Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's another chapter! Don't forget to vote for this story at the Season 8 Awards if you really enjoy it!

Thanks again to my beta, elle-miranda for her great work!

“They don’t all have to be perfectly symmetrical you know…” Ari tells JC as she reaches for a recently cut up, perfectly shaped carrot stick. Rewarded for her comment with a shoo of his hand and a pointed look, she sighs, “Of course they have to be. Who do I think I’m talking to?”

He smirks a little and keeps cutting another piece of carrot, comparing it to the last one he cut in size and angle. “Here, you can have the rejects.” He pushes forward a little pile of matchstick sized carrot shavings her way.

“Oh, thanks. How kind of you,” she says dryly before she grabs a piece, “Thank god Lance texted to say they’d be a little late. This vegetable platter is taking much longer than anticipated.”

“Hey. You asked me to do something, I’m doing it,” he retorts but smiles and winks at her. “By the way, why is Lance texting you instead of me for everything now?”

She grins. “Cause I’m the social one and I’m usually in a better mood.”

He rolls his eyes and finally sets the last of the carrot sticks on the platter and wipes his hands on a nearby tea towel. She watches him start spooning homemade dipping sauce into a hollowed out red pepper centered on the platter. Running a hand through her hair, which she’s made pin straight with a flat iron for tonight’s dinner, she thinks back to how she had been amazed when she’d looked in the mirror earlier at how much her hair had grown since she’d moved here. It never felt that long since it has a natural wave that deceptively makes it look shorter than it really is. “I need to find a hairdresser to cut my hair.”

JC looks up from his task and smiles at her. “Why? I like it long like that.”

Ari smiles back and shrugs. “I don’t know, it gets in the way when it’s this long. I always have to have it tied back.”

It’s his turn to shrug. “I don’t mind that either.” Now done with his platter he walks the cutting board and his knife to the sink and places them in the soapy water that’s already there. “I need a haircut too, it’s getting too long. When I go see my guy, I’ll ask him if he would take another client. I don’t see why he wouldn’t.”

Ari chuckles and raises a brow at his turned back, “You have a guy?”

He turns to face her with a smirk, leaning his back against the sink as he crosses his arms over his chest, “Yeah, so? You know I’m particular about my hair…I need someone that knows me.”

“Well good for you, but I’d rather not pay 350$ for a trim.”

JC rolls his eyes again, “C’Mon, Ari.”

She laughs softly as she stands from the stool she was sitting on, grabbing the left over vegetables off of the kitchen island. When her face is hidden from his as she stores them back in the refrigerator she says, “Anyway, your hair isn’t too long…maybe you could just let it…grow out a little…more. Or like a lot.” She says in what she hopes is a completely natural and conversational tone. When she shuts the refrigerator door he’s standing right next to it looking at her with narrowed eyes.

“Don’t tell me you’re one of those…”

“One of what?” She shrugs and blushes, averting her eyes from his as she looks down at the ceramic tiles of the floor, suddenly very interested in their pattern.

“One of those women who went wild for my long hair…”

Her blush deepens and she shrugs once more, trying to make a joke of it as she looks up. “But it was so sexy…”

He groans and runs a hand over his face with a frustrated chuckle. “It was a pain in the ass is what it was…”

She grins and steps closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and sinking her fingertips into the regrettably short hairs at the base of his neck. “I think you could still pull it off…”

He leans in to kiss her lips gently. “You think so huh? I’m pretty sure it would have quite a bit more grey than it did twelve years ago…”

“But you have a guy that can fix that apparently…”

He laughs and shakes his head before leaning in to kiss her again. She smiles against his lips and returns the kiss, softly parting them with the tip of her tongue to deepen their connection. Just as she feels one of his hands slide down to squeeze her ass, they are both startled by a familiar deep voice.

“So…should we come back in about…three to five minutes?”

They both smile against each other’s lips as they pull back slowly, as she’s about to move away he tugs her closer really quickly and starts kissing her neck with an amused look on his face, “C’mon man, give me a little credit here, gimme more like seven…”

Everyone laughs and Ari shakes her head as she pulls away from JC and turns to see Lance and Michael both standing near the kitchen island with large grins on their faces. As usual they both look like they have come straight from a GQ photo shoot; both wearing dark jeans, Lance wearing a light colored v-neck shirt under a fitted casual jacket, while Michael wears a deep blue long sleeved dress shirt, the shirt sleeves rolled up on his forearms.

She steps forward to hug Michael as Lance sets a bottle of wine on the counter. “So happy to have you here guys, we’re going to have a great evening,” she says as she then hugs Lance as well.

“We’re happy you invited us to dinner. We were just going to drop off the wedding invitation but we weren’t going to turn down a free meal.” Lance smirks and kisses her cheek before pulling away and glancing at JC. “But maybe it’s time to revise your open door policy, JC.” He says referring to JC’s rule with friends that if the front door is unlocked they can walk right in without knocking and make themselves at home. When Ari moved in, she agreed that this could continue. After all, it’s just a small group of people that have the security code for the entrance gate so it’s not like he’s going to have any rabid fans just strolling through his living room.

“Seriously though, are we interrupting something?” Michael asks, much more perturbed than Lance obviously is.

Ari smiles and shakes her head as she reaches into a cabinet to pull out four wine glasses. “Nah. We were just discussing the hair that launched a thousand fan fiction stories.” She hears JC scoff as he uncorks the wine bottle and hands it to her.

“Pre or post mullet?” teases Michael as he accepts a filled wine glass from Ari. “I’m pretty sure there are more stories pre.”

Both Ari and Michael chuckle as JC leans back against the counter with his own wine glass and raises an eyebrow. “Oh god, don’t tell me you’ve ever read that stuff.”

Ari smirks at him as she brings her glass to her lips and takes a small sip.

“C’mon Ari, that stuff makes me out to be a sex god. I mean, talk about making it hard for me to live up to anything.”

“Well you sort of are…” She winks at him while elbowing Lance in the side playfully. A second later though she goes serious. “Wait. How do you know that? Have you read any of that stuff?” She asks as her eyes widen and she starts to glance between JC and Lance quickly.

Both of them seem to be embarrassed for a moment until Lance finally speaks. “Well, this one time Justin and Joey were teasing Chris about no one writing any dirty fan fiction about him…so they all hopped online and started searching. They came upon this website that sort of…well it blew all of our minds.”

“And then all of you went back to your bunks and started reading all that stuff in private right?” Ari teases as she grabs a piece of cheese from a platter in front of her.

Lance laughs and shakes his head. “Nah. From what I noticed most of mine was straight so…”

“And most of mine was really kinky…” JC replies as he brings his glass to his lips again, “Do I really come off so-“

Yes!” Ari, Lance and Michael all answer in unison before everyone bursts out laughing.


******************************************************


Later that night as Ari is looking at herself in the mirror of their master bathroom, she sees JC take his shirt off behind her and pull open the glass door of the shower to turn on the spray. As the sound of the water splashing the tiles resounds in the room she starts to think back about a conversation that had happened earlier.

After she’d handed out plates filled with her homemade tiramisu to everyone after dinner and sat back down, Lance had pulled out an envelope from his suit jacket and slid it across the table to JC. Ari had smiled and watched as JC opened it and she’d glanced at the wedding invitation inside. “These are gorgeous, “ She said as JC handed it to her and she looked over the heavyweight paper and its elegant script.

“Thank you,” Lance said quietly before glancing at Michael for a moment. He’d suddenly seemed nervous about something until she noticed that Michael had given him an almost imperceptible nod. Apparently encouraged by the action he’d spoken again. “It sort of comes with…a request.”

JC, who had taken a bite from his dessert, looked up to find Lance and Michael staring at him.“It does?” He'd asked as he’d swallowed his bite slowly.

“Yes. Well….” Lance had started until Michael cut him off.

“You know you’ve got the best male voice either of us have ever heard right?” He said as he’d placed his hand on Lance’s arm affectionately.

Ari watched as JC sat back against his chair and raised an eyebrow slowly. He waited for either Lance or Michael to go on, apparently uncomfortable about replying to the statement.

Lance spoke up again. “We were wondering if you’d…you’d be willing to sing while we have our first dance?”

She could tell that JC had been taken aback by the request but felt incredibly humbled by it. He’d taken a moment but then he spoke with a smile. “I’d be honored.”


“So…You, Joey, Chris, Lance and Justin will be in a venue where there will be microphones and a dance floor…” Ari says as she tries to act nonchalantly, pulling her dress over her head and throwing it toward the hamper in the corner of the room. Left in her light colored bra and panties, she grabs her packet of makeup removing wipes from a drawer and pulls a moist cloth from it.

When she looks up into the mirror to start removing her makeup she sees him behind her watching her with a smirk. “Are you fangirling right now?” She grins when she meets his eyes and nods quickly. “Cute.” He chuckles and shakes his head as he leans forward to kiss a bare shoulder gently. “But I’m sorry to tell you that I don’t think Justin will be there.”

“Really? Why?” she asks as she starts to remove her eye makeup.

JC shrugs, pulls off his pants and throws them toward the hamper as well. “He’ll still be on tour at that time, I believe. Lance said he didn’t think anyone would still be on tour so close to Christmas so he didn’t think to check his schedule.”

Ari pulls the cloth away from her eyes and raises a brow at him skeptically in the mirror.

Raising both hands in a surrendering gesture, he shakes his head. “I’m not getting into that one.”

Right.

She finishes wiping her face and catches a glimpse of JC’s naked body as he steps into the steamy shower. She smiles and as she removes her underwear and talks over the sound of him rinsing off in the shower. “So I shouldn’t be getting my hopes up at hearing a new *NSYNC song anytime in the future?”

As she opens the shower door and steps in she sees his grin, he chuckles and pulls her close under the hot shower spray, pressing her bare back against his chest. “Maybe. But just ‘cause you’re so special, Imma write you a song right now.”

She feels him start to slide his fingers over the now slick skin of her arms and shoulders. “Hmmm, lets see,” He says comically and then clears his throat theatrically, “We met….in the café…our eyes met…” He starts to sing softly, gathering her long hair in one hand and pushing it off of her left shoulder. He leans down and starts to kiss her now bared shoulder. “I didn’t even get to say a word…I turned around and I spilled something on my shirt…” She starts to giggle softly as he now starts kissing the back of her neck.
Then I felt like a jerk but you said that it would be okay…” His hands slide lazily over her sides and start making their way to her breasts. “We laughed and we talked a bit, I didn’t think much of it….” His hands finally touch the sensitive skin of her breasts as his tone of voice changes and it sounds more like he’s laughing than singing “And now…. we’re going to have sex in my showerrrrr…

She bursts out in a laugh and spins around in his arms, their slick skin sliding easily against one another. “That doesn’t rhyme…” She smirks as she wraps her arms around his neck and starts to kiss his chest slowly. “But…that voice has been known to make panties fall off.”

He leans down and catches her lips with his in a gentle, teasing way and whispers, “I don’t believe you’re wearing any panties…”

“Well would you look at that…” She grins before pulling him tightly against her so that their next kiss can be deeper and no longer teasing.

She takes her time to skim her fingertips over his wet back as their lips push and pull against each other. She feels JC start pushing her toward the slick tiled wall of the shower and complies without ever pulling her lips from his. It’s like she can’t get enough of him. She’ll never have enough of him.

When her back hits the slightly cooler wall of the shower she feels thankful for it as the combination of kissing him, having his wet, naked body pressed up against hers and the hot water is making her feel feverish.

“I can’t get enough of you…” She whispers hotly against his neck as she starts to lick and suck small water droplets from the skin of his collarbone and his shoulder.

She feels more than hears his groan as her lips find the hollow of this throat. She soon finds herself pinned quite tightly against the wall now, one of his large hands has gathered both of hers and has pinned those to the wall above her head. She gasps when he quite suddenly grabs her knee with his free hand and brings her leg up against his hip, effectively aligning his pelvis to hers and making his need and desire for her very clear with the very apparent physical reaction of his body.

When he starts attacking her neck and her collarbone with his tongue, lips and teeth, she finds herself struggling against his hand in order to free her own and wrap them around his neck.

She craves the feeling of his lips against hers so badly that she actually whimpers softly, “Please…”

When his eyes find hers she sees that his are hooded with pleasure, as if he is drunk off of her. “Please what, baby girl?” He asks, his voice rough with arousal as his lips hover mere millimeters away from hers as if he knows exactly what she is craving but is keeping it out of reach purposely.

She can feel his breath feather across her lips then watches the tip of his tongue sneak out and slide across his lower lip. “Kiss me,” She pleads through clenched teeth.

Her body is so hot, she can feel her heart beat hard against her chest, hear it resound against her ear drums as she struggles slightly in his embrace before he lightly kisses her chin, then each corner of her mouth and then his tongue traces her bottom lip in an excruciatingly slow torture. She literally finds herself growling, a sound that surprises even her, before he finally presses his lips against hers. The kiss is hot, wet, hard and primal as they knock teeth and battle each other for dominance. He wins.

When they finally pull away, they are both panting loudly, and she can see that his lips are swollen, red and… “Oh my god…” She gasps as she sees a very small droplet of blood bubble at the corner of his bottom lip. “I’m so sor-“

“I don’t fucking care…” He growls and kisses her again roughly as his hand finally releases hers and he rests it against her jaw possessively. He grinds his hardness against her and stars start to flash behind her eyelids. He pulls her away from the wall and turns her slowly so that he can basically carry her toward the back of the shower with one of her legs still wrapped around his waist. She feels the coolness of the tiled seat hit her in the back of the knee as he stops. Soon, she finds her back against his chest once more and feels his heavy breath against her cheek as he grabs her knee for the second time and lifts it so that her bare foot can rest on the stone seat.

“God you turn me on, Ari…” He says against her neck hotly as he gathers her hair once more and moves it away from her shoulder.

She moans and answers him with a grind of her hips and pressure from her ass against his prominent erection, hopefully making it clear to him that she’s ready to have all of him. Not more than a few seconds go by before she feels him slide a hand down her stomach, over her sex and two of his fingers slide inside of her.

As if he needed to check if I’m wet enough…

She hears him groan against her neck and soon she feels him inside of her, her insides stretching to accommodate him. With a satisfied sigh, she reaches behind with one hand and slides her fingertips into the hair at the base of his neck as he starts to move quickly. There is no hesitation or slow build up tonight, this is what they both want. This is what they both need.


*********************************************************


Fuck this feels good, is the only thought that resounds in his mind over and over again as he thrusts into her quickly. She’d worn that favorite blue dress of his on purpose. She knows how it makes him feel when her eyes flash in complement with the fabric color and how the material smoothes over her curves.

Although he has a pretty good angle with her leg hiked up on the bench, he pushes her forward slightly so that her back is no longer pressed against his chest and he can watch as droplets of water splash down onto the creamy skin of her back. Her long hair which she’d complained about earlier fits nicely around his fist as he glances down at where their bodies connect over and over again.

He watches as she uses one hand to press against the shower wall to keep her balance, “I gotcha Mama, I gotcha…” He says hotly as he tightens the grip on her hip and leans his head back in pleasure. The sounds of their wet bodies slapping together, her ragged breathing punctuated with moans and mews is making it really hard to hold on any longer.

“Are you-“ He starts to ask but is rewarded with a loud moan from her as he realizes that she is coming.
Her hips are jerking and he can feel the leg she is standing on give out. Unable to curb back his own orgasm he hooks his arm around her waist and hopes to god he’ll be able to keep her upright until they both finish riding the wave of their release.

When he comes back around to the world of the living she has, mostly, regained the use of her legs and is turning around to sit on the seat that’s been in front of her. As her chest heaves, she looks up and says, “I think that’s the best damn song you’ve ever written…”



Chapter End Notes:
So? What do you think? Tell me in a review!

Btw, as you may have noticed I had to use "Pass Me By", one of the recently discovered unreleased demos, in some way in this story, it was too perfect not to!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: phonesex boyfriendjc showersex jc producerjc