JC pulled his car up in the driveway and then turned off the ignition. His body was tired and he was glad to be home. The trip had been fairly short but mentally draining and he couldn't wait to just sink down into his chair and watch TV. He needed a distraction that would help his mind forget about the last week for a while.

He opened the front door and flicked on the light. "Patty?" The sound of his voice echoed through the empty house. "Patty? I'm home."

He walked into the kitchen and turned the light on, his eyes scanning the counter for a clue as to where his wife could be. He found a note from Patty saying that she had gone out but would hopefully be back soon and that he shouldn't fix himself anything to eat because she'd be bringing dinner home. He smiled and headed into the living room when the doorbell rang.

He swung the door open; fully expecting to see some kind of salesperson standing there but the sight before him made his jaw drop. "Patty?"

"Excuse me, but are you JC Chasez?"

"Patty?" He still couldn't believe it. He looked at her and wondered if she'd lost her mind. "Why are you ringing the doorbell and wearing a trench coat? Did you forget your keys?"

"Are you JC Chasez?" she asked him again, looking up at him with her big brown eyes and he could only stare back. Her face looked so beautiful in the soft glow of the light from behind him and her hair was piled on top of her head, held up with a diamond shaped silver clip.

"Yes. Yes, I'm JC Chasez," he said softly, smiling at her. He didn't know what she was up to but he had butterflies in his stomach and decided to play along.
Patty smiled and was about to say her rehearsed line about one of his office partners sending her to him because he had done such a good job over the past week and he needed to relax, but she didn't. Suddenly a new plan of action had formed in her brain and she headed in her new direction.

"Are you JC Chasez, the lawyer?"

JC leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest as his eyes wandered down her body, so tightly wrapped in the trench coat but he noticed that she was wearing very high heels. He smiled at her again. "Yes, that would still be me...along with producer, singer and songwriter..."

"Thank God," she said, looking around quickly and nervously. "I desperately need your help and I think I'm being followed. Can I come in?"

JC stifled a laugh and moved back from the door. "Please do, you'll be safe in here."

Patty rushed past him and JC closed and locked the door. "Maybe you could tell me what this is all about...uhmmm...I didn't catch your name, Miss."

"Kathleen," she said breathlessly. She looked at JC's face and saw his eyes smiling at her. "My name is Kathleen and I think I'm in really big trouble."

JC put on his best serious face although he was breaking up laughing inside. "Let's go into the living room and discuss this, Kathleen. I'm not sure where my wife is, but I'm pretty sure we won't be bothered in there."

Patty turned and started heading into the kitchen when JC pointed out that the living room was in the other direction. She thanked him and walked quickly down the hall, swaying her hips as her heels echoed against the tile. JC followed with amusement and enough curiosity to kill twenty cats.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying