Justin stood close behind Mandy as he unbuttoned his pants and released his zipper. He let out a sigh of relief when he pulled his cock out of his briefs that had become too tight. Leaning against her, he stroked his cock between her legs, feeling how unbelievably hard it was.

Mandy leaned over the railing, looking down at the city as she felt the head of Justin's cock brush against her lips. "Yes," she whispered, pushing back against him.

He wrapped one arm around her waist as he leaned down. "Do you want this?" he asked, almost unable to control himself.

She whimpered and wiggled, begging him to continue. Justin's hand shook as he held the base of his cock and moved the head up and down between her wet lips. Placing it at her opening, he moved both hands to her shoulders and thrust his hips forward, sinking his cock into her in one swift smooth movement.
"Oh yes," Mandy hissed, her body tensing as he filled her. "Oh fuck, Justin..."

"Mandy..." Justin whispered as he started hammering into her. "Oh God, girl, you're so fucking wet." His fingers dug into her flesh as he enjoyed the sensation of her pussy clenching and releasing around his shaft.

Mandy reached down between her legs with one hand and rubbed her fingers back and forth quickly over her clit, feeling the excitement building quickly and the waves rushing up her legs. Any fear of being seen had long left her mind and the excitement of the idea continued to build.

"Do you like this, Mandy?" he asked. "God, baby, someone is probably watching us right now. They're watching me fuck you, Mandy -- they can see how much you're enjoying it. I can feel their eyes on us, wishing that it was their cock driving deep into your hot pussy."

"Justin!" she screamed, as her body tensed and then she began to shake, her orgasm taking over her whole body. She gripped the railing and pushed her forehead against it, feeling her legs go weak.

Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down against her, feeling her orgasm ripple through her body. He closed his eyes and pressed his face into the back of her neck, feeling her hair against his cheeks.

"Mandy..." he whispered, pulling her tight against him as he started to cum hard, his whole body shaking. He thrust his hips in jerky movements, completely oblivious to anything around them.

Mandy tried to catch her breath as Justin loosed his grip on her. Her mind was spinning as she felt him move back from her. She stood up and adjusted her skirt before she turned around and smiled at Justin.

Justin smiled back and then watched as her smile faded. "What?" he asked as he zipped up his pants. Mandy looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't get it out and he looked at her, concerned. "Mandy?" The voice that suddenly came from behind him made his heart just about stop.

"Pardon me you two, but..."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying