Author's Chapter Notes:

So um yeah...I've read about 2 million of these but have never written one. Be kind and hopefully enjoy ;)

BTW seriously NC-17.

I’m sure we can work something out.

Ari smiles as she continues to run a finger across the features of his hand. She traces each long finger before turning his hand over so it is now palm up. She traces each finger again and gently points to the pads of his thumb and forefinger, “Guitar pick?” She asks feeling the slightly rougher skin present there.

After he nods, she dips her finger in the curve between the same thumb and finger, “Microphone?” She questions again feeling the different texture of skin created by the callous present there.

Again he nods as she watches him lick his lower lip and notices that his eyes have turned a stormy blue. She feels her insides shift a little and she bites her lower lip.

He wants me.

She shivers and brings his hand up to her lips to softly kiss the tip of his fingers while keeping her eyes on his. She sees a muscle in his jaw jump as he clenches his teeth. Almost roughly, he pulls his hand from hers and reaches up to slip his fingers into her hair to grasp the back of her head in order to pull her closer to him. She feels his other hand reach forward and his fingers grab onto a belt loop of her shorts to tug her onto him. She lets him position her in his lap while she slides her palms up his chest to rest them against his neck and leans forward to capture his lips with hers. She feels the vibration of a groan against her hands as his hands move from her hips to her backside and pull her firmly against him. The sudden movement causes her to moan as his definite attraction to her can be felt against the seam of her shorts.

Their lips part, they both suck in panted breaths and she feels him kiss the side of her neck slowly as his lips makes his way to her ear. With the feel of his tongue on the shell of her ear, her eyes roll back in her head and she moans again. “Fuck Ari, you turn me on.” She hears him whisper and feels his fingers squeeze her again, pressing her against his arousal as if to prove the truth in his words.

I turn him on? I’ve never been so turned on in my life.

She slides one of her hands from his neck into his short hair, grasping its strands tightly as she angles his head back against the couch and exposes the soft skin of his neck. She leans in to press her lips against his pulse point before using the tip of her tongue to trace a line along his neck only pulling back enough to blow a little cool air on the moistened spots. “You have no idea what you do to me,” she whispers back, nipping at his ear lobe before pressing her lips to his once more. Her hands slides back down his chest to grasp the hem of his t-shirt. She starts pulling it up but is hindered by their joined mouths, she pulls away for a breath and guides the rest of his shirt up over his obediently outstretched arms.

God I’ve been wanting to do this since the first time he took his shirt off in my apartment.

After his shirt hits the ground, she turns to him again and looks down at his chest, watching it heave as he leans back against the couch. She licks her lips in appreciation and takes a moment to slide her fingers over the soft skin of his abs and up his chest, feeling the short coarse hairs that cover his pectorals. “God, you’re perfect…” She whispers, leaning forward to press her lips against his collarbone and up his neck once more.


*********************************************************

This woman really is going to be the death of me.

JC groans again as he feels her soft hands slide over his chest and her lips travel up his neck. He tries to catch his breath as his fingers move from her ass to the bottom of her tank top, feeling every inch of her sides as he slides it off. Once off, he slides his hands back down to grip her ribs gently in order to lean her back. She lets him move her and his eyes drag over the sight in front of him; her skin creamy and flushed, her chest heaving slightly causing her breasts to move in her lacy navy blue bra.

He actually licks his lips as he watches her, his left hand splays against her back while his right reaches up to grasps a firm breast. His thumb brushes over the slightly distended nub beneath the lace, forcing it to harden at his will. He hears her moan and his eyes find hers again. “You’re gorgeous.”

He feels her shiver against his hands and pulls her back down for a kiss, his lips roughly molding to hers as their tongues wage a battle of tug of war. He feels her grind down against him and he closes his eyes, arching his neck into the couch behind him.

"Arg, do that again,” he sighs and bites his lower lip as she does it again. He slides his hand from her back to the front of her shorts, pressing his hand against her, feeling her heat all the way through the fabric. Rewarded with a moan from her, he presses harder, rubbing her though her pants as they resume kissing once more.

Just do it. She’ll stop me if I’m going too far.

As he nibbles her lower lip, he slowly undoes the button of her shorts and slides down the zipper, his movements calculated and measured, leaving her time to pull back if she isn’t comfortable with their implications.

As he hears no objection or hesitation from her, he smiles against her lips and slips his fingers down her shorts to slide over the lacy texture of her underwear. He feels her gasp against his lips and he opens his eyes to find hers wide but not with fear; with arousal.

He kisses the edge of her jaw as he rubs her through her panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her core against his fingers. “This for me?” He asks huskily and is rewarded with a soft moan and a nod.


*******************************************************

Oh my god...Oh my god…

Ari licks her lips as she feels his strong fingers apply firm pressure to her throbbing flesh. She moans again as her head leans forward to rest on his bare shoulder.

“Does that feel good?” He whispers hotly into her ear and she nods quickly, grinding her hips against his hand. “Do you want me to touch you?” He adds in a raspy voice. At her nod he lifts his fingers enough to slip them slowly past the waistband of her panties and against her skin. “Tell me.”

His eyes lock on hers and she can see that they are hooded with arousal; she stares back at him and answers softly. “I want you to touch me, JC. I need you to touch me.”

Please…

As if in answer to her silent plea, she feels him slide a finger over her heated flesh then enter her slowly. She moans and grinds against his finger enjoying the slow torture that he inflicts. She feels a second finger join the first and her breath hitches in her throat. His fingers move in and out slowly in a steady rhythm, the friction causes her to moan and pant every few moments. When she feels this thumb find the most sensitive part of her she reaches forward and grasps one hand on his shoulder, squeezing it tightly.

“You like that?” He whispers, she opens her eyes and looks into his as she nods quickly. “Tell me how to touch you.”

She licks her lips and tries to speak but the words get cut off by a groan as his thumb applies pressure again. She’d never been asked to express herself in this way before and although it’s sort of embarrassing she feels freer than ever before, emboldened by his obvious attraction to her.

“Keep m-moving your fingers, go faster…” She sighs out, “Move your thumb slowly and circle-ahhh yeah…” She moans loudly, her head tipping back and her chest arches forward as he complies with her instructions.

She can hear him breathe heavily as his hand moves against her, the other one gripping her ass tightly to keep her from moving away. She turns her head from its spot on his shoulder and starts to kiss his neck again sliding one of her hands down his chest then over the now very present buldge in his pants.

She’s been so focused on herself that she hadn’t realized how uncomfortable he must be constrained in the jeans. She presses her hand down and firmly rubs his arousal through his pants. In reaction to this, his fingers still for a moment inside of her when he moans and pushes himself against her hand. He tries to resume his motions as she undoes the button of his jeans and boldly slides her hand into his underwear, grasping his hardness firmly. His moving fingers slow and lose their rhythm for the second time in minutes.

“Fuck, Ari…” He groans and leans his head back against the couch, his eyes squeezed shut. “I-I can’t focus when you touch me like that…” His eyes remain shut and he clenches his jaw repeatedly.

She smiles and leans forward to kiss him slowly. She pulls back and whispers in his ear. “Then get me off so that I take care of you…”

I can’t believe I just said that…

She bites her lip and holds her breath for a moment as she waits for his reaction. When he opens his eyes they are dangerous with arousal, his fingers resume their previous movements and he leans forward. She feels his teeth graze against the skin of her breast through the lace of her bra; she leans her head back and moans, closing her own eyes now as she feels his teeth clamp down onto a distended and sensitive nipple.

“JC….” She hisses and bucks her hips against his hand, letting herself ride the feeling of pleasure that is slowly building inside of her. “Keep going…” She pants, moving her hips in time with his movements as they create a steady rhythm again, the only sounds in the room are their labored breathing and her throaty moans as her pleasure starts increasing quickly, she feels herself near the edge of relief and digs her nails into the skin of his shoulder.“Uh…I’m-I’m gonna come…” She cries out softly, biting her lower lip.

"Come for me baby, go…” He says hotly.

With a loud moan and a few bucks of her hips Ari feels wave after wave of pleasure crash inside of her, she forgets time and place as she rides those waves. Moments or hours later, she wouldn’t know the difference, she heaves a deep breath and opens her eyes to find him watching her. His eyes are still hooded and intense but a satisfied smile tugs at his lips.

“Proud of yourself huh?” She asks, her voice now hoarse because of the panting and moaning. She giggles softly as he nods, the smile now fully present. “That was…incredible.” 


“I loved watching you," he says softly as he pulls her forward for a kiss. “Now you mentioned something about helping me out here?” He grins teasingly as she nods and stands up shakily, buttoning her pants before locking her gaze to his and sinking to her knees in front of him.


********************************************************

Oh my god…She’s actually going to…

His thoughts are interrupted as her hands slide up his thighs while parting his legs and she slides herself closer to him. He looks down at her and smiles as he reaches forward to push some hair from her face and stoke her cheek gently. She is beautiful, her cheeks are flushed and her skin glimmers slightly with perspiration. He groans softly as he feels her grasp him firmly once more and use her other hand to lower his jeans and underwear enough for him to be completely freed from their confines. His chest starts to heave as he watches her lean forward and run her tongue boldly over the underside of his hardness.

“Fuck…” He mumbles as her small hand starts to stroke the length of him and he feels the touch of her silky tongue on his pulsating head. He really wants this to last as long as possible but the combination of her current ministrations and watching her erupt in pleasure earlier already has him near the edge.

“That feel good?” He hears her ask him and he nods slowly, his eyes steady on hers as she watches him from her spot on the floor. “Tell me.” She adds with a small smile, echoing his earlier words to her.

“That feels really…really good Ari…” He complies in a hoarse voice.

“Tell me how to touch you.” She repeats his words again.

God, woman.

He heaves a breath and slides his hand from her neck to her hair where he grasps onto the long strands, wrapping them around his fist loosely.“Take me into your mouth…” He replies and tugs her closer gently. With a smile, she leans forward and wraps her lips around him, causing him to moan and arch back against the couch again. He closes his eyes and focuses on the feeling of her lips on his skin and the heat of her silky mouth. As she continues to take more and more of him in he moans, his eyes flutter open and he starts to watch her. The sight of her pleasuring him in this way is almost enough to push him over the edge but the moment he feels her nails scrape gently against the skin of his balls, he loses it. His hips jerk and he cries out, feeling himself pulse and explode with pleasure.

After a few moments, he catches his breath and his wits return to him in a hazy fashion.

You didn’t even give her a warning.

His eyes snap open and he looks down at her in time to catch her wiping the corner of her mouth with a deep blush across her cheeks.

“I’m-I’m so sorry. I just lost it and didn’t even warn you so you could-“ His words stay in his mouth as she smiles and shakes her head while getting up. She leans forward and kisses his cheek gently.

“It’s okay. It surprised me but…I dealt with it,” she answers with a sly grin and sits on the couch next to him.

For a few minutes they both sit there in silence, their breathing returning to normal and their heart rates slowing.

With a chuckle he reaches down and arranges his pants and underwear, “I feel like we’re a couple of teenagers fooling around on the couch before your parents come home.”

She laughs tiredly and nods, “I wish my teenage experiences would have been this incredible.”

He grins and turns to look at her again, “Oh honey, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”



Chapter End Notes:
So...what do you think? Leave me a review! If it's horrible I'll redo it...lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: phonesex boyfriendjc showersex jc producerjc