Mandy slid into Justin's car, smiling at him as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. Her whole body reacted when she was near him and she became very aware that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"How was your day, Beautiful?" he asked, stroking her cheek.

"It just became much better," she said.

"Where to?" he asked, sitting back in his seat and staring at her tenderly. There was something about her that he just couldn't get enough of and he still couldn't pinpoint what it was. She was intelligent, witty, and sexy but at the same time she could be intense and deep. There were times when he didn't think he knew her at all and he wanted to just climb inside her mind, but she wouldn't always let him in. Her sexual appetite was incredible and she could go from a tigress to a kitten in the blink of an eye.

"I'm not sure, what do you feel like?"

Justin grinned. "I feel like taking you back into your house and making love to you all night."

"I think you should at least feed me first," she said. "I need food almost as badly as I need you."

Justin's heart flipped. "Then food it is. Any place in particular?"

Mandy pretended to ponder it, although she knew exactly where she wanted to go. "Hey, how about that revolving restaurant? You know, the one that's a tower and the restaurant part that spins around on top."

"Sounds good to me," he said, starting the car and backing down the driveway. "Isn't there an observation deck there?"

"So I hear," she said, trying not to look at him as she crossed her legs, tightening her thighs together to try and control the fire that was starting to burn between her thighs.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying