He swirls the drink around in the glass before tipping it back against his lips. It's liquid fire, burning a path down his throat. Warmth spreads through him, and everything is just a bit hazier. He unbuttons the top couple buttons of his grey collared shirt. 

The music is borderline deafening, syncopated drums and the thump thump of the boosted bass. There's a singer, and something of a vaguely familiar melody, but it's somewhere in the background; his blood courses his veins in time to the rhythm. 

She's dancing in his line of sight. He's been watching her through three songs now. A brave soul approaches her from behind, puts his hands on her hips; she brushes him off, shakes her head with a smile.

He's watched this sort of interaction play out several times now. Someone comes near her and she refuses; she wants to dance alone. She shimmies her hips, twists and rolls her body in ways he didn't even think were possible.  

Her hands are moving up and down her body. Not obscenely, just enough to make him wonder what she might be capable of in a less public setting.

He licks his lips deliberately, watching her move, and she chooses that exact moment to look him in the eye. She smiles, barely, a mere twitch at the corner of her sensuous mouth. She looks away as quickly, and turns her back on him. 

Sexy. Sexy. Sexy, he thinks. Then adds, Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. He has one, and he'd do well to remember it tonight. There's nothing, he contemplates, wrong with looking, however. And this girl is giving him plenty to look at. 

Most of the women in the club, he has noted, have tried hard to look sexy tonight. More flesh is exposed than is covered. Not her. She's dressed simply, dark jeans, a form fitting white tank, and black boots that come to her knee. Silver dangles from her ears and around her neck. She is, effortlessly, the sexiest and most alluring woman in the entire place.  

Her hair is wild waves and glossy chestnut corkscrews. She bends over, whipping her hair, ass straight up in the air. With a flick of her head, she brings her body upright again, slowly, back arched, playfully rubbing her hand up the taut skin of her partially exposed stomach. Her indigo blue jeans seem to be painted on, and he's mesmerized with the fact that she can move so well in them. She rolls her hips and spins around, catching his eye again. She winks.  

She's teasing me, he thinks, amused. 

He is feeling warm, the liquor and music mixing in his system, creating a heady buzz. The club is black and dark reds, shadowy lighting and pulsating bodies. He finds it erotic, the girl on the dance floor giving him a private show in a public place.

She continues to move, isolating different parts of her body. Fast here, slow there. She rocks, pops and undulates. She wraps her hands around her waist, circling slowly, brings them down her thighs toward her knees, pushes her ass out in his direction, rolling down, bends over. 

She stands up, watches him watching her again, and crosses the distance between them. "Dance with me," she demands, taking his free hand.

He is surprised, shocked even. His blue eyes are wide and staring at her. He glances down at the drink in his other hand. "Uh, I don't really--"

She plucks the glass from his hand and slams it back. She grimaces. "Come on; I'll lead." She gives him no chance to say no; she takes his hand and pulls him to the dance floor.

"What's your name?" she asks, her lips hot against his ear. Her body is pressed against his so tightly that he's not sure if air can fit between them.

He stiffens, but doesn't move. "JC."

"I can't hear you," she yells, a mischievous light in her cognac eyes, a suggestive smile on her face. She releases his hand and grabs his butt, keeping them pelvis to pelvis; he's positive air can't fit between them. "Louder," she commands in his ear. 

He clears his throat, angles his head to ear. "JC." He mumbles this, but he is louder.

"Nice to meet you, JC." She arches her back, rolling her body against his.

He opens his mouth to say something, thinks better of it, and closes his mouth again.

He has come to this particular club to relax. He has an inkling that this girl could relax him with both hands tied behind her back. That image makes him smile and he takes a deep breath. He places his hands on her narrow hips, lightly, just to follow her lead.

She turns around abruptly, pressing her ass into his groin. She glances around at him, a sly smile on her face. She reaches to her sides, takes his hands and guides them back to her body, slightly above her hips.

He rests his hands on the delicate skin exposed by the shirt that doesn't quite meet the top of her jeans. She is so soft, and damp with perspiration.

Her hands rest on top of his, resting on her. She's moving against him slightly, entreating him to take control and guide their movements. She backs up against him, gently at first, then with increasing pressure, then grinding expertly in time to the music.

JC bites his full lower lip. She is good. Very, very good. And she's doing this all on purpose. He leans down, bringing his mouth close to her ear. He inhales; she smells of vanilla and almonds. And sex, he thinks.

 "You never told me your name." His lips brush her earlobe and he feels her shiver. 

She tips her head back toward him. "Lily."

JC smiles. "Nice to meet you, Lily."

He wraps one arm around her slim waist, purposely keeping them close. He picks up her rhythm, and changes it, slowing down and speeding up as he wants. He is impressed; she follows him easily, fluidly.

They dance this way for what seems like a long while. He feels comfortable; his thoughts are centered on the beautiful girl in front of him, working her body against his so well. He is, he recognizes, vaguely horny. He's not hard yet, but she is lust personified and he knows his self-control won't last forever. 

"Doing OK?" Lily yells, whipping around to face him suddenly.

He sees what he thinks is frustration on her face, perhaps because her coaxing and teasing hasn't worked. She has grinded him, bent over with her ass in his crotch, and moved his hands all over her; still, he hasn't reacted.

He has, in fact, been a perfect gentlemen, relatively speaking. Their dancing is a little raunchy, but JC has behaved.

She looks at him coyly and, unexpectedly, molds her body to his. "Hold me," she demands, pulling his arms around her. She places his hands on her ass. "Tight."

She nuzzles her nose against his neck. "Mmm," she hums. His skin vibrates. "You smell good." She's almost moaning.

JC's heartbeat quickens. Her ass feels splendid in his hands, firm yet pliant. He should move his hands, he thinks, but he doesn't.

Girlfriend. That word flashes across his mind like a beacon and he begins to pull away. "Lily, I--"

"Shhh," she whispers, pulling him back to her.

He has noticed that, protest or not, he hasn't actually moved his hands.

They are sweating, clothes almost wet. He can feel the heat rising off of her body. He is excited. His hair, first lightly tousled waves, has curled in the humidity.

He inhales deeply. He runs his hands up and down the curve of her ass, almost demurely. She is enticing and he is attracted. She feels good against him, in his fingers. He is toeing the line.  

You have a girlfriend.  This thought seems to clear his mind, and he suddenly pulls away. 

"It's been great dancing with you, Lily, but I really have to go." He looks down at her.

She gazes up at him, eyes flashing wickedly. She bites her bottom lip and hooks her fingers through his belt loops. She pulls him back to her body. "Go where?" 

"Um..." His mouth is dry. "H-home."

She smiles timidly and he knows it's an act. "Can I go?"

There is nothing shy about her and it turns him on. Still, he has a girlfriend. "I, uh, I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that. Have a good night, Lily." He gently takes her hands away from his pants and turns to leave the dance floor.

"Well, how about a ride then?" She smirks. "Home, I mean." She is next to him, linking his arm with hers.

She's looking up at him sheepishly. "I kind of ditched my friends to dance with you and now..." she gestures vaguely around her, "I have no idea where they are. You don't want to leave me stranded, do you?" She pouts, doe eyes sad and helpless.

She's good, he thinks. Say no, he also thinks. But before he knows it, his voice is speaking the words, "Sure. I'll drive you home."

The look of helplessness has vacated her expression; her eyes glint and, he thinks, she looks somewhat dangerous.

"You're a real gentleman," she titters. "Thank you." 

***************************************************

They're in his car. He glances at her; she's as sleek and supple as the black leather of his interior. She's given him her address and the GPS in his car directs them.

"So, how long have you and your girl been together?" Lily asks abruptly.

Her head is turned and she seems to be watching the scenery pass by through the window. He has approximately fifteen more minutes in the car with her. This dismays him, though he can admit it's probably a good thing; he has a feeling this girl could get him into a lot of trouble.

"Awhile now," JC answers ambiguously.

She turns her eyes on him. "That was enthusiastic," she snickers.

"What do you mean?" he asks, turning his eyes back to the road.

She waves her hand dismissively. "Nothing. Never mind. I don't want to talk about your girlfriend anyway."

He detects something akin to annoyance in her voice. He sneaks another look at her and sees that she's grinning at him; she chuckles.

He smiles back warily, eyes darting back and forth between her and the road. "What? What's so funny?"

She stops smiling and slides her hand along his inner thigh. "How come you're out all alone tonight?"

His dick jumps in his pants; her fingers are hot on his leg even through the denim fabric. "Uh...I..." He can't form a coherent sentence. "What?"

She stares into his eyes and squeezes his knee before putting her hand back in her own lap. "You should probably watch the road."

They are silent until he pulls into the parking lot of her apartment complex.

"Thanks for the ride, JC. I really appreciate it," she says, her eyes lingering on his lips. 

He nods. "You're welcome. It was, uh, it was nice meeting you, Lily."

She smiles, making no moves to get out of the vehicle. "Do you think you could do me one more little favor?"

He raises his eyebrows. "What's that?"

"Walk me to my door? It's...kinda late, you know. And the guy who lives across the breezeway from me is kinda...well, he kind of gives me the creeps. It'd be nice if you, you know, saw me inside safely."

She is watching him closely.

Everything in his mind is screaming for him to say no, but he still feels the pressure of her hand on his leg, and everything in his body is saying yes.

"You know," he begins with a laugh, turning in his seat to face her, "you strike me as the kind of girl who doesn't have a problem watching out for herself."

She opens the door, slides out of the seat, and then leans into the open car. "Does that mean yes?"

His eyes are on her cleavage, which she is so generously exposing to him. He sighs. I'll just walk her to the door. What can be the harm in that? "Sure."

JC trails behind Lily as she leads the way to her apartment. She is talking, and he is hearing none of it; his eyes are glued to her ass and she's enjoying each sway and subtle bounce as she steps. She swivels her hips just slightly when she walks, and he has a feeling she's doing it on purpose. He doesn't mind.

"Here we are," Lily announces as they arrive at her door.

She rummages through her purse for keys, and he looks to the apartment directly across from hers. It's pitch black, no lights on anywhere. It looks, he thinks, completely deserted. He shakes his head and a small smile comes to his lips.

I bet fifty bucks no one even lives here, he thinks. She's playing me, he also thinks. He finds it kind of hot.

The thought of his girlfriend, waiting for him at home, crosses his mind again and he pushes it away. If she asks, he'll tell her.  I didn't do anything wrong. I just walked a solitary lady to her door. He's a gentleman, his girlfriend knows. And she trusts him implicitly. 

He looks up to see Lily watching him, a sly expression on her face. She flashes him a brilliant smile.

"So...what do you think you'll do when you get home?" she asks sweetly. "It's pretty late; think your girlfriend is waiting for you?"

JC hooks his thumbs in his pockets and rocks on the balls of his feet. He watches her hand against the door knob of her apartment, wondering if she's conscious of what she's doing. She's stroking the knob very gently, rotating her hands around it softly, caressing it with her fingers.

If she's that good with a door knob... He lets the thought ripen in his mind. 

She raises one eyebrow suggestively and glances down. "You know, you might want to do something about that before you go home." 

He feels his face grow hot. He doesn't need to follow her gaze to know what she's referring to. He is aroused, and the evidence of that is currently pressing against the front of his pants.

She bites her bottom lip and tries to stifle a laugh. She clears her throat. "Do you want a drink?" she asks finally.

The idea of a nightcap is, to him, cliche. But sometimes cliches become such because they so often work. He eyes her, even as she's eyeing him. He can see amusement in her eyes, and she's trying not to smile.

He contemplates the situation; it's late and his girlfriend is most likely asleep. He is a little surprised at how easily he is able to convince himself to go along with her.

He meets her eyes, grins crookedly, blue eyes sparkling. "A drink would be great." He follows her into the apartment.

They are in what he presumes to be the living room. She flips a switch on the wall and a soft light glows iridescently. The walls and carpet are a warm beige; there's a black deep pile rug in front of a sofa, etched with whorls of colors he can't quite make out. Splashes of deep purple, lime green and black round out the rest of the decor.

Lily gestures to the couch. "Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable," she directs.

She says something under breath that he doesn't quite catch.

"What was that?" he inquires, his forehead wrinkling a bit.

She gives a small shake of her head. "I'm just gonna change out of these sweaty clothes. Be right back." She heads down a hallway without a backward glance. 

The couch is up against a wall adjacent to the hallway, and JC sits on the far right end of it. He's perched primly, mostly because he doesn't want to press his damp clothes into the plum-colored suede of the furniture.

He is also feeling a little uncomfortable with the situation now that Lily is out of sight. The light intoxication he was feeling at the club is leaving him. The gravity of his predicament, being in another woman's home and seriously contemplating how far he can go before it's considered cheating, is weighing on him.

He stands up, preparing to leave; the water being run somewhere down the hall gives him pause. I'll at least tell her bye. There's no reason to be rude about it," he tells himself. 

"How about that drink?"

JC jumps and turns in the direction of the voice.

Lily stands in the doorway between the hall and the living room. She's leaning casually against the wall. 

He forgets to breathe for a moment, and his throat is parched. He'll need that drink after all.

She is draped, if it can accurately be called that, in a towel so small that it barely covers anything. The split where the two ends of fabric should come together, are positioned to the right side of her body. The cotton rectangle does not even reach mid-thigh, and he has a feeling that if she moves the wrong way--or perhaps it's the right way--he will see everything she isn't trying very hard to hide. 

His dick, which has been unobtrusive since he crossed the threshold into her home, is now on high alert.

"Sure," he breathes slowly, forgetting he's supposed to be leaving.

Her arms are wrapped around her, under breasts, lifting them and providing a most welcome view to the wonderful valley of her cleavage.

 Do you mind mixing something?" she asks, adjusting the towel. A corner of it begins to fall away from her right breast and, again, he holds his breath, wondering if she'll catch it in time. 

She does.

"Uh...sure. What do you have?"

She smiles again. "Everything. The blender is on the counter. The liquor's on top of the fridge. You can use the ice setting on the freezer door. There's sweet and sour and mixes and stuff like that in the cabinet across from the fridge. Glass and what not are in the cabinet to the right of it." 

JC makes a mental note of her directions. "Ok...want anything special?"

She shrugs and turns on her heel. "Surprise me," she calls over her shoulder.

He is transfixed to the spot as she walks away. With every step, the towel lifts and he can just see the cheeks of her ass. He is hard, and more than vaguely horny. He thinks he should've left before she came back to the room because he's now 97% sure he won't be leaving any time soon.

He can hear the faint sounds of Lily moving around in a room down the hall. He takes a deep breath and crosses over the floor into the kitchen.

She is honest; she has, or so it looks to him, literally everything to make any drink known to man.

What is she, a professional bartender? he wonders, picking up bottles of alcohol from the top of the refrigerator. I don't know what the hell to make.

He slides his phone out of his pocket and pulls up Google. With a snicker, he searches for drinks with dirty names. He compares the listed recipes to what she has available; he settles on a drink. He assembles the ingredients and places them on the counter in front of him--Cointreau, Amaretto, Creme de Banana, Creme de Cacao, Vodka, and heavy cream. He grabs a tumbler from the cabinet, fills it with ice, and then takes out a shaker, a shot glass, and two cocktail glasses.  

He measure, pours, shakes, and fills the two glasses with the completed drink; it's off-white and creamy. When he's done, he replaces everything he's taken out, and straightens the area back up.

JC walks out of the kitchen and looks down the hall; a door at the far end is cracked, and light is spilling out beneath it. Lily has been gone for at least 15 minutes and he begins to wonder what she's doing. He goes back to the kitchen and leans against a counter.

She's probably getting dressed, he thinks. Taking that towel off. Letting it fall to the floor. He's envisioning her naked body, starting at her feet. His mind's eye begins to slide up her legs, slowly. He gets about mid-thigh when he hears shuffling behind him. 

"Sorry that took so long." Lily rounds the corner into the kitchen and casually leans on the counter across from him. She wears an expression of serene amusement, watching him.

JC licks his lips several times, and rubs his absently on the front of his jeans. He has not yet looked at her face; his eyes have traveled up and down her body several times, and he settles on her breasts. They are lovely, round and rising out of the top of the see-through piece of lingerie she is wearing.

She's in black lace, although for all it covers, she may as well be in nothing. He has no idea what the flimsy piece of fabric is called, but he likes the way she looks in it. Or rather, under it. It's all plunging neckline, rising hemline and no imagination needed.

His dick is throbbing uncomfortably in his pants and he needs to adjust it. He blinks. "No problem."

"What are we drinking?" she queries.

Concentrating on inhaling and exhaling, he turns and picks up the cocktails from the counter behind him. "Here you go."

He hands her a glass and she sips tentatively.

"Mmm," she moans appreciatively, closing her eyes as she sips the thick liquid. "Tastes amazing; what's it called?"

"The Climax," he says shortly.

She raises an eyebrow and regards him skeptically. "Seriously?"

He nods.

In one fluid movement she is standing in front of him. "Then cheers." She raises her glass and clinks it against his. "To a delicious climax." She drinks deeply, looking him in the eye, and licks her lips.  

He almost laughs and meets her eyes. "Cheers," he whispers.

She's smiling again, saying nothing, and brushes past him out of the room. He watches her walk away for a moment, enthralled in the thong he can see through the lacy material of her outfit. He takes in every succulent inch and dangerous curve with an intake of breath through his teeth. He follows her over to the sofa.

It's all a game; he knows this. She's seducing him, and he's absolutely positive he won't be going home tonight. He knows he should feel guilty, but all he feels is lust. Still, he wants to play just a little while more.  

She is folded into the plush piece of furniture, legs beneath her, one arm lazily resting on the top of a pillow. He sits at the end farthest away from her. She smiles, knowing what he's doing.

"I've been dying to ask you one question all night," she begins with a coquettish grin.

Sipping his drink, he nods. "OK..."

"How come your girlfriend wasn't with you tonight? Because if you were my man..." She licks her lips, looks him up and down. "I wouldn't have let you out of my sight."

His skin feels hot and he pulls at the collar of his shirt. "We, uh, had a little argument. So I just...needed to get out tonight. Alone."

Lily is nodding. "Lucky me."

JC glances around the room, takes a deep breath, and drinks. 

The liquor is warming him up again. When he looks back at Lily she is sitting closer to him on the couch. She's talking, and he's feeling good. He's not really listening to her, but he's watching her mouth. Her lips look soft, firm. He thinks they'll feel wonderful wrapped around his dick. She licks her lips again, and he pictures that sweet pink tongue caressing the shaft of his--

Her fingers are stroking his inner thigh and he realizes that she has moved, imperceptibly, right up against him.

They look at each other as they both sip from their glasses. He opens his mouth and she leans over and licks his earlobe. Her breath is warm, but her lips are cool; it's a stark contrast.

"What are you doing, Lily?" he groans. 

She moves her hand up, squeezes his balls through his jeans. Her dark caramel eyes are trained on his cobalt blues. Maintaining eye contact, her fingers are now undoing his belt.

He's going to protest, for the sake of the game, but she puts her finger to his lips. "Just go with it," she whispers. 

She sets her drink down on the side table and does the same with his. She climbs into his lap, straddling him. He rests his hands on her lower back as she places feather light kisses under his chin, and down his neck. She has undone his belt, the button and zipper on his pants, and is reaching down and untucking his shirt.

"You are so hot," she whispers against his neck. "When I first saw you sitting there all by yourself at the club...I wanted you so bad." She is done unbuttoning his shirt, and is running her fingers up and down his chest.

The feeling is mutual, he thinks but doesn't say.

Her lips are against his, and feel just as he suspected they would. He faintly tastes the alcohol on her breath and he's breathing her in. She is sweet and soft and wet and insistent. Her tongue is massaging his, and she's moaning into his mouth. Her fingers are tugging gently at the hair at the nape his neck and he's heady with the way she tastes and the way she feels. 

Lily rises off of him, grabbing his hands and pulling him to a standing position. His cheeks are flushed and his heart is racing wildly.

Saying nothing, she gets down on her knees in front of him, and drags his boxers and jeans down his legs. She guides his legs out of the clothing and unceremoniously pushes them off to a pile on the side of the couch.

He is looking down at her as she looks at up at him. She takes his dick in her hand, strokes lightly, just around the tip. "May I?"

He nods, which is the most he can do at present. Time slows, and he is anticipating the moment when he feels her mouth. It's sweet agony, and she is eking out each second. He is very hard, and very hot, and when her lips finally close around him his body shakes.

Lily kisses his shaft gently, beginning at the head, working her way up, then back down. Tentatively, once again at the tip, she touches him with her tongue. He jumps involuntarily. With more urgency, she sucks the head of his dick, swirling her tongue around every inch of skin. 

JC groans and his knees are shaky; he tosses his head back as she makes magic with her mouth.

She gently coaxes him backward, and he takes the hint and sinks to the couch, scooting toward the edge. Somehow, she never takes him out of her mouth. She takes hold of his thighs, and he responds by pushing forward into her mouth, tangling his fingers in her hair.

She is licking and sucking, and everything is all right. He is very vocal in his encouragement, moaning and grunting, and telling her how good she feels. She is massaging his balls, and he begins to shakes. She stops sucking him, but doesn't move. 

His chest heaves. "Why'd you stop?"

She moans, vibrating against him, then pulls him almost all of the way out of her mouth, the tip still resting against her tongue. "You're so hard, Baby. You like this, don't you?"

His eyes roll to the back of his head and he mumbles something incoherently as she spends more time sucking just the head.

She stops again and his eyes fly open. She wipes her mouth a little and laughs. "Help me up."

He acquiesces, taking hold of her hand and pulling her up. "You're done?" he asks. He can hear the whine in his voice.

She chuckles. "No, I just wanted to get in on the action." 

Lily peels the lacy chemise from her body, and he enjoys seeing her breasts free and unencumbered. She tosses her lingerie on top of his pants. He watches her, and discards his shirt in the pile.  

She's about to pull off her thong and he stills her hand. "Leave it," he commands gruffly.

She shrugs. "OK." She readjusts the fabric. "Lay down on the floor." She looks at him and waits for him to comply.

He's enjoying her almost-nakedness, and for a moment, can focus only on that. He reaches out a hand and grabs her thigh, pulling her closer. She snickers. His hands move up, and he grabs her ass. He is thinking about turning her around and burying his dick between her beautiful cheeks. 

"Today." She pushes him gently.

He slides off the couch and lays back on the floor, wondering what she has in mind. She stands above him, one leg on either side of his head.

Gazing up, he is enjoying his vantage point, which is right in line with everything between her legs. He is throbbing; that thin little strip of lace is the only thing separating him from...everything she has to offer.

She lowers herself to her body, her ass just below his chin. Without a word, she goes back to her previous activities. For a moment, JC is wide-eyed and staring at her ass, mere inches from his face, and he is motionless, enjoying the blur of her mouth on his dick.

Lily releases him from her mouth, continuing a light circular stroke with her hand. She arches her back, bending almost in half to look back at him. "Uh...are you waiting for a written invitation?" She turns her attention back to his shaft.

He is so hard it hurts, and her mouth and tongue are sweet torture. He licks his lips, shivers.

JC slowly brings his hands up the side of Lily's body, up her legs, and over, around to her ass. He rests them there at first, casually, then he's squeezing the taut skin of her rear end and, seemingly impossibly, he's getting harder.

He's vocal still, encouraging Lily to keep going; he's touching her, massaging, squeezing, loving the feel of her skin beneath his fingertips. He is enjoying feeling so many different sensations at once: her mouth against him, his fingers on her, and how every so often, she rolls his balls slowly in her hands. He is also enjoying, although he doesn't quite want to admit, the illicitness of the whole thing; he feels slightly dirty, and horny as fuck.

He darts his tongue out of his mouth and just barely grazes her skin with it's moist tip. He blows gently, and then, without thinking, bites down on her tender flesh.

"Ahhh!" Lily jumps and cries out, not necessarily in pain.

It seems to him that she likes it more than a little bit. He moves the material of her G-string out of the way and runs one finger from the top of her ass down to her pussy. Almost timidly, he rubs around her clit.

She is shaking and whimpering.

With a wicked grin and a snicker, he bites her other buttock. She moans again, obviously in pleasure; he feels the surge of wetness that comes.

He is mystified by how wet she is; she's been pleasuring him the entire time, not even touching herself. But her panties are soaked. He smiles, and continues to trace circles around her clitoris, spreading her moisture around. 

She is breathing heavily, but is still managing to give him a fantastic blow job.

He raises his head and kisses a trail down her ass. Spreading her buttocks apart with his hands, he brings his tongue to the top and licks downward.

She stops sucking him and is vocalizing loudly. "Mmm," she pants.

"Don't stop or I will," JC threatens. He wants to please her, but only if she's not going to stop pleasing him.

With a grunt, she returns her mouth to his dick, sucking him with an aggression he hasn't felt before.

He puts his mouth back on her, licking straight down to her center. She'll love this, he thinks, and slips his tongue inside her. 

She sits upright, forgetting the attention she's supposed to be paying him; he doesn't mind. She's all quivering limbs, moans, and shaky breathing.

"Sh-sh-shit...shit...yes...fuck," she's crying out.

Holding her hips, bringing her closer to his face, he is tongue fucking her, and loving the way she tastes. She's repeating his name in a frenzied, pre-orgasmic mantra, clutching the rug beneath them. He loves the sound of her voice as she tells him how good he feels. He kisses her intimately, moves his tongue to massage her clitoris; he inserts his thumb inside her and feels her begin to pulse around him.

Her breathing is heavier, more labored, and he can tell she is close. Her sighs and whimpers are louder; she's talking, but not making much sense. He moves faster, his thumb penetrating her, his lips and tongue massaging her. She's trembling, and now she's coming. Her head falls back, her eyes are closed, and he can feel the muscles in her thighs clenching. She's gasping and shuddering and he keeps his mouth against her, finger inside her, until she is done.

Lily sits back on the floor, just behind his head and looks down at him wordlessly. He reaches up to touch her lips, and she takes his thumb--the one that's just launched her into orbit--into her mouth. She leans over him, kisses his chin, around his mouth, and then finally, brings her lips to his. JC smiles; he likes this about her.

She sits back again and smiles down. "How comfortable are you?" Her voice is soft, husky.

He sits up and turns to face her, gesturing down at his still hard shaft. "Well...that depends on your definition of comfort."

She takes him into her hand and he jumps.

She chuckles. "You probably want me to do something about this, huh?"

His eyes are closed; he's enjoying her squeezing him gently. "Something like that," he mumbles.

She lets go of his dick and takes his hand. "Come on."

He looks at her quizzically, but stands up and lets her lead him to the room at the end of the hallway. Once inside, she pushes him, none too gently, back onto the bed. Her eyes gleam wickedly, and she crawls up his body, straddling him. 

"What are you going to tell your girlfriend about what you did tonight?" She runs her nails down his chest, leaving angry red trails. 

He rolls his eyes. Is she seriously going to bring that up now? He hasn't thought of his girlfriend in quite some time and he's trying to keep it that way. "This was you, you know," he begins. "I was just trying to be a gentleman and...you know, walk you to your door. You kinda seduced me."

"Hmm." She's kissing around his nipples. "You're so sexy when you're full of shit." She takes a nipple in her mouth and bites lightly, eliciting a moan from his lips.

He's tangling her hair around his fingers, enjoying her mouth moving on him, and wanting to be inside her. She kisses back up his chest, to his neck, sucking gently. She moves to his earlobe, grazes his skin with her teeth, and kisses a sensitive spot just behind his ear. 

"Lily," his voice is deep and thick with desire.

She looks down at him, cracks a smile. "Can I take this off now?" She pulls at the soaking wet G-string.

He snorts. "Whatever you want, Baby."

She's hovering over him, pulling off the piece of material, first from one leg, then the other. She tosses it over the side of the bed. She leans over and begins kissing his chin again, circling his chest with her fingers. "You're so sexy, you know that?" She's whispering into his neck. "I mean, you looked great earlier--fully clothed. But naked?" She groans.

"And I love a man that knows how to work his tongue, you know? Knows how to really make a girl feel good. You made me feel so good tonight, JC."

She's back to his nipples, rolling them between her fingers. She nuzzles her cheek against his and whispers in his ear. "And I love how hot you make me. Do you know how hot I am? And how wet? All over again?"

She guides one of his hands to her pussy, and he can feel that she's not lying.

"I want to make you feel like you made me feel earlier. Like you're still making me feel now. Would you like that?"

Eyes closed, he nods his head. "Yeah. Yes," he whispers.

Her hands are on his balls, rubbing them gently. He is groaning softly, eyes still closed, still nodding his head. He's a patient man, but he feels that if she doesn't do something soon, he's going to turn her over and--

"I want to feel you, JC," she says softly, her breath tickling his ear. She interrupts his train of thought. "All of you. Inside me."

His eyes open and he smiles lazily at her. He reaches up and places his hands over her breasts, kneading and massaging them while he waits for her.

She moves up slightly, positioning herself over his erection. She holds him with one hand, guiding him to her entrance. He is watching her intently, enjoying the view. She is teasing them both, not putting him in all the way, rubbing the head of his dick around.

JC groans; it feels good, but he's been waiting. He lets go of her breasts, grabs her hips, and forcefully pulls her down all the way on him. Her breath catches, and he is groaning in pleasure.

"Even better than I imagined," he mutters, closing his eyes, already moving her hips in time with his own.

Lily takes his hands off her hips and places them back on her breasts. "You hold there, and let me do this."

Without opening his eyes he smiles. "Gladly." She is ice and flame and silk, and he almost can't stand how good she feels wrapped around him. 

She's rocking back and forth on him, easing his erection almost completely out, then back into her slick center. She's moving slowly, languidly and they are both vocal in their appreciation of how it feels.

She's breathing faster, and he opens his eyes to watch her. She's biting her bottom lip and her chest is heaving; he can tell she's close again. She's speeding up, rocking harder and faster on him. She's trying to get herself off again, he thinks with a chuckle.

He puts his hands back on her hips. "Slow down, Girl. What's the hurry?" He is guiding her hips, making it impossible for her to speed up. He pushes into her quickly, but pulls back while simultaneously lifting her, slowly.

She's writhing in his hands, struggling to move.

"I want you to feel every inch of me," he says, loving the tension in her face.

She opens her eyes and stares down into his. They're struggling against each other playfully. Lily is trying to force her hips down while JC is holding her back. This continues for several moments before she shrieks.

"Just...fuck...JC..." She is almost sobbing.

He smirks at her. "What? What do you want?" He is still not allowing her to move on him. He wants to hear her say it.

She groans. "Dammit, JC...just...please...fuck me. Hard...fast...now!"

Turned on by her words, he obliges. He holds on to her hips and pummels her body with his thrusts. It's tiring him out in this position, but each scream from her rejuvenates him.

"S-s-stop," Lily stutters out, breathing heavily. "Stop!" she yells, her body shaking.

He stops immediately, looking at her in surprise and concern. "What's wrong?"

She smiles, kisses him briefly. "Nothing." She slips her fingers through his and holds his arms above his head. With that, she begins to fuck him with wild abandon.

There is no more thought in his mind of slowing her down, or taking control; she's fucking him like he hasn't been in a long time. They are panting, moaning, sweating, and the sounds that their bodies are making together are bringing him closer.

"L-L-Lily," he pants, knowing he is close.

Her eyes are closed and she's still moving, seemingly oblivious to everything but what she's doing and feeling. He's not even sure she's heard him.

"Lily," he tries again. "I'm..."

He doesn't finish because he feels her convulsing around him. She's moaning and gasping and still moving on him. He grips her hands, still in his, and he is climaxing with her. 

He's grunting, and coming harder than he thinks he ever has. She falls limply on top of him, chest to chest, and he wraps his arms around her. They are breathing heavily, hearts racing, hot and sweaty.

Lily sighs against his chest, kisses his neck. She runs her fingers through his hair, and down to his cheeks. "You're sweating," she laughs.

He's running his fingers up and down her back. "So are you."

"Mmm," she sighs against him.

He smiles; it tickles.

"Lily," he says, voice deep and serious.

She raises up off him just enough to be able to look into his eyes. "Hmm?"

He brushes an errant strand of her from her face. "You were amazing tonight."

She smiles, kisses him softly, and settles back against his chest. "Does that mean I played my part well?"

He kisses her shoulder. "You were perfect, Baby. Thank you for fulfilling one of my fantasies." He feels her smile against his neck.

"Babe, I wasn't kidding earlier, though."

"About what?"

"About not letting you out of my sight. You were so smoking hot tonight; you're like, literally, never allowed to go out without me, looking the way you did tonight."

He closes his eyes and wraps his arms tighter around her. "Whatever you want, Baby. I love you."

"I love you, too."


Completed
elle-miranda is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Some Other Girl also liked 26 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup cheaterjc