JC pulled her fingers out when her body fell back into the chair and he put them in his mouth, sucking hungrily as his eyes gazed at her pussy. He ran his tongue under her fingernails, cleaning the cream that was hiding there. As he sucked, he watched as more cream ran slowly out of her, running down over her ass cheeks. He looked up at Patty who was staring at the ceiling, breathing hard. Reaching into his glass, he pulled out another cube and brought it to her lips, rubbing it against her skin.

She jumped a little and then sunk back into the chair. "Oh God...Mmmmm that...feels so good Mr....Chasez." Her words were scattered between her moans.

He looked up at her and smiled, watching the expression on her face as he placed the cube on her clit and then slowly dragged it down. She wiggled in the chair but didn't pull back. The cube was melting quickly as he dragged it slowly downward over her lips and was only half its original size by the time it reached her opening. Without losing the contact from her eyes, he pushed the ice cube into her hot pussy and she sucked in her breath, letting out a loud moan.
"Damn," he muttered.

"Oh God," she moaned, feeling the coldness moving inside of her. "What?"
"Lost my ice cube -- I guess I'll have to go in after it now."

Before Patty could respond, she felt JC's tongue snaking inside of her, pushing the cube deeper inside. Her hands flew to the back of his head, tugging on his hair as she raised her hips and started to grind herself against his face. JC slid his hands under her ass, holding her tightly against his face. He could feel the ice cube with the tip of his tongue for a minute but then it disappeared, melting inside her hot body. He moved his tongue up, gently lapping it against her clit, feeling her respond by pulling his head closer to her. With his lips around her sensitive nub, he sucked it into his mouth lovingly. Patty screamed and her hips started to thrust forward hard as her fingers pulled on his hair. He sucked and licked before releasing her clit and moving his attention to her lips. Running his tongue over her smooth skin, he moaned as he took one of her lips into his mouth -- rubbing it with his tongue as his teeth grazed her swollen flesh.

"JC!" she screamed, her body freezing against his face. Seconds later she was shaking hard in his hands. He nuzzled her pussy as she came, licking and kissing it until she dropped back down into the chair. While she recovered, panting hard, he rubbed two fingers up and down between her wet lips, looking up at her face. She looked down and smiled slightly, her chest still rising and falling fast.

"I'll have to bill you for that ice cube," he said.

Patty laughed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the chair as she tried to make her head stop spinning. "That was incredible, JC," she panted.
JC moved back, pulled the ottoman back over and sat on it. "Well I think you proved your point, Kathleen," he said, trying to look serious.

Patty opened her eyes and looked at him as she pulled her legs down off the arms of the chair and kicked off her shoes. She crossed her legs, leaving her dress up around her hips and the crotch of her panties pushed off to one side.
"I certainly hope you've learned your lesson about doubting me," she said, grinning at him.

"Shall we continue with your story? I still don't understand why you need my services."

Patty picked up her glass of water and took a sip, feeling the cold liquid slide down her throat. "I thought I was becoming addicted to Neal, so I tried to spend all my free time away from him. I volunteered my services to different charity organizations, figuring that it would keep my mind off him but that didn't work. Everywhere I turned all I could see was him."

"How so?" JC asked, getting caught up in her story again.

"Well for example, when I volunteered at the senior's home I was feeding an elderly gentleman some vanilla pudding and my mind wandered to the night that Neal made me lie on the kitchen table and he smeared pudding all over my body and then licked it off. I was so aroused by the memory that I forgot what I was doing and ended up getting pudding up his nose. He wasn't very understanding about it either." She sighed heavily and took another sip of her water.
"Well those things happen to all of us, Kathleen. It's human nature to get sidetracked by certain things."

"But you don't understand Mr. Chasez! I couldn't do anything without it reminding me of Neal. Everything, and I mean everything, reminded me of him. I walked past a hotdog vendor and just about came when I saw the big sausages. Once at the mall, I saw a child's piggybank that was shaped like a frog and you put a coin in front of it and its long tongue came out, snapped up the coin and then swallowed it. I bought it because I really liked its tongue! It also didn't help that he was constantly calling me, sending me flowers and double A batteries. I tried to ignore the gifts, although the batteries came in very handy."

JC tried desperately not to laugh. "So you were infatuated."

Patty shook her head. "No, it was more than that, Mr. Chasez. I was addicted and maybe it wasn't to Neal at all. Maybe it was just the sex. I don't think I realized it until something very disturbing happened." She looked at JC and waited for him to take the bait.

"What was that?"

"I was helping a friend with her seven year old son's birthday party. There were fourteen kids and I was making balloon animals. I blew up one of the long balloons and studied it. It was so long and very hard. I twisted it a couple of times and handed it to a kid and then realized they had all become very quiet. When I looked at the balloon I realized that I had shaped it like a big penis and two balls. I didn't know what to say, so I told them that it was supposed to be a golf club and I left."

JC could picture what she was telling him and his body shook with inner laughter. "Well, uhmmm, Kathleen... I can see where such things must have been disturbing. After you realized you were becoming out of control, what did you do?"

"Do? What could I do, Mr. Chasez? I mean, I couldn't fight it so I had to feed my addiction."

"How did you do that? Did you contact Neal again?"

"I'm afraid I did but I've found that he wasn't enough."

"Why not?"

"I don't know Mr. Chasez. I really don't know. Neal sensed something is wrong, but I couldn't seem to break it to him that he no longer was enough to satisfy me."
"And that's your problem? That's why you came to me?"

She laughed. "No, that's not the problem. I mean, I can handle that part and maybe I should just tell Neal to vamoose and I'll look for someone else."

"Then what's the problem?" JC was genuinely confused now.

"Let me finish the story, please. I think it'll all become clear to you when I'm done."

JC smiled. "Please do."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: publicsex roleplaying