"That was delicious," Mandy said, looking across the table at Justin.

"I agree," he said, leaning forward in his chair. "I'm sorry the observation deck is closed for renovations though. I bet the view up there tonight would be breathtaking -- well, between the view and looking at you."

Mandy smiled and shook her head. "I think the wine has gone to your head."

Justin grinned and stood up. "Shall we?" he said, offering her his hand.

Mandy stood up, grabbed her purse and took his hand. They walked out of the main room and waited for the elevator.

"Hey, Justin," she said, looking at the stairs that led up to the observation deck.

"Yes?"

"The sign says they are only painting the observation deck. I mean, that's not really a dangerous renovation, is it?"

"Depends on the painters, I guess," he said, grinning at her.

She smiled. "No really, I was just thinking that it's only a few coats of paint that is keeping you and I from enjoying the view of the city."

Justin raised an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting we step over that caution tape and sneak up there?"

Mandy tried to look shocked. "No! That wouldn't be right now, would it?"

"Uh huh," he said.

She grinned. "Okay, that's exactly what I was suggesting." The elevator door opened. "Well?" she asked, not moving.

"I'm not afraid of paint," he stated.

She smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the stairs. "Remember, if we get caught, Justin, it was your idea." She laughed and stepped over the caution tape and then quickly made her way up the concrete stairs, with Justin right behind her.

"It's beautiful up here," Mandy said, moving to the far side. She stood at the rail, looking out over the city. Darkness blanketed the sky, and held the tiny bright stars against it, holding them close. Justin moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder and feeling her soft hair against his face. Mandy sighed and allowed herself to feel more for Justin than she usually did. She wasn't sure why she even bothered trying to fool herself. She liked him -- she wanted him to be a part of her life for a very long time and it was getting hard to hide.

"The only beautiful thing I see is you," he whispered, pulling her tighter against him.

Mandy giggled, "You're so romantic tonight, what's up?"

Justin laughed softly. "Nothing is up, Mandy, nothing at all. I've just had a hard time getting you out of my mind today, I hope you don't mind."

"That depends on what we were doing in your mind."

"Mmmmm…Very beautiful things, trust me." He started kissing her neck and she tilted her head to the side, exposing more of it for him. His lips were soft and warm against her skin and she melted back against him.

"Are you going to tell me what the thoughts were or should I guess?"

"I think…" he said, licking behind her ear, "…that you should guess."

Mandy smiled. "Well let's see, what could have been running through that mind of yours? Is it possible you were thinking about running your hands up over my breasts?"

Justin moaned and started sliding his hands up over her ribcage to the undersides of her breasts where he let his thumbs rub against them. "Like this?"

"Kind of, but I think that in your mind you would be doing more than just touching them gently like you are. I think that you'd have them cupped in your hands, squeezing them and feeling my nipples harden beneath your palms."

Justin groaned softly as his hands moved up over her breasts and squeezed them gently. She was right, he could feel her nipples growing under his palms, rubbing through the material of her blouse.

"What else was I thinking?" he said.

Mandy closed her eyes and leaned her head back. "You were thinking about touching my skin -- slipping your hand into my blouse and taking my nipple between your fingers. You were thinking about pulling on it, stretching and twisting it."

Justin was hypnotized by her words, falling deep under their spell. He undid a button of her blouse and slipped his hand in, immediately feeling the heat of her skin. His fingers wandered up between her breasts, searching for the clasp of her bra and finding it. He now understood and appreciated her preference for front opening bras. He moved his finger up over her full breast until it came in contact with her very hard nipple. Mandy shivered beneath his touch, pushing herself back against him harder as he took her nipple between his fingers and stretched it out, twisting it slightly at the same time.

"Oh God," she moaned, thrusting her ass back against him. Her hands moved behind her to his hips and she clung to him, moving herself up and down against him.

Justin was breathing hard against her neck, trying to control the urge to thrust his hips forward and bang into her. He pinched her nipple as he sucked up the side of her neck.

"What else was I thinking?" he whispered.

"You were wondering if my panties were getting wet while you were doing that," she moaned, grinding herself harder against him. She could feel how hard he was getting and his breathing was becoming raspy in her ear.

"Are they?" he asked, biting into her neck gently. His fingers continued to play with her nipples, pinching them a little harder as her fingernails dug through his pants, biting into his flesh.

"Why don't you find out," she moaned, thrusting back against him again. Her pulse was racing and she opened her eyes, looking into the city lights shining below and remembering where they were. She shivered slightly, the excitement rushing through her body.

"Let's go find out if they are," Justin said, trying to pull her back from the railing but she grabbed it and wouldn't let go of it. "Mandy?"

Mandy's mind whirled. "No, Justin, if you want to know if my panties are wet, then you're going to have to find out here."

Justin felt his heart pounding harder. "You're thinking about our conversation from the other night, aren't you?"

Mandy grabbed both of his hands and put them on her breasts, squeezing them as she leaned back against him. "I've thought of little else since we discussed it."
"God you're so hot, Baby," he whispered in her ear, trying to regain the moment as his mind started to spin out of control. It felt so reckless and passionate at the same time. He squeezed her breasts harder, pressing his lips against her ear. He could tell she was turned on beyond being able to control herself and he would have to take over.

"Do you want me to lift your skirt up and check your panties, Mandy?"
Mandy whimpered, "Yes." She moved her feet apart, making it easier for him.
Justin ran his hands down over her ribs and then out to her hips. Taking the material of her skirt in both hands, he started to pull her skirt up. Mandy shivered feeling the cooling night air against her hot thighs. When her skirt was hanging on her hips, Justin slid his hands down her thighs and then back up again.
"Are you wet, Honey?" he asked, knowing that she would be. He wondered how far she would let him go before she'd tell him they had to leave.

"Find out, Justin," she groaned, putting her hands on his wrists and pulling his hands towards her pussy.

He slipped his hands to her inner thighs and lightly touched her skin until his fingertips came in contact with her pussy lips. Justin caught his breath and whispered, "I'm sorry to report that I can't tell you if your panties are wet because you're not wearing any! Oh my God, Mandy," he moaned. He rubbed his index finger over her slit, feeling her cream cling to his finger.

"Am I wet?" she whispered, pressing her body down against his finger.
"Soaking," he replied, pushing his finger up and feeling it easily slide between her lips. He rubbed it over her clit, softly at first and then applying more pressure. A small gasp escaped her throat and he wrapped his free arm around her waist in order to hold her up.

"Let's go," he said.

"No," she moaned, holding his hand and pushing it back and forth, rubbing his finger hard against her. "I want you to fuck me here, Justin," she growled.
He couldn't resist her although his brain was telling him to get her the hell out of there. He turned his head from left to right; checking over his shoulder to see if anyone else had snuck out onto the deck but apparently no one else had taken the risk they had. Turning his attention back to Mandy, he slowly moved his hand down and rubbed his finger around her opening, causing her to whimper with desire.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, finding it hard to control his voice.

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Then you shall have it," he whispered, still holding her tight around the waist as he slowly started to insert two fingers inside her.

"Yes," she whimpered, "Oh God yes Justin...do it...fuck me with your fingers...do it Justin."

Justin moved his fingers in deep, the palm of his hand slapping against her lips. Her body was shaking hard in his arms as her pussy clenched his fingers tight. "Cum for me, Baby," he whispered, his lips pressed right against her ear.
Mandy reached out and grabbed the railing; her fingers wrapped so tightly around it that her knuckles were white. Justin leaned into her, fucking her harder with his fingers, hearing the sounds his fingers were making inside of her.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned.

"Do it!" he whispered commandingly.

Mandy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, feeling the wave rushing up her legs. She leaned over the railing, feeling Justin tight behind her, his fingers still smashing into her. Her legs started to shake harder as her pussy muscles clamped his fingers, not letting them move at all.

"Come on, Honey," he whispered.

"Oh God!" she screamed through clenched teeth. "Oh fuck, Justin, I'm going to..." She didn't finish the sentence as she began to cum.

He held her tight, feeling her body shaking in his arms as he whispered encouragement in her ear. He knew she didn't hear his words but said them anyway. When she stopped moaning and her body relaxed, he let her go and gently pulled his fingers out of her. As she leaned back against him catching her breath, he pulled her skirt down over her hips, kissing her neck.

"You're so incredible," he whispered. "Let's get out of here, okay?"

Mandy turned around. "No, I want to finish Justin," she said, rubbing her hands down his chest. "I want you to do me, right here, right now."

Justin touched her face and then ran his finger down her neck, noticing the button on her blouse was still undone. His cock was still throbbing hard and as much as he wanted to relieve that, he wasn't sure he had the nerve to do it here. The idea of public sex was very exciting but he wasn't sure of Mandy's choice of location. There was nothing to hide behind on the observation deck and anyone could appear at any moment. They had wanted sex with a little risk of being caught and this didn't fall into that category.

"Mandy, I..."

Her hands moved down to the front of his pants and she started rubbing her palm up and down over his cock. He closed his eyes, willing his body to stop, but it wouldn't. The things she did to him -- the way she made him feel; he couldn't fight that. Her nails were scratching up his pants and he groaned, forgetting any fear of getting caught.

"Damn it, Mandy," he moaned. "You're about to get fucked."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying