“God, it’s so boring in here!” Justin mumbled, while he was playing sluggish with his paddle ball.

It was a hot summer day in Orlando Florida. The guys from *NSYNC were all in their house not knowing what to do. For most activities it was just too hot and for the rest they either had no chance to do so or they had to go outside.

But even at this hot July day the fans of the famous boy group were sitting in the sun in front of their house, screaming their names and waiting for their idols.

When the guys bought their dream house in the best place of Orlando, they forgot to think of a pool. It had everything: A basketball court, a little movie theatre, a room full of pillows, but no pool.

Furthermore the air conditioner broke in the morning and all the guys could do to cool them were the ice cubes and some cool drinks.

If they would go to the beach they wouldn’t have the time to go swim and they really didn’t have the energy to work today.

“And what do you want to do?” Chris asked lying half naked on the couch with closed eyes sticking his tongue out like a dog.

“You know that just dogs stick out their tongue to cool down, don’t you?” Lance asked giggling, but stopped quickly to drink his cold water.

“Why is it so hot in here?” Justin whimpered again.

“Because it’s summer” Joey answered grinning at Justin.

“Ha ha Joey, that was really funny” Justin replied sarcastically. “But seriously guys, can’t we just go swimming?”

“If you want to give autographs the whole day you can do that” JC answered.

The guys were all spread in the living room. Lance sat at the dining table with his fifth glass of cold water in his hands, Joey sat in the corner with a little fan in his hands, waving cool air into his face, Chris lied on the couch and Justin sat at the wall to be completely in the shadow of it.

Justin stood up and looked down at JC. “Anyways, why are you lying on the ground?”

“Don’t know… the floor is cooler than the couch and I don’t sweat that fast.”

“You are sweating anyways… you look like a wet dog.” Chris chuckled standing up to get himself a drink.

“Can you get me some ice cubes?” Justin looked with his puppy eyes at Chris.

“Get yourself some.”

Lance and Joey were laughing, when they saw Justin pouting.

“You are an idiot, Chris.” Justin stood up and went to the freezer. He pulled some ice cubes out of it. One he put directly into his mouth, sucking it delightfully. The others he put into his boxers. It didn’t take a long time, until he realized what kind of bad idea that was. He was running into the living room screaming: “Damn that’s cold” and jumped up and down until the ice cubes fell down on the floor.

“You can be happy that you just wear your boxers J, otherwise we could have seen you dancing a little longer.” Joey laughed with half closed eyes.

All of the guys didn’t wear many clothes this day. Justin was the only one in boxers, but the others didn’t wear much either. Joey just wore his bathing trunks, Lance short pants and a muscle shirt in black, what he regretted, but he was too lazy to stand up, JC wore also just short pants and had an accumulator on his chest, which they normally used to cool burns and other stuff and Chris wore his bathing trunks too.

“I wish you would wear more Fat-One.”

“Aww, that was pretty mean, Baby J.” Joey teased him.

“We should get us a pool.” Lance finally said, before Joey and Justin were about to fight again. It was just too hot to suffer a discussion.

JC hummed approving.

“We should make holidays at the South Pole… there it is wonderful cold.” Chris said with a straw in his mouth. He just came out of the kitchen and held a drink in his hands. He had one ice cube in his hands, which he swept over his body, groaning relieved.

“Hey Chris, please get your orgasm in another room.” Joey quipped.

Chris just groaned louder and overstated.

“I always knew you would get an orgasm, when you see Joey shirtless.”

Suddenly everyone got quiet and starred at JC.

“What? Did I say something wrong?”

“This is really a bad day, if JC makes a good joke…” Justin let himself fall on the couch, where Chris laid before.

“Hey” JC protested and crossed his arms over his chest. He wanted to add something, but at the end the others just would make fun of him, so he just sighed and closed his eyes again.

“Does anyone know how hot it is in here?”

“How about a million degrees?”

Justin sighed. “I wish I had no hair… I’m sure it would feel so much better without these curls.”

“Don’t even think about cutting them.” JC stood up and laid himself next to Justin on the couch.

“Why?” Justin raised an eyebrow.

“Because you look so damn cute with them.” JC started to cuddle Justin and stroke the curls on Justin’s head.

Like a trapped puppy Justin tried to escape the cuddling attack until he gave up.

JC kept going cuddling Justin, while Chris complained that Justin and JC are lying at his place.

“We should do something…” Finally everyone starred at Lance waiting for a suggestion. “Beach?”

“Too much sand”

“Zoo?”

“Too many animals and too little cold places”

“Movie Theatre?”

“Too hot in there”

“Refrigerator?”

Justin released himself from JC’s hug and looked at Lance with a smile on his face. “That’s a good idea!”

Before he could stand up, JC pulled him back into a hug mumbling: “That’s consumptive of electric current“

“Spoilsport”

“Live with it.”

Finally Joey stood up and was going to leave the living room.

“Where are you going?” Chris asked.

“I’m getting dressed. I want to go to the beach with Lance now. I really need the cool water of the sea.”

“Yay” Lance said his voice full of glee and both went up the stairs.

After a few minutes JC and Chris stood up too and went out of the living room too.

“Seriously? You all want to leave me now?”

“You were crying like a Baby that you are bored.” Chris chuckled.

Justin rolled his eyes and went finally p to his room too.

When they met at the living room again, all were dressed.

Chris wore some long black pants and a dark blue muscle shirt. He read one time that dark clothes are protecting the skin of sunburns. His shoes were black sneakers.

Justin wore short black pants and a blue bandana to get the hair out of his face. Shirtless his tattoo on the arm was seen the best anyways he thought. He put on light blue shoes fitting to his bandana and decided to wear sunglasses too.

JC never went out of the house without a shirt. He wore white short pants and a light pink shirt with white flip flops.

Joey wore a yellow cap, a red shirt and short black pants with black boots.

Lance just wore a jeans and a black shirt with black shoes.

Justin looked confused at the others. “You don’t look like you were going to the beach…”

Confused the others looked down at themselves.

“I know, but I had the feeling this was the right outfit.” JC tried to explain himself.

Justin shook his head laughing and left the house, when the others heard a loud reverberating scream.

Shocked all ran out of the house, when they saw a giant black whole under their house. The complete neighborhood was gone. Everything was muffled in a black-purple fog. A dark voice grounded: “There is no escape!” Then the whole began to draw them down. They all tried to hold on their house, but the gravity of the black whole was too strong and all five guys were absorbed by the black whole.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story