JC stared at Patty, his mind whirling. He tried to think quickly, like he sometimes had to do in the courtroom, but one major difference was that in court there wasn't usually a half-dressed woman in front of him looking sexier than hell. It suddenly hit him and he stood up, offering his hand to her.

"I think you should come with me," he said.

Patty took his hand and let him pull her out of the chair. "Where are we going?" she asked, letting go of his hand so she could pull her dress down over her hips.
"Do you trust me?" he asked, grinning at her.

"Yes I do, Mr. Chasez," she said, as she tried to tuck her breasts back into her dress.

JC watched her with amusement. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble of redressing, Kathleen, since I plan on peeling it all off you again." He smiled and grabbed her hand, heading towards the sliding doors that led into the backyard.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, trying to keep up to him. "Why are we going outside?"

"You ask too many questions," he said as he fumbled with the latch in the dark. It clicked and he slid the door open. As they stepped out into the dark night, the cool air caressed their warm bodies. JC closed the door and smiled at Patty. "Still trust me?"

Patty raised an eyebrow. "Less and less the more you ask me."

"Oh come on, Kathleen! Where is your sense of adventure?"

"I left it in the house with my shoes," she said.

JC laughed and squeezed her hand. "Come with me, young lady."

They walked across the backyard with only the moonlight to guide them. Patty wondered where JC was leading her -- there was nothing at the back of their lot. She thought she had it figured out -- JC was going to make love to her in the back corner of their yard on the grass! It had been a long time since they had had sex outside. Actually, they had never had sex outside unless camping counted.

"I like the way you think, Mr. Chasez," she said, getting excited about the idea.
JC stopped in front of the gate that led into their neighbor's yard. "And how do you know what I'm thinking?" he asked.

"It's pretty obvious, JC," she whispered. "I mean, we are going to have sex in the backyard. There's nowhere else to go except into..." JC smiled and unlatched the gate and Patty froze.

"You were saying?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Probably," he said. "But you know what, Patty? I look at Fatone's lawn and how it always looks like a fucking golf course. Every blade of grass is exactly the same length and frankly, I think he's a little anal about it."

"And?"

"And I want to go over there and roll all over his lawn with you. Tomorrow when he's doing his morning inspection, he'll find a big patch of crushed grass and it'll be just like a farmer finding a crop circle."

Patty laughed. "You really are out of your mind."

"Are you with me?"

Patty laughed and nodded and JC opened the gate. They moved quickly and Patty noted the grass on the other side of the fence was not only greener, but also definitely softer on her bare feet.

"How about here?" JC whispered.

Patty looked around. "No let's go further -- I don't like the way those lawn gnomes are looking at me."

They moved across the lawn further and settled on a spot between two large trees. JC took Patty into his arms, kissing her hard on the mouth. She moaned as she kissed him back, her hands grabbing at his shirt, pulling it out of his pants.
JC pulled his mouth away from hers and started kissing down her neck. Her skin was soft and sweet beneath his lips and he gently ran his tongue down it as his fingers hooked under the straps of her dress, pulling them down her shoulders. Her hands moved under his shirt and she dragged her nails down his back, causing him to crush her hard against his body for a moment. He gave up trying to undo the zipper on her dress and just started pulling it down over her breasts. He cupped them, squeezing a little harder than normal as Patty yanked open his belt and worked furiously at unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He groaned when she slipped her hand in and rubbed her palm over his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmm," she said, her hand slipping into his briefs. "You have no idea how much I want this," she whispered.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," he moaned as he pinched her nipples.
Patty moved her hand quickly up and down his shaft, feeling his pre-cum sticky against her palm. The harder JC pinched, the faster she moved her hand.
"I can't take this!" JC announced and he wrapped his arms around her and dropped down to his knees, taking her with him. He laid her gently onto the grass and positioned himself between her legs. "Pull your dress back up, Baby," he whispered. He watched as she quickly pushed his pants and briefs down over his hips. His cock sprang free and he let out a sigh of relief.

Patty grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted her hips, pulling it up over her hips to her waist. She could feel the cool air against her wet lips and her hand instantly moved to her pussy and rubbed it through her panties.

JC grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up, resting them against his chest. He leaned forward and reached down, grabbing the waistband of the tiny panties; pulling them down her legs until they were around her knees. Slipping his hands under her ass, he pulled her to him, resting her body against his. Patty moaned, feeling his cock against her ass and she wiggled, wanting to feel him inside of her.
Taking his cock by the base, he rubbed it against her ass and then up to her pussy, feeling her hot cream coating his skin. Pushing the head between her lips, he sucked in his breath as the sensation washed over him. With great restraint, he moved the head up and down between her lips, wanting to just drive into her.
"JC..." Patty moaned, trying to move her hips against him. "Please..."

"Please what, Kathleen? Please fuck you like Gary did? Or please fuck you better than Gary did?"

It took Patty a second to realize who he was talking about. "Better!" she hissed.
JC placed the head of his cock at her opening and then wrapped his arms tightly around her thighs. Her feet were moving back and forth quickly, across his cheeks and into his hair. Slowly he moved his hips forward and the head popped into her steaming pussy. They both groaned and then Patty tried to push herself against him but she couldn't move the way she wanted to.

JC grinned at her attempts and then sat up on his knees, still holding her legs tight against his chest. With a single thrust, he drove his cock deep into her, feeling her pussy clamp around him. He looked down at her as he started hammering into her pussy hard. Her hands were on her breasts, massaging and then pulling at her nipples as she leaned her head back. She was beautiful. Not just here and not just because of what they were doing -- but just in total.
"Harder, Baby?" he asked, as she moaned loudly apparently waking the dog because it started barking.

"Here we go," JC panted and took her legs off his chest, pulled off her panties, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved down onto her and slipped his hands under her back as he pounded into her as hard as he could. Her body began to shake under his and her moan became a series of dirty-worded whimpers. The things she was muttering drove him to distraction. He moved his hands up under her until they were on her shoulders and held her down as the force of him thrusting into her pushed her body up.

"Oh fuck yes!" Patty screamed out and the dog started to bark again.

"God you're so wet, Patty," he said. He could actually hear how wet she was, each time his cock drove into her. "I want you to cum, Patty. Cum for me, Baby."
Patty knew she was almost there. She spread her arms out on the grass and grabbed handfuls of it as her body started to give in. "Oh..."

"That's it, Baby," JC growled in her ear. "Cum and let the neighborhood know." He didn't want to think about what he just said, nor did he want to think of the repercussions of the Fatone's back light coming on.

"JC!" she screamed, tightening her legs around his waist as she arched against him. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

JC drove into her hard and fast, his balls slapping hard against her ass. "Cum, Patty! Oh God..." His body tensed and he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth together as he started to cum with her.

She could feel JC's cock twitching inside of her at the same moment the wave crashed over her body. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for only a second and then she felt her body explode in a way that it hadn't exploded in a very long time. As she came, her fingers pulled at the grass beneath them, tearing them up, roots and all.

"Holy shit," JC said, laughing and panting at the same time.

"My God, JC," Patty said as she dropped her hips back to the ground. "Let's wait a few minutes and do that again!" She brought her hands up to his face and he kissed her palm, noticing blades of grass between her fingers.

"I don't think the lawn can take another round," he said, looking down at her. "You're so damned incredible." He leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers. "I think we'd better get out of here before that damn dog wakes up the house."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying