Jc's job kept him busy over the next week. He thought it would help keep his thoughts away from the mystery girl. The sad thing was, he didn't even know her name. But no amount of work helped to keep his mind off of her. He thought constantly about her. Wondered about her. He groaned and pounded his fist into his desk. He needed to see her again. He needed to make her his. 
Glancing at the clock, he figured he could cut his day short by a little. Before he could press the intercom to tell his assistant, the door opened. The women who walked in made him sigh.
"What do you want Aubrey?" He asked in a clip. 
"Aww come on baby. I thought you would be happy to see me."  She walked over and rubbed his shoulders. 
"I told you the last time that I was done."
"Oh but I've missed you." Leaning down she whispered into his ear, then softly kissing his cheek. 
"You've misses my wallet."
"Baby you mean more to me than that."
He couldn't stop the moan that slipped from his lips as she moved her hands down his chest. 
"I'm hungry. Let's go out for something to eat. I made reservations."
"Not tonight."
"Please, I've missed you so much baby."
Jc looked up at her. She was a pretty woman. But nothing like the woman that all of his thoughts were about. He groaned softly. 
"I have a lot of work to do still."
"Take a break for dinner. Then you can come back and work. You need to eat."
"Not right now Aubrey."
"Tell me you have you plans and I'll leave."
Jc could only look at her. He wanted to lie, but she would see right through it. Sighing he stood up and grabbed his coat. 
Aubrey grinned widely. "So I was thinking the Willis Tower and up to the Metropolitan."
He looked up at her with wide eyes. "No." He snapped. "I'll choose." 
"Ok, ok."
There was no way in hell he was bringing her up to the club now or anytime from now on for that matter. He had high plans for him and the mystery woman. Aubrey in the mix would ruin all of that. 
Aubrey walked over and placed her hands around his neck. Moving in she kissed him softly. 
"Let's go have some fun." She took his hand and dragged him out of the office. 
They headed to one of Jc's other favorite restaurants. He wasn't in the mood for Aubrey, but yet he had felt lonely. So her company was only half appreciated.  


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story