Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy, let me know if something doesn't make sense!
This is it.

JC thinks as he pulls Ari into his house and shuts the door behind her, her arms are already finding their way around his neck and he pushes her gently against the door. His lips descend on hers and he kisses her with a passionate greed that leaves her no room to question his own need for her. His hands which cannot seem to settle on where they want to rest, finally stop at her hips to pulls her against him. Her hands are sliding down from around his neck and pushing his suit jacket off of his shoulders. He quickly lets go of her to enable the jacket to slip off of his arms and onto the floor. He hears her moan as he presses himself against her once more and starts to kiss down the side of her neck. His nose picks up her familiar scent and he groans as he feels her hands slide under his sweater and onto his stomach. After a lingering kiss, he pulls back and breathes into her ear, “C’mon Mama, let’s go upstairs.”

With a glance into her eyes, he sees the flicker of desire which must reflect his own so he slips his hand into hers and pulls her out of the kitchen and up the stairs. When he pushes open his bedroom door, he shoos Maestro from the floor at the foot of his bed and the shuts the door. He turns back to find Ari standing at the side of his bed, her back to him but looking at him sexily over her shoulder.

“Unzip me?” She asks softly and he takes the three strides from his door to her in a flash. His fingers grab the tiny zipper resting just below her shoulder blades and slowly pulls it down. He watches as more and more of her creamy skin appears as the open zipper loosens the fabric from her back. He leans forward and kisses her left shoulder before following the path of skin to the back of her neck and over to her right shoulder. His nose is tickled by a few stray hairs from her braid and he smiles.

“Was that for me?” He asks as his hands take hold of the fabric of her dress and slowly tugs it down so that it finally falls in a pool at her feet.

She looks at him again from over her shoulder and he notices the blush on her cheeks as she nods with a smile. As she steps out of her dress he pulls his sweater over his head and tosses it onto the nearby chair. She turns and takes a seat on the edge of his bed and leans down to untie her heels slowly. He groans as his eyes take in her bended form, her breasts barely staying contained in the dark pushup bra she is wearing. He reaches down and undoes his belt and his pants before stepping out of them and moves forward to the bed.

She leans back up in time for him to gently push her back onto the bed. His large hands grasp the sides of her waist and slide her over the comforter of his bed so that she can lie back fully onto it. He steps back for a moment and watches.

I can’t get enough of just looking at her.

He watches as her stomach rises and falls with each breath and the way her breasts round up over her bra in this position. He smiles as he sees that she is watching him as well.

“I’ve been looking forward to this…” He grins as he crawls onto the bed next to her. He rests on his side against her and slides a finger over her stomach gently. His lips find hers again as she reaches up to slide her fingers into the hair at the back of his head. The kiss becomes a battle of dominance as they lick, suckle and bite tongues and lips. His hand cups each full mound possessively and brings each nipple to a stiff peak beneath his fingers. His lips leave hers only to kiss down her neck and over the skin of her breasts peeking out from her bra. He reaches behind her to pull her sideways enough to reach the tie of her bra and pull it open. Now freed from their confine, her breasts slip out of their cups and he tosses the bra over the bed. His lips travel down and he uses his tongue and teeth to further tease the tight and sensitive flesh. Her breathing has quickened and he can hear her make small sounds as his mouth moves over her and his hand slips further down her stomach to press against the fabric of her panties.

Fuck she’s wet.

He groans in pleasure at the feeling of heat and wetness below his fingers and rubs her firmly. He wastes no time this time before he slips his fingers past the fabric to touch her heated core.“God Mama, you’re so wet.” He says huskily as he easily slides two fingers inside of her. She feels hot, so hot to his touch and he smiles as he hears her moan and feels her hips jerk up.

“Cause that feels really good…” She answers as she pushes her hip up again.

“I promise I’ll always know how to make you feel good, Ari…” He whispers and bites her earlobe gently.

*****************************************************

He’s going to make me come just by fucking talking to me like that.

Ari closes her eyes at the sensation of his lips on her neck and on the feel of his long fingers inside of her. She enjoys the feeling of him pleasuring her with his fingers and thumb for a few more moments before she presses a hand onto his chest to push him back onto the bed. She straddles him and leans down to kiss him passionately as her hands slide over his chest and stomach, enjoying the feeling of soft skin and coarse hair beneath her fingers. His body is lean but so very strong; his stomach is filled with the hard edges and crevices of muscle of someone who works out regularly. She can clearly feel his arousal pressing up against her as only two layers of fabric separate them from what they both want badly. She grinds down against him and is rewarded with a long groan from him and watches as his eyes close and his neck arches back.

“Yeah …” He says through clenched teeth as she feels the tips of his fingers dig into her hips.

“You like that?” She asks sexily and is rewarded with a flash of blue as his eyes open and he nods.

She does it again and leans down to kiss his chest. She takes time to flick each small nipple with the tip of her tongue. His breathing has also become heavy and she feels his hands slide into the back of her underwear to grasp her firmly, pulling her tightly against him. She uses her teeth to gently bite each nipple before she kisses up his neck and whispers in his ear, “How about we get rid of these under things?”

Faster than she can anticipate it, she feels herself flipped off of him and her back hits the bed once more. He grins at her surprised expression and kneels between her legs to reach down and grasp her panties. He slides them quickly down her legs and flings them across the room before he gets off of the bed and repeats the same with his own.

Ari watches JC as he stands before her in all of his naked glory. His chest is heaving slightly, his hair is mussed and his…

I’m such a lucky girl…

She sees that he catches her taking him in and he smirks that killer smile at her while his baby blues smolder in response. She crooks a finger at him, beckoning him to come forward and join her once more on the bed. Before he does, he reaches into his night stand and pulls out a foil packet from its drawer. As she watches him tear it open and then roll the clear film over himself, she bites her lower lip for a moment.

I’m so far gone at seeing him like this that I didn’t even think…thank god he’s being the responsible one…

He slides onto the bed next to her and they begin to kiss again, their hands and bodies tangle together in the hopes of touching every part of each other’s newly bared bodies. She feels his lips graze her ear and the sound of his voice as he whispers, “Are you ready for me, Mama?” With a quick nod of her head, she turns onto her back and he settles himself on top of her. They kiss for a few moments before he leans himself up on his left forearm and uses his free hand to reach down and guide himself into her.

Ari moans as she feels him push into her and her hips instinctively push up against him, sheathing him quickly within herself. He stays still within her for a moment and she opens her eyes to find his staring back. He leans in and kisses her lips gently before he pulls back again, his head tips forward and he begins to move his hips slowly. She watches him as he bites his lower lip and begins to set a steady pace then increases his speed with each new thrust. His breath is getting heavier by the moment and Ari begins to lose sense of space and time as her hips begin to thrust back in rhythm to his own, their moans and gasps matching each others. One of her hands slides up the arm onto which he is leaning and she grazes her nails over the skin, occasionally digging them in after a more powerful thrust.

He groans huskily and moves onto his knees while sliding both of his hands underneath hers. He holds onto them as he pushes them back and toward her chest, changing the angle of his thrusts and making her moan loudly. She can tell that he is working hard as his thrusts become faster and harder, his forehead is starting to glisten with perspiration and his breathing is ragged.

“Feels so fucking good, Ari.” He grunts as he opens his eyes and she stares back at him, keeping the eye contact as the sound of their breaths, their moans and the slapping of their bodies fills the room. She bites her lower lip and nods quickly.

“Yeah...you feel good Josh…just like that…” She moans and his thrusts get harder. She watches him as his eyes flicker down to the sight of their bodies connecting over and over again. “Fuck me harder….make me cum…”


*********************************************************

Fuck this woman is going to kill me.

JC groans loudly as he pounds into her as hard as he can, barely able to hold off on his own relief. He looks down at their joined bodies again and then up at the sight of her full breasts bouncing back and forth on her chest to the rhythm of his thrusts. He doesn’t even know if she realizes the times she reaches up to massage her own breasts roughly or pinch her nipples, but it drives him crazy. He can feel her start to contract around him slowly and realizes that she is right on the edge.

“You going to cum for me now? I want to hear you say my name…” He says through clenched teeth, using everything inside of him to hold off on so that she can get there first.

He watches her nod quickly, her eyes are squeezed shut and her breath is coming out ragged. Her heels are digging deeply into his ass and her hands grip the fabric of the comforter tightly between her fingers.

“Yes…JC…I’m gonna…yes…Ohmygod! Josh!” She cries out loudly in a panted breath as he feels her inner walls start to contract wildly around his throbbing shaft. Even though he doesn’t know where he gets the energy, he doubles his efforts to thrust into her as fast and hard as he can, wanting to prolong her orgasm as much as possible. As he listens to her moan and cry out, his control slips and he jerks and pulses inside of her with a groan. He forgets about everything else but the feeling of her wrapped around him and the orgasm that rips through him like a tidal wave.

After what seems like many minutes, his body gives up on him and he slumps onto the bed next to her. After he is able to somewhat catch his breath and slow his heart beat, he turns to find her in the same predicament; sprawled on the bed next to him, her eyes closed and her chest still heaving a little. Her cheeks are flushed, her body glistens with a slight sheen of sweat and her hair is completely out of its previous braid. He smiles as he turns onto his side once more and leans down to kiss her lips gently. He watches as her eyes flutter open and she smiles at him.

“Now that…” She starts and then giggles softly.

“Was great.” He finishes for her and chuckles and he pulls her against him in a cuddle.

She nods and absently runs her fingernails over his chest softly. They lay like this for several minutes, just enjoying the intimacy and getting their bodies back to a relaxed state.

“You know…if that was number one of 100 ways, I’m in for a really good ride.” She grins at him sexily before adding, “Pun fully intended.”

“You know it, babe.” He nuzzles her neck affectionately with a grin.

“Cause I wouldn’t want to have to sue you for false advertising.”

He laughs loudly and grabs her waist to flip her on top of him quickly.

“Well I guess you’ll have to do your proper research first…” He says huskily and pulls her down for another kiss.



Chapter End Notes:
Review? Please since I'm so insecure...hahaha.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: phonesex boyfriendjc showersex jc producerjc