-----Prologue----

He threw the half empty bottle of Merlot into the wall. The red liquid splashed instantly along with pieces of shattered glass. "Why are you not understanding what your purpose is?" He questioned the younger man who was sitting on the edge of the bed infront of him.

His head was down and he played with his fingers.

"You want to play in this fucking game well you have to stop fucking around and pay attention to what you're doing." He continued to lecture. Geeze why did he feel like he was this kids father or something?

Brendon raised his eyes up slowly as he peered up at Justin over the black rim of his glasses.

"Are you even fucking listening to me?" Justin's temper was far beyond tame at the moment.

"Yes..." Brendon answered in a low voice. His breathing was quickening and he felt his chest begin to heave up and down a little faster. Was he going to cry?! Fuck that.

"Then get out of here and go do what you do, but if I have to bail your ass out of something like this one more time it's over. You can tell Pete that too." Justin stated and then crossed his arms as he leaned against the far wall.

He didn't answer him, but simply nodded as he rose off the bed and started for the door.

"You're talented, you just have to learn when not to fuck around." Justin added.

Brendon kept his back to him, his hand on the door knob. He gave Justin a slow nod then pulled the door open and walked out into the hallway.


He let out an aggrivated grunt when he knew he was far from ear shot. His hands flew up to his hair and he gave it a good tug out of frustration. He hated him, he really did. It wasn't like he did something extreamly wrong. Other people his age got away with things like that all the time.

Once he reached his hotel room Brendon pulled the key card out from his back pocket and swiped it. He pushed the door open and walked in.

"What the fuck..." He exclaimed, but before he had time to react, a hand flew over his mouth, silencing him and then pulling him into the bathroom.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story