleasure. The writhing body, the actual climax, and him calming down, it was gratifying.

After taking a second to catch his breath, I found myself pinned underneath JC's body. His lips made small pecks around the area of my neck. His breath steamed full pf desire against my skin. I saw stars the moment JC and I became one. It was unreal, like a dream. I had craved him so much between my legs, his lips consistently passing against me, making small bites. It was pure ecstasy and passion at its rawest. This was what our first time together should have been like. Him hovering over me, taking his slow time, making sure I felt how deep his love for me went.

JCwas making love to me in a way that he never had before. Ever. The lust and secrecy he would be pounding into me for wasn't there, I didn't feel that like how I used to back then. The gripping of his fingers, the push and pull of his hips, it was all of desperation. He needed me, not that lust, not that orgasm, but me. It didn't take long, but once I realized that I needed him in the same way he needed me, I felt myself falling in love with JC. It frightened me at how unafraid I was.

Rolling back on top, I rocked my hips back and forth, loving the feel of his pecs on my fingers. His hands were glued to my hips, stopping me from quickening the pace, just to torture me. His moans and dirty talk were making me work hard to get him to the brink of climax. Only to playfully stop my rolling hips just to hear his pleas: 'No don't stop, don't do that to me, baby, come on'. Mmm, I was in absolute bliss. I pulled his body to sit up, wanting to see his face as I made him come. His fingers were sunken into my bottom, plowing me into his body. The muscles in his body began to tighten. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, and pulled his head back, smirking as I could hear him getting closer. I curled my arms around his neck and went all out for those last couple of pumps.

Something new happened, at least for is it was new. We climaxed at the exact same moment. Not me first, then him six pushes later, but at the exact same time. Grabbing each other, kissing each other, just holding one another. We were on the same page, finally on the same page. It was a moment that I wanted to share with him over and over again.

At the end of our lovemaking: all over the bed, on the floor, in the shower, it finally ended with me being wrapped in his arms. The desperation and need I mentioned before, it was most obvious in right then. He didn't want to let me go from his arms, and I didn't want him to. I'm not sure how to explain what was happening inside me, but I was unsure of if I should let it continue. What if this was just a one time thing for JC? Or what if we did have something and it ended like his past relationships? Shouldn't I be worried at how things were falling into place like this? Were we going to end up like we did before?
Chapter End Notes:
One more chapter left. I hope it's worth it?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story