Slowly Justin sat up. Suddenly he felt a strong pain at his head. He put his right hand at that place and groaned quietly.

“Fuck… what happened?”

He looked around. He saw nothing than sand. Everywhere was sand lying around. He was in a desert… A DESERT? How the hell did I come into a desert? And where am I? Is this the Sahara? No, that can’t be. I was in Orlando. We wanted to go to the beach and then… the black whole. Fuck. The black whole drew him there.

Slowly he stood up. When he took another look, he saw a little town in the very near of him. “There I will get some information” Justin said to himself and started to walk towards the city.

It didn’t take a long time, and then he broke down again. “Damn, I hurt myself and I’m hungry and thirsty. I can’t come to this town without eating anything…”

Justin sighed and buried his fingers into the sand. There he felt a soft, weird thing in the sand. Curiously he dug out the thing. At the end he held a weird fruit in his hands. The skin had many grooves and waves in it and it was purple. A few seconds Justin thought about, if this fruit was maybe poisoned, but on the other hand he would die in the desert, if he didn’t eat it now.

“Ok, I try it…” Justin told himself and started to peel the fruit. He looked surprised at the fruit pulp. Now he had some doubts, if he really should eat it. The fruit pulp was black.

“If I eat it I could die in a few seconds or hours and if I don’t eat it, I die of thirsty. Or the fruit is ok.” Justin mused a bit until he decided to eat it.

He closed his eyes and ate a big piece of the fruit. He chewed it and swallowed. Just now he recognized how bad this fruit tasted. He started coughing and wasn’t sure, if this fruit was going to kill him. On the other side he felt a bit stronger. Then the fruit couldn’t be bad.

Justin closed his eyes and ate the rest of the disgusting fruit.

When he ate everything he stood up and went to the town he saw. When he arrived he asked the first person, who came his way: “Excuse me, can you please tell me, where I am and where I can get some water and something to eat?”

The person smiled friendly at Justin. “You are in Nanohana in Alabasta and right over there is a tavern, where you can get something to eat.”

“Thank you” Justin mumbled and went into the tavern’s direction.

“Nanohana? Alabasta? What is that? I never heard of these places. Maybe a little country in Asia? Or Africa… Whatever, I should get something to eat, before I think of the rest.”

He went down the street and saw a big round building. It was white with a red roof. On the sign in front of the house stood in big letters “SPICE BEAN”. “This must be the tavern” Justin thought and moved faster. When he stood in front of it, many people were standing in front of it, starring inside the tavern.

Just barely Justin could go through all the people and enter the tavern. He stumbled into it and looked up to see, why everyone was starring.

At the counter of the tavern he saw a man sitting there with his head in his food. He wore an orange head and had black hair. He had a red necklace on and was shirtless just as Justin was. On his back was a giant purple tattoo showing a cross with a skull in the middle.

“What happened?” asked one of the people behind Justin.

“This man died while he was eating.”

Confused Justin turned around to listen to the conversation.

“Died while he was eating?”

“Yes, he talked to the landlord and chewed and then his head just fell down into his food.”

Another voice joined into the conversation. “This man is a stranger. I guess he ate a desert berry without knowing that it is toxic.”

Justin swallowed. He also ate a fruit, which he found in the desert… maybe that was a desert berry too.

“Excuse me?” All three men turned around and faced Justin. “Can you tell me how a desert fruit looks like?”

“Sure” one of the men replied. “It is a tiny red berry. It looks a bit like a currant, but is pinker. If you are a stranger, you can’t difference them.”

Relieved Justin exhaled. “The fruit I ate wasn’t that toxic desert fruit. I’m so thankful.”

“When you eat it you are dying in a few days.” One of the men continued their conversation. “The poison stays in your body for more than three days after you died. That’s why nobody wants to touch the corpse.”

Justin raised an eyebrow. “Poor guy” he thought.

“Now you see how dangerous the desert can be”

“Anyways you should never eat something you don’t know.”

Justin swallowed again. Maybe the fruit he ate was toxic… damn, why didn’t he think of it, before he ate it…

Suddenly the ‘dead’ guy pulled his head out of is plate and continued chewing like nothing happened. All the people in the tavern were screaming either of fear or of astonishment. Justin got a little scared too, but it didn’t even take a second, when he acted like nothing happened. He tried to be cool and watched how the situation changed.

Confused the ‘dead’ man was looking around. It seemed like he didn’t know what happened.

A woman, who stood next to him asked: “Are you ok?”

The man looked a second at her. Then he grabbed her skirt and pulled it up to his face to clean his face.

The woman was screaming and tried to pull the skirt down again. When the man didn’t let the skirt fall, she ran away from him.

He just let the ‘napkin’ fall and gave attention to the food in front of him. He sighed. “Oh no… I fell asleep.”

All the people in the tavern looked shocked at him and screamed: “What?! You fell asleep?!”

The young man didn’t care about them and continued eating his meal. Justin was kind of relieved that this young man was healthy and sat down at the counter too, two chairs away from the ‘dead’ man.

“Are you kidding?” a man said angrily. “Right in between eating and having a conversation you fell asleep?”

“And look, he is chewing again!” another one screamed stunned.

The man turned around now and looked at the screaming people behind him. “Why do you all scream like weirdoes?”

The people screamed back at him: “We were worried about you!”

The man turned around again and asked the landlord confused: “What is wrong with them?”

“Nothing. The main thing is you are ok.”

Before the man could answer he let his face fall on the plate again.

“What?! He fell asleep again?!” The people screamed together.

Now where all people knew that he wasn’t dead the tavern got slowly empty until just a few others were sitting in there.

The landlord came to Justin with a smile and asked: “What can I do for you?”

“How much does a plate of the food costs that the young man next to me is eating. It seems to be very delicious.”

The landlord smiled and answered “250 Berry.”

Confused Justin looked at the landlord. “Berry?”

“Yes… you don’t know Berry? From which secluded place are you?”

“Orlando, Florida…”

“Never heard of that.”

Justin raised an eyebrow. A man who didn’t know Orlando? And Justin came from a secluded place? Whatever.

“Do you know how much 250 Berry is in dollars?”

“Dollars?”

Justin sighed. “I’m sorry. I guess when you don’t take dollar; I don’t have the money to pay the meal.” Disappointed Justin looked at the counter. He was so happy that he found a tavern and now he couldn’t pay the meal. And to cap it all his stomach growled. With a paint expression Justin was about to go, when the landlord said: “It’s ok. You seem to be very hungry. This meal is for free.”

Excited Justin turned around. “Seriously?”

The landlord laughed and nodded, while he put some of the egg fried rice on a plate.

While the landlord was about to get Justin a meal the man next to him woke up again and continued eating.

Justin looked at him for a second. Then he paid attention to his coming meal again. Anyways this guy was weird. Justin had to watch out who he was. Maybe he was a thief and about to kidnap Justin. No, that couldn’t be… No one in this town spotted him as Justin Timberlake. He was sure that no one here knew *NSYNC.

When he got his meal he thanked the landlord again and continued eating. A few minutes later the man next to him finished eating and sighed satisfied. “Now I am stuffed. That was a real good meal. Hey landlord, I have a question. Did you see this man?” He pulled out a wanted poster of a guy with a straw hat. The landlord looked at the picture but had to tell him that he had never seen this guy before.

Right in that moment another man entered the tavern. He had two cigars in his mouth and looked angrily at the man next to Justin.

“It’s an insolence what this guy is doing there. How can he dare to eat calmly in public? That is Whitebeard’s commandant of the second division Puma D’ Ace.”

The man next to Justin began to smile.

The landlord turned directly pale and stammered afraid: “What? You are one of Whitebeard’s men?”

Confused Justin looked up. He had no idea, why all in the tavern were immediately scared of this weird young man.

“Who is whitebeard?” he just asked.

All were looking shocked at Justin.

“You are really from a secluded place, huh?” The landlord said. “Whitebeard is one of the most dangerous pirates on the sea. Everyone is afraid of him and his band.”

“Pirates? In which weird world did I came?” Justin asked himself.

“Wow, it’s… funny to meet a person, who never heard of the pirate Whitebeard.” The man next to him said with a grin on his face.

“I’m not so into pirates…” Justin replied.

Ace raised an eyebrow. “That’s rarely, now where the era of pirates begun.”

“The era of pirates?” Now Justin was totally confused. Ace looked directly into his face. He knew something wasn’t normal about Justin. It could be that some people didn’t know Whitebeard, but someone who never heard of the era of pirates after Goldroger’s death? That wasn’t possible.

“Why is such a famous pirate in such a peaceful harbor town?” the man with the two cigars asked. It was the first time Justin really looked at him. He was really tall. Definitely taller than 2 meters. He had light green hair and dark eyes. He wore just a white open jacket without a shirt under it. On his jacket was a sign which showed a seagull. Under the seagull stood “navy”. This man was from the military. He wore blue jeans and black shoes. In his hands he held something which looked like a mixture of sword and spear. Justin had never seen such a weapon before.

Ace turned around and looked directly into the navy man’s face. Grinning he answered: “I’m searching for my little brother.”

Both men were staring at each other. The situation was strained. Nobody knew what both men were going to do next.

After a minute Ace broke the silence, which filled the tavern. “Now, where do we go from here?” Ace had a cocky smile on his lips. He seemed to be pretty sure about his skills Justin thought.

“Very simple. You are certainly arrested.

“Caveat.” Ace grinned even more. It seemed like both men were ready to fight. But the navy guy had a weapon and Ace was totally vulnerable. How should he win this fight? “That doesn’t fit to my plans.”

“To be honest it doesn’t fit to my plans too. I don’t have time to waste it for you. I’m searching for another pirate. Actually I am not really interested in arresting you.”

“Then leave me in peace.”

“That’s impossible.” The navy guy pressed his fingers into a fist and his arm began to smolder. Justin couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His arm was solving into smoke. That was unbelievable. He rubbed his eyes, but he saw the same thing.

“As long as I am at the navy and you stay a pirate, it’s impossible to let you go.”

“Damn, you are an abject stiff, but if you really want a fight…” Ace went slowly into a fighting position, just as the navy guy did.

Right before both started fighting another man jumped into the tavern. He had so much speed that he kicked the 2 meters tall navy guy into Ace’s direction. Ace ripped his eyes open, but before he could avoid, the navy guy stroke him and both men were flying through the wall of the tavern.

Shocked Justin fell down from his chair. He couldn’t believe what he has seen there.

The guy he came into the tavern sat on the counter and acted like nothing happened. With a bright smile on his face he screamed full of joy: “Finally I found a place to eat! I want the whole menu! With appetizer, salad and dessert. I am hungry, hungry, hungry!”

The landlord starred shocked at the guy. At least this wasn’t normal in this weird world too.

“Hungry, hungry, hungry!” The young man continued screaming.

Justin couldn’t explain it, but this guy seemed to look familiar. He had black hair, a scar under his right eye, a red vest and blue short pants. And he wore a straw hat… a straw hat… damn! That was the man from the wanted poster.

Slowly Justin stood up and sat back to his seat again. Shocked he starred at the young man. So he was wanted by the navy… but actually he didn’t look that dangerous. He looked more like… a playful kid.

The landlord brought that guy all the stuff he ordered and he directly started to eat everything. Justin couldn’t believe how fast and how much this guy was eating.

“Oh my God, this food is awesome! It tastes delicious! I love it!” the man screamed with a full mouth.

The landlord stumbled: “Ehmm… that is really nice, but… shouldn’t you go away really fast?”

The guy looked confused up. “Why should I?”

“Who do you think was the guy you slogged through the wall a few minutes ago?”

“Who slogged who through the wall?”

“You did… a few minutes ago.”

“What? I did?”

The landlord nodded and pointed at the big hole in the wall. Justin couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The guy didn’t just slogged both men through this one wall, there were more than ten walls broken, because of him. The guys couldn’t survive that. They had to be dead. Definitely. Damn. Then this guy was really that dangerous, even if he didn’t look like.

“Why is there a hole?” The guy asked. “That doesn’t look good. Is that purposed to be there?”

Angrily the landlord screamed with a few of the guests: “You made this hole!”

“What? When did I do that?”

Justin couldn’t stand but giggled quietly. He knew he shouldn’t especially, because this guy was dangerous, but he was too funny.

Before the landlord could scream at the guy again, Ace came through the holes in the wall back. Angrily he mumbled: “I want to see that guy, who is doing that shit.” When the people in the tavern saw Ace coming they ran quickly away, afraid of his reaction.

Justin couldn’t move. He couldn’t believe that Ace survived this without a noteworthy scratch.

When Ace noticed the guy sitting at the counter his facial expression changed directly and he looked full of glee at the young man. “Hey Ruf…!” Ace was about to scream the young man’s name, when the navy guy shoved him away.

“There you are!” He screamed.

The guy noticed the navy man, but didn’t stop eating. “He must be really hungry” Justin thought.

“I know I would catch you, straw hat. You are in Alabasta, as I expected it.

The guy just listened to the navy man’s words, but stood himself silent. Instead of answering he continued eating.

“Stop eating, idiot!” the navy guy screamed madly.

It took a few more moments, until the guy realized who was standing in front of him. He spitted out the food directly into the navy guy’s face and screamed: “Captain Smoker! What the hell are you doing here?”

Captain Smoker brushed the food disgusted out of his face. The guy with the straw hat used this situation and ran out of the tavern.

Captain Smoker looked angrily at the guy and was about to follow him, when he bowled a couple of plates over into Justin’s direction. Justin threw his arms jumpily forward, to protect his face, when he heard a loud bang. When the plates didn’t catch him, he looked carefully up. Right in the direction he threw his arms, a giant rock, which wasn’t there before, looked out of the ground. Shocked Justin starred at the rock.

“This stranger… the stranger who doesn’t know what a Berry is has devil powers.”

Justin looked up at them. All of them screamed and pushed each other’s into the corner. Justin didn’t know what happened and the guys were afraid of him. Nice…

When Captain Smoker stood up, he looked angrily at Justin and said: “You should run now.”

He didn’t have to tell it twice. Justin jumped up and ran out of the tavern. He looked for the guy with the straw hat. Captain Smoker wanted to catch him, so if he had to decide who he is following, he would take him. He saw how the guy with the straw hat was running straight down the street. Immediately Justin started to run right behind him. A few seconds later Captain Smoker followed them screaming: “Stand still! Both of you!” And right behind Captain Smoker Ace ran out of the tavern screaming: “Hey, wait for me Ruffy! It’s me!”

Quickly Ruffy ran down the street. Justin had to run as fast as he could to keep up with him.

“Tashigi!” Captain Smoker screamed. A young girl with red glasses and blue hair turned around and asked smiling: “What is it Captain Smoker? Do you need a towel? It’s pretty hot today isn’t it?”

“Tashigi” Captain Smoker screamed again. “Detain the straw hat and the guy with the blue bandana!”

Directly the girl ran towards both men and drew a sword. She jumped towards Ruffy and lunged out with the sword, when Ruffy stretched his arm. He grabbed the roof of a house and pulled himself up. Unbelieving Justin looked up. How could a man stretch his arm like that? How could a man’s arm become smoke?

While Justin was distracted the girl called Tashigi ran towards Justin and lunged out with her sword again. Shocked Justin was thinking about what to do. When he was at the bar there was a rock right in the place, where he stretched his arms and the people said he had devil powers.

 Justin had no idea what a devil power should be, but he could try it. He threw his right hand up and pointed with it at the roof of the house, where Ruffy disappeared. Immediately the ground under his feed started to shake and a giant rock pillar came out of the ground.

 Shocked Justin stared at down. He couldn’t believe that this was happening. He didn’t watch out for a second and the pillar became too high. He pulled down his hand and the pillar stopped growing. Carefully he jumped on the roof and followed Ruffy.

Captain Smoker ran to Tashigi. Before she could ask, why Justin behaved that stupidly, Captain Smoker answered: “I’m pretty sure this devil powers are new. He just has them since a few hours and can’t control it yet. Tashigi, I want you to search for Monkey D’ Ruffy and the other straw hat pirates!” Tashigi saluted, while Captain Smoker shot himself with the smoke up to that building.

On the roof Justin managed it to run directly next to Ruffy. Confused Ruffy looked over to him. “Aren’t you the guy from the bar?” Justin nodded.

“Captain Smoker wants to catch you too?”

Justin nodded again.

“Are you a pirate?”

“No, I don’t know how this can be, but I kicked Captain Smoker with a giant rock and now he is mad at me.”

“Oh cool, so you have devil powers too?”

“Seems like!” Justin screamed.

“So cool! Do you want to join my crew? I’m sure we need a person like you. What can you do pretty well?”

“I’m musician…”

“Seriously? Now you have to be part of my crew!”

“So you are part of the straw hat pirates too?!” Both guys were looking behind them and saw Captain Smoker coming closer and closer. His arm became smoke again and the smoke flew towards both of them. Justin didn’t know what happened, when the smoke arrived him, but at least at Ruffy’s reaction in running even faster, he could think that it couldn’t be good. Justin started to run faster too over the roofs of the houses and wished secretly, he would wake up from this nightmare.

“What the hell are you doing in Alabasta?” Smoker screamed.

“I want to fight against Sir Crocodile!” Ruffy screamed back still running away from Smoker. Suddenly Justin and Ruffy disappeared. Captain Smoker stopped running immediately and looked around, asking himself where both men went.

Down between two houses Justin and Ruffy laid in a big vehicular full of fruits, which looked like yellow melons. Justin used the situation and took some deep breaths. Suddenly Ruffy jumped up and grabbed Justin’s arm. Laughing Ruffy ran in the other direction away from Smoker and trailed Justin.

Smoker heard the laugh and looked down, seeing both guys running away.

Angrily he jumped down and started to follow them again.

It didn’t take a long time until not only Captain Smoker was trying to catch them. The whole navy was right behind them. Ruffy was laughing, while he was running away, while Justin was wondering, why Ruffy seemed to have fun in getting hunted.

When both men were running down the street they heard a few voices screaming: “Ruffy?!”

Both looked up while they kept running. Ruffy smiled brightly and screamed: “Hey Zorro! Oh, you all are there?!” Ruffy ran towards a half broken wall. Right behind there were standing a handful guys and two girls. All were screaming: “Did you really have to show the navy, where we are?!”

Ruffy just laughed and kept running away, Justin still behind.

One of the navy soldiers, who were following them screamed: There is the whole crew of the straw hat! Catch them all!”

The guys darned Ruffy and ran away with him.

“Where shall we go?” a guy with a long nose asked.

“Back to our ship!” The others answered.

A blonde guy was running directly next to Justin with a barrel under his arms. He looked confused at Justin and asked Ruffy: “Who is that guy?”

“That’s our new crew member!” Ruffy said laughing.

Justin wanted to protest, because he never said he wanted to become a pirate, but in this situation he just ignored it. The most important thing was to escape right now.

“Let me through!” a familiar voice screamed. Captain Smoker ran in the first row behind the straw hats and tried to catch them with his smoke again. He was about to catch Justin and Ruffy, when someone screamed: “Fireball!”

A giant sphere of fire was running into Smokers direction and pushed the smoke back. All guys stopped running and looked shocked at the scenario behind them.

Smoker hid his face behind his arms until the fire stopped. When he looked up again, he saw a man encased in fire. All of the pirate crew was staring at the man until the fire was getting smaller and they could see, who was standing in the inside of the flame. Justin couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He saw this Ace standing there, fighting against Smoker.

It seemed like he had devil powers too. He controlled fire or could make fire with his body.

“It’s you again” Smoker growled angrily.

“Break it up.” Ace said in a calm voice, having his cocky grin on his lips. “Your smoke can’t beat my fire. So just let it go and stop to bore me with your lazy smoke attacks.”

Another crew member of the straw hat pirates with green hair said: One thing is obvious. The guy has devil powers!”

“But who is that guy and why is he helping us?” The guy with the long nose asked.

“Ace, is it you?” Ruffy asked.

Ace turned around and said smiling: “You didn’t change a bit Ruffy.”

“Hey Ace, nice to see you!”

“Captains Smoker? We are ready for your instructions!” A navy soldier said who was standing behind him.

“You can’t talk calmly here. The best thing is you are going and I’m following you, when I’m done here.” Ace said, paying his attention back to Smoker.

“Let’s go” Ruffy said and pulled Justin right behind him.

A girl with red hair asked: “Ruffy, who is that?” and Ruffy answered proudly: “That is my older brother Ace.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story