An overcast fell over the city of Los Angeles. People walked down the sidewalks of Sunset Blvd. with an umbrella tucked under their arm. The air was humid, and hot. No such luck as a breeze blowing in from the pacific.

Justin watched a bus pull up to the bus stop outside the window. The doors opened and the people who had been waiting for it began to board. He gave a light sigh and then stirred his straw around in the drink he was drinking. Cherry Limeade.

Drumming his fingers on the wooden table, he couldn't help but let his eyes wander to the clock that sat on the wall of the coffee shop he was at. 4:37. A whole 7 minutes late.

As that thought entered his mind the sound of a bell rang through the shop, and in walked a figure clad in tight jeans and a black hoodie.

A black hoodie? In the middle of summer? Crazy fuck.

"You're late." Justin stated as he began to get up to welcome the person who had just come in.

"Traffic is a bitch." He simply replied and gave Justin a pat on the shoulder instead of a proper hand shake. Without another word he took a seat and motioned for Justin to do the same.

"I'm amazed you're taking this into your own hands instead of me sitting here with your publicist or something." The hooded figure stated.

Justin gave a shrug. "If you want things handled the right way you gotta do em yourself."

"Exactly. So this is for real going to happen? No set backs or anything right?"

Justin thought for a second and then shook his head no. "Nope no set backs. I'm willin' to help you out. I mean these guys of yours are already pretty popular."

"I know. I think this will give them an extra boost, and you one too."

Justin let out an amused laugh and rubbed his chin. The smile still on his face as he spoke. "I thought you wern't about the fame Wentz?"

Pete gave him an eye roll. "Fuck the fame, I just want to get these guys heard, and you need an opening act."

"Are they money hungry yet?" Justin asked with a devious grin. "Are they enjoying all the fucks and free shit?"

"I'm sure they are, but on a more serious note, these guys are young."

Justin nodded. "Believe me, I can relate."

"I know, maybe you can help them not get such big heads." Pete smiled.

Justin shrugged. "I'll do my best. I'm not their keeper though, don't expect me to babysit."

"I would never."

"So it's settled then. I'll see you on the 15th?" Justin questioned.

"You got it. We'll see you in santa monica bright and early at 3am."

"Alright then."

Pete gave a stretch and then stood up. "You wont be disapointed."

"I better not be." Justin warned.

"They're good kids. Well time for me to get out of here." Pete mentioned as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

'Me too..." Justin responded.

"Boo and yah my brotha. See you on the 15th." Pete waved as he headed for the door.

"Bye." Justin gave him a simple wave and then rose up from the chair himself. He put his sunglasses on, even though there was an over cast and casually walked out the door and onto the sidewalk.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story