"Can I take your coat?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks," she said, untying the belt. "Could you please close the blinds?"

He nodded and walked over to the window, pulling the chain so the vertical blinds would close out the night. When he turned around she was looking at him, sliding the black coat down over her shoulders to reveal her dress underneath. The silky material clung to her body and he found he couldn't even speak. He could see every curve of her body and had to admit she was sexier now than when they had first met. Her hips were fuller and her curves made her more feminine. She still had the sexiest legs of any woman he had ever met and looking at her right now made him realize he had been neglecting certain things lately.

"Mr. Chasez?"

He snapped back to reality and noticed she was holding out her coat to him. Quickly, he moved back over to her and took her coat, tossing it over the back of the couch. Patty raised her eyebrow and he grinned.

"My wife's not here, so I don't have to hang that up."

Patty tried not to laugh. "I hope you can help me, Mr. Chasez. I have nowhere else to turn."

"Why don't you sit down and tell me the story right from the beginning?"

Patty sat down in a big wing-backed chair and slowly crossed her legs, allowing the dress to slip up to her thighs. JC sat down on the coffee table and she looked at him.

"I sit on all of the forbidden furniture when my wife's not around."

"It all started two months ago," she started, ignoring him. She didn't care that he was sitting on the coffee table -- her mind kept flashing back to what Mandy told her about being cuffed to it and she squeezed her thighs together. "I met a man who I fell madly in love with, or I thought so at that time."

"What do you think it is now?"

"Sexual desire," she responded. "Pure and simple."

"I see," JC said, feeling a twinge of jealousy for no real reason.

"I couldn't get enough of him," she continued. "Once we started, we couldn't stop. He took me places I've never been before."

"Like Kentucky?"

Patty smiled slightly, "No Mr. Chasez, more like to Heaven. You see, Neal, that's his name, helped me to discover a side of me that I never knew existed. A side that wanted to explore my...sexuality…and not be afraid of it."

JC leaned forward. "How did he do that?"

Patty tried not to blush. The role she was playing was of someone who was desperate for help and she didn't want to blow it by turning shy. "I think it's because he taught me to enjoy my body by myself and not be ashamed of the things that make me feel good."

JC felt himself getting sucked into her story. "What kind of things, Kathleen? Could you give me a couple of examples -- just for clarification, you understand."

Patty took a deep breath, feeling herself slipping deeper into her role. "Before I met him, Mr. Chasez, I never touched my own body. I didn't know of the pleasures I could give myself, let alone the pleasure that would come from someone who truly understood what the mysteries of the flesh are."

JC was fascinated by what she was saying. "Could you give me an example of that? I don't think I'm following you," he lied.

"I'm not really sure I can explain it," she said as she leaned forward.

"Try," he said, his voice deeper than before.

Patty pretended to ponder what she was trying to tell him and then looked into his eyes. "Well for example, I never knew before that having my nipples twisted and pulled could be so enjoyable. I never knew that until he showed me."
"How did he show you?"

"He took my own hands and placed them over my bare breasts and then squeezed them. I felt embarrassed, touching myself like that -- especially in front of someone else, but he was very patient with me. Once I relaxed, he held my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and made me watch so I would know how to do it myself and know what he was doing that made me feel so good."
JC gulped. "You watched?"

"Oh yes, and then he made me do it myself. Just to make sure I understood."

"I don't think I really understand what you're saying, Kathleen," he said, as his eyes moved down to her breasts. He could see her nipples straining against the material of her dress.

"You're really a brick, aren't you, Mr. Chasez?"

"No, I'm a lawyer."

"Same difference," she said, trying not to smile and then she sighed. "Let me show you and maybe you'll understand." Taking the right strap of her dress, she pulled it slowly down her shoulder. Then she took the top of the dress that was covering her right breast and leisurely dragged it downward, revealing her full bosom.

JC watched with intrigue as her breast appeared and he shifted around, feeling his body responding to her. He stood up and sat on the ottoman in front of her chair and smiled at her. "I'm nearsighted and I'm not sure where my glasses are."
Patty nodded, although JC didn't wear glasses. "As you can see, Mr. Chasez, my nipple is quite hard right now which happens when I find myself aroused." She moved her index finger down and lightly brushed it over her nipple, feeling it tingle under her touch. "Neal showed me how to take it between my thumb and forefinger like this," she said, her voice shaking. She rolled her nipple back and forth and then pulled it out, stretching it as she twisted. She could feel a rush sweep through her body and settle between her legs. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back a little as she pinched her nipple and rotated it with her fingers. Without thinking about what she was doing, her other hand moved to her left breast and tugged the material downward before latching onto that nipple. In synch, she pulled her nipples out, pinching them as she stretched them out as far as she could, hitting the thin line between pleasure and pain.

JC reached down and adjusted his cock as best as he could. It wasn't that he'd never seen Patty touch her breasts before, but there was something so erotic about how she was doing it now. He wanted to touch her but contained himself; after all, she was a potential client. He shook his head, wondering what the fuck he was thinking. When he looked up at her face, his eyes met hers.

"Do you understand now, Mr. Chasez?"

"Quite well," he croaked. "Thank you."

She leaned back in her chair, leaving both breasts exposed. "That was just one of the things he showed me. As time progressed, I found that I couldn't get enough of touching myself and I started masturbating several times a day. You'd think that would wear me out, but it didn't. At night when he would come to my house, I was more than ready for him."

"Ready for him?"

"Yes, ready to do whatever he wanted."

"And what did he want to do?"

"Everything, Mr. Chasez. He wanted to have me in every position possible and wouldn't let up until I came several times."

"Several times?"

"Oh yes, even though he knew that I probably had already cum at least three times during the day by myself."

JC was finding it hard to just talk with her -- he wanted to touch her. What she was saying was turning him on in a major way as she just sat there calmly discussing someone who didn't exist; all the while her breasts hanging out of her dress.

"Did you feel under pressure? Did you feel like you had to have sex with him?"

She laughed softly. "Yes I did, but not how you mean it. I wanted him badly. I couldn't wait for him to show up just so we could...fuck."

JC tried not to look taken aback, although he couldn't help it. He'd heard Patty use the word several times but never in reference to what it really meant.

"Fuck, you say," he croaked.

She leaned over a little and whispered, "Like rabbits."

He decided to make the conversation a little more interesting -- not that it wasn't already. "Do you like to fuck, Kathleen?"

Patty squeezed her thighs together. "Oh yes, Mr. Chasez, I enjoy it a lot."

"And what do you enjoy the most about fucking with Neal?"

She thought about that. "I guess I like the way he talks to me while we're doing it. He likes to talk dirty to me and I find that very arousing."

"Really? Can you give me an example of something he'd say to you?"

"I don't know if I can -- I mean, if I'm riding him he'll tell me how good my hot pussy feels around his cock, you know, stuff like that."

JC's jaw dropped. "Really?" he winced.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying