He stepped out of the Mc Donalds restaraunt. Dark blue 514 slim fit Levi's stuck to him in all the right places. His studded belt couldn't fit him any better than the green Academy Is...shirt he was wearing. Black rimmed glasses and teased messy hair were what made him stand out to the few people that knew him.

Walking through the parking lot his eyes scanned over it to see where he'd parked his friends car. Licking his lips once he finally spotted it and pulled the keys out of his pocket carefully so not to drop the three bags of food he was carrying.

"Fuck.." He exclaimed as he felt one of the bags slipping. In his other hand he held a large Dr. Pepper, making it a bit complicated as he juggled everything. His attention fell to the car and he quickly hurried over to it as the bag continued to slip. Once he reached the car he was about to let out a sigh of relief, that is until he heard it hit the street. Making a not so amused face he then pulled open the drivers side door and set the other bags onto the passanger seat. Looking down at the bag that was now bellow him he simply gave a shrug and picked it back up, setting it next to the other two bags. "Oh well, that was Ryan's anyways." He smiled then got in himself, closing the door behind him.

His hand fell into his pocket and he pulled out his Sidekick, dialed a number and then setting his drink between his legs as he backed out of the parking spot. "Hello? No I'm on my way to your house." He spoke into the phone, one hand on the steeringwheel as he watched traffic zoom past him.

"Traffic is a bitch." He exlaimed to the person on the other line. "Well I don't know I ordered a bunch of shit off the doller menu. My card got declined the other day." He let out a laugh. When a clearing opened he took it and sped out of the Mc Donalds parking lot, feeling his drink begin to tilt as he did he quickly struggled to keep it from tipping over. "Fuck.." His hand released the steering wheel to catch it, causing the car to swerve as he grabbed the wheel again just in time before going into the other lane. "What? No I'm having problems this stupid thing between my legs." The person on the other end let out a loud laugh, and Brendon smiled in amusement. "Sick fuck. I was talking about my soda. Anyway I'm going on the free way right now." He stopped at a stop light and turned his blinker on as he got into the turning lane. "No it's just complicated driving with one hand." His fingers drummed on the steeringwheel as he tapped them to a song that was playing in his head. It gave him the itch to turn on the stereo. "Okay bye." With that he hung up the phone and turned the stereo on. He made a face when a local hip hop station came on. "Gay." He stated then looked up at the sun visor where a few CD's were tucked away at. He pulled out the small stack and thumbed through them till he found something decent and popped it in. A satisfied expression read over his face as he turned onto the freeway, fumbling with his drink the entire time.

----

"Pete, why Justin Timberlake?" Ryan questioned as he sat on the small piano bench infront of Brendon's keyboard.

Pete smiled at him from the couch and gave a shrug. "Because he's Justin Timberlake."

"Yeah but he's like King of Pop, high and mighty and we are like...the ants he crushes with his big ass toyota fords or whatever."

"Toyota Fords?" Pete laughed. "Try like Escalade 40 inch rims that spin."

Ryan gave an eye roll. "Whatever same thing." He spun around so he was now facing the piano. His fingers fell onto it as he began playing a tune he came up with a few days ago.

"I think this whole tour will be gay." Jon mummbled as he stepped out from the kitchen. donut in hand.

 Pete looked up at him.

"Who would you rather tour with? Justin Timberlake or Madonna?"

"Madonna." Ryan and Jon answered in usion.

Pete shook his head. "Get out of my house then you bitches." He pulled his hoodie down over his eyes.

"You call this a house?" Jon laughed. "Try appartment fag."

Pete flipped him off then stood up. "Just give it a chance. This tour will help you dudes out. I'm just trying to give you the chance i worked my ass off for."

Ryan rolled his eyes again and stopped playing. "Fuck not the sob story again."

Pete glared at him and then took the donut out of Jons hand and tossed it over his shoulder, not really caring where it landed.

"Ow!" Brendon exclaimed as he walked into the appartment. "What the fuck? This is how you greet me? You throw fatty deep fried foods at my face?"

Pete smiled then turned around and faced him. "Did you fix that problem you were having between your legs?" He questioned.

Brendon's smile widened as he carelessly tossed the bags of food onto the couch. "Yeah I did, it was cold and making certin area's numb down there."

"Pete says we have to meet Timberflake at 3 am tomorrow." Jon announced.

Brendon made a face as he set his drink down onto the coffee table. "Will we even get to meet him? Or will it be like one of those scenario's where we work with him but never meet him. So when we do interview's people will ask 'is justin cool?' and then we will all look at eachother with blank expressions until finally one of us will say 'oh yeah he is the best'." He made a thumbs up sign at the end of his sentance. "Super Duper."

Ryan let out a laugh as he got up from the bench and grabbed a bag of food.

Pete gave Brendon a playful punch to the shoulder. "No dumbass. It will be more like he will greet you but he will be just a voice.."

"Like the wizard in wizard of OZ." Jon added.

"Exactly!" Pete exclaimed. "It'll be like...Panic! I am the great and powerful all mighty Justin Timberlake. Go get me the dance moves from the wicked witch of the west...Britney Spears."

They all let out a laugh.

"I have to finish packing." Brendon announced. "I only got half my shit together."

Pete picked up a bag of food as well and pulled out a double cheese burger. "Yeah you fuckers have all your shit all over my appartment."

Brendon flipped him off then disapeared down the hall into the spare bedroom Pete had provided he, Ryan and Jon with. Spencer was staying at a friend's house while the band stayed in LA with Pete to work on some new material for the next album.

"Just remember..." Pete went on to Ryan and John as he took his seat on the couch again. "It's a brand new experience. And new experience's are what make things intresting I guess."

"We know we know." Ryan stated as he shoved some fries into his mouth.

---

Brendon continued to shove random articles of clothing into a very large black suitcase. He sat on the floor on his knees, looking around the room. The stereo boomed loudly, filling the room with the sound of drums, fast guitars, and lyrics that made perfect sense. "Where the fuck is my toothbrush?" He scratched his head then got up off the floor and walked into the bathroom. He tore it appart as he looked through drawers and in the medicine cabinet. " Her bone structure screams touch her touch her..." He sang as he continued to browse. "There you are!" He exclaimed as he pulled his tooth brush out from behind a bottle of asprin.

He walked out of the bathroom and tossed it into one of the side compartments of his suitcase. "What else what else..."

The sound of the door being opened didn't faze him. The music was far too loud for him to notice.

Pete stood in the doorway.

"I want someone provacative and talkative but it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower and from what I've heard with skin you'll win." Brendon continued to sing as he tossed more articles into his suitcase.
Pete stepped over the piles of clothes and made his way over to the stereo, turning the volume down.

"Her bone stucture screams touch her touch her..." Brendon trailed off when he realized he was the only one singing. Looking over his shoulder he spotted Pete, who had a wide smile on his face.

"I was listening to that douche." Brendon announced.

Pete sat down on the edge of the bed. "So keep singing it don't let me stop you."

"No..." Brendon answered, as he turned his back to him again and threw another pair of pants into the suitcase.

Pete's smile only grew. "Come on serenade me."

Brendon turned around and sat ontop of his suitcase as he attempted to zip it. "You're weirding me out."

"Brendon, you are the most talented 19 year old I have ever known and you just don't even care about being talented. Do you even know that you can sing?" Pete asked.

Brendon didn't look at him. Suddenly the dark blue carpet became intresting.

"You don't even realize what all this is do you?" Pete continued to look at him.

Finally Brendon looked up and gave him a shrug. "I don't care. I just like music."

"So do I. But sometimes it's like music takes you really really far."

He gave him an eye roll. "I could care less about all that shit ok? I don't even think I sing very well...to be honest I thought I was just going to play the piano but Ryan needed a singer and he knew I could kind of sing cause of church choir.." Brendon made a face.

"Kind of sing? What are you tone deaf?"

"Pete shut up. I really don't care." He felt his cheeks begin to get hot.

Pete shrugged then got up off the bed. "Hit the hay we leave in 5 hours."

Brendon nodded but stayed put ontop of his suitcase.

Pete gave him a pat on the shoulder and then walked out of the room.

Brendon looked up when he heard the door shut. He then let out a releaved sigh, got up off the suitcase and tossed himself onto the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers or take off the clothes he was wearing.

He laid in the silence for a moment and then took off his glasses and set them on the nightstand before turning over on his side and closing his eyes.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story