Patty was really starting to enjoy herself, mainly because of the expression on JC's face. He looked like he wasn't sure if he should be shocked or turned on, although she suspected he was getting turned on.

"Yes, really. I'm not sure what turns me on about it, Mr. Chasez, but when he starts doing it I just go wild."

JC tried to take it all in and then grinned at her. "So let me get this straight. Even if you were doing something by yourself, and he was cheering you on, so to speak, that would still drive you wild?"

"Definitely," Patty said. "And it's not just the words, it's the whole idea of him watching me and wanting him to join in."

"Are you sure?" JC asked as an idea formed in his mind. "Maybe it's just the excitement of the masturbation itself."

"No, it's what I said, Mr. Chasez."

JC shook his head, like he wasn't totally convinced. "I suppose, if you say so, Kathleen."

"It is!" she said, defending herself.

"Okay, fine. Now let's move on with your story."

"No! You don't believe me."

"Well seeing is believing, I guess. Now Kathleen, before you continue with the next part of your story, I think I'll get a drink. Can I get you something?"

Patty sighed, "Sure, I'll have some water with lots of ice, please."

JC stood up and smiled, tender feelings for his wife being rushed by passionate ones stormed through his body. "I'll be right back."

After JC left, Patty wondered if she was going about it the wrong way. She knew he was getting turned on, but things weren't happening fast enough for her. She did admit that she was having fun, though, and was glad that JC seemed to be getting into it as well. Just as he entered the room, she got an idea about where to go next.

"There you go," he said, setting a tall glass of icy water on the table beside her. He held his glass in his hand as he sat back down on the ottoman. "So what's next?"

Patty slowly moved one leg up onto the high arm of the chair. "Do you like these shoes?" she asked him with an innocent look on her face. She pointed her toe, and stretched her long tanned leg out, feeling the hem of her dress rising up to her hips.

JC looked at her shoe and then his eyes moved down over her firm calf, over her knee to her shapely thigh. He caught his breath as his eyes moved further and noticed that he could see the crotch of her lace panties that barely covered her and left little to the imagination. "Very nice," he murmured.

"Do you really think so?" she asked. "I'm not sure if I like them with this dress and sometimes I think they aren't quite the same color." In order to help him view her other shoe, she moved her leg up, over the other arm of the chair and wiggled her foot around. "What do you think, Mr. Chasez?"

JC's mouth went dry as he took in the view of Patty sitting with both her legs hanging over the arms of the chair. Her dress had slipped far up to her hips and he had a clear view of her panties now. They looked silky and very soft and he could see a wet patch forming at the center of the crotch.

"Mr. Chasez?"

"Yes?" JC said, his eyes not moving from her panties.

"The shoes?"

"Oh right, yes, they are very nice."

"I don't know," Patty said, moving her legs up higher, so she'd slide down in the chair a little more. "I still think they are different colors."

When she moved down, her panties moved up and formed tightly against her pussy lips. The ice in JC's glass started to rattle as his hand shook and he set it down. He looked up into her eyes, seeing a fiery passion in them.

"You know, Mr. Chasez, I remember once when I went shopping for a pair of white shoes and I had the hardest time finding a pair that I liked."

JC kept his eye contact with her and then noticed a strange look on her face. His eyes moved down to see that she was rubbing her fingers against the crotch of her panties.

"Sometimes you go shopping and you have these great expectations of finding exactly what you want, and then you end up disappointed. So I..."

He watched as she pushed her index finger against the material and it sunk between her lips. Her finger moved back and forth over her clit and he noticed that her hips were moving back and forth slightly.

"And if you want just a white pair, well that's a totally different story because..."
Her finger started moving in longer lengths down her slit, the material slowly disappearing and her lips coming into view. He caught his breath when he noticed her lips were bare. He couldn't take his eyes off them -- not just because he'd never seen them shaved before but because the wetness of her arousal was clinging to them, making them shiny and very silky looking.

"So the saleswoman says that the color is close...close! Can you believe that? I don't want close...."

Her fingers pulled the material out and moved it to the side and JC groaned -- his hands were shaking so hard he had to sit on them. With her legs spread over the chair, her pussy was open to him, wet and pink. She had shaved completely.

"Then I had to choose between two pairs and I couldn't really decide, so I wondered if I should just buy both pairs." Her voice was becoming deeper, sultry.
Her index and middle finger moved up and down between her lips, spreading her cream over her soft skin. JC reached for his glass of water, his mouth was dry and he emptied the glass, except for the ice. He watched as Patty dipped her index finger into her pussy, moving it in and out slowly, making a slight slurping sound.

"Fuck, Pattie," he said, unable to control his body shaking.

"Mr. Chasez?" she whispered, bringing him back to his role.

"Does that feel good, Kathleen?" he said, taking an ice cube out of the glass and putting it in his mouth. It melted almost instantly.

She added a second finger and started moving her hand faster. When her fingers appeared they were wet. She moaned and leaned her head back, closing her eyes as she started to fuck herself harder and faster.

"That must feel great," JC muttered, sliding off the ottoman and pushing it back. He kneeled in front of the chair, his face inches away from the action. The smell of her arousal made his cock lurch. "Can you take another finger, Kathleen?" he asked as he rubbed his hand up and down his shaft through his pants.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she added a third finger, pushing them deep inside. She opened her eyes and looked down noticing that JC was now very close to her. The sight of him watching as she finger-fucked herself sent a wave through her body. She shifted her glance and watched herself -- her own fingers plunging inside of her body. It was more than she could take. Her heart pounded harder and her breathing became loud and raspy as she moved her hips back and forth, meeting her finger's thrusts.

JC felt himself losing any inhibitions he'd ever had. His wife was sitting in front of him with her legs spread wide open -- fucking herself frantically with her fingers, and he wanted to fuck her more than he had ever wanted to before in their entire relationship. He reached back into the glass and pulled out a half-melted ice cube. Holding it tightly between his fingers, he held it about three inches from her clit, squeezing the cube hard so it would continue melting. Tiny drops of ice water started splashing down -- directly hitting her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, pushing her hips up and moaning loudly. The sensation of something so cold on her hot body shot through her like a forest fire out of control. She couldn't even think -- her body took over and reacted.

JC followed the drops of water with his eyes, watching as they slowly ran down and evaporated in her heat. The cube melted quickly and he put his hand over hers, holding it tight as he moved her fingers harder and faster.

"Oh God...Oh fuck.... Yes.... Baby.... Fucking damn it.... Harder...make me cum...fuck JC... yes.... Oh, oh...." Patty rambled on, feeling her pussy muscles tighten around her fingers. She was about to cum and tried to tell him, but the orgasm hit her quickly and she screamed -- her body shaking violently.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying