Story Notes:
One of the first stories I wrote YEARS ago. Hope you enjoy!
"Hello?"

"Hey Patty, it's JC." She wondered why he felt the need to identify himself when they had been married for two years.

"I thought I told you not to call me here," she said grinning as she hopped up on the counter.

"I couldn't help it, I need you."

"Oh, Baby, tell me all of your desires."

"I'd love to," he whispered. "My first desire is that you go into my office and check for any faxes and send them to me here at the hotel."

"God that's so sexy, JC, what would the neighbors think if they saw me doing that?"

"They'd think you're not only a great wife but one hell of a faxer."

"Gee, I'm blushing. Are you still coming home tomorrow?"

"Yep, we're sticking to the schedule so I'll be home around 7:00 tomorrow night.
I need to run, Patty, could you check for faxes for me please?"

"I'll check right after we hang up. Play nice with the big boys, JC, and I'll see you tomorrow night."

"I always play nice -- don't forget the faxes."

"I'll get right on it, boss. I love you, JC."

"Love you too, Patty, see you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and jumped off the counter, grabbing a banana before heading into JC's office. The room was dark and she opened the blinds, letting the sunlight fill the room. Sitting in his big leather chair, she pulled the faxes off the tray and looked through them quickly, pulling out three pages of junk mail. Didn't these people ever stop? It was bad enough to receive it in the mailbox and through email but did they have to fax it too?

She faxed off twelve pages of lawyer garble to the hotel and then placed the original faxes in a folder on the desk. The phone rang and she grabbed it.

"House of Insanity, how may I direct your call?"

"I'd like to speak to the headmistress, please."

"You've got her! Hey, Mandy, what's up?"

"Put some coffee on, I'm coming at you!"

"Where are you?"

"About three blocks away."

"Gee thanks for all the warning. I'll see you in a few minutes." She hung up the phone and headed back into the kitchen, tossing the banana on the table. After starting the coffee, she cleared off the table and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher. A minute later Mandy appeared in the kitchen, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Okay, what did you do now?" Patty asked, looking at her best friend suspiciously.

"Moi?"

"Oui."

"I haven't done anything, honestly. I'm just happy to be alive!"

Patty rolled her eyes and put two mugs on the table. "Yeah, right."

Mandy took off her navy blue suit jacket and sat down, staring at Patty. "No really, I haven't done anything -- yet."

"Ah ha! Okay, out with it." Patty said, setting the full coffeepot on the table.
"Well last night Justin said he wanted to try something a little different."

"Still seeing Justin, huh? Gee this must be some kind of a record for you."
Mandy stared at Patty. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing really, it's just that you seem to toss away every guy you date after only seeing them for a few weeks and Justin has lasted a couple of months."

"Bullshit," Mandy said, reaching for the coffeepot and pouring them both a cup. "You just like to rub it in that I've had a few different men since acquiring my freedom. The other guys just didn't measure up to my expectations, that's all."

"So what does Justin want to try?" Patty said, changing the subject. She didn't want to think about Mandy and the reasons why she got divorced after only being married a year, nor the reason that she now had trouble staying in a relationship. Although it happened 2 years ago, seeing her best friend hurting like that made her feel sick.

"He thinks we should have sex in public," Mandy said, grinning.

"Oh my God! Are you going to?"

"I said I would but it couldn't be right out in public -- just some place with a slight risk of getting caught. The idea is very exciting to me!"

"Wow, you're a braver man than I!" Patty said, grinning at the saying.

Mandy laughed. "I guess so. Justin and I are very compatible sexually and we've tried all sorts of things. Let me tell you Patty, sex with Justin is fantastic."

Patty sipped her coffee and leaned back in her chair, picked up the banana and began toying with it. "What kind of things?"

Mandy added sugar to her coffee and stirred it thoughtfully. "Well let's see. Two nights ago we watched a porn movie and did exactly what the people in the movie were doing."

"Uh huh. What were they doing?"

"Fucking, mostly," Mandy said, setting down the spoon and picking up her mug.

"I gathered that."

"Oh, you mean what positions?" Patty nodded and Mandy continued. "It wasn't just the positions, really, there were a lot of toys and various objects involved."
"Objects?"

"Yeah, things average people wouldn't normally think of as sexual."

"Such as?"
"Well, like a wooden spoon and Tootsie Rolls."

Patty blinked. "I don't even want to know."

Mandy laughed and sipped her coffee. "You know, he's very adventurous and I find that so sexy. More men should be like that."

"JC is still very sexy," Patty said, feeling the need to defend her husband.

"I'm sure he is, Patty, but is he adventurous?"

"Uhmm, sure."

"Tell me the last adventurous thing you and JC did together."

"God there's so many of them," Patty said, trying to avoid Mandy's eyes. "Uhmm... okay, let's see. Hey, here's one. Just two weeks ago we had sex on the couch."
Mandy tried not to smirk. "Two weeks ago you were having your bedroom repainted and you had to sleep on the couch."

"Doesn't count, huh?"

"Ahhh no."

Patty sighed, "Okay, so we aren't the most adventurous couple but that doesn't mean that we don't have great sex."

"I didn't say that Patty, but wouldn't you like to do something really exciting? Something new and different that would get your adrenaline pumping?"

"I'm not having sex in public! My God, what if we got caught? I'm sure the press would love that one…and say goodbye to JC's career!"

Mandy laughed, "Listen, it doesn't have to be THAT extreme."

"What else have you done?"

Mandy grinned and ran her finger up and down her mug, looking at Patty. "Oh we've been very naughty. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Oh yeah -- I'm living vicariously through you anyway."

"Well you know the coffee table in my living room?"

"Uh huh."

"Imagine facing the table, full length, with your ankles cuffed to the legs."

Patty tried to picture it. "But the table has got to be about four feet long. Wouldn't you fall over with your legs spread that far apart?"

"Not if you're bent over the table with your wrists cuffed to the other legs. It's easy because your hands are on the top of the table for support."

Patty took in the image and slowly whistled. "Wow, did you enjoy that?"

Mandy laughed. "Justin was feeling very dominating that night. He stood in front of me and..."

Patty leaned forward. "And?"

"Geeze, do I need to spell it out for you?

"Yeah, give me all the gory details."

"Well, at first he held his cock and just lightly rubbed it against my cheeks and then across my lips. I didn't open my mouth, I just let him rub the head over my lips and it felt so smooth against them."

Patty shifted in her chair. It wasn't the first time that Mandy had described a sexual act before -- in fact, she did it quite a bit. When they were in university together they used to tell each other every little detail about their encounters -- some things never changed. Of course, Mandy always had more to share than Patty ever did.

"Did you like that? I mean, not being able to move around and having him call the shots?"

"I've found out that I can be quite submissive, only in a good way this time," Mandy said, grinning widely. "He told me to open my mouth and I did, looking up at him. He turns me on so much Patty, just looking at him. I watched him as he watched his cock entering my mouth --the look on his face was wild. I was so turned on, bent over the table with my ass sticking up in the air."

Patty crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, listening intently.
"He ran one hand through my hair and held the back of my head as he slowly started fucking my mouth. He moved in a slow rhythm and then his other hand moved down my back, tracing my spine. It was so sexy, him moving his hips back and forth as he leaned over me further until he could reach my ass. He started massaging my ass as his cock moved deeper into my mouth."

"Oh God," Patty whispered.

Mandy smiled slightly and checked her watch before continuing. "It was really hot, Patty. Later he moved behind me and knelt on the floor and then I rested the top of my head on the table so I could watch him as he licked my pussy."
Patty groaned and squeezed her thighs harder.

"It was incredible because I watched him and at the same time I felt it. Then I watched as his fingers slid up my thigh and I begged him to fuck me with them."

"Did he?" Patty whispered.

"Did he ever!" Mandy said. "The whole act was wild. Watching his fingers banging into me and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he stood up and rubbed his cock back and forth, making it wet before he grabbed my hips and ploughed into me."

Patty squeezed the banana and let out a gasp that surprised her -- unable to believe how turned on she was becoming.

"That's basically it," Mandy said, leaning back in her chair and smiling at the look on Patty's face.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Well I can't give away everything -- a girl needs some secrets."

"No she doesn't!" Patty said, laughing. "God Mandy, I can't imagine doing that. I can't imagine JC wanting to do that!"

Mandy put her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her hands. "Maybe you just need to start out small and work your way up to a little coffee table bondage."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, role playing maybe."

"Is that where he pretends to be the paperboy and I drag him in the house, have my way with him and then give him a big tip?"

"Some fantasies shouldn't be shared, Patty," Mandy said, smiling. "Maybe something like that but a little more exciting and not so illegal. How about boss and secretary?"

"No way, I've seen his secretary and I don't want him getting any ideas."

"Policeman and poor helpless woman?"

"I'm anything but helpless."

"It's role playing, Patty! Damn girl, it's acting. Okay, how about dressing up in leather and a little S&M?"

"There isn't enough leather to stretch over these hips."

"Oh give me a break! You look great and you know it."

"Leather isn't me. What else?"

"I've got it! JC can be a door-to-door vibrator salesman and you ask for a demonstration!" Mandy started laughing and stopped when she looked at Patty's face. "Okay, it was just a suggestion."

"Seriously, Mandy, I don't know what JC would think if I suggested doing something like that. I mean, we used to have pretty wild sex but we have never played games."

"Who says you have to suggest it to him? Just do it! Really Patty, surprise him with it, he'll love it."

"How do you know he'll love it?"

"Because all men are horny by nature -- trust me, he'll enjoy it."

"Do you role play?"

Mandy grinned, "I'm someone else more than I am myself these days."

"Does Justin have a twin brother?"

Mandy laughed, "No."

"What's the best one you've done?"

Mandy didn't even have to think about it. "Last week Justin came to my office. It was so funny because he came in, closed and locked the door behind him and then sat down. I was on the phone and when I hung up I told him how happy I was to see him. He looked at me and smiled and said something about me calling him in to take a memo. He actually had a pad and a pen! It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about since he doesn't work for me, let alone even work in the same building."

Mandy stopped talking and Patty leaned forward in her chair. "You had sex in your office?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Oh my God!" Patty said, laughing. "Did you do it on your desk?"

"Well that's how it ended."

"How did it start?"

"Well he wanted me to give him orders, or that's what I assumed. I told him to come around behind my desk and I pulled my chair out and pointed under the desk. He went under and..."

"And what?" Patty said, feeling her heart pound a little harder.

"And he brought me to a delicious orgasm with his tongue while I tried to concentrate on an email."

"And then you had sex on your desk?"

"Yep."

"Bent over it?"

"No, actually he pulled my skirt up around my waist and made me lie back on the desk with my butt right on the edge. He put my legs against his chest and wrapped his arms around my legs and then started to slowly fuck me. It's funny because my phone kept ringing and a couple of times I considered answering it just to see how the other person would react to my voice as I moaned out an orgasm or two."

Patty leaned back in her chair, fanning herself with her hand. "I want to do something exciting for JC, Mandy -- you've got to help me!"

"Okay, okay.... Look, I've got to be leaving for work in a few minutes so let's make this quick." Mandy finished her coffee and set her mug back on the table. "I've got it!"

"What?"

"Hooker! It's so simple and common, but definitely a turn on."

Patty thought about it for a moment and then smiled at Mandy. "Do you think I could pull that off?"

"Sure you can, Patty, very easily -- you're a slut from way back!"

Patty raised a brow. "I think you have me confused with yourself."

Mandy smiled. "Then you'll have a good coach. It'll be easy, all you have to do is dress the part and stay in your role. JC's a smart guy -- he'll catch on. Listen, I've got to run." She stood up and put on her jacket and grabbed her purse.
"But..."

"But nothing! When is he coming home?"

"Tomorrow night around 7:00."

"Then you have plenty of time," Mandy said over her shoulder as she headed for the door. "I'll call you tonight. In the meantime, go through your closet and find yourself something horribly naughty to wear."

Mandy waved and Patty watched her go, sliding her coffee mug back and forth on the table, thinking. Could she really be a hooker for JC? Would he think she had completely lost her mind? She sighed and cleared off the rest of the table, wondering if she had anything to wear that would make her a believable hooker.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying