Patty rifled through her clothing, wishing she had sleazier taste in clothing. "Hey Mandy, I have nothing that will make me look like a hooker -- can I borrow something of yours?"

Mandy laughed and dragged herself off the bed. "Okay, let's see what you've got in here."

Patty leaned against the wall as she watched Mandy quickly go through her clothes. "I don't have anything," she said again.

Mandy sighed and stood back, looking at Patty. "You're right, Patty, this is pathetic! Not one sleazy dress!"

"I'm such a disappointment," Patty said, smiling. "Now what?"

Mandy put her hands on her slim hips and grinned. "Now I go home and find you something wonderful and drop it off tomorrow morning. How does that sound?"
"Like I'm in big trouble," Patty said.

"Correction," Mandy stated, "It's JC that's going to be in big trouble."

The next morning, Patty was nervous as she drove to Mandy's house to pick up the dresses Mandy had picked out. The morning had been hectic and to top if off, Mandy had to be in a meeting early and wasn't able to drop the dresses off as planned. Mandy said she'd make sure she was home around 4:00 and Patty said she'd drop by .Her stomach was in knots and became worse as she thought about what she was going to do that night. She pulled into Mandy's driveway, parked crooked and then jumped out of the pathfinder and ran to the front door. Knocking first, she opened the door and let herself in.

"Honey I'm home!" she yelled, closing the door behind her.

"Hey!" Mandy said, coming down the stairs with a garment bag in her hand. "How's my favorite happy hooker today?"

"Frazzled, nervous, and I think I'm going to throw up."

Mandy smiled, handing Patty the bag. "That's the spirit! I can tell you're really looking forward to this."

Taking the bag, Patty said, "It's silly, isn't it? I mean, he's my husband and I'm doing this for him."

"No Patty, you're doing it for the both of you -- remember that."

Patty reached out and grabbed Mandy, hugging her tight. "Thank you, Mandy," she whispered and then let her go. "I owe you one."

"You owe me nothing," Mandy said, seriously.

Patty smiled and shifted the garment bag from one arm to the other. "Okay, I won't worry. But sometimes Mandy, you're like a leaf chasing the wind."

Mandy smiled. "You're right. And I'll never catch it but I'm having fun trying." She looked at her watch. "Hey, you better go and get ready for your big date!"
Patty looked at her watch, "Damn it, you're right. Listen, thanks for the slut clothes and I promise to dry-clean whatever I wear."

Mandy grinned and held the door open for her. "Have a fucking great time -- literally. And whatever you do, remember all the details because I want to know every naughty thing."

"I'll take notes," Patty mumbled, searching her pockets for her car keys. "Hey what are you doing tonight? Going out with Justin?"

Mandy beamed. "Oh yeah, we're stepping out."

"Oh God! You're going to have sex in public tonight!" Patty yelled.

"Gee, Patty, I don't think the people across the street heard you, could you yell that a little louder?"

"Sorry," Patty whispered, "But I can't believe you're really going to do that! Where are you going? What are you going to wear? What if you get caught?"

Mandy turned Patty and pushed her out the door. "I'll take notes," she said and watched Patty rush to her car, feeling a familiar twinge of jealousy.

Patty rushed in the door, tossing the garment bag on a chair before she ran to the answering machine to check for a message from JC, saying he'd been delayed. The red light wasn't flashing and she breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to admit to herself how excited she was becoming, the more she thought about what the evening held in store. She decided not to worry about JC's reaction because Mandy was probably right -- he would love it.

She carried the bag upstairs and hung it on the hook on the back of their bedroom door. Slowly she unzipped the zipper and pulled the bag down off the clothes. Mandy had packed three outfits. The first one was a fire engine red halter dress, with a very tight looking bodice that flared out into a short skirt. It was very low cut. Patty looked down at her breasts, hidden by her sweatshirt.
"I'm not sure I want you two hanging out like that," she said to them.

The next outfit was all black and almost looked like a business suit except that it had a very long slit up both the front and back of the ankle length skirt. The jacket, when done up, scooped down low in the front -- another cleavage revealer.

She knew the third outfit was the one when she saw the color. It was a deep royal blue dress and the material slid smoothly between her fingers. It had two thin spaghetti straps that were attached to two cups that looked like they would securely hold her breasts. It was low cut, but in a different way than the others -- a little less revealing, leaving more to the imagination. The skirt part of the dress was straight and she wondered exactly how tight it would be. She wanted to look hot, not like she was trying to match her teenaged niece's love for tight clothing. She decided to take the blue one as her first choice and the black one would be second.

As she pulled it out, a small wrapped package fell to the floor and she picked it up, smiling. Her name was written on a tag with a big smiling face beside it. Patty ripped open the wrapping paper and caught her breath as she pulled out a flimsy pair of silk and lace French cut panties. She smiled and thought about Mandy as she headed for the shower. That girl really did think of everything.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying