Story Notes:
This was co-written with my best friend and now permanent co-author Nikki AKA Deven. Any character with those names are based on her.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nikki's chapter

I studied myself in the full length mirror. My belly, swollen with the eight month old fetus still growing inside me, looked ready to burst open. I am so ready to get the baby out! I'm done being pregnant! But the baby will be so adorable and neither Harry nor I could wait to see and talk to this baby. I rubbed my belly one final time before yanking my dress back down over it and leaving the bathroom. Harry was sprawled out on the living room couch, shifting through the gigantic pile of fan mail that had been delivered earlier that day. Five hundred letters total he had read and he wasn't even halfway through. He peered at me over the top of a pink piece of paper that reeked of stale perfume and was written on in black felt pen that had bled through the page.

"Feeling okay, love?" he asked. I nodded and sat by his feet.

"I'm just uncomfortable," I replied. "Your child is going to be the death of me." I always referred to the baby as "your child" to him. I had found out the gender three months ago and had refused to breathe a word it to him since he had missed the appointment. I had told Louis, the baby's godfather, and Cassie and had sworn them both to absolute secrecy under threat of death. And neither of them had the balls to test their boundaries with my pregnant, crazy ass. Especially Louis. After seeing what had happened to Zayn when he crossed me, he was a little afraid of me. Cassie had laughed at me but kept the secret for me anyway.

"You're really not going to tell me?" he asked, sitting up and pushing his prefect brown curls out of his eyes. I shook my head. Sure he had tired to get it out of me with a bunch of different tactics that had been unsuccessful. Concert tickets for my favorite singers, trying to trick it out of me.......other things. But I wouldn't budge.

"You will find out in three weeks just like everyone else," I said, standing and kissing his temple. Before I could even straighten back up, a stabbing pain shot through my abdomen. I screamed and dropped to my knees. Harry caught me under the arms and pulled me back onto the couch.

"What's the matter, love?" I couldn't speak. The pain kept coming and was getting worse. He called for his sister. "Gemma!!!" She came running.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know!" Harry replied, his voice frantic. "She was fine and then..." He gestured to me by way of explanation. A warmth spread across the front of my dress and Gemma began to laugh.

"Harry, go get the car and the bags," she said. "You're about to have this baby."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story