"Justin are we going to Suite 16 when we get to New York?" Trace asked eagerly as he held a thick schedule book in his hand. A trucker hat sat upon his head and loose fitting clothing covered the rest of his body.

Justin stood off to the side next to his friend. His arms were crossed over his chest. On his feet he wore a pair of bright white Lacrose sneakers, a black polo shirt, and a pair of jeans designed by himself, with the logo William Rast on them. "Of course we are." He answered.

The two watched as a crew of people began loading up his bus with all of his belongings that he would be taking with him on tour.

"Why are we leaving so early?" Trace complained. "This is bullshit justin we could be sleeping and having these people do this by themselves."

"I want to meet this band I'm going on tour with." Justin responded.

Trace laughed. "Are you serious? They're just a bunch of kids."

Justin side smiled. "I used to know what it was like to just be 'a bunch of kids.'" He remaked. "I want to see how bad they want this. If they even want it at all."

Trace shook his head. "Who cares, they're nobody's."

"True, but still, Pete promised me the best."

The sight of a black Jetta pulling into the lot struck Justin's attention. "I think that's them.." He nudged Trace. Trace looked over at the Jetta and laughed.

"Oh shit a Jetta watch out."

Justin smiled widely.

---

"Shit is that him?" Jon asked Pete.

Pete nodded. "Well I guess he wont be just a voice." He laughed.

"Ryan wake up..." Brendon slapped his friends cheek a few times.

Ryan let out a yawn and stretched. "Are we here?"

"Mmm hmm." Brendon nodded as he pulled his head phones out of his ears and slipped them into his pocket with his ipod.

"Look at the size of his bus." Spencer pointed out.

"I think the first thing we should do is have a dance off." Brendon smiled.

"Are you kidding? He will crush you." Jon laughed."It'll be like Mortal Combat...FINISH HIM!! PSSsSHH!"

"Dude! you spit on me." Pete glared.

"Nothing like a Jon Walker shower." Brendon sighed dreamily.

Pete pulled up to where the two buses were and parked the car. "Alright get out get your shit and start putting it in the bus." He ordered.

"Aye aye captain Wentz." Brendon saluted him and then opened the back door and got out.

Pete popped the trunk and they began unloading their suitcases.

"I'll be right back." Pete announced as he made his way over to Justin.

A wide smile was on his face.

"So we meet again Timberlake." Pete smiled and crossed his arms in the same fashion that Justin's were crossed.

"It appears that way." Justin answered as he looked over Pete's shoulder and watched the band unload their own things.

"They don't have to do that." Justin stated.

Pete looked back over at Panic! and then back at Justin. "Sure they do. It'll help them build muscle." He replied in a joking manor. "No but seriously it's okay we don't mind."

Justin nodded. "Which one is your singer?" He questioned in a curious tone.

"Guess." Pete challanged. "Guess and go over and say hi to him."

Justin's eyes widened a bit at the way Pete had said that. He then thought it over for a second and rubbed his chin before nodding. "Okay. I can do that."

"Yeah?" Pete questioned.

"Yeah. Be right back." Justin smiled and began making his way over to them.

---

"What the fuck did you put in here?" Brendon questioned to Ryan.

"Becareful with that! I have the chords to my guitar in there and one of them is already fucked up."

"So get a new one." Brendon rolled his eyes and dragged the bag over to the bus.

"Brendon...you're fucking keyboard is stuck." Jon announced.

"Stuck?" He dropped the suitcase then walked over to the trunk. "You're not pulling it out the right way." He then cracked his knuckles and gave it a good tug.

Jon laughed. "Fag. Do it like this."

The two of them began tugging on it. "Shit it's stuck. Do it harder." Jon suggested.

Brendon smiled. "Harder? And fasterrrrr fasterrrrr." He sang, causing Jon and himself to laugh.

"Put a little elbow grease into it."

The voice startled the both of them, as they let go of the keyboard to face the person that was now standing next to them.

Justin's eyes met Brendon's and he extended his hand in a polite manor. "Hi, I'm Justin." He greeted.

Brendon looked down at his hand and then cautiously took it. "Brendon. This is Jon."

Jon gave a half wave.

Justin offered him a nod and then looked back at Brendon. "Having problems?" He questioned motioning towards the keyboard.

"What? Oh yeah um..." Brendon scratched the back of his head.

Justin walked over to the trunk and gave the keyboard one last tug, pulling it out. "Where do you want it?" He asked as he held it with such ease as if it weighed nothing.

"Uhh...no it's cool we can take it." Brendon offered.

"Don't be stupid. I ain't gonna drop it or throw it, where do you want it?"

"On the bus." Brendon answered.

Justin nodded and carried the keyboard over to the bus.

Jon looked over at Brendon. "Dude, Justin Timberlake just danced all over your fucking face."

"Shut the fuck up." Brendon laughed and shook his head.

---

Justin walked back over to where Pete was standing.

"How did you know it was him?" Pete asked in amazement.

Justin shrugged. "All he hadda do was open his mouth."

Pete shook his head. "Well I better go see them off. I'll call you. Let me know if they get out of hand."

"Don't worry about it." Justin assured. "I got em covered."

Pete nodded. "Thanks. See ya later."

"Bye." Justin gave him a wave then got onto his own bus.

Trace looked up at him from his laptop.

"Meet the competition?" He snickered.

Justin smiled and sat across from him in the booth.

"They're little kids. Their singer looks 12."

Trace shook his head. "Little punks. They're so 'scene.' " He commented.

"They're not going to make it." Justin responded.

"Why do you say that?"

"You'll see." A slow smile formed on Justins lips.

"What do you have in mind?" Trace raised an eyebrow.

"That kid has no idea what he is in for. Why let him get crushed by the media when he can get crushed before it even happens."

"Justin! What the fuck are you talking about Crazy?"

"I'm not crazy. Shut the fuck up. You'll see." With that he got up from where he was sitting and walked into the bedroom in the back.

---

"No drinking no pot no smoking..." Pete went on.

Brendon rested his head on Ryan's shoulder, a bored expression on his face. "Are you done yet? We're straight edge dumb fuck."

"Don't let Justin intimidate you, and don't ask him stupid questions." Pete warned.

"Jezzus Christ okay we get it. No asking him what his favorite flavor of ice cream is and if he likes pina colada's."

"Why are you the smart ass of the group?" Pete questioned towards Brendon.

"You made me this way." He responded.

Pete simply smiled then patted Brendon on the head. "That I did. Okay later bitches be good no gay sex on the bus." His eyes fell on Ryan and Brendon.

"Fuck you." Ryan mummbled.

"Later." Pete smiled and then got off the bus.

"Come on Ryan he's gone lets have gay sex." Brendon smiled and began unbuckling his belt.

Ryan gave him a good shove and then stood up. "Have gay sex with Jon he likes it in the ass."

Jon looked up from where he was sitting on the seat infront of the window. "Fuck that. Go do it with Timberlake I think he has a crush on you."

Brendon made a funny face. "You're gay. Why would you say that?"

"Cause he looked at you funny."

"Whatever." He gave him an eye roll. "That will probably be the only time we talk to him. The rest of the time he will do it Oz style."

"What's our first stop? San Francisco?" Ryan questioned.

Brendon looked over the sheet of paper with the tour dates on them and nodded. "Yeah good old San Fran." He then tossed the paper to the side carelessly.

"Fuck it. Jon Walker I challenge you to a game of Xbox." Brendon smiled.

"007 James Bond bitch." Jon added as he got up from where he was sitting and followed Brendon into the back room.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story