"One night I went out with Neal to a movie and on the way out we ran into a friend of his, Gary. The three of us went out for drinks and I found myself becoming very attracted to his friend. As the night progressed, Neal became very drunk -- to the point where he couldn't even stand up. I poured him into his car and thought about driving him home but then Gary asked if I'd like to go back to his house for a nightcap. I didn't see the harm in that since Neal had passed out in the back seat. I followed Gary to his apartment building and parked on the street. I locked the doors so Neal would be safe and I went with Gary to his apartment."

"Neal found out you were with Gary!" JC said excitedly, thinking he'd finally figured out her problem. He had an excited look on his face until he noticed the way Patty was looking at him. "Or not..." he mumbled. "Continue..."

"It turned out that Gary had felt the same attraction for me and it didn't take long before we were naked and crawling all over each other. I love his body -- so hard and big. It was totally different than fucking Neal -- it was animalistic, really."

"Oh really?" JC gulped.

"Oh yeah," she said slowly, smiling as though she was remembering. "The things that man could do with his cock were like no other. He's just simply the best fuck around town."

JC frowned. "Well you can't really say that as a true statement Kathleen. I mean, you don't exactly have a lot to compare him too."
"Hey! I've had a few men in my time and let me tell you this, Mr. Chasez, there is not a man alive who can satisfy me the way Gary did."

JC laughed bitterly, feeling ridiculously jealous and defensive at the same time. "Listen, Kathleen, the point is that you haven't had the best yet and you just don't know it."

Patty moved forward in her chair and whispered. "Just what are you trying to tell me, Mr. Chasez? Are you saying that you'd like to try and change my mind about Gary?"

"Maybe," he said, making direct eye contact with her.

"Seeing is believing," she whispered, leaning back in her chair, waiting for JC to make the next move.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying